Audit Manager holding portfolios of SFRS and USGAAP audit.
- Audit Manager at Deloitte & Touche LLP, Singapore & Mumbai
- Auditor at
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Management Accounts and Taxation
Internal Audit Manager - Devise and Implement Audit programs for the multiple processes within the banking departments. Mange staff of 4 Auditors.
- Audit Manager at Banco popular
- Business Owner/Operator at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
* Work closely with audit clients to complete financial statement audits * Perform audit manager responsibilities on two large public company audits reporting to the SEC and three small privately held organizations * Conduct National Training for campus new hires prior to the start of their work on an audit * Manage five audit engagements as the lead audit manager in an array of industries * Assist in managing two multi-national public company audits * Manage audit activities over complex accounting issues including business combinations, revenue recognition 606 adoption, and leases 842 adoption * Industries of experience including manufacturing, pension audits, retail, higher education, nonprofit foundations
- Audit Manager at KPMG LLP
- Audit Senior Associate at KPMG LLP
- Audit Associate at KPMG LLP
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Provide audit and assurance services under PCAOB and AICPA standards to clients including SOX 404 internal control testing and testing of financial statement balances.
• Manage multiple audit teams concurrently to complete audits timely and effectively in various industries including manufacturing, insurance, technology, banking and employee benefit plans.
• Work with audit partners and client personnel to analyze complex accounting issues and new accounting pronouncements that arise during audits.
• Review work of audit staff and provide review notes, feedback and coaching.
• Work with component teams and tax, IT, actuarial and valuation specialists internationally to complete audit objectives
• Review consolidation worksheets and financial statements and provide feedback to audit clients.
• Perform testing related to the valuation of acquisitions completed by audit clients during the audit period.
• Drive audit engagement economic metrics to increase profitability.
• Lead planning meetings and discussions of audit results and findings with senior members of management at audit clients. Accomplishments:
• Highly rated performer as audit staff and audit senior leading to promotion to audit manager.
• Helped client identify and document internal controls up to SOX 404 standards from scratch related to a division of the company that did not have sufficient control documentation.
• Completed all four parts of the CPA exam within the first year of employment
• Completed audit of shared services center that added seven new entities within a year period and reduced audit hours by over 30 percent in the second year of the audit of the shared services center.
• Prepared offering circular for a company's IPO that recently launched.
- Audit Manager at Deloitte & Touche
- Audit Intern at Deloitte & Touche
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters - Masters
Implement and manage documented audit procedures used to identify P2P transaction discrepancies thereby generating recovery audit claims. Overseeing the efficient handling of all vendor communications, in both a timely and professional manner. Managing all onsite day-to-day audit activities and client relationships, while personally performing own audit recovery work.
• Plan, organize and efficiently perform all recovery audit work as assigned
• Develop a superior level of proficiency using ATG’s proprietary audit tools
• Assist SVP with setting and managing project-oriented priorities
• Manage the day-to-day communications/contact between ATG and its clients
• Manage the productivity and performance of the audit staff
• Interface with remote auditors supporting projects under your direction
• Oversee/support the efficient claim validation/approve process
• Provide detailed monthly/quarterly analysis for management on status of multiple projects
• Performing occasional specialized data research as requested by SVP
• Identify, research and document audit processes and procedures
• Manage the monthly billing process
- Audit Manager at Audit Technology Group
- Finance Optimization/Process Improvement Manager at AvidXchange, Inc
- Project Manager - Americas Finance Shared Service Center at SPX Flow
- Senior Financial Analyst at Delhaize America / Food Lion
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Current position of Audit Manager at KPMG. Six years of audit experience across multiple industries including software, manufacturing, rail leasing and a focus on asset management and financial services. Seven month industry rotation to a fund accounting position at an asset manager with $1 trillion in assets under management. Two year international rotation to the United Kingdom with client portfolio including a FTSE 100 Asset Manager, an Asset Manager with GBP80 billion in AUM, and various investment trust and fund companies including private equity and venture capital. Experience in SOX compliance and controls test work within integrated audits as well as providing risk based feedback on the design and implementation of client controls. Experience with valuation of level 3 investments and intangible assets. Experience in providing clients with accounting standard training and presenting to finance departments, as well as board level communications and presentations.
- Audit Manager at KPMG LLP
- Staff Accountant at Matson, Driscoll and Damico
- Manager, Audit / Accounting at
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- MSA / MBA - Accounting and Business Administration
- BS - Corporate Finance and Accounting
night audit manager i w orked for the company the last 3 monts part time
- Night Audit Manager at COMFORT SUITES O'HARE
- Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor at holiday inn and suites
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - business
-Senior Internal Audit Manager. Manage customer focus audit team of seven dedicated to examining PNC retail products and services to ensure that PNC commitments/fees are honored by it to customers, including credit card, lending, collections, etc. Use innovative data technicques and complaint information.
- Senior Internal Audit Manager at PNC Financial Services Group
- Senior Model Risk Reporting Analyst at KeyCorp
- Lead Operational Risk Analyst at KeyCorp
- PNC Project Manager at Consult USA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Economics
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Promoted twice in 3 years at ENBD, the largest bank of Dubai with $134B Asset Base and $13B Market Cap
- Progressed from Compliance Associate to Assistant Audit Manager & then to Audit Manager
• Independently conducted over 25 audits across various business units of ENBD and its subsidiaries - Expertise in leading US FATCA, CRS, PEP Screening and Central Bank related Compliance audits - Expertise in auditing business functions ranging from Private Banking & Group Finance to HR - Expertise in Retail and SME lending, underwriting, procurement and debt collections audits
• Responsible for finalizing Audit Reports and Special Review Papers for submission to Group CEO
• Led direct interactions on high risk issues with Senior VPs of audited groups for securing agreements
• Designed modules forecasting fraud trends and risk indicators for senior management reporting
• Twice recipient of Group Internal Audit Spot Awards, for exceptional performance in Compliance audits Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Central Bank Reporting
• Led 6-member team as Compliance Associate; examined over 80k accounts for ENBD Retail Compliance - Scrutinized High Risk & PEP accounts as per Central Bank Guidelines for KYC & EDD
• Reviewed suspicious account activity for reporting SARs to UAE Central Bank - Assessed and decided upon retention or closure of customer relationships as per FATF guidelines
• Developed Group Compliance's Policy Manual and reporting procedures on EDD for High Risk Accounts
• Implemented FATCA reporting systems across Retail Banking segment & conducted training sessions
• Expertise in Compliance tools including World Check and Firco Continuity screening systems
- Audit Manager at Emirates National Bank of Dubai (ENBD)
- Senior Risk Analyst at Royal Bank of Scotland
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce - Economics
Working as the Night Audit Manager, responsible for the overnight shift, calculation of daily revenue intake and the data input into the excel spread sheet Also check in and out the guest.
- Night Audit Manager at Holiday Inn Route 66
- Residential Advisor Covenant House Georgia at
- Case Manager/Housing Specialist at Jewish Family Services Los Angeles
- Rapid Rehousing Case Manager The Center at Family Resources
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Biblical Studies