Created CAD Designs of Systems Layouts for TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, HomeSense, Sierra Trading Post Stores. Created layouts and resolved drawing problems for project managers using AutoCAD. This included the Introduction of company equipment to the blueprints for the Sound, Video (Security), Phone Systems. This also included the wiring for all systems and placement of Controllers for these Systems. Job Responsibilities: Receive & organize .dwg files, clean-up and draw systems on provided floorplans, print, fold and deliver final plans to Project Manager/Techs in the field. Keep and manage sensitive security information and spreadsheets.
- AUTOCAD DESIGNER at BLACKBOX TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND SEVICES
- REVIT DESIGNER at PEOPLELINK STAFFING SERVICES
- ASSEMBLY LINE TECHNICIAN at NISSAN
- PRESS OPERATOR at FLEXIBLE METAL PRODUCTS
6 months at this Job
- - INDUSTRIAL/ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
Autocad designer for an independent jewelry company. Responsible for translating sketches in AutoCad and 3D printing pieces to be casted for jewelry.
- AutoCad designer at Bridget Christian Designs
- Visual Designer at Procter & Gamble
- Gallery assistant at Oak Park Art League
- Customer Service Associate at Flavour Cooking School
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BFA - Illustration, Printmaking
• Work as part of underground team to design all underground utilities and substructures using AutoCAD
• Draw maps, diagrams, profiles, cross-sections, and surveys to represent elevations topographical contours, subsurface formations and structures
• Prepare drawings according to the standards and terms of the company with high precision as per scale
• Consult with project managers to discuss and interpret design concepts, and determine requirements of detailed working drawings
• Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages according to required mediums and specifications for reproduction
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
• Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, and other external sources
• Operate plotters and copy machines
- AutoCAD Designer at K&B Engineering
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
Prepare and format text in Autocad 2D, 3D, computer graphics and the preparation of portions of drawings to translation for projects for KBR, and Worley Parsons.
- Autocad Designer at Universe Technical Translation
- Inventory Clerk at Banana Republic, Division of the GAP
- Owner/Operator at Karavan Food Store
- Civil Engineer at Kharkiv Department of Urban Development
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - English Second Language
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
I am currently an AutoCad Designer at HBO where I am responsible for maintaining our library of standard network drawings, developing job specific drawings for any new projects, revising updates for all existing projects and assisting the Install Department. I have developed and maintain relationships within other HBO departments and manage multiple projects at a time. The following is a list of several key responsibilities:
• Develop job specific drawings and cable wire markers for new projects
• Maintain the Drawing library. This includes keeping up to date drawing sets for over 25 HBO & Cinemax Network path drawings in the Technical Equipment rooms. Also, any updated projects, revisions, and new installations, as well as drawings for monitoring and console layouts
• Develop cable wire markers using File Maker Pro label maker and Datamax Printer
• Maintain full library of the Communication Centers Fiber Infrastructure
• Assist Install Team with projects
• Project Management
• Use and maintain an HP Designjet Plotter T2530 PS
• Assist the Building Engineering Department with plotting Building Floor Plans and mechanical drawings regarding the intricate HVAC system
• Order and maintain stock of office supplies for our department as well as plotter paper, custom wire markers and cartridges for the Plotter and Datamax label maker
- Autocad Designer/Sr. Drafter - Engineering & Installation Department at HBO Communications Center
- Sr. Drafter - Engineering & Product Developement Department at Four Seasons Solar Products, LLC
- Draftsperson at ABCO Refrigeration Supply Corporation
- Data Entry Operator at ABCO Refrigeration Supply Corporation
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Data Processing
Worked efficiently under strict deadlines to make sure that new products were available for scheduled public releases. productivity.
• Managed and mentored junior employees on AutoCAD and company design standards.
• Ensured drawings provided were organized in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
• Maintained open and effective communications with project teams to increase
Worked efficiently under strict deadlines to make sure that new products were available
for scheduled public releases.
- AutoCAD Designer at Team Industrial Services
- Illustrator Love Notes at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Develops AutoCad drawings for building IT systems including data and voice drops.
- AutoCad Designer at General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc
- Senior Electrical Engineer at Tru-Simulation and Training, Inc
- Electronic Security Systems Engineer at BAE Systems
- Test Instrumentation Engineer at Aerotek, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- - electronics
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management - Information Systems Management
• Collaborated with Engineers to create detailed full set of Civil engineering plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Revised plans according to client, manager, or agency reviewer comments and redlines.
• Researched and reviewed standards and municipal, state or federal codes.
- AutoCAD Designer at CEI Engineering Associates
- AutoCad Civil 3d Drafter/ Civil Engineering Assistant at SĮ Vilniaus planas
- AutoCad Civil 3d Drafter/ Civil Engineering Assistant at SRP Projektas, UAB
- Road worker/ Engineer Assistant at Sostines gatves, UAB
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Building technology
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
- AutoCAD Designer at KELPHIL, Incorporated
21 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- AutoCAD Designer at Al Massar Technical Center
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- No - AutoCAD