auto credit approval, finance contract specialist, auto inquiry, communicate with bank partners, administrate every auto deal, supervise sales, communicate with customers for warranty or GAP purchases, maintain great communication with sales associate, keep in records of all auto deals. FINANCE DIRECTOR Ken Lau (773) 319-8506
- Auto Finance manager at GROSSINGER AUTO GROUP
- Sales supervisor at AMERITEL/T-MOBILE
- Credit Analyst at DEARDEN'S
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- associate Degree - Business
Maintained oversight of application processing credit assessment and loan procurement while keeping detailed finance and sales records.
• Trained in menu selling of vehicle service contacts, maintenance, and aftermarket products.
• Sustained strong bank relationships in mainstream auto finance and subprime market.
• Supervised automotive sales personal.
- Auto Finance Manager at Kia of Muncie
- Sales Representative at Ed Martin Acura
- Sales Representative at Blossom Chevrolet
- Sales Representative at JD Byrider
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction. Arranged financing and reviewed required documents to determine approval/rejection. Tracked daily sales and generated activity and productivity reports. Verified customer information including income information and signature. Assisted sales staff in determining available financing options. Handled vehicle demonstrations and planned for test drives. Advertising for the company on social media.
- Auto Finance Manager at 3T Financial & Auto Sales
- Server/Bartender at Cactus Jacks Southwest Bar & Grill
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Arrange financing for customers in a timely manner. Handle all sensitive customer information with extreme care. Maintain positive relationships with both the customers and lenders. Explain customer options for finance and insurance products. Maintain consistent attention to detail while entering customer information. Responsible for packaging completed deals for a quick funding process. Track daily sales and generate F&I productivity reports.
- Auto Finance Manager at Greenway Ford
- Internet Sales Manager at Greenway Ford
- Logistics Specialist at United States Marine Corps
- at Orange County Sheriff's Office
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Criminal Justice
Maintained extensive knowledge of the product line to effectively communicate features of service contracts and ancillary products. Review credit applications and meet with clients to determine payment options Develops opportunity for new business with a proven close reputation with deals and warranty products. Developed and maintained long-term relationships with policyholders, small business entities and financial lender/institutions. Consistently provides interaction amongst the team and customer to ensure customer satisfaction Extensive knowledge of evolving programs and rate options provided lenders and manufacturers.
- Auto Finance Manager at Ray Price Mount Pocono Ford
- Sales Associate at Ray Price Mount Pocono Ford
- Operations Manager at Ethan Allen Interiors Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Management
Contracted all finance deals between clients and banks such as term loans, extended service contracts, credit insurance, guarantee assurance protection, and road hazard protection * Established favorable relationships and worked closely with large network of lenders in negotiations and responsible for 25% increase in company revenue * Proficient and responsible in training staff in servicing clients, problem solving, and reaching company objectives * Developed financial models to support company initiatives and monitor performance indicators
- Auto Finance Manager at Sansone Automall
- Program Coordinator and Fitness Instructor at Young Men's Christian Association YMCA Prospect Park
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associate of Science - Exercise Science and Physiology
Assisted Customers to acquire finance following all company and govermental standards.
- Auto Finance Manager at Boyz Motors Llc
- Asst General Manager/Front Office Manager at Days Inn &Suites
- GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at NIGHT AUDIT
- Personal Assistant at ALBERTO VILLENA-PRO-LATIN BASKETBALL PLAYER
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - MATH AND ENGLISH
• Arranged Financing and reviewed required documents to determine approval/rejection
• Verified customer information including income information and signature
• Handled vehicle demonstrations and made arrangements for test drives
• Maintained a customer database and generated monthly reports
• Tracked sales and leads through our dealer management system
• Prepared motor vehicle paperwork for vehicles sold
• Provided initial training for new employees
• Determined available financing options
- Auto Finance Manager at Skyway vehicle sales
3 years, 7 months at this Job
1078 Kara Ridge Point
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Dedicated and enthusiastic Finance Manager with 4 years of experience, who is motivated to maintain customer and management satisfaction and contribute to company success. Detail-oriented Auto Finance Manager who is adept at meeting customer expectations and resolving issues in a timely professional manner. Interviewing the customer to ensure all information is accurate to get the best approval. I have great relationships with many banks which can assist with bank approvals and loan applications. Great at following directions and a team player.
● Professional Customer Service
● Telephone Skills
● Time Management
● Sub Prime Approvals
● Computer Skills
● Funding Queen
● Increasing Sales
● Clean Paperwork
● Adaptability to change
● Excellent at Multi-tasking Finance Manager
● Customer Service Skills.
● Consistently received positive feedback from guests and created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with customers.
● Great at submitting deals and improving bank approvals
● PVR $1500-$1800 per copy.
● Retrieving bank stipulations in a timely matter for funding
● Proficient at ADP and Dealertrack
● Building value in products for sales Peak Kia Colorado Springs Arranged financing and reviewed required bank documents to determine approval or rejection. Tracked daily sales and generated activity and productivity reports. Verified customer information including income and signature to protect the dealership. Kept charge-backs at an acceptable level without sacrificing on quality. Built relationships with customers, banks and all coworkers. Assisted in other areas if help was needed. March 2013 To January 2016 March 2007 To December 2012
- Dedicated and enthusiastic Finance Manager at Lois Hackamack
1 year at this Job
- - sales and quickly moved to finance
- Bachelors - Arts for Dental Assisting
Auto Finance Manager Jackson Automotive Group Macon, GA General Manager - Ken Grimstead - 478-737-0516 Auto Finance Manager Bay Automotive Group Panama City, FL General Manager - Dennis Smith - 888-500-5851 Auto Finance Director Tommy Thomas Chevrolet Panama City, FL Vice-President - Bill Doremus - 850-387-4661
at this Job
- - Mechanical Drafting