Auto Claims adjuster in State Farm catastrophe environment. Handled hail, flood, and other weather related total loss claims from inception to close. Determined actual and salvage values, negotiated settlement amounts, obtained lien release guarantee from lien holders, and coordinated vehicle moves with tow yards and salvage vendors..
- Auto Claims Adjuster at The Best IRS
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Worley Claims Services
- CSR Manager at Worley Claims Services
1 year at this Job
- - Network Engineering And Management
Processed new and transfer claims from adjusters 100% through email communication. Same processes as below but completed by email only. Work from home availability 2 days a week per company policy. Additional days were available per supervisor approval. Express Auto Adjuster Receives new claims for First or Third Party clear claims for commercial and personal lines of business Responsibilities include: 24 hr voice to voice contact requirement Verify coverage and determine course of action Review and determine if CMS need is appropriate Transfer loss to Liability team, Total Loss, or Subrogation if needed Document all claims with update to date and appropriate information needed to resolve the claim Maintain diary system for daily follow up Determine the best method of inspection, assign appraiser if necessary, direct repair shop, or Independent Desk Appraiser (IDA). Review appraisal for payment. Set up and maintain rental control Handled any third party property damage Close claim in timely manor
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Selective Insurance
- Express Claims Adjuster at Selective Insurance
- Automobile Liability Claims Adjuster at Selective Insurance
- Typed each cancellation letter by gathered policy information from HOST at Travelers Insurance
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Investigated Auto claims, inbound and outbound calls.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Finance Manager at J. Frank Motors
- Mortgage Loan Officer at World Mortgage, Jerry J. Miller
- Legal Assistant at McHale Cook and Welch, p.c. Don Buttrey
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Secondary Education
Responsible for obtaining and maintaining essential claim information in order to handle Auto liability claims. Conducting coverage and liability investigations to determine coverage and damages owed.
- Inside Auto Claims Adjuster at Liberty Mutual
- Project Specialist at Liberty Mutual
- Project Manager at BP plc
- Project Engineer at BP Plc Sullom Voe Terminal Project Engineering
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- - Project Management
License auto adjuster, I have licenses in tx and Hawaii
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Safelite Group
- Part Time Employee at White Castle
- Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance USA
- Call Center Representative at Dish Network
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- n/a - Culinary Arts
- high school diploma - school
• Analyze large volumes of phone calls while providing great customer service.
• Maintain large amounts of personal auto and commercial auto claims with valuable clients.
• Perform investigative techniques to resolve high level insurance claims.
• Maintain relationships with network of auto body shops, insurance agencies, and appraisal agencies.
• Evaluate and review statements, evidence, and photos presented in claim files to determine liability and settle claims.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at The Hanover Insurance Group
- Plant Health Care Technician at Davey Tree
- Recreation Supervisor at Maywood Park District
- Event Coordinator at The Forest Preserves of Cook County
4 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Environmental Science
I have 5 + years adjusting claims. Working with both personal and commercial lines. Utilizing customer service skills,subrogation handling, investigating, analyzing, and determining the extent of insurance liability. Reviewing estimate, establishing liability based off negligence standards for each state, reviewing police reports, surveillance footage. Handling 3 party auto mobile damages & property damages.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at State Farm
- Customer Service & Sales at State Farm
- at Walmart
- Customer Service Department/ Sales at AT&T
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Multimedia Development
- License - Auto claims adjuster
- Bachelor's - Business Admin
Handle high volume low complexity auto claims. Investigate liability by gathering facts of the lose and communicating the findings with all parties involved. Setting up insureds/ claimants with repair appointments and rental vehicles. Working discretionary tasks include data entry, jurisdictional requirements reviews like managing calendars and sending the required documents per the requirements of the state the lose occurred.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at STATE FARM
- Data entry at Rem X Specialty
- Peer coach at Super User
- Technical Support at HONEYWELL
2 years at this Job
- Certification - Emergency Medical
● First point of contact for agents, insured, and claimants Confident phone skills
● Manage claim setup and coverage determination Data collection and analysis
● Obtain requisite information from insured, claimants, and witnesses to establish liability and damages Effective communication
● Apply Massachusetts At-Fault Standard to establish liability Ability to work independently and
● Maintain relationships with insured and independent agents as part of a team
● Liaise between customers, internal staff, and external auto centers Microsoft Office suite
● Investigate suspicious claims for fraud potential Counterpoint
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Safety Insurance
- Customer service at BA in Linguistics
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Linguistics
• Provides low to moderately complex Non-Injury Auto claims service via internal channels (phone/fax/email/mail) to members and third-party customers.
• Acquires and applies basic knowledge of Property & Casualty insurance industry products, services, and processes to include P&C insurance policy contracts and coverages and the USAA claim handling process and procedures.
• Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation.
• Partners with and/or directs vendors and internal business partners to facilitate claims resolution.
• Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe operations as needed to include working significant overtime during designated catastrophic events.
• Insurance Adjuster's license acquired - passed the licensing exam and is currently licensed in all applicable states.
• Experience in an inbound phone-intensive, contact center environment using a headset
• Computer literacy in a Windows operation multi-screen environment
- Non-Injury Auto Claims Adjuster at USAA
- Nutritional Therapist at Level Up Health & Wellness
- Media Learning Center Laboratory Monitor at University of Maryland University College
- Chief Administrator/ Office Manager at Braces & Faces
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Nutritional Therapy
- Certificate - Forensic Death Investigation
- Bachelor of Science degree - Psychology and Criminal Justice