Managed the daily activities of a group of sales personnel and parts pullers.
• Delegated daily tasks to the parts pullers to achieve the daily goals
• Generated stock numbers to all vehicles and added them to the database of the wrecking yard.
• Inventoried all parts and managed their price.
• Conducted training of the application program (PowerLink) for newly hired employees.
• Fixed Local Area Network problems and coordinated with ISP to restore Internet service connectivity.
- Auto Parts Manager at AAA Auto Recyclers, Inc
- Technical Consultant at Komputertek Kingdom
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
• Managed database of all auto parts and ordering procedures both nationally and internationally
• Arranged for the ordering of special parts per client request
• Analyzed sales trends to follow demands of customers and in-shop needs.
• Communicated with interested clients regarding their questions and orders
• Represented brand at various high profile events in South Florida
- Auto Parts Manager at Palm Beach Classics
- Assistant Engineer at Island Car Company
- at Marketer and Networker
- Valet Attendant at The Breakers
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business - Business
Skilled Automotive Parts manager experienced in both Foreign and Domestic vehicles. Excellent understanding of inventory control including purchasing, returning, adapting stocking levels to marketing trends, and obsolescence control. Communicating clear, prompt information to Lexus internal and external customers. Balancing parts ordering, parts inventory and customer satisfaction. Establishing a clean and well organized parts storage area. Communicating with Service Consultants to align parts availability with repairs. Provide exceptional service to all customers and vendors. Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of work area and stockroom. Increased Sales and Gross Profit every month compared to same time previous year.
- Auto Parts Manager at NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF LATHAM
- Certified Parts Specialist at NEW COUNTRY LEXUS OF LATHAM
- Assistant Manager at GODIVA CHOCOLATES
11 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS MARKETING
• Price, distribute, allocate needed automotive parts
• Handle customer issues, concerns and inquiries
• Produce daily sales, gross profit, and itemized reports
• Maintain required and needed inventory
- AUTO PARTS MANAGER at VANCE CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM
- AUTO PARTS MANAGER at ROPER BUICK GMC SUBARU
- AUTO PARTS MANAGER at CHEEK AUTO MALL
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
CompanVs new owner)
. Generate new car work orders for service department.
. Generate new car get ready for service department.
. Prepare time cards for payroll.
. Read catalogs, microfiche viewers, or computer displays in order to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
. Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customer's descriptions of malfunctions.
. Prepare sales slips or sales contracts. Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
. Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
• Mark and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems. . Demonstrate equipment to customers and explain functioning of equipment. . Place new merchandise on display. June 2000 - 2002 May March 1989 - 2000 Jan Feb 1987 - 1989 Oct
- Auto Parts Manager, Devin Infiniti at Devan Infiniti
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Auto Parts Manager at AutoZone
- Apprentice Technician at Overhead Door Co.
- Security Guard at WEISER SECURITY SERVICES
- Personal Assistant/Supervisor at Hershey's Angels
10 months at this Job
Auto parts sales management
- Auto Parts Manager at AutoZone
1 year at this Job
-381 Spanish Town Road, Kingston, Jamaica The sole authorized/distributor Ford, Subaru and Yamaha John Crook Automobile Ltd, at the time distributor for Land Rover and Jaguar Parts Manager, 12/1999 To 6/2006
- Parts Manager at Kingston Industrial Garage Limited
- Parts Manager at Euro Star Motors
- Assistant Parts Manager at Jamaica Industrial Equipment Company
- Branch Manager at Vehicle World Limited
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Internal Combustion Engine Work
- - Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- School Certificate - JSC
Parts managers are responsible for managing inventory based on demand and cost targets. To maintain stock at a level that enables internal servicing and also avoid the costs of carrying excessive inventory.Responsible for supervising department employees such as parts warehouse staff, retail counter sales staff or field sales representatives. Recruiting employees and arrange training so that their team members have the product knowledge and customer service skills to provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manager at Cal State Auto Parts
- Technician at World Restoration
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
Greet and help customers with finding the correct parts they need to fix thier vehicles. Answer phones from retail and repair shops. Computer catalog and book catalogs for parts look up. Build hydraulic hoses, build custom battery cables, exchange welding gas cylinders, stock and front shelves daily. Also deal with cash and credit card transactions as well as charge accounts.
- Parts counterman at One Stop Parts
- Painter / parts installer at Pioneer Auto Body and Paint
- Parts Counterman at THE PARTS STORE
- PARTS MANAGER at KAPS Nordling Auto Parts
9 months at this Job