Responsibilities: ♦ Involved in creation of framework. ♦ Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance. ♦ Prepared Test Plan, Test Cases, Test scripts and Test Metrics for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements, portal redesigned and test specs. ♦ Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with developers and QA team. ♦ Used Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms ♦ Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework, Page Object Model using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven and Java ♦ Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Scrip ♦ Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework ♦ Implemented the ATDD approach and developed the cucumber automation framework with Ruby ♦ The entire Ruby scripting done using Cucumber Framework Wrote and executed SQL queries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity ♦ Wrote scripts for testing using Ruby in cucumber framework ♦ Prepared the functional test cases using test design techniques data validation concepts Equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis ♦ Performed compatibility testing using Sauce Labs cloud integration ♦ Developed few test cases for applications implemented in Ruby language. ♦ Created custom Xpath for identifying Dynamic Objects and use them in Selenium. ♦ Created property files to store all the object locators (xpath/ name/ id/css locatior), file path, test site URL and use them in the Selenium Framework. ♦ Performed functional test automation and execution processes in a web environment using data-driven development with Selenium WebDriver. ♦ Created test framework using Selenium with Java for further test creation and execution. ♦ Led and directed a team of testers for automation test implementation; wrote and implemented automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver. ♦ Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium. ♦ Performed both manual and Automation Testing tasks. ♦ Automated test scripts using Selenium. ♦ Involved in creating the TestNG framework from scratch. ♦ Created Extent Reports using Extent Report Listener Class in TestNG. ♦ Used JSON file for passing the parameters to perform the data driven approach. ♦ Used GIT to PUSH and PUSH the source code from Bitbucket. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Jira, Java, SQL Server, TOAD, UNIX HTML, TestNG, JUnit, Ruby, Cucumber.
- QE Automation Engineer at McKesson
- QA Engineer at Highmark Inc
- Quality Analyst at Deloitte, India
5 months at this Job
• 7+ years of industry experience in Software Quality Testing of Enterprise Application, Client/Server and Web Services applications.
• Excellent understanding and experience of working on all the phases of SDLC.
• Expertise in analyzing Business and Functional Requirement/Use Case documents for creating test cases.
• Worked extensively on complete Defect management life cycle all the way from executing test cases, identifying defects, logging defects and verification of bug fixes.
• Expertise in Manual testing using HP Mercury Quality Center (QC) and Microsoft Test Manager.
• Proficient in different forms of testing like Manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Performance testing and Non-functional testing.
• Worked extensively on performing Black Box Testing, System Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Experience in defining Testing Methodologies, writing and executing test cases, Designing Test Plans, Test Documentation and creating traceability matrix as well as working with test data.
• Experience in creating test data and end to end testing for POS devices/application.
• Automation experience in Selenium using both JAVA and C#.
• Strong Skills in Data Driven Testing, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), BUG Tracking System and all QA Process.
• Good knowledge and experience in SDLC, STLC and bug life cycle.
• Experience in using IDE like Visual Studio and Eclipse.
• Extensive experience on POS self-checkout / POS QA Testing, involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment; testing and validating POS transaction in accordance with PCI-Compliance.
• Experience on working XML and testing API using SOAPUI.
• Experience in writing and executing SQL queries on databases for backend testing.
• Extensive experience of working on both web based and client server applications.
• Excellent team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible within a fast-paced environment.
• Extensively automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing test cases and test suites using Selenium WebDriver.
• Enhanced the Java/C# - based test framework to test components built on the cloud-based AWS/Azure.
- QA Automation Engineer/ SDET at QA Automation Engineer/ SDET
at this Job
I am the automation engineer for the pre-production department. Skilled in programming of Comau 6-axis robots, Seepro 3-axis robots, and Sytramma 3-axis robots. Construct new end of arm tools, wiring sensors, and plumbing of air lines.I have completed courses from MGM ROBOTICS, and PAULSON injection molding classes.
- Automation Engineer at automotive lighting
- Process Technician at Automotive Lighting
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- production machine tender - machining
Description: Currently working as a automation engineer for XFINITY mobile. Responsible for design and development of java based Automation framework using and selenium and Junit framework. This framework uses Appium server (Android and IOS) and Extent report which includes mobile device screenshots. Responsible to managing the automation script.
• Developed Automation Test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit and Maven for android Xfinity mobile devices.
• Prepared the Master test plan and Regression test plan using the requirement document.
• Worked on Kanban and water fall Models
• Tested more than 150 MR using the regression test plan, and reported defects for all major releases in Jira.
• Analyzing the QXDM and Dumbstate level logs of mobile devices whenever we report the issues in Jira and explaining the OEM partners about the issue in higher level.
• The script uses Extent report which has test results including the device screenshots.
• Used Appium server to run the automation script for android devices.
• Extensively worked on UI autometer and appium doctor to inspect elements.
• Running automation scripts on internal apps such as XFINITY MyAccount, Stream TV and Pocket Geek which are used in all XFINITY Mobiles.
• Executed regression test plan for every MR release using manually, and automation scripts
• Executing the test cases whenever there is a MR release for the XFINITY Mobile devices (Android & IOS).
• Used ODIN and one click for flashing Samsung mobile devices.
• Setting up Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Java for android devices
• Implemented page object model in android automation scripts.
• Developed automation script for Mobile applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java from scratch.
• Played major role in apple testing with Software seeds every week for Xfinity mobile devices
• Involved in meetings to explain the OEM partners (Samsung, LG and Motorola) about the issues reported in Jira and drive them to fix the issues.
• Tracking and updating the Jira tickets accordingly whenever OEM fixes the issues.
• Logged and managed defects using JIRA defect management tool
• Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
• Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
• The end goal is to provide stable software (Android and iOS) for the customer which should be certified. Environment: Java, Android, SQL Server, Junit, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, Maven, Appium, TestNG, Eclipse.
- Automation Engineer at Comcast (XFINITY Mobile)
- Java Developer at SRABUS LLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MASTER'S in COMPUTER and INFORMATION SCIENCE - COMPUTER and INFORMATION SCIENCE
Chesterfield, MO Jul 2018 - Dec-2018
Sybaree is a web-based application consisting of two modules SQ (Submit Quote) and QG (Quote Generator). First module was 'SQ', where the agents could submit customers' information by filling a list of fields. Second module was 'QG', which generates a rate and payment terms, funding and protection options and coverage details for the various types of insurance. The application helps the field agents of the company to enter customer's data and also calculates the amount of premium required, cash value and benefit amount for the years in consideration.
Role: Automation Engineer
• Actively participated in requirement gathering from end Users, and responsible for writing functional Specifications and design documents.
• Involved in creating Test plan and is responsible to create Test cases from the functional Requirements.
• For automation identified test cases. Used Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE) for automating those test cases.
• Using TestNG and Selenium Functional, Acceptance and Limit validations performed automation of test cases for Regression Testing.
• Using Cucumber developed BDD and TDD script and wrote step definition for Gherkin based features.
• Involved in creating automation framework for complex scenarios.
• Using Selenium 2.0(WebDriver) and TestNG performed Functional and Regression Testing.
• To validate the quality of the application created detailed QA and UAT cases.
• Implemented Agile/Scrum methods for testing approach.
• Using TestNG framework and automated scripts performed functionality testing during different phases of the application development.
• Performed extensive SOAP and Restful Web Services Testing using Ready API Tool.
• To perform back-end data base testing used complex SQL Queries.
• For back-end testing wrote SQL queries and for creating Test Data used SQL.
• Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform testing of the application.
• Used Groovy language to automate the test cases in Ready API.
• Involved in Mobile Application Automation (Android & IOS devices)
• Identified, Reported and Tracked Defects using Jira test management tool.
• To generate test execution result integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse.
• Using selenium grid and selenium Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with selenium grid and selenium.
- Automation Engineer at RGA
- Mate Receipts at Fast Freight
- QA Tester at Web I Technologies
5 months at this Job
Edison, NJ Apr 2018 - Till Date
Description: SmartLinx is fulfilling its mission by enabling companies to simplify the management of their human capital through industry-relevant, integrated solutions. It is a solution that simplified complex workforce processes, delivered intelligent processing and analytics, and solved real business problems. It's solution suite not only embraces staff schedule optimization, but the complete human capital lifecycle, including time and attendance management, human resources management, payroll processing, in-service licensing management, and business analytics.
Role: Automation Engineer
• Performing the role of QA Test Automation engineer in a fast-paced Agile team.
• Assessed and analyzed User stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meeting and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
• Designed the automated test cases using the Selenium Web Driver inside the Eclipse IDE using Java.
• Giving Demos of new features to Product Owner and Stakeholders at the end of each Sprint.
• Analyzed and selected the test cased for automation of Java Web application.
• Created framework using TestNG and Wed Driver.
• Created new automation scripts from features written in Gherkin language utilizing Cucumber framework
• Performed manual testing of features within each sprint and automate features from previous Sprint.
• Performed Parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firer Fox where multiple tests were run at the same time.
• Validated web services using Groovy Scripts in SOAP UI.
• Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
• Performed SOA / web services testing using SOAP UI; wrote adaptors to test / invoke web services.
• Followed Agile Methodology (SCRUM) for this project
• Validated WSDL and SOAP request/response using Groovy Scripts in SOAP UI.
• Performed web based performance testing and analysis using JMeter.
• Modify the exiting test cases based on change on a feature and requirements.
• Using JIRA as a defect tracking tool for Product backlog and reporting bug.
• Wrote SQL queries to setup/modify test date in Oracle database.
• Executed test cased relating to mouse hover using Actions class and found hidden elements using XPath, CSS and Windows classes.
• Documents test results and testing procedures after very release.
- Automation Engineer at SmartLinx Solutions Inc
- QA Engineer at Indus Business Systems Ltd
- QA Engineer at Target (Gift Registry Rewrite)
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Computer Application - Computer Application
McLean, VA July 18 - Till Date
Description: Worked as Automation engineer for FCMS (Fraud Case Management System) and EIH-CTrS(Common Transformation Services)-PMF projects. FCMS is web based application which offers wide range of anti-fraud, forensics, compliance, and Enterprise Case Management solutions on a single platform. It helps reduce operational risk and fraud losses by detecting threats and other malicious activity in real-time. The Common Transformation Service (CTS) is a shared service and is part of the larger Common Securitization Platform effort.
Role: Automation Engineer
• Prepared Automation test scripts, test Cases and Test data for the application as well as for the Webservices/API verification based on the functional requirements and test specs.
• Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, Freddie Automation Framework and Java(Eclipse IDE).
• Written and executed Selenium, Cucumber, Webservices (SOAP & JSON) tests for automation testing of the web & API app using Selenium IDE and Web Driver.
• Creating and maintaining smoke/functional/regression scripts for web-based application using Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Java, and Webservices gateway testing for CTrS application.
• Responsible for writing JAVA code along with data-driven, XPath locator, Cucumber implementation.
• Used Maven for building the Automation project.
• Involved in testing compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
• Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFULL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
• Developed automation test cases, executed these test scripts and logged defects in ALM. Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP UI, REST API, HP ALM, Eclipse, XML, XPath ands Windows.
- Automation Engineer at Freddie Mac
- Automation Engineer at Credit Suisse
- QA Engineer at Northern Trust Bank
- QA Automation Engineer at Henry Schein
6 months at this Job
- MCA(Master of computer Application - computer Application
MySQL Abstract Nimble storage Development Team is responsible for the Architectural Design, Development and Continues Improvement in the Nimble storage product. Often, this team works closely with the Business Analyst Team or directly with the Client (HPE). The requirements will be designed and developed in the Scrum model. Roles and Responsibilities Worked as an Automation Engineer, Involved in Automation and troubleshooting the issues in the product that range from simple updates of features to dramatic discoveries of new technologies depending on the product's needs. Triggering the test cases via Jenkins and troubleshooting the issues. Automating the test case scenarios in Powershell for Array and Windows-Host integration and application feature testing.
- Automation Engineer at Powershell, Vmware
- Software Engineer at MSys Technologies
- at Python, Django
- Automation Engineer at Python, Vmware
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science And Engineering
• Design automation scripts and execute the scripts using NI TestStand. Skills
• Develop test strategies to maximize Validation Team potential and efficiency.
• Design and drive execution of manual and automated testing to provide SQL evidence of completed Test Plan, requirement coverage and trace-ability.
• Maintain broad awareness of automation efforts within group to assure advanced technical quality excellence, accurate execution, and appropriate use of Java resources.
• Research, Implement and assist team innovations ideas which optimizes the Intermediate daily duty of GE Transportation testing. Selenium
• Validate user stories/features/initiatives for system testing, report preparation, defect recording, and defect tracking. Advanced
• Test Internal C# tools and upgrade for more effective system testing. Python
• Developed windows applications using C# and C++ to automate processes of Embedded systems. Intermediate Client: General Electric Company - Transportation C# 40% - Automation Engineer Intermediate 40% - C# Software Developer 20% - Manual Test Engineer FrontEnd Development
- Automation Engineer at Quest Global, Inc.
- IT Tech Specialist at RTVF, University of North Texas
- Selenium Automation Engineer at HP QTP/UFT
- IT Quality Analyst at United Health Group Information Services
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineer
Senior Automation Engineer
•Prepared Cause and Effect charts, index and I/O list for control system.
•Prepared main and secondary cable routing, cable MTO for control system
•Prepared detector location layouts for F&G system
- Senior Automation Engineer at Namvaran
- Senior Instrument and Automation Engineer at Aibel A.S
- Instrument and Automation Lead Engineer at Iran Marin Industrial Co
- Senior Automation Engineer at Energy Industries' Engineering & Design (EIED)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering-Electronics