A year of service with Green Iowa AmeriCorps, focusing on residential energy efficiency and environmental education.
• As audit coordinator, took lead on running the blower door test to calculate air infiltration in the home using Tectite software, and performing low-impact weatherization in problem areas.
• Performed safety checks for gas and CO leaks.
• Explained technical results to homeowners and what future steps they could take to save on their utility bills.
• Managed the supply of materials and equipment for energy audits and weatherizations.
- Audit Coordinator at Green Iowa AmeriCorps
- Research & Development Intern at Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT)
- Graduate Research Assistant - Industrial Engineering at Purdue University
- Water Sampler at Indiana Geological & Water Survey
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Promoted to audit coordinator. Served as a liaison for prospective and current clients, and provided
support to the firm principals, accountants, and office administrator as needed.
● Prepared, sent, and tracked proposals and engagement letters for prospective and current clients.
● Processed draft audits turned in by the accountants. Logged, proofread, edited, invoiced, and mailed draft audits.
● Submitted and tracked electronic and paper bank confirmations required for audits. Coordinated with bank representatives to encourage expedited completion of requests while keeping costs low.
● Prepared, mailed, and tracked predecessor and successor auditor requests.
- Audit Coordinator at Goldklang Group CPAs, P.C
- Administrative Assistant at Goldklang Group CPAs, P.C
- Paralegal/Case Manager at Becker, Kellogg & Berry LLC
- Receptionist, Becker at Becker, Kellogg & Berry LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Art, Photography
In my current role as Audit Coordinator, I function as company liaison to Ford and Nissan representatives. My daily responsibilities primarily focus on coordinating audit schedules based on client requests and AiM availability, and facilitating communication between AiM and all levels of impacted client personnel. Additional tasks include weekly reports tracking trends and revenue and new hire training. I recently initiated, developed, and implemented a 120 page training map for new hires. My prior responsibilities in the dispatch department involved managing, routing, and scheduling for car inspections for the West Coast for over 120 inspectors and more than 2000 inspections per day.
- Audit Coordinator | Dispatch at Alliance Inspection Management
- Assistant Support Services Coordinator at Michigan Community Services
- Team Leader at Michigan Community Services, Inc.
- Program Aide at Michigan Community Services, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology & Spanish
- - Spanish
Responsibilities as a Field Audit Coordinator are as follows: 1. Train and manage a team of 150+ Field Auditors to conduct audits on companies located in 15 different countries in Africa. 2. Develop tests through analyzing big data to statistically determine the validity of information given by contractors. 3. Make business decisions based on information submitted by auditors.
- Field Audit Coordinator at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Commissions Agent at Morinda Inc.
- Warehouse Worker/Quality Control at Stander Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate - General Studies
Coca-Cola Refreshments, Brandon, FL
Quality Audit Coordinator
• Responsible for performing daily quality reviews using validations and tests on work completed by the Order to Cash Team in support of both internal and SOX controls.
• Order to Cash is comprised of 10 different and distinct groups including Invoice Pricing, Non-Invoice Pricing, FS Commissions, Route Accounting, Equipment Control, Cash Application, AR Support, Collections, Credit Investigations/Risk and Customer Trade Marketing.
• Strictly adheres to control testing requirements to ensure consistency and non-bias results.
• Perform testing by recreating financial scenarios utilizing all systems.
• Access various contract databases to compare customer contracts to actual accruals and payments.
• Report findings daily to supervisor through log or verbal discussion if warranted.
• Interact daily and/or weekly with OTC Managers and Supervisors to provide findings and identify control and training opportunities to share and strengthen OTC results.
• Meets informally with supervisors to provide them with high priority issues to be remediated.
• Follows up on remediation and documents actions taken.
• Supports the supervisor and manager by identifying opportunities to automate work or review selections in a different way.
• Assists with report review and preparation for meetings with Directors and Managers Senior Credit Investigator
• Investigate credit applications by analyzing information obtained from financial institutions and personal credit agencies.
• Approve or deny all customer credit requests in accordance with Coca-Cola guidelines.
• Negotiate solutions with Customers, Field Sales and Sales Managers during the review and disposition of customer credit requests.
• Resolve all information deficiencies required to make an effective credit decision.
• Identify requests that contain an unacceptable level of credit risk to minimize hazardous credit exposure.
• Research and establish legal entity relationships associated with customer and trade names.
• Train new credit Investigators and Senior Credit Investigator in accordance with Coca-Cola guidelines.
• Assist Supervisors with special projects.
• Process an average of 500 applications per month. Credit Investigator
• Investigate credit applications for the Florida and Gulf States Division.
• Responsible for approving charge accounts, process an average of 300 applications per month.
• Setup accounts for billing. United Health Group, Oldsmar, FL Insurance claims processor.
• Responsible for accurate processing of health insurance claims for Companies with over 2000 employees.
• Accurately process 44 claims per hour. GATX Technology Corporation, Tampa, FL Sales support for five sales representatives.
• Responsible for processing lease applications for technology equipment leases and contract administration for the leases when approved.
• Responsible for timely funding to vendors and handle a variety of customer and vendor service issues.
• Working in the Telecom sector, processing $50MM lease and loan lines of credit. GTE Leasing Corporation ("Vendor Markets Group"), Tampa, FL Marketing/Sales support for two sales representatives.
• Responsible for processing credit applications for equipment leases and documentation for the leases when approved, in addition to funding.
• Responsible for Customer and Vendor relationship management. AT&T Capital Corporation, Tampa, FL Supervisor
• Responsible for day-to-day activities of the National Accounts Division, processing $3MM in volume each month.
• Develop professional relationships with vendors and customers.
• In charge of the Eaton Express program (current customers that were issued pre-approved lines of credit). Accounts Receivable - Assistant Manager
• Responsible for keeping track of daily delinquency for the Florida region.
• Collect 30 day delinquent accounts. Data Processing
• Responsible for the operations of four regional offices' computer systems, AS400.
• Provided nightly backups when primary operator was unavailable.
- Quality Audit Coordinator at Coca-Cola Refreshments
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business
- - Business
• Handle incoming calls from providers regarding medical records requests and audit results.
• Review electronic Medical Records to ensure documents received were accurate and complete.
• Prepare monthly reports
• Audit the accuracy of SCIO system generated letters
- Audit Coordinator at SCIO Health Analytics
- Temp position left to earn CPC certification at Ajilon Professional Staffing
- at SCIO Health Analytics
- Auditor at SCIO Health Analytics
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Under the direction of the Compliance Officer, responsibilities include processing external audit requests from regulatory and commercial agencies, conducting internal audits as part of the compliance auditing and monitoring plan, and managing statistical data related to the tracking of all audit activity for the hospital.
- AUDIT COORDINATOR at UAB MEDICAL WEST
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR at Virginia College
- HEALTH INFORMATION COORDINATOR at GOLDEN LIVING CENTERS
- HIM Technician II at UAB HOSPITAL
3 years at this Job
- MASTERS - HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELORS - HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Workflow Management: Demonstrates ability to effectively/efficiently manage workflows Records Management: Demonstrates ability to effectively manage record requests/receipts Letters Management: Demonstrates ability to effectively manage letter process and return mail queue. Repricing Ensures audit findings are accurately repriced and submitted to client each month Invoicing & Audit Fees: Ensures re-priced files are received, invoices are prepared and submitted Call Handling: Handles both incoming and outgoing calls related to program audits Continuous Improvement: Posses strong knowledge and works with management to improve gaps
- Audit Coordinator at SCIO Heath Analytics
- at United Healthcare Strategic Account Service Team
- HC & Insurance Ops Sr. Associate (DST) at Dell
- PCS Rep at AmeriHealth Caritas
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for creating, updating and monitoring insurance denial cases. For RAC/ MAC, commercial and private insurance cases within our Quadax Tracker appeals system. Write appeal letters in response to denials and I am with distinguished with Medical Terminology and even took course as well at WKU. I work closely with department Directors and Associates on medical necessity, coding, on charging issues. Assist all Auditors who have come on-site to review cases with the data to which they are required to review. Work very closely with Coders, Case Management, EMH Business Office and Legal Department. Work closely with Insurance Companies in obtaining required documentation for our appeal determination and Audit findings needs. I have to problem solve situations within the appeal system at times to determine the best decision outcome for Ephraim McDowell. I make HIPAA a priority as I work with confidential patient information routinely for the last 20 years. Lead all EMH Corporate Compliance Committee meetings and keep track of all audits that are submitted to the committee. I have maintained my CEU’s for my RHIT Credentials which I have earned through AHIMA.
- Audit Coordinator at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center
- Full-time employment at University of Kentucky HealthCare
- Full-time employment at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Full-time employment at Heritage Hall Health and Rehabilitation Center
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree in Health Information Technology - Health Information Technology
Facilitation of the regulatory compliance and audit process.
- Audit Coordinator at Memorial Healthcare System
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer & Network Security
- Some college