• Customer and Staff Services: Answering and directing telephone calls to appropriate staff on a multi-line system. Providing superior customer services by greeting them, promptly and with pleasure. Responsible for providing calm and reassuring guidance to customers wishing to address consumer complaints with the appropriate managerial staff member.
• General office functions: Setting, confirming, and preparing for staff appointments. Accurately file dealership paperwork, and keep office supplies in stock.
• Accounts Receivables, Receive paperwork for Auto and Parts purchases with monetary collections for Repair orders. Reconciling all department payment receivables using Excel software, invoices from sales receipts, part orders, and vehicle repairs. Verification of the batch posting and sequentially, numbered invoices.
- Receptionist/Auto Service Advisor at Miller Auto Group
- Distribution Sales and Dispatch Manager/Customer service at Upper Valley Produce
- Housekeeping, meal preparation, and transportation needs at In Home Private Duty Care
- Bookkeeper at In Home Private Duty Care
9 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- - Microsoft Excel and Access
Pleasantly greeted customers and clients and asked open-ended questions to better determine their needs. Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on repairs. Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer. Obtain customer approval to do additional work. Explain information on the repair order in detail and answer all questions/concerns. Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service from
- Auto Service Advisor at Weber Ford of Granite City formally Koetting Ford
- Service Advisor at Weber Ford formally Koetting Ford
15 years, 6 months at this Job
Serving as contact between technicians and customers Developing service estimates for repairs/maintenance on customer's vehicles Scheduling customer appointments Maximizing technicians' schedules Opening/closing work orders Communicating vehicle/safety problems to customers Utilizing working knowledge of vehicle maintenance Assisting technicians with needed repairs Placing priority on safety
- Auto Service Advisor at Fleet Farm
- Fleet Maintenance Advisor at Anderson Trucking Service
- OS&D Specialist at Jennie-O Turkey Store
- Business Owner/Manager at Ratajczak Farms
1 year at this Job
- BS - Integrated Studies
- AAS - Financial Services
provided outstanding customer service accurately estimated time and parts for repairs collected cash, check, or credit card payments from customer after repairs complete
- auto service advisor at Shenandoah Ford
- Automotive Service Advisor at McCarthy Tire and Auto
- Assistant Auto Center Manager at Sears Auto Center
- Automotive Service Advisor at Hogan & Sons Goodyear
3 months at this Job
• Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
• Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
• Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
• Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
• Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assignedReynolds & Reynolds, ADP, EDS, Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, A/P, and A/R.
- Auto Service Advisor at RVA Tire and Auto
- Starbucks Barista at Starbucks Barista
- Bartender/ Bar Manager / Front Desk Manager at Marriott Courtyard
- Front Desk Clerk at Stafford Marriott Towne Place Suites
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science
Started as lube tech, worked to parts manager, then service manager
- Auto Service Advisor at Tire pros
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
• Customer write up, advise recommended services
• Inventory control
• Estimate necessary auto repairs for customer
• Dispatch work to mechanics
• Order parts
• Cashier, banking
• Track mechanics flat rate hours for payroll
• Supervise building maintenance
• Ase certified service consultant
- Auto Service Advisor at Dons complete auto service
19 years at this Job
- Auto mechanics - Automotive technology
1. Writing up repair orders on vehicles 2. Reynolds and Reynolds system 3. Communicating between customer and technician 4. Requesting claims to warranty companies 5. Ordering and Expediting parts
- Auto service advisor at Fresno Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat
- Assistant Manager at AutoZone
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Currently learning new position.
- Auto Service Advisor at Fleet Farm
- Morning Recovery at Fleet Farm
- Subway Sandwich Artist at Subway
- Kitchen Aide at Meals on Wheels
8 months at this Job
- None - Veterinary Asst/Tech
- Diploma - General
- Auto Service Advisor/Assistant service manager at Volkswagen
- Dispatcher/auto service advisor at Potamkin Mahattan
- Service Advisor at Prestige Bmw
- Assistant Service Manager/Dispather at Manfredi Chevy
2 years, 11 months at this Job