Became an automation technician in 2015
- Automation Technician at TRW Automotives
- Machinist Apprentice at I.M.A Tool and Die
- Automation Technician at
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Machine Controls certification - Machine Controls
- Some college
Elecrtrical automation technician. PLC troubleshooter,set up of packaging equipment.
- Automation Technician at Technimark
- Electrical technician at Piedmont Electric motor
- Jet aircraft flight support, line technician. Fuel technician. at Signature Flight Support
- IT Help Desk Specialist at NC Zoo
6 months at this Job
- High school - Electrical Maintenance.
- Electrical Technology - Electrical Maintenance
- college credits - Process control for industrial plant automation
October 2015- Present
• In the three years, I have worked at Omnicare I have held three different positions.
• Bulk Technician- Preparing drugs for the various set run times that Omnicare has set. Including pulling stock bottles, packing different drugs into bubble packs. Preparing manifests for the couriers to sign.
• Narcotic Technician- Preforming weekly, sometimes daily, audits on all schedule II drugs. Keeping all paperwork involving prescriptions for all controlled drugs, up to date.
• Automation Technician- Maintaining par levels of inventories in various nursing and hospitals' Omnicells in the Hampton roads area.
- Automation Technician at Omnicare CVS
- at Rite Aid Pharmacy
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Social Sciences
- - Pharmacy Technician Education
Industrial Automation programing safety parameters of installed devices to ensure safe and accurate operation
- Automation Technician at Klien Automation and Electrical
- Journeyman / Working Foreman at Electrical Systems and Instrumentation ESI
- Journeyman Electrician at Electrical Concepts
- Apprentice Electrician at Electrical Systems and Instrumentation ESI
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Console Operator/Rover & Maintenance Technician. Console Operator/Automation Rover for 6 years. Also ran RF Track for Audio Department on as needed basis. Developed technical documentation, ordered parts & supplies, and coordinated maintenance schedule. Responsible for developing maintenance practices and training new crew members on maintenance and inspection procedures
- AUTOMATION TECHNICIAN at ZUMANITY
- SIMULATOR PROGRAM MANAGER at USA JET AIRLINES
- SENIOR OPERATOR at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- BROADCAST ENGINEER at KRCH-FM
15 years at this Job
leverage extensive background in electrical repair, maintenance and
troubleshooting in a professional Automation technician
electronics technician position.
• 2016 ~ 2017 Shift Lead
- Automation technician at BOEING
- Testing technician at LINCOLN ELECTRIC
- Electronics Engineer at PRISM MARITIME LLC
- Electronics Technician at UNITED STATES NAVY
1 year at this Job
- - experience and education
- - LEADERSHIP
• Mill or Turn custom parts for an assortment of jobs and customers.
• Trouble shoot machines in the field from spot welders to integrated robot cells.
• Act quickly and efficiently when trouble shooting or repairing problems in the shop and field.
• Build and wire custom panels for fit customers specific needs.
• Have people skills to effectively communicate with customers and given contact for the job.
• Welding and fabricating custom parts and aweldments for customers to use in production.
• Trouble shooting plc and robotics
• Fanuc certified
• Read and comprehend electrical, mechanic, and pneumatic schematics.
• Project management
• Designed electrical and mechanical solutions to fit customers needs.
- Automation technician at Automation solutions
- Maintence Technician at RWC - Cash Acme
- Machinist at Wilson Machine and Welding
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Industrial Maintence
- Associate - Machining
provided electrical wiring, electrical troubleshooting, PLC programming, VFD controls, motor controls, automation programming of devices. Installation of all automation devices such as radars, PIT's, flow meters, level transmitters, Ethernet, and radio communication for all aspects in the oil and gas industry
- Held position Automation Technician at Longhorn Electrical and Automation
- Hold position of Electrical Supervisor at
- Lead Instrumentation and Electrical Level A at Gas Processing Plants and Compressor Stations
- Field Service Engineer II (I&E) at Jordan Technologies
3 months at this Job
- High school
LP Custom Solutions, Hollywood, FL
Home Automation Technician 2-2018-12-2018
- Ability to successfully install and terminate indoor and outdoor rated RG6, Cat 5 & 6 cable
- Ability to test and troubleshoot issues with network communication
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of work assigned/performed, material used, and the nature of any problem encountered or identified with the system
- Ability to pull, route, label and terminate RG6, Cat 5 & 6 cable
- Responsible to communicate and collaborate with other members of the field service team to resolve complex issues for jobs assigned to me personally
- Ability to complete, setup and calibrate complex audio/video installs
- Collaborated on system designs for home theater room installations
- Complete understanding of multi-room systems and setup
- Solid experience with projectors, screens, displays, wiring, cabling, computer controls, rack-building; the complete AV equipment package
• Self owned necessary tools to complete jobs for installation and/or trouble shoot assignments given Audio logic, Hollywood, FL 6-1997-9-2013 Installation Manager Car audio Installation Technician - Directly responsible for managing daily operations including supervising the Audio Logic store with 4 employees - Responsible for training employees to perform complex car audio, security and visual installations - Responsible for managing product updates within customer service databases - Responsible for daily tasks including consistently maintaining inventory to ensure proper customer care and satisfaction Key Achievements:
• Successfully trained employees on procedures including customer service satisfaction and successful, sustainable sales techniques which increased sales productivity and customer satisfaction
- Home Automation Technician at LP custom solutions
10 months at this Job
- High school
Worked as an AutomationTechnician V at the Sanofi-Pasteur site providing automation support site wide. This support involved PLC troubleshooting and monitoring of vaccine manufacturing process . Worked with Rockwell Automation controls on a daily basis.
- Automation Technician at Wise Solutions
- Maintenance Technician/Supervisor at The Coca-Cola Company, Lehigh Valley Syrup Plant
- Electrician, Electrical Foreman at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- Panel Builder, Repair Technician and Field Service Technician at Barebo-Otterbine, Inc.
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- 2 year college Certificate - Electrical Construction and Motor Control
- Certificate - Electrical Construction
- Diploma - Vocational