As an Audit Coordinator I worked as a case manager maintaining a high caseload and servicing thousands of members over the phone and online. As a case manager I was responsible for professionally answering phones, keeping detailed record of client files, managing a large database daily, coordinating communications among staff and clients, etc.
- Audit Coordinator at TaxAudit
- Administrative Services Technician at TaxAudit
- Children's Co-worker at IKEA Long Island
2 years at this Job
Brunswick, GA January-June 2018 Assisted with screen-printing and production of customer orders. Proofed artwork/prints Georgia Southern before production. University Statesboro, GA Graphic Design Dose Audit Coordinator March - August
- Dose Audit Coordinator at Shirt Tales Inc
- Production Assistant at UX Academy
- at WuXi AppTec
- Research Assistant at
5 months at this Job
Bayer Corporation, Tarrytown, NY Internal Audit Coordinator
Implemented and maintained an internal audit program to monitor and document compliance within the
requirements of the corporate quality system.
● Structured an effective internal audit program.
● Evaluated the significance of audit findings and identified opportunities for change.
● Ensured corrective action plans were addressed and approved in a timely manner.
● Maintained certification and training records of q ualified auditors.
● Investigated continuous improvements to the program. Senior Product Labeling Specialist
● Developed multilingual product labeling to comply with worldwide requirements.
● Supervised and planned all aspects of illustration, layout and creation of graphics.
● Provided technical support to marketing meeting cu stomer needs for packaging compatibility.
● Furnished logistical support to manufacturing for minimal label scrappage. Documentation Specialist
● Steady increase of responsibility in the documentation of technical products and program plans for scale- up and pre-production phases of biomedical diagnostic instrumentation.
● Compiled development reports for proposed or revised products.
● Established standard requirements for qualifying n ew and revised raw materials.
● Provided an efficient and effective means of docum enting development and transfer of product. Technical Auditor Specialist
● Worked closely with the Marketing and Quality Assurance departments to evaluate systems; assessed manpower, maintenance and time allocation s.
● Served as liaison to field specialists, troublesho oting instrument problems; advised on technical cha nges.
● Initiated and conducted feasibility studies to det ermine new concept viability.
● Worked with Systems Engineering personnel to assure systems met FDA approval and were ready for training of potential user.
● Coordinated laboratory analysis. St. Joseph's Medical Center, Yonkers, NY Medical Technologist
● Supervisory responsibilities in Clinical Chemistry, Hematology and Microbiology.
- Internal Audit Coordinator at Bayer Corporation
5 years at this Job
- - Health Science
• Organize and Manage Department's Financial Efficiency, Safety, SQF and BRC Audits among the auditing team
• Manage relationship with upper management and internal office management at our high profile customers' audit sites for audit scheduling
• Negotiate and confirm audit dates with facilities, manage day-to-day scheduling of customers and auditors to ensure financial responsibility
• Manage the timeline of all audits for customers, develop, coordinate, implement and maintain eStar database with pertinent scheduling notes, administer the expectations and objectives of the auditors and customers
• Maintain a system of scheduling and coordinating the auditors' calendars
- Audit Coordinator at Merieux NutriSciences
- Administrative Assistant at Silliker, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at A Plus Cleaning & Maintenance Service
- Administrative Assistant at American Association of Dental Examiners
5 years at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Secretarial Sciences
- Associates of Science
Conducted specialized duties involved with the review and analysis of financial
transactions of insurance audits.
• Downloaded audit documents from database from outside audit companies to complete organization of audit worksheets for reviewing purposes.
• Generated relationships with outside audit companies and policyholders by reviewing their policies and discovering and resolving payroll or dispute discrepancies.
• Reviewed audit worksheets to determine workers' compensation payroll and outside subcontractor exposure.
• Aided policyholders with payment plan options and policy updates.
• Improved payment processing with updates and internal testing.
• Developed spreadsheets for audit policy review to determine payroll figures and/or discrepancies.
- Audit Assistant - Audit Coordinator at Florida United Business Association
- Marketing Intern at Tri-Eagle Sales
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality - Hospitality
- Associate of Arts
• Responsible for coordinating scanning "hard-copy" clinical documentation into Meditech as directed in the SmartLink Scan system.
• Submit statistical data to the DC DOH office of HAHSTA for health investigations.
• Act as liaison between Providence hospital and Washington Regional Transplant Community to provide monthly records to the medical records review coordinator.
• Apprises Manager of need for systems adjustment, updating and/or improvement when necessary.
• Assists in planning, directing and monitoring daily operations for in-patient medical records including: research, retrieval, assembly, delivery, abstracting/analyzing, coding, completion, transcriptions, release of information, and vital statistics registration
- Audit Coordinator at Providence Hospital
- Billing Coordinator II at Providence Hospital
- Residential Concierge, Administrative Assistant at HireOne Staffing LLC
- Various Temporary Assignments at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
• Created and populated audit working trial balance spreadsheets using Excel and Microsoft Office
• Conducted preliminary analytical procedures for all audit engagements using Excel spreadsheets for comparison of prior year and current year financial information, and comparison of budgetary data to year- end data for dollar and percentage variances for follow-up review by Senior Audit Staff
- Audit Coordinator (Part-Time) at
- at Sacramento Republic FC
- Elected team captain for part of 2017 season at Los Angeles Galaxy
- Team Captain at Georgetown University Varsity Men's Soccer
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Timely and accurately process all necessary paperwork and information related to the sales process
• Audit and process sales contracts
• Verify approval signature Input all options from the customer selections into system
• Communicate and coordinate with Sales Managers on discrepancies or issues
• Track, monitor and maintain logs with data, various information and dates throughout the sales and closing processes in Sales programs
• Update necessary sales programs and perform website audits
• Work closely with Sales Managers, Customers, Title Companies and Lenders
• Coordinate with Construction and Sales departments, the scheduling of all requirements for a timely, construction start.
• Set key/closing appointments and ensure that projections for required number of key/closings are consistently met according to the project's established goals
• Update and maintain closing calendar
• Prepare and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Responsible for all aspects of the closing process
- Sales Audit Coordinator at Martin Marietta
- Facility Coordinator at Magnolia Health Systems
- Cash, General Ledger Analyst at Temp agency
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Temp agency
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - LPN
• Oversee and coordinate multiple, concurrent government program audits conducted by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) or other auditing agencies with strict deadlines; delegate tasks to team members, track audit progress, and organize documentation
• Manage and respond to written and oral requests from internal and external clients in clear, concise manner promoting Prime's five core values
• Analyze pharmacy claim audits with close attention to detail to detect any discrepancies in processing, adjudication, or compliance with state and federal regulations
• Identify areas for improvement and implement processes for greater efficiency; Document processes by creating new desktop procedures (DTP)
- Audit Coordinator at Prime Therapeutics
- Customer Service Representative at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Alorica
- Research Assistant II at University of Minnesota
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Assesses assigned workflow via Standard Detail SSRS report for assigned clients.
• Manage post-paid DRG claims throughout the audit process in accordance to the client contracts and ensure they accurately follow the assigned flow configurations including any conditional actions set for exceptions.
• Manage and update pending issues and implement resolutions in accordance to company policy, client contracts and flow configuration.
• Manage each claim to ensure it does not exceed the allotted timeframe throughout the predetermined audit process in accordance to client contracts.
• Prepares weekly and monthly summary reports with pertinent details for each assigned Client Audit Program in timely manner for client updates and calls.
• Accurately confirm overpayments by extracting the Re-Pricing SSRS report for assigned clients.
• Accurately import Re-Pricing reports returned from clients into the SCIOMine system to prepare claims for monthly invoicing.
• Ensures 1st medical record request for patient records is made consistently once a month and within 24-48 hours of the allotted timeframe.
• Ensures findings and appeal upheld letters are sent to the provider within 24-28 hours of the decision being rendered.
• Separate provider sign-offs from appeals and perform the actions needed to finalize audit.
• Remains available to take calls directly as well as handle escalated calls transferred from the call center then documents call reason and actions taken in SCIOMine system.
• Works with supervisor and Operation Manager to prepare Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for new processes.
• Update existing SOPs in accordance with procedural changes, per company and client request.
- Audit Coordinator I at an EXL Company
- Mortgage Support Analyst at PHH Mortgage Corporation
- Customer Service Representative at Workers Compensation Patients
- Purchasing Assistant/Customer Service at Lennar Corporation
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
- - Businrss Management