As a auto claims adjuster I was responsible for answering inbound calls from customers and placing outbound calls when needed to obtain information about the claim. It was my duty to get all the information needed to move the claim to resolution.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Dialysis Technician at DaVita
- State Farm at
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Basic
- High school or equivalent
-Handles 1st and 3rd party personal auto damage liability claims. -Providing quality claim handling throughout the claim life cycle (customer contacts, investigation, coverage reviews, negotiation, and resolution) including maintaining full compliance with internal and external customers.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Progressive Insurance Claims
- Claims service specialist at Allstate Insurance Company
- Sales Associate at Barnes & Noble Rice University Bookstore
2 years, 10 months at this Job
As an Entry-Level Adjuster (Property or Non-Injury Auto) for Safelite / 3rd party admin for USAA. My job functions include but not limited to : investigate, evaluate, negotiate and adjust low to moderately complex claims presented by or against our insureds to confirm coverage, determine legal liability and equitably settle/defend in compliance with all state regulatory requirements. Recognizing life events, understanding member's needs and provide advice to deliver appropriate solutions to the our members.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Safelite Group / 3rd party Admin for USSA
- Customer Service Representative / Sales at GFS Chemicals
- Customer Service Intake Representative at Nationwide Insurance
- Customer Service and Sales Representative at Huntington Bank
3 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming
As a temporary auto claims adjuster I work in a team setting processing and closing new and old claims. Duties include all aspects of claim handling and claim types. I also work subrogation, multiple loss, new loss, complex, and some litigation claims. I work all claim types and provide quality customer service.
- Temporary Auto Claims Adjuster at ACCC Insurance(temporary)
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Windhaven Insurance
- Claims Administrative Assistant (Contracted) at Process One TPA
- Total Loss Salvage Coordinator (Contracted) at Horace Mann Insurance
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Mass Communications
- Associates Degree - Mass Communications
● Answer incoming calls from customers and third party participants.
● Interview parties involved to investigate auto accidents.
● Establish liability based on negligence and duties owed.
● Partner with appraisers and auto body shops to manage vehicle repairs.
● Handled payments for property damage and rentals.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at State Farm Auto Insurance
- Bartender and FOH at Premier Airport Food Services
- at Premier Airport Food Services
- FOH and Barista at Premier Airport Food Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Review, analyze, and process 1st and 3rd party auto claims by confirming coverage and liability.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Travelers
- Compliance Quality Analyst at Aetna
- Interim Supervisor at Asurion
- Customer Service Lead at Convergy's
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Healthcare Administration
Helping customers get back on the road after an accident. Responsible for analyzing policyholder claims and evaluating validity. Calculate benefit payments and approve payment of claims within a certain monetary limit. Communicating with policyholders, police officers, insurance agencies, and lien holders. * Investigate and analyze claims * Determine liability (who's at fault for the damages) * Interview customers, claimants, and witnesses * Partner with appraisers/estimators to manage vehicle repairs * Work with finance companies to payoff auto loans * Negotiate with customers and other insurance carriers
- Auto Claims Adjuster at PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE
- AR Specialist at ENSEMBLE HEALTH PARTNERS
- Copy and Print Department Specialist at OFFICE DEPOT
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Political Science/Public Administration, Religious Studies
-Responsible for obtaining and maintaining essential information to handle routine auto claims. Conducted investigations based on policy details and accidents’ facts of loss to confirm coverage and damages owed. Claims handled included but were not limited to tow and glass claims, insured single vehicle auto losses, clear and unclear liability claims, along with CAT claims. Settled and paid claims in a high production and high volume fast paced environment with a heavy focus on customer service. -Appropriately handle auto claims by obtaining and documenting information, maintaining accurate records about accidents from customers through telephone or written reports all while providing a positive customer service experience and building trust and positive business relations with policyholder -Arranged and re-scheduled appraisals, reviewed appraisal and communicated with customers, repair facilities, tow yards, etc. -Secured essential facts about claims, negotiated settlements, explained denials to policyholders and communicated liability decisions in a timely manner. Referred certain claims to SIU for further investigation. -Assisted in CAT situations and had special assignments and/or projects assigned often.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Liberty Mutual Insurance/Safeco
- Sales Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Customer Service & Sales Representative at Centurylink
- Agent/Manager at Ready2go Insurance LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Business
- - General Studies
- - Business Management
First response to customers involved in accidents. I facilitated them in creating auto claims, setting up tows, conducting liability investigations, scheduling repairs and rentals. My customers are always under a lot of stress, scared, shaken up, or in shock. I have developed the skills to calm and put them at ease while simultaneously setting their claim up for success.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at GEICO
- AUTO CLAIMS ADJUSTER at STATE FARM
- COLLECTOR at CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING INC
- CASHIER at DOLLAR TREE
7 months at this Job
- Completed comprehensive claim investigations to determine liability - Efficiently handled 60+ open claim files at any time through tactical dashboard management - Made verbal and written contacts with all involved parties of a claim with a strict deadline - Issued significant payments to parties in a timely manner - Prioritized excellent customer service in the face of claimants in difficult situations - An exclusive dedicated adjuster for claims with the department's largest account.
- Auto Claims Adjuster at Travelers Insurance
- Claims Operations Specialist at
- Resource Team - Patient Services Specialist at Carolinas Healthcare System - Urgent Care
- Marketing Intern at Carolinas Healthcare System - Urgent Care
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Public Advocacy