As an automation technician I helped to build the operations in the northeast. From implementing a structure, the use of an app for scheduling, reporting, and accountability, hiring educated employees, and implementing new technologies. I helped to develop solutions to problems which reduced service calls greatly increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction. I also took on management tasks relating to field operations and met with our engineer for an entire week to learn our system inside and out to reduce his workload and take on some myself.
- Automation Technician at Select Energy Services
- Operations Tech 3 at Platinum Fluid Solutions
- Field Supervisor at Magna Service Agency
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Robotics Engineering Technology
• Reviewed drawings and specifications to determine appropriate layouts for wiring installations in automation lines.
• Determined layouts to install wiring in automation systems based on schematic drawings and diagrams
• Identified mechanical problems and determined the best solution for correction
• Conducted inspections and tested equipment, machinery and components to diagnose issues, recognize defects and determine appropriate repairs.
• Installed, aligned, and balanced new equipment
• Maintained compliance with company standards to perform all maintenance activities.
• Safe and efficient operation of valve production lines
• Ensured proper installing through accurate reading of blueprints
• Met production goals by maintaining production line running efficiently
• Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment
• Repaired wiring, plumbing, equipment, and machinery
• Debug and test equipment, including electrical, mechanical and vacuum systems
• Participate in 5S efforts and continuous improvement processed
• Used troubleshooting skills to determine causes of defects on product and uses measurable actions to correct quality issues
• Experienced HMI/PLC with IPC gateway
- Automation Technician at Automation Tech / Continental
- Valve line operator at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Mechanical engineering technology
I am the lead process technical/ automation technician that strives to build a team of excellence in the technical field.
- Plastic process/automation technician at Facet technology
at this Job
- High school
• Hands on mechanical and electrical build, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis of high-speed automation machinery.
• Interpret blueprints, drawings and CAD models to efficiently build sub-assemblies and install on final assembly.
• Perform post build ramp up runs to debug automation machine, identifying and prioritizing technical issues to correct.
• Validate critical processes and procedures and document according to customer standards and requirements.
- Automation Technician at Mikron Automation
- Assembler/Tester Technician and Training Supervisor at Parker Aerospace
- Master Training Specialist at United States Marine Corps -Center
- Aircraft Mechanic and Quality Assurance Inspector at United States Marine Corps -HMLA
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Management
Demonstrate customer service capabilities on a daily basis
● Troubleshoot automation equipment electrically and pneumatically
● Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret E-plans
● Interface and manipulate PLC's and their programs on a daily basis
● Accomplishments include: taking over all on call on/after hours operation, and becoming the lead PLC technician of the current site.
- Automation Technician at Schaefer Systems International
- Sales Consultant at Verizon A Wireless
- Dairy Clerk at Klein's Shoprite
5 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Electrical Technology
Assembled Automation Equipment
➢ Test completed systems
➢ Integrated control boxes into System Frames
➢ Build I/O Left Boxes
➢ Meet Production Goals Daily
- Automation Technician at Cornerstone Automation Systems
- Owner/Operator/Sales Manager at Resolve Carpet Cleaning
- Automation Technician at Nokia Mobile Phones
- Electronics Technician at Nokia Bass Station
8 months at this Job
- Associate - ELETRONICS
Kaz's Property Management and Renovation 04/2004 - Present
• Perform all aspects of maintenance Including painting, electrical, hot tub repair and everything in between
• Also offer Security, Video surveillance, house checks, inspections and Project Management Telecom. & Home Automation Technician
- Telecom. & Home Automation Technician at Rental and Personal Property Management and Renovation
- RF Repair Technician at Rental and Personal Property Management and Renovation
- Digital Data & Telecom Repair Technician at COMCAST
- at SBC
14 years, 11 months at this Job
Ensure manufacturing equipment is producing product in accordance to approved standards and maintain all production and support equipment to assure high efficiency and zero defects. Properly maintain high speed automation equipment, tooling and associated machinery to designed standards. Meet or exceed production standards and reduce product reject rates. Work with Engineering to continuously improve Quality, Cycle Times, and Process Performance. Monitor measurement systems, SPC or other performance indicators and proactively respond to negative trends. Review product FMEA's and Control Plans. Skilled multi-craft technician capable of repairing electro-mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic devices. Use basic hand tools as well as micrometers, calipers, multi-meters, and other test equipment. Troubleshoot pneumatic/hydraulic circuits and analyze documentation in assigned area of responsibility. Perform basic PLC programming skills for troubleshooting equipment and associated processes. Capable of product evaluation, process or equipment troubles. Facilitate repairs or adjustments to improve the performance of the line and comply with quality standards.
- Automation Technician at Continental
- Operations Assembler at Modis Engineering
- Tech Assistant Internship at ACS Industrial Services Inc
- Unloader at Lowe's Hardware
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Electronics Engineering Technology - Electronics Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma
service and build automated components in the oilfield. mostly include working on ctb and swds working with low voltage DC systems and plcs. Understand facilities function and install components for site operation. Make changes to plc programs for devices to be used. Trouble shoot and service facilities to keep automated sites running.
- Automation Technician at patriot automation
- Electrical Apprentice at FOREMAN ELECTRIC
- Apprentice Electrician at ECOSTAFF
- Electrical Apprentice at Richards electric
7 months at this Job
- N/a - Engineering
- N/a - Building trades
• Functioned as a Maintenance Technician for Keurig automation equipment
• Provided assistance for Mold Technicians
• Monitored production equipment
• Cleaned automation equipment daily to uphold FDA regulations
- AUTOMATION TECHNICIAN at Jabil Inc
- UTILITY CONTRACTOR at Grid One Solutions Inc
- Assembler for ATS Department at KELLY SERVICES INC., GE Industrial Solutions Inc
- UPS DRIVER HELPER at UPS Inc
3 months at this Job
- License - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AAS Degree - Aviation Systems Technology