Northborough, MA (Work Remotely in OH) September, 2018-Present
Service company that specializes in Creo automation and process improvement for wide range of companies ranging from Small to fortune 500
Application Engineering Automation Specialist - Use Creo and Smart Assembly expertise to drive automation solutions to time intensive processes related to design
• Developed multiple programs to automate Customer processes including but not limited to drawing creation, part generation, assembly creation and GUI development
- Application Engineering Automation Specialist at SIGMAXIM
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Ferno-Washington INC
- Packaging Engineer-Material Processing and Delivery (MPD) Air Care at Procter and Gamble
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Component) NPD at General Electric-Industrial Solutions
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Plastics Engineering - Plastics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Organize and manage maintenance techs with daily activities for all three shifts. Schedule and execute PMs on various equipment ( Stamping presses, feedlines, etc). I started as a tech 2 where I moved up thru the field from tech 2, tech 3, 3rd shift maintenance team leader, Automation specialist, to area leader. I have great knowledge in PLCs, VFDs, Servo drives, profibus communications, strong electrical experience, as well as general maintenance.
- Maintenance area lead/automation specialist at Bowling Green Metal Forming
- Maintenance Tech at North American Stamping
- Field supervisor/Equipment Operator at Stewart Richey Construction
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Automation specialist with over Thirty years of PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE experience. Adept in performing controls and instrumentation commissioning, troubleshooting, BAUMAN INSTRUMENT--- Tulsa, 2017-Present
- Automation specialist at BAUMAN INSTRUMENT
- at LINDE ENGINEERING
- at TULSA UNIVERISTY RESEARCH
- at UMICORE CORP
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - basic course work
- - Petroleum
- - heating
• Responsible for building, managing, commissioning automation systems from inception to completion using various platforms such as Allen-Bradley, Siemens/TI, Wonderware, Redlion, etc.
• Responsible for coordination and creation of schematic drawings along with modifications required after commissioning.
• Coordinated building of electrical panels that housed all controls equipment.
• Extensive proficiency in material handling for manufacturers in food & beverage, chemical production, and other consumer goods.
• Responsible for development, commissioning, and maintenance of programs for batching, and transfer of products.
• Also proficient in projects regarding storage & logistics using complex conveyor systems.
• Assisted in troubleshooting various issues regarding communications and signal transmission from PLC to field equipment.
• Produced solutions to establish communications between older and newer PLCs to make use of data processed within older PLC.
• Worked on older PLCs and HMIs using serial communication such as RS232, RS422, RS485, DH485.
• Hands-on experience in the installation, testing, and repairing of plant equipment such as valves, actuators, flowmeters, and various other instruments.
• Successful retention of accounts using effective communication with clients and through remote support calls and on-site call-outs.
• 98% completion of project requirements pre or within time estimations with aggressive deadlines.
• Recognized for finishing incomplete tasks of multiple projects to ensure commissioning timelines are fulfilled.
• Successful management of multiple projects simultaneously for the effective installation and commissioning in sites across the US.
- Automation Specialist at Agile Automation Technology
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering Technology
• Served as project technical lead to assure project success
• Programmed and configured SIEMENS controllers using proprietary control language
• Constructed static TCP/IP networks in conjunction with BACnet and SIEMENS proprietary network protocols
• Recommended and coordinated engineering modifications based on product/equipment performance
• Executed startup, checkout, and commission of automation controls for large-scale building HVAC systems
• Operated under very limited direct supervision and demanding timelines
• Conveyed quality service and feedback with customer personnel
• Partnered with numerous equipment vendors to coordinate systems integration
• Analyzed wiring schematics to troubleshoot AC and DC circuits
• Planned and executed complex product and service training to customers
• Directly supervised subcontractors to assure proper execution of work
• HVAC experience includes: Air handlers, Chillers, Boilers, Cooling towers, Heat pumps, Variable Frequency Drives
• Mentored new automation specialists on control systems and project effectiveness Engineering Project Experience Baja Design Team - All-Terrain Vehicle (Mechanical Capstone)
• Served as team lead for project management, budget analysis, and cost reporting
• Performed hands-on component fabrication and testing in shop environment
• Placed third in regional competition in dynamic performance categories Flight Vehicles - Aircraft Design (Aerospace Capstone)
• Determined aircraft static margin to assess dynamic flight stability
• Analyzed shear and moment forces acting on structural components
• Achieved performance requirements based on request for proposal
• Prepared technical drawings and creating visual representation with 3D printer Mechatronics - Robotic Arm Design
• Calculated requirements for motor operation and output
• Developed software code for servomotor integration
• Hands-on experience with robotics and Arduino platforms Experimental Rocket Design
• Developed models to simulate varying altitude conditions
• Applied RockSim software to simulate rocket performance
• Wrote programs to analyze wide-ranging atmospheric data Aerospace Structures - Wing Design
• Applied shear flow concepts to determine structural integrity
• Analyzed and evaluating stress data using spreadsheet functionality
• Reported results and recommendations in formal written documents Additional Information
• Proficient programming languages include MatLab and PPCL
• Efficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
• U.S. citizenship and able to pass security clearance requirements
• Elected treasurer of the WVU chapter of the Society of Automotive Engineers
- Automation Specialist at SIEMENS
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Automation Specialist at Synnex
- QA-Automation Engineer at Applied Materials
- Automation Engineer at Walgreen Inc
- QA Analyst at Medical Mutual
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Identify the technological needs of customers and work with them to monitor and forecast their future automation modifications and upgrades for both hardware and software.
➢ Technical guidance for both pre and post sales of Rockwell products
➢ Prepare bill of materials for products as requested and needed by customers and sales staff.
➢ Team lead for marketing of PLC, Motion Control, & Networking product segment
➢ Remain informed of emerging technologies, tools, and methods
➢ Communicate clearly with internal and external teams
- Automation Specialist at North Coast Electric
- Project Engineer at Systems Interface
- Electrical Facilities Manager & Lead Repair Technician at Baldor Motor and Drives
9 years at this Job
ALM Certified Professional 2015 Expertise Expertise Years of Expertise Relevant Technical Expertise: Test Automation - Quick Test Professional/Unified Functional Test Tool. Test Management Tool - Quality Center/ALM. Tools - JIRA, SOAPUI. Test Performance - Load runner. 14 Years Relevant Project Expertise: American Airlines - Automation Testing Optus, Belgacom, Vodafone - Billing, Mediation & Order Provisioning & Operational Support System. DIRECTV - Performance Testing AIMIA - Credit card Application - Manual Testing Belgacom - OMS & Testing Tool application Mass Mutual - Insurance Application IDE (Functional Testing) Royal Dutch Shell - Sharepoint Application Clorox- SAP CRM software version 7.1- Performance Maybank - Investment Banking - Functional Testing ST Micro Electronics- MES (manufacture execution system) - Functional and Automation Testing Toyota Motors - Inventory & Costing system - Functional Testing HP Test Automation Framework - Test Automation Capability 12 Months 60 Months 24 months 7 months 9 months 12 months 7 months 4 months 6 months 12 months 8 months 4 months 12 months 4 Months Relevant Industry Expertise: Airlines Telecom Banking HealthCare Transportation Communication & Media Entertainment Insurance 1 Year 5 Years 3 Years 1 Year 2 Years 1.5 Years 1.5 Years Language Expertise: English Few Regional Languages (India - Hindi, Tamil, Telugu)
- Automation Specialist at ISTQB
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors Of Engineering - Engineering
Centralized corporate marketing position that partners with global division marketing teams to build, test, and track automated communications programs within Oracle Eloqua MAP to continuously improve conversion rates. Marketing Automation Team is responsible for maximizing the value of the MAP and processes that will drive lead conversion and education (nurture).
• Works with Marketing Operations Manager, Technical Consultant, Marketing Automation Specialist, and Creative Services Team to set up and execute tactical tasks associated with database segmentation, custom landing pages, forms, microsites, demand generation & nurture campaigns, and lead scoring & routing rules.
• Deploys simple and complex online marketing lead-generation and nurturing programs through the integration of Salesforce CRM.
• Serves as global marketing automation campaign subject matter expert by consulting, educating and assisting internal divisions to translate marketing requirements into automated campaign workflows that support their objectives & goals.
• Keeps an eye toward contact and email compliance with opt-in and global compliance laws. Understanding of GDPR workflows, processes and data handling.
• Helps manage good database hygiene by segmentation and normalized data formatting upon import into MAP.
• Understanding of Eloqua (MAP) and Salesforce (CRM) integration.
• Understanding of lead ecosystem values/query strings that track known contacts by source, referring source and campaign leading to attribution in Eloqua/Salesforce.
• Trains and mentors new hires to the Marketing Automation team.
- Marketing Automation Specialist, Global Digital Marketing Operations at NCR Corporation
- Marketing Specialist, Shared Services at GCA Technology Services
- Marketing & Brokerage Coordinator, Investment Sales Division at Colliers International - Atlanta, Inc
- Graphic Design Lead, Sales Operations at Cox Radio Interactive
4 years at this Job
- B.F.A. - Graphic Design
Specify and Purchase Automation and Equipment for a new powder metal factory. I have worked on this project since the beginning of construction. Have Installed, Programmed, and Maintained 4 Dorst CNC Electric Powder Metal compacting presses, 8 Fanuc Lr Mate robots, Abbott sintering and annealing Furnaces, High speed Turning Equipment Etc. Currently Producing over 500,000 Pieces a week on this equipment profitably.
- Automation Specialist at BleiStahl North America
- Electrician at American Axle Manufacturing
- Maintenance Technician at ASMO Manufacturing
- Maintenance Supervisor at Weber Specialties Company
4 years at this Job
- Certificate - Electronics Technology