Outside Auto Appraiser.
- Auto appraiser..Hartford Insurance at Hartford Insurance
12 years, 2 months at this Job
Senior Field Appraiser Write estimates on cars, semi trucks, buses i have a great turn around time
- Property Damage Appraiser at auto appraiser
- Body Shop Manager at Compass Lincoln Mercury
- Auto Appraiser at Gray Appraisal Service
19 years at this Job
Estimated parts and labor to repair damage, using standard automotive labor and knowledge of automotive parts.
• Obtained photos, wrote estimates and reports as necessary of damaged vehicles.
• Examined damaged vehicles to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical, electrical, or interior damage.
• Prepared insurance forms to indicate repair cost estimates and recommendations.
• Reviewed repair estimates with auto repair shop to secure agreement on cost of repairs.
- Independent Auto Appraiser at RJ’s Auto Appraisal Services
- Body Shop Estimator at Denooyer Chevrolet
- Independent Auto Appraiser at RJ's Auto Appraisal Services
- Security Officer at G4S/Wackenhut
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
on a needed basis. Worked primarily heavy equipment and auto appraisals. Worked some auto casualty and General Liability.
- Auto Appraiser at Frontier Adjusters of St. Louis
- Handled files for franchise owner at Frontier Adjusters of Jackson
- multi-line adjuster at Frontier Adjusters of Jackson
- Owner/Operator at Frontier Adjusters
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Economics
- - Law
Complete timely appraisals for vehicles in eastern Connecticut. Manage my own day, negotiate with auto body shops, provide customer service to customers.
- Auto Appraiser at MAPFRE Insurance
- Auto Appraiser at
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
Inspect vehicles, take photos and report findings for underwriters to be able to correctly insure said vehicle
- Auto Appraiser at Houston Auto Appraisers
- Independent Claims Adjuster- Daily Claims at Permian Claim Service, Inc
- Flood Adjuster at Pilot Catastrophe
- Project Coordinator at Blackmon Mooring
2 months at this Job
- - All-Lines Insurance Adjuster
Inspected and estimated automobile, motorcycle and recreational vehicle damages to determine cost
of repair for insurance claim settlement.
• Promptly contacted customers upon receipt of a new claim to explain the appraisal process, set up estimate appointments to determine scope of damages.
• Examined damaged vehicles to determine extent of structural body, mechanical, electrical and interior damage, and assessed those damages in relation to potential bodily injury claims.
• Negotiated with repair facilities on revisions to repair costs, repair time and labor fees.
• Established total loss values and obtained salvage quotes to affect a fair and legally binding claim settlement.
• Partnered closely with Auto Claim Professionals, Auto Claim Managers and the Special Investigations Unit to achieve optimal claim outcomes. Auto Estimate Reviewer
• Reviewed, evaluated and revised estimates for personal and commercial vehicle damages.
• Negotiated with repair facilities regarding alternate part usage, labor costs, and repair times.
• Managed wholly owned claims from first notice of loss through claim resolution.
• Coordinated loss of use with rental vendors to effectively manage alternate transportation for the customer while their vehicle was being repaired. Total Loss Specialist
• Settled total loss claims for 1st and 3rd party autos, motorcycles, boats, and heavy equipment vehicles.
• Demonstrated proficiency on the necessary documents to transfer vehicle ownership pursuant to state salvage and fair claims practice laws in a territory of 23 states.
• Handled large loss claims in excess of $100k with little to no supervision.
• Negotiated with attorney represented customers to obtain a fair and fast claim settlement.
• Maintained a high level of file quality throughout periods of high claims volume and national catastrophic events.
- Auto Appraiser at Travelers Indemnity Insurance
- Multiline Claim Representative at Progressive Casualty Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Officer/Co-Owner at Tech Tutors, Inc
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminology and Sociology
Held accountable for using excellent interpersonal, customer service, problem solving, and leadership skills and extensive industry knowledge to work within the Field Inspection Station. Direct accountability for providing daily customer support, communications, and interaction and inspecting and completing various total loss assignments.
• Displayed exceptional coordination, time management, and multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize tasks while utilizing strong interpersonal, auto appraisal, and administrative skills to accomplish daily objectives.
• Performed duties with minimal supervision, handled time sensitive and important information with discretion, managed daily workflow, and effectively handled case load to ensure the timely/efficient resolution of claims.
• Recognized by management for anticipating problems, presenting effective solutions/recommendations, team collaboration and leadership, exceeding work expectations, and for consistently delivering outstanding results.
- Auto Appraiser at USAA
- Senior Auto Service Representative at The Hartford Insurance Company
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management / General Studies
- Certificate - Automobile / Physical
- Field Auto Appraiser at Amwins Specialty Auto
- Staff Senior Auto Appraiser at Allstate Insurance Company
- Auto Unit Manager at Allstate Insurance Company
- Property Field Adjuster at Allstate Insurance
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Government
• Working with complete autonomy, handled an average daily caseload of 20 assignments involving the field appraisal of vehicular and personal/business property damage at locations throughout the greater Tidewater, VA marketplace (U.S. #36).
• Expedited a wide range of case profiles involving claims for general liability, vehicle and property damage, comprehensive, total loss and theft settlements. Handled extensive interface with insurance professionals, vendors, clients, customers and other individuals involved in the process to ensure the accurate, expeditious and mutually agreeable handling of appraisals.
• Accomplished over 12 years service working alongside representatives from virtually all auto insurers such as AIG, The Hartford, Bright, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, TouchStone, Direct Insurance, USAA, Horace Mann, Erie, Superior, Allstate, etc. PROPERTY DAMAGE APPRAISERS ~~~~~~
• Regularly selected to handle the most complex claims involving commercial vehicles / fleets, boats, recreational vehicles, municipal equipment/vehicles/property, and high-profile catastrophic loss to residential/commercial property.
• As a formal company representative, investigated, evaluated and settled claims utilizing skills in negotiation to affect fair and prompt disposition of cases while delivering reduced loss ratios to both the customer and the company.
• Compiled and transmitted 100-200 claims monthly for payment or further investigation. Maintained a comprehensive home and remote based office in order to organize and work with detailed records. Employed specialized software to upload, access, search and retrieve data as well as handle all emergent communications/correspondence throughout the business day.
- Field Auto Appraiser (Insurance) at PROPERTY DAMAGE APPRAISERS INC
- Body Shop Manager / Estimator / Master Technician at BEACH FORD - Auto Body & Collision Repair Department
- Estimator at CHECKERED FLAG AUTO BODY
12 years at this Job
- Some college