Two year experience in Autocad Draftsman work in Dubai
- Autocad Draftsman at cloisall co. LLC
2 years, 6 months at this Job
AutoCAD Draftsman- Draw and design sprinkler systems for commercial and residential clients.
- AutoCAD Draftsman at Allied Fire Protection, Inc.
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Still enrolled at high school - General
During the Summer of 2011, I was an intern for Pan American. My job was to use AUTOCAD to draft assignments relegated to me. During my time with Pan American, I learned a great deal regarding AUTOCAD and became considerably proficient with the program.
• Gilchrist Construction - In the Summer of 2010, I was an intern for Gilchrist's Estimating Department and assisted in bidding ten jobs, including the new Red River Bridge in Alexandria. In addition, I acquired my OSHA certification while employed for Gilchrist.
• K&M construction - During the Summers of 2005 and 2006, I was a construction worker on the job for K&M. I performed manual labor, built frames and worked with concrete.
• I was Team Captain of the Alexandria Senior High football, baseball, and power lifting teams for two years, leading my leading my power lifting team to one State Championship and my football team to two district champ titles.
• I have been to numerous leadership classes wherein I ascertained new skills and techniques regarding innovative ways on how to be a top leader.
• I personally trained all of my lawn care employees with regard to job safety precautions. Skills
• Mechanical - I have superior skills in operating a number of heavy machinery, including any roller, street sweeper, backhoe, and forklift.
• Computer Skills - I have extensive knowledge and skill with MathCAD.
• I have been using computers since I was ten and I have ample knowledge and ability in Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, and Excel.
• I have recently acquired knowledge and skills in AutoCAD.
- AutoCad Draftsman at Pan American Engineering Firm
3 months at this Job
- - Engineering Technology
• Develop production-quality fabrication, submittal, and install AutoCAD drawings for radiation shielding enclosures, cabinets, and doors for industrial and medical applications
• Detail and draft design drawings for a shop team to fabricate
• Communicate with shop members to ensure fabricated parts match AutoCAD drawings
• Order materials, such as lead and sheet metal, needed to fabricate the product using QuickBooks
• Create bill of materials (BOM's) with the ability to track cost and inventory of required parts for different products using Excel
• Responsible for the company's safety obligations, such as keeping up-to-date safety data sheets on file and managing the employee safety logs
• Provide property layout drawings in AutoCAD used for company expansion plans
• Work part-time as a co-op program and full-time during school breaks
• Completed projects for NASA, SpaceX, Lockheed Martin, Element NDT, and Rad Source Technologies
- AutoCAD Draftsman at A-Fabco, Inc
- Team Lead Valet at 717 Parking
- Exterior Painter at Student Painters
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
• Update blue prints and verify dimensions
• Assist Quality Control inspect tooling
• Draw specialty tooling using AutoCAD software
• Write and incorporate engineering change orders
• Prepare detailed and assembly drawings
- AutoCAD Draftsman at Johnson Carbide, LLC
- AutoCAD Draftsman at Aerotek
- AutoCAD Technician at RGIS
- Federal Work Study at ITT Technical Institute
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Project Management
- - oil
Duties and Responsibilities: AutoCad Draftsman for production engineering producing cad drawings of wire harnesses and wire assembly details. Detailing of all terminal connections, wire types and connections to sub-assemblies. Use of excel spreadsheets to determine wire selections and mating terminations. Investigate connections to determine if they were in company database and make corresponding details to apply to assembly and detail drawings.
- AutoCAD Draftsman at Amano McGann
- Mechanical Cad Designer/Draftsman at Cozzoli Machine Company
- Mechanical Cad Designer/Draftsman at Anatech Electronics, Inc
- Mechanical Cad Designer/Draftsman at CML Innovative Technologies, Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Electro-Mechanical Drafting
- - Mechanical Engineering Technology
• Rendered commercial hospitality layouts and residential layouts, AutoCAD
• Generated custom mood boards for residential purpose
- PT AutoCAD Draftsman at Pam Ellis & Associates
- Sales Associate at Tenth Harvest
- Office Assistant at Thermal Technologies Infrared Inspection
8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Applied Economics - International Trade and Development
Boyd Aluminum is a manufacturer of commercial Doors, Windows, and Storefront systems. My position at Boyd is an AutoCAD Draftsman, where I create 2D shop drawings of custom Door, Window and Storefront system projects which include detailed elevations and sections that show the parts and connections to site wall conditions. I have also been tasked with documenting the locations of the vast inventory of parts and pieces Boyd keeps on hand, and I have developed new inventory tags that include location codes, part numbers and descriptions, as well as material profiles or photos.
- AutoCAD Draftsman at Boyd Aluminum
- AutoCAD Draftsman at Contract Drafting
- 3D AutoCAD Modeler at Digital Graphics
- AutoCAD Draftsman at BECKHAM Designs
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Autocad Draftsman at GTECH Solutions, Inc
- Autocad Draftsman at Beton Bau Phil., Inc
- Electrician at Beta Electric Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Analyzed inefficiencies and developed strategies to increase personal work rate Advised draftsmen on key devices, optimizations and legal document comprehension Interpreted dense legal records in order to determine effects on properties Independently sought work when management was overloaded Developed Excel spreadsheets to ensure work was completed to standard Developed Excel formulas to calculate growth
- AutoCAD Draftsman at Blew & Associates, P.A
- Travelling Trainer/Shift Leader at Andy's Frozen Custard
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering