I work as a Autocad technician level 2 , my mission is to help engineers with drawing and modifications, profiles ...
- AutoCAD Technician at URBAN ENGINEERING
- AutoCAD technician at
- construction foreman at
- Cad technician at
at this Job
- High school
--'Responsible for providing designs and construction drawings for home additions, remodels and renovations using Autocad software ---Reviewing building codes, performing site walk-thrus and determining scope of work for estimating project cost
- Architectural/Autocad Technician at Cad Technician Services
- Substitute Teacher Grades K-12 at Cahokia School District #187
- AUTOCAD INSTRUCTOR at Vatterott College
- ARCHITECTURAL PROJ ECT COORDINATOR at Fleming Corporation
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Architectural Technology
- Bachelor's - Arts & Sciences
Would help design jobs in conjunction with the field engineers. Using AutoCad I make a proposed area look neat a presentable for city permitting and customer approval. Also helped with programming AutoHotKeys to reduce the required time of some frequent processes and designed Excel trackers to help each manager know how many jobs were assigned to them as well as their progress towards completion.
- AutoCAD Technician at Fibertel Communication
- Manager and Organizer at Forge Pizzaria
- Piano Technician at AS Pianos
5 months at this Job
- Working on Associates - Animation and Game Development
Autocad 2016-2018.3 Civil-plat drawings Adobe Photoshop 2007 MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, browser and email applications 3D Drawings Drawing/analyzing hand sketches Blueprint reading Orthographic projection Pictorial views Section views Assembly views Isometric views Weldaments Thread details Manual lettering Spring details Manual equipment skills Design Jet 1055 Engineer printer Equipment operation and skills Architectural design Drafting math Visual communications Model making Additional Information: I am looking for an entry-level position in AUTOCAD drafting. My experience with Architecture dates back from high school where I touched basis on all types of drafting such as, mechanical, architectural, piping, electrical, and design. Upon completing of high school, I went on to study Mechanical Drafting at Manhattan Technical Institute, I enlisted in the military and completed my career after serving 20 Active duty years, I am completed my enrolment in Erwin Technical College and obtained my certification in AUTOCAD and Revit. If you are seeking a motivated, dedicated and punctual employee. I am the perfect candidate and I am looking forward to exerting all of my energy and experience to proving just that. V/R,
- AutoCAD Technician at Architectural Desktop
1 year at this Job
• Utilized AutoCAD 2016
• Deigned stair and deck construction plans and details, and equipment layout per field survey
• Drafted grading, landscaping plans and drawing details
- AutoCAD Technician at Bue-Morris Associates, Inc.
- AutoCAD Technicain at RKR Hess, A Divison on UTRS, Inc.
- CAD Specialist at Construction Management Solutions, LLC
- CAD Technician at TerraTek Field Services, A Division of Concrete Alternatives & More, Inc
3 months at this Job
- - Architectural Engineering Technology
Convert architectural drawings to shop drawings that only include information needed. Create door order forms through desired vendor or vendors. Draft fabrication tickets for doors and windows. Make revisions to shop drawings based on field dimensions or internal review. Programs used most often: AutoCAD, EluCAD, ProjectPak, Glazer, and MS Excel.
- AutoCAD Technician at FormanFord Glass and Glazing
- Independent Executive Consultant at Pink Zebra Home Fragrances
- Team Member/Team Leader at Menards
- Independent Consultant at Mary Kay Cosmetics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Drafting and Design Technology
- High School Diploma
Being an Auto-cad Technician has helped me understand and read blueprints. Blue prints are used in every part of construction so knowing how to read blue prints is vital. I also learned how to write and talk professionally. I love working here but I want work with my hands in a company that a can trust and be there for a long time. Equipped/Proficient in: - Auto-Cad and Revit - OSHA Certified
- AutoCAD Technician at AME Consulting Engineering
- Cashier/Stocker at BI-LO
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Diploma - Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology Diploma
• Worked under the AutoCAD lead to support PE Project Managers in the fields of Solid Waste, Site Civil and Environmental Engineering.
• Duties include plan set composition, eTransmittal of AutoCAD files, and drawing file management for specific design projects.
• Composed Environmental plans include USGS Topographical Maps, Aerial Maps, and Soil Gas and Monitoring Well Location plans.
• Composed Solid Waste plans include Existing/Proposed Conditions, Concept Grading, and Proposed Gas Amendments.
• Composed Site Civil plans include Existing/Proposed Conditions, Layout & Materials, Grading & Drainage, and Utility plans.
- Staff Consultant / AutoCAD Technician at Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc
- Residential Land Surveyor / Plan Draftsman at C & G Survey
- Concrete Manager / Construction Materials Testing Technician / QC Inspector at ATC Group Services LLC
- Transportation Engineer - Intern at Pare Corporation
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil & Environmental Engineering
- AutoCAD Technician at Benchmark Engineering, Inc
- Delivery Driver at Round Table Pizza
- Seasonal Store Associate at UPS
- Deli Clerk at Safeway San Jose CA
7 months at this Job
- Certificate of Construction Management Technology
- A.S. - Construction Management Technology
- - General Education
- High School Diploma
Currently create or modify prints for flanges that conform to current standards. I get a lot of customer prints that I will have to convert also into our format so our operators can manufacture the parts correctly. I also maintain a list of all active orders that I have pending, once they are done I send them up for scheduling and production.
- AutoCAD Technician at KERKAU MANUFACTURING
- Outfitter at Cabela's Inc.
- Warehouse Worker at Menards
- Plumber Apprentice at Drain Medics
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion for AutoCAD program
- Gen Ed.