3800 Ezell Road, Nashville, TN 37211 May, 2018 to Present CIVIL AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN Geotechnical drafting for railroad and water control projects, creation of surfaces, profiles, cross sections, grading and construction details. Use of survey data and coordinate control. Some environmental monitoring for de- construction of factories.
- CIVIL AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN at Wood, Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc
- CIVIL AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN at TRIAD Environmental Consulting
- CIVIL AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN at Arcadis
10 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Land Surveying and Construction Management
- A.A.S. - Restaurant Management
Being part of Buffalo Seal inside sales team helped me to expand my
knowledge in oil seals, O-rings, spiral wound and gaskets made from soft
rubbers and compound material. This new acquired knowledge allows me to provide accurate pricing for sold goods and to make available proper
knowledge of product if the customer has concerns with procedures,
chemical resistance and tolerances of materials.
• As an AutoCAD Technician I keep on expanding my knowledge in mechanical design, prints reading, codes, understanding of materials requirements like unit tolerances, chemical exposure of the product, as well as time management to meet required deadlines.
• This new knowledge I have acquired along with my previews 8 years in the gaskets industry has make me more efficient and knowledgeable in the soft rubber and compound material gaskets, as well as metal shims seals and O- rings. This industry has help me get involve into many industries like oil and gas, agricultural, food industry and many more.
• In all my working career, from my previews jobs up to this moment I been part of Sales Teams and also Customer Service. This part of my field I have learn to accomplish and polished through the years. Good customer service keeps clients happy and I have done that. My skills of problem solving and thinking out of the box, as well as staying calm during deadlines and solving issues, have make me a valuable team member and a great customer service provider for my clients.
- Inside Sales/ AutoCAD Technician/CSR at Buffalo Seal and Gasket
- Applications engineer/ QC Manager/ Drafter and designer at McGaskets & PTFE Specialties, Inc
- Ticket Agent/On Time Departure Coordinator at Delta Global Services
- Waiter at Lupe Tortillas Mexican Restaurant
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Certificate of Drafting and Design
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Position: AutoCad Technician / Architectural Drafter
● Provide detailed architectural construction documents for submittals
● Prepare required drawings for expansion / partial mechanical remodels
● Review and redline Issue for Construction drawings
● Propose architectural design layout and schematics for site plans
● Conduct site visits to check as built dimensions and field measurements to be applied to as-built drawings
● Provide as-built drawings for project turnover
● Assist in reviewing of structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings to check if there is any conflict with our scope
- AutoCad Technician / Architectural Drafter at Narramore Associates Inc
- Autocad Draftsman at Yeargin Misc. Metals
- Architect Apprentice / Revit & Autocad Draftsman at RC Architectural & Structural Consultancy & Allied Services
- Architect Apprentice / Autocad Draftsman at CH Builders
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
- High School Diploma
I currently work with other mechanical engineers and project managers on design-based
projects, my roles consist of:
• AutoCAD 3D & 2D models with no guidance
• Designing and implementation of utility systems
• Reviewing work place safety protocols
• Managing multiple projects on a schedule
• Writing technical emails and memos to achieve a goal
• Gathering documents for pre-bid construction meetings
• Surveying using Trimble GPS systems
• Responding to customer requests via telephone and email
- AutoCAD Technician at Central Washington University
- Maintenance Specialist at City Of Oregon City, Parks Department
1 year, 9 months at this Job
* Collated all project drawings and modified specifications to fit designs required by the client * Drafted technical drawings both on the exterior and interior of the building project.
* Produce work with short turn around times.
• Student, De Anza College: Current Student ◦ Cupertino California * Computer - Aided Design: AutoCad, Creo, Solidworks, 3D software, Geometric Dimension and Tolerance * 3D printing Additive Manufacturing
- AutoCad Technician at De Anza College
- Section Lead managing at Trader Joe's
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Design and Mechanical Engineering
• Utilized AutoCAD 2016
• Deigned stair and deck construction plans and details, and equipment layout per field survey
• Drafted grading, landscaping plans and drawing details
- AutoCAD Technician at Bue-Morris Associates, Inc.
- AutoCAD Technicain at RKR Hess, A Divison on UTRS, Inc.
- CAD Specialist at Construction Management Solutions, LLC
- CAD Technician at TerraTek Field Services, A Division of Concrete Alternatives & More, Inc
3 months at this Job
- - Architectural Engineering Technology
Produce drawings using AutoCad release 16 of tiles layout, elevation, & detailed sections of tiles settings. Coordinates with the estimator, architect/or other approving agencies, and worker/installer to ensure the accuracy of the tile settings according to the produced plans Projects involved: residential and commercial establishments
- AutoCad Technician at City Tiles & Stone Tile, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
I currently work here as a part time contract position. I am in need of a full time 40 hour a week job. At Unified I have been using AutoCAD and working closely with the engineering and sales teams to draw structured cabling plans, telecom rack layouts, security drawings and details.
- AutoCAD Technician at Unified Technology Systems
- AutoCAD Designer at SC Railing Company
- Senior AutoCAD Technician at Syska Hennessy Group
- AutoCAD Technician at United Mechanical Corp
10 months at this Job
- Associates - Drafting and Computer Drafting Technology
remotely at some times) Handle all office duties, prepare surveys in AutoCAD based off field notes, organize work flow for multiple crews, invoices & budget, prepare legal descriptions.
- Office Manager/AutoCAD Technician at Allen Campbell & Assoc
- at Choice Hotels
- Intern at Choice Hotels
- Intern at House Representative Cindy Evans
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Political Science - International Relations
Responsible for the management of the surveys for over 200 Waffle House Handicap re- quirement updates in states ranging from Georgia and as far as Ohio. This includes the scheduling of the survey crew, organizing spreadsheets, communication with the engineers, processing of field data and drawing the sites in AutoCAD 2015. I also am able to multitask in a way that gives me the opportunity to assist with other projects assigned to other project managers in my office. These projects include utilizing the information captured by the field crews to prepare Boundary Surveys, Topographic surveys and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys as well as preparing combination plats, sub plats and other recordable plats necessary to meet state and local municipality requirements.
- Project Manager/AutoCAD Technician at Lowery & Associates Land Surveying, LLC
- Creative Director at Lowery & Associates Land Surveying, LLC
- Creative Arts Intern at West Ridge Church
- Collector at Checkcare Systems Inc
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's in Human Services Counseling - Marriage and Family Therapy
- Masters in Clinical and Mental Health Counseling - Clinical and Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelors of Science in Religion and Christian Counseling - Religion and Christian Counseling
- Associates of Applied Science in Drafting Technology - Drafting Technology