Auto damage appraiser handling the inspection, investigation of automobile damages and preparing auto damage estimates. Proximity appraiser handling the Ventura County and San Fernando Valley areas. Attend and testify at subrogation trials as a material damages witness.
- Auto Damage Appraiser at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Property Damage Claims Adjuster at Automobile Club of Southern California
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Business management
- AA - Business management
Appraises personal automobile, motorcycle, atv and utv for damages to determine cost of repair for insurance claim settlement by performing the following duties: Examine damaged vehicle to determine the extent of the structural body, mechanical, electrical or interior damage. Estimate cost of labor and parts to repair or replace item of damage. Determine salvage value on total loss vehicle. Review repair estimate with the repair facility. Complete estimate of damages using Audatex and CCC software. Complete CCC, Autosource valuation for total losses
- Auto Damage Appraiser at AUTO DAMAGE APPRAISERS, INC
- Auto Damage Appraiser at THE DOAN GROUP
- Auto Damage Appraiser at CAS APPRAISAL
- Office Manager at BUTCH'S SUZUKI, INC
4 years at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Work with customers and Repair Shops schedule to set up inspections. Customer relations. ∙ Inspection of damaged vehicles to determine labor and material costs for repairs. ∙ Assess damage to vehicles and determine if vehicles are repairable or total losses based on Insurance Company criteria and guidelines. ∙ Process payments. ∙ Work with Repair Shops to restore vehicle damage. ∙ Move salvage vehicles and obtain salvage bids on total losses. ∙ Supplement Inspections for additional damages. ∙ Work well with other team members and claims personnel. ∙ Explain estimates and procedures to vehicle owners. ∙ Provide vehicle owners and Repair Shops damage estimates and Supplement estimates when completed. ∙ Received 3 BRAVO Awards for Solves Problems. ∙ Customer Focused. ∙ Customer Commitment. ∙ Worked on Insurance Company Repair Shop Program (CAREZ). Recommending, Inspecting and Training Shops. ∙ Complete estimates remotely through the Company ePICS program. ∙ Review and inspect CAREZ Shops estimates and repairs. ∙ Participate in Company Catastrophe Team. ∙ Cost savings. Lowered average appraisal severity year to date. ∙ Receive high overall customer satisfaction and field survey scores. ∙ Obtained Auto Damage Appraiser Licenses in Massachusetts and New York.
- Insurance Company Auto Damage Appraiser at MAPFRE - American Commerce Insurance Company
- Independent Auto Damage Appraiser at SCA Appraisal Company
- Customer service at Quality Auto Body
- Assembly line Utility Person at Ford Motor Company
6 years, 10 months at this Job
Educate and implement enterprise on procedure and efficient process. Accurately execute proper appraising of Automobiles, while negotiating with high-end body shops. Minimizing Fraudulent Claims by performing physical investigations within the Auto division spectrum. Highest Productive appraiser in Northeast region specializing in exotic & classical Automobiles.
- Auto Damage Appraiser at Statefarm
- License Auto Damage adjuster at Geico insurance
- Inspector at SGS North America Inc
- Field Representative at Autovin Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - criminal justice
- Diploma - Automotive Technology
20 years' experience in assessing collision damaged vehicles, directing repairs from start to finish from both advisory and management positions. I was previously I-CAR Platinum certified. I also previously held Adjusters licenses in both Florida and Mississippi. I currently own 3 LLC's in Louisiana consisting of Independent Auto Damage Appraisal, Motor Home Rentals and Food Service Provider. My most recent positions in the employment of others include:
- Independent Auto Damage Appraiser at Self-Employed
- Manager at Paretti Collision Center
- General Manager at Carmenders Accident Repair
- Auto Damage Adjuster at Suite B
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing - Marketing
- High School Diploma
• Write estimates and supplements
• Provide customers with in-depth explanations about the repair process and procedure
• Collaborate with insurance company representatives to arrive at appraisal consensus
• Inspect vehicles for unseen damage and write supplements when appropriate
• Arrange appropriate supplements with insurance company representatives
• Act as liaison with repair technicians
• Ensure customers and insurance representatives receive proper follow-up information
• Perform auto technician and paint responsibilities on an as-needed basis
- Auto Damage Appraiser at Georges Autobody
- Auto Body Technician/Painter at Cambridge Honda Motor Cars
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Perform auto collision damage appraisals, service advising, parts ordering, distributing work, answering phones, customer service, checking in parts and general administrative body shop duties. Use of CCC One Estimating. Create customer invoices. Generate monthly statements for accounts receivable. Input and monitor monthly sales reports. Involved in body shop performance and monitoring employees performances.
- Office Manager / Auto damage appraiser at Route 53 Auto Body
- Service advisor / Auto damage appraiser at A-1 Auto Body
- Auto damage appraiser at F.A.Berry Auto Damage Appraisals CT
- Auto damage appraiser at Modzelewski's Auto Body
3 years at this Job
- High school
• Writing appraisals for damaged vehicles, completing total-loss evaluations, negotiate repair estimates with shops, complete re-inspections and supplements as needed, review the client documents to comply, follow PDA standards and state regulations.
- Auto Damage Appraiser at PROPERTY DAMAGE APPRAISERS (PDA)
- Owner Operator at DIAMOND QUALITY MOTORS
- Sales Lead at DIAMOND QUALITY MOTORS
- Owner Operator at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Great knowledge of auto repair and repair techniques. Established physical damage claim value of losses. Great organization skills. Agree repairs with workshops. Work in field
- AUTO DAMAGE APPRAISER at MAPFRE INSURANCE COMPANY
- AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR at SAN JUAN SUZUKI
- AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN at SAN JUAN SUZUKI
- Member of the MAPFRE Volunteer Team at SAN JUAN SUZUKI
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Appraise damaged vehicles and complete estimates and/or total-loss evaluations to comply with company and state regulations.
• Provide expert knowledge to customers regarding the estimate and/or total-loss process.
• Negotiate repair estimates with vendors.
• Complete re-inspections and/or supplements as required by Company guidelines.
• Maintain accurate documentation of the repair process.
• Deliver a positive customer service experience to all internal, external, current and prospective customers.
• Adhere to Company accuracy and efficiency goals.
• Required participation with companywide CAT losses.
- Auto Damage Appraiser at Property Damage Appraisers
- General Manager at Premier Collision Repair
- Owner/ Appraiser at DMV Appraisal Services
- Estimator at SPECTRUM COLLISION CENTER
3 years at this Job