Autocad designer developing residential projects for construction permits; field measurements and elaborate as-built plans.
- AutoCAD Designer/Drafter at Projects and Plans LLC
- Construction Specialist at Pemex
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
Infrastructure Services Department in the Ministry of Education of Afghanistan with team of 24 architects and engineers hired by World Bank with yearly projects badged exceeding 10M dollars for renovation, construction implementation, revision and new designed projects.
• Assisted Architects and Engineers in reviewing and updating architectural, mechanical, electrical and, plumbing (MEP) design drawings and specifications using AutoCAD for education infrastructures. Prepared Word documents for data explanation and managed archive datasheet in Excel
• Created and trained design team using CAD standards layering system, Xref, blocks, templets and materials
• Design 2D and 3D illustrations and ensures that they are identical to the sketches provided by designers
• Ensure that the final designs are in compliance with the design and CAD standards
• Perform the designing process for renovations and modifications in the existing products of several clients
• Planned and coordinated all phases of architecture projects design from conceptualization and requirements determination through planning design, within time line based on the budget, and final execution
• Final review of the design details to ensure that the designs are convenient and easy to use by the end user Projects:
• Served as Architect and AutoCAD Designer for the schematic and development design of a $+30M project involving the headquarters of the Ministry of Education in Afghanistan, 2013
• Redesigned high capacity student hostels using AutoCAD, reducing construction cost by 10% while complying with IBC code
- Architect and AutoCAD Designer at MOE/ISD/Equip-World Bank
- Construction/Design Team AutoCAD Manager at NBCC, Nawee Bakhtar Construction Company
- Architect/AutoCAD specialist at Mactec, Inc. (amec Inc.)
- Architect and AutoCAD Team Leader at UNOPS/USAID, Kabul, Afghanistan
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Revit Architecture
- Diploma - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Design and Drafting Certificate - AutoCAD 2D and 3D
Design, detail and checking of drawings for automated systems in the composite fiber industry using AutoCAD 2011.
- AutoCAD Designer at Wright Industries, TN
- AutoCAD Designer at Clarage
- Quality Engineer at Aerotek
- Machine Designer on location at Keller Technology Corporation
4 months at this Job
- - D Modeling Computer Aided Design
• Draft and design work order maps per Southern California Edison specification using Autodesk AutoCAD, working off of rough single line sketches
• Calculate equivalent pull length, voltage drop and flicker for cable runs in compliance with SCE standards
• Consult with customers and internal personnel to resolve conflicts with drawings
• Revise and correct redlined drawings that have been reviewed by supervisors
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of completion
- AutoCAD Designer at Morrow Management
- Regional Safety Supervisor at Asplundh Construction Corporation
10 months at this Job
- - Introduction to Utility Planning
Design and check over electric panels using autocad electrical, convert drawings and bills over to pdf, use email to submit drawings and bills over to companies for review before panels begin being built.
- AutoCAD Designer at Quality Control Tech
- Electrical Panel Assembler at Panel Fab
- Entry Level Diesel Mechanic at SRM Concrete
- Lot Tech at Joseph Chevrolet
3 months at this Job
• Draft shop drawings, fabrication drawings, and DIE drawings (present mass properties of aluminum parts for structural calculation purposes)in AutoCAD.
• Incorporate aluminum parts and systems into storefront and curtain wall elevation drawings.
• Report to project manager and project coordinators.
• Revise drawings according to structural engineers and architects’ mark ups.
- AutoCAD Designer at Arcadia INC
- Marketing Chair at UC Davis ASID
- Professional Development Chair at UC Davis ASID
- Sales Representative at Duty Free store
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
Revit Perfect Consultant Company - AutoCAD improving. Microsoft Office - Floors Medallions. - Iron-made Gates. - Flooring of Fountains. Languages - Improving Architectural designing and planning. Arabic
- AutoCAD Designer at Floors Medallions
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Design & Space Planning
-Managing and Organizing Integra's existing AutoCAD drawings for 6 Integra's buildings in Plainsboro. -Planning & programming US employees' relocation from various sites, utilizing AutoCAD. -Organizing employees' names for sittings at cubicles, creating & updating office space, utilizing AutoCAD. -Updating & maintaining Integra's "K" drive. -Attending meetings with management during the course of each day, presented updates & AutoCAD work. The American Stair Builders, www.theamericanstairbuilders.com
- AutoCAD Designer (consultant) at Integra, Limited
- Auto CAD Draftsman/Designer (consultant) at Site Location
- AutoCAD Draftsman/Designer/Project Manager at Various Companies
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- AutoCAD Designer
• Initial Electrical CAD drawings for Control Panels and special projects.
• Layouts for Enclosures, Junction Boxes and custom Brackets.
• AutoCAD to arrange back plates, to anticipate layout issues.
• Design Custom Brackets and Manufacturing solutions.
• Prototype Development
• Retrieve field documents from the Inspectors and perform all data entry within Company database.
• Create new parts in Data Management system including relevant Documentation.
• Use Word Documentation, spreadsheets, to produce reports.
• Retrieve and filing of drawings, and maintaining library organization.
• Check redlines for accuracy and completeness.
- AutoCAD Designer at TBD
- Electrical Drafter at Rowland Group
- Mechanical & Electrical Drafter at Pharos Marine Automatic Power
- Detailer 1 at NCI Group
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Nationally Recognised Carpentry Certificate
Daily duty’s are to design routes for new underground conduit. I research center lines, right of ways and existing underground utilities to find the best route for the new conduit. We then design a traffic control plan to correspond with the construction of the new fiber placement. I also manage a small group of drafters to help them meet our standards.
- AutoCAD Designer at VANTAGE UTILITY SERVICES
- AutoCAD Designer at Ridgeline Telecom
- AutoCAD Drafter at Vision Civil Engineering
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Specialization