Supervisor: Lynn Brown, Accounting Manager (614.614.864.2444) As sales audit coordinator, I work in the home office at Donatos Pizza. I reconcile bank statements for seven banks, reconcile cash and credit card deposits with T-RECS (accounting software), work closely with customer service to provide customer support, audit petty cash for each Donatos location including some franchise partners, use PeopleSoft program to do weekly franchise partner billing for licensing fees, ad funds and co-ops, and support stores as needed.
- Sales Audit Coordinator at Donatos Pizzeria
- Piesan at Mikey's Late Night Slice
- Spa Director at Kenneth's Hair Salon and Day Spas
- Customer Experience Staff at Kenneth's Hair Salon and Day Spas
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school diploma - Hardin
22980 Indian Creek Drive Suite#200 Herndon, VA 20166 USA 11/2016 - Present Hours per week: 40 Vessel Inspection/Audit Coordinator Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: *Coordinate and arrange Inspections and Audits between Auditor and company as per scheduling Inspection/ Audit procedures. *Monitor all correspondence and ensure timely reply to requests and/or questions regarding the scheduling of vessel inspections and audits. *Prepares and distribute checklists and forms relating to Inspections and Audits. *Review and approve inspector and auditor invoices. *Send weekly and monthly information emails to inspectors/auditors in accordance with procedures. *Send last inspection/audit report to inspector who is scheduled to conduct the inspection or audit. *Maintain computer records using relevant software to create and maintain databases and spreadsheets regarding inspections and audits. Supervisor: Stephanie Southwick (7037903434) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- Vessel Inspection/Audit Coordinator at LISCR LLC
- Audit Administrative Assistant at LISCR LLC
- Aviation Ordnance/ Aviation Technician at United States Navy
- Petty Officer 3rd Class at Air Warfare
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - General Studies
• Manage Audit inbox, fielding new requests to the appropriate team
• Run CMS reports weekly and monthly, including audit reports
• Coordinating audits and starting necessary prep work including updating trackers and calendars
• Assist Audit Project Managers, including meeting note taking
- Audit Coordinator at Delta Dental Insurance Company
- Freelance Social Media Coordinator at Puff n Fluff Pet Spa
- Office Manager at Aqua Tots Swim School
- Social Media, Marketing Intern at Puff n Fluff Pet Spa
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communication - Journalism
- Associate of Arts - Journalism
• Update and maintain internal audit records, verify records and transactions, examine data and documents to ensure they are accurate
• Track and report findings from external auditors, regulators and examiners, as well as prepares external bills for payments
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Assists the Director of Special Projects maintain the Credit Union's Record Retention program as well as the shred
• Assists the Director of Internal Audit with offsite branch audits for all 12 DCFCU branches and departments
• Responsible for maintaining the Supervisory Committee's business, travel expense reports, schedule conferences, book hotels, record mileage, balance their statements and send out the Supervisory Committee packets in a timely manner
• Prepare monthly branch audits for all 12 branches, Lending, Dep Ops and Web App, balance cash over and short summary, monthly expense reports and daily reports
• Document and record Internal Member complaints, NCUA complaints, BBB complaints and social media complaints, as well as assure they are responded to in a timely manner
- Audit Coordinator at Dade County Federal Credit Union
- the backup at Dade County Federal Credit Union
- Teller at Dade County Federal Credit Union
- Loan Processor at Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Manage audit requests from both internal and external agencies, ensure the correct program office is tasked for developing management responses to IG, GAO, reports.
• Manage the online audit tracker to ensure audit tasks are completed within the scheduled time frame and to advise senior leadership if here is a potential slip in schedule.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings between IG, GAO, FOIA and department leadership and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
• Collaborate with Deputy CIOs to obtain updates, audit deliverables and other audit action items to ensure on time submits.
• Build Response packages for inquiries from FOIA, IG, and GAO. Monitor review and concurrence process and ensure the correct leadership signatures are gathered.
• Build the Quarterly Status Reports utilizing the data input into Departments Audit Report Tracking System (DARTS). This report goes to the CIO, CFO, and Secretary.
• Review Draft and Final reports developed by GAO and IG to gather pertinent data and to task the correct office with responding to the findings.
• Review Management responses to ensure clarity and accuracy of information
• Task Deputy CIOs to produce audit deliverables, review what is provided and submit to the external agency.
• Serve as the Point of Contact for all audit related visitors to two separate locations. Creating and submitting Visitor Requests to the security office, escorting visitors during the visit.
- Audit Coordinator at Department of Energy
- Program Analyst at Transportation Security Administration
- Program Specialist at Transportation Security Administration
- Administrative Specialist at Transportation Security Administration
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science
Responsibilities Loaded cases received from auditors/payer, reject any duplicates audits, and outstanding balances. Check Statement total to verify claim paid/not paid. Print out the monthly itemized bills and pharmacy profiles, also verify totals and any discrepancies. Check total charges for any late charges, posted and after the initial EDI or Discharge amount. Promptly input cases into the BWH Schedule file, for upcoming audits, rescheduled and cancellations. Detail to Macros and excel for data entry, also the schedule file, BICS system, Cobius system. Detail of batching audits from the summary discrepancy forms into BICS system, Cobius system. Inter act/assist with auditors from Nurse Audit, KSN, Equiclaim and HRI. Research monthly audits from BCBS, do all data entry, print itemized bills, pharmacy profiles, and verify total charges. Input all medical record numbers, and patients subscribe numbers. All office duties, which include faxing, voice mail, postal mail, customer service, and order medical records. Accomplishments My impact was to always do excellent work and no errors. I also learned more patients and improved my data skills. Skills Used Large volume of data into the system. Pay close attention with detail to all of medical records and the Discrepancy forms. Pay close attention to patients confidential information.
- Audit Coordinator at Partners Healthcare System Temporary assignment RandStad USA
- Claims Production Support Specialist at Network Health
- Claims Representative I Temp at Network Health
- Externship at Elliot Tri-City Early Intervention
1 year at this Job
-Critical thinking and analyze daily sale discrepancies - Create spreadsheets in Excel with daily credit/debit card transaction discrepancy -Account adjustment via credit cards, debits, and company cards -Creating sales to match bank transactions -Balancing the store total
- Sale Audit Coordinator at Sale Audit
- CSR Rep at Entergy of MS
- Sale Consultant/Rep at Comcast Cable Communications
- Senior Criminal Clerk/Administrative Assistant at Hinds County Justice Court
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Social Behavioral Science
Reference: Juliette Sandoval. Manager. Phone: (786) 972- 4681 Job Overview:
• Coordinate Internal/External Audit requests associated with Claims and Operational Audits.
• Produce Claim samples to satisfy customer requests associated with Audits.
• Manage work to meet all deadlines.
• Develop and use tools to create efficiencies and standardization of the audit process.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
Reference: Juliette Sandoval. Manager. Phone: (786) 972- 4681
- Client Audit Coordinator at Beacon Health Options
- Claims Auditor I at Beacon Health Options
- Customer Service Representative at United Health Group
- Sales Associate at Macy's Inc
8 months at this Job
- Some College
- High school or equivalent
Conduct clearance health checks for various properties. Coordinate trademark information to appropriate parties. Liaised with Business and Legal Affairs team and Franchise Planning to resolve any issues that occur with trademark filings. Draft recommendations, based on my findings, as to whether a deal should move forward. Update audit reports based on information sent from auditors.
- Trademark and Audit Coordinator at Viacom International
- Trademark Intern at Ladas & Parry LLP
- In-House Counsel at FILA USA
- Legal Intern at Dream Lawyers, A. N. Waseme Associates, PLLC
1 month at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Intellectual Property
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
To complete the ticket. the ticket. actively linked to the network.
• Everyday Activity in Service Now Application.
• Adding, Assigning and modifying the service now tickets to the related person.
• Searching for pending tickets section wise in every department and notify the person who's responsible
• Searching for the tickets which the due date was near to expire enquiry about it and taking action for completing
• Search for specific bunch of tickets requested by internal Audit team and generate comprehensive report with the specific report format.
• Full access in Active Directory for searching the Users and device access to the network the country.
• Add, modify and block the users permission in Active Directory, in different OUs.
• Generating GRC Reports for IT Audit Department.
• Searching for all network Devices specially network Printers to check the current status of the machine, availability on the network and generating a report for IT Asset Management department about the Devices
• Closing all the Tickets Assigned to me in Service New on Daily Bases.
To complete the ticket.
actively linked to the network.
- IT/Audit Coordinator at Hanger
- Monitoring Specialist at SensiGuard international
- Senior Internal/IT Auditor at Swedish Committee
- IT Audit Officer at AECOM-USAID, Kandahar
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science