1. I am working as automation test engineer. I worked on QTP/Uft, Soap UI, SOW, selenium. 2. I had experience on working with Java, JSP, Java Script, Html, jquery, VB script, groovy script.
- Automation Test Engineer at Infosys
- Test Lead at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science and engineering
Automation planning and development
• Developed LAF scripts using PYTHON for analyzing the logs extracted from QXDM after each test case is run.
• Automated TCs using PERL and Frameworks like MTF and ASIA.
• Involved in automating the Remote SIM feature using PERL for different Qualcomm targets.
• Developed various scripts at system level to automate the regression and functional areas. Project Profile Qualcomm Modem System Testing Role: Automation Test Engineer Team Size: 9 1. MSM8976/8952 Took part in testing the LTE throughput CAT7 with Uplink 100Mbps 16QAM and Downlink DLCA 300Mbps 64QAM on this modem TA 2.0 2. MSM8953 Took part in testing the LTE throughput CAT7 with Uplink 150Mbps 64QAM and Downlink DLCA 300Mbps 64QAM on this modem TA 2.2, including functional, Regression and stability testing. Worked on IP Accelerator (IPA) which is a HW unit that offloads the data packets from Modem, which results in higher data rates. IPA Filtering, Default, Dedicated bearers and Multi-PDN connections with LTE. 3. MSM8937/8940 Took part in testing LTE CAT4 and CAT6 throughputs.
- Automation Test Engineer at QUALCOMM India Pvt., Ltd
- Automation Test Engineer at American Megatrends India Pvt., Ltd
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Electronics and Communication Engineering
cmp/East-West-Bank?campaignid=2pane-name&from=2pane&fromjk=d6a43660a403b78d&jcid=87e7f57969169ff5" \t "_blank" East West Bank Dec'16- October 2018 Role: Automation Test Engineer Location: EI Monte, CA Worked on HYPERLINK "https://www.indeed.com/cmp/East-West-Bank?campaignid=2pane-name&from=2pane&fromjk=d6a43660a403b78d&jcid=87e7f57969169ff5" \t "_blank" East West Bank application for customer profile. Customer service application used java services to synchronize the data between the 360 and Titan applications. Worked on ATDD to test the java service using Ruby, selenium and java. Responsibilities: Worked on ATDD framework to test the service. Used Gherkin and Cucumber to prepare the Test Scenarios. Created Automation Test Plan that contained the details of the Automation tools being used for testing, Automation Test environment URLs of the application under test, reference to the manual test cases that are being automated and the team members involved in the testing Used Ruby/Java and selenium to test the Titan and 360 applications. Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release. Used QC and JIRA for defect logging and test management. Validated the application behavior across IE, Firefox, Chrome browsers using Sause labs. Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi. Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices. Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality working as expected. Worked on Agile methodologies with two weeks Sprint. Used Version One tool to create and track the tasks. Identified bugs, involved in interacting with the team and developers to resolve the issues. Created and updated the Automation script as per changes with respect to the sprint releases. Created Regression suite for functional testing. Used Soap UI tool to test the data through WSDL file. Involved in daily team meeting with team to review testing status, issues, and defects. Created Test Completion Report (TCR) for signoff the testing. Supported regression testing for every release. Created DML scripts to validate the data on back end. Environment: Selenium Web driver, Test NG, Jenkins, Ruby, Java, Cucumber, Gherkin, Version one, QC, Jira, SQL server 2012, Oracle 11 g, intellij.
- Automation Test Engineer at www.indeed.com
- Automation Test Engineer at Beckman Coulter, Inc
- QA Analyst at AMP BANK
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Project : Mynd Match
Environment : Java, Ajax
Testing Tools : Selenium WebDriver, Bugzilla, Junit, Jenkins, TestNG
Role : Automation Test Engineer Intern
• Identifying Automation Scenarios from the set of Testcases/User stories identified in cycle
• Developing Web Automation Testcases for the identified Automation Scenarios
• Performed Cross Browser Automation using Selenium GRID with Sauce Labs Cloud Integration
• Reviewed the Code prepared by other team mates and suggested improvements if required.
• Running Smoke regression suite after every build and publish the detailed reports with the bugs detected
• Running Full Automation suite for every Release and analyze the root cause of Failed scripts
• Actively involved in writing and maintenance of test scripts and their execution using TestNG framework.
• Handled Dynamic Objects using Xpath expressions.
• Track bugs, tasks and project using Jira.
• Responsible for weekly status report.
• Participated in Daily Stand Up Meeting and Sprint Retrospect Meetings
- Automation Test Engineer Intern at Mynd Match Inc
- Verification & Validation Test Engineer at Safran Aerospace
- Software Developer Intern at Indian Space Research Organization
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Software Engineering
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Kaplan is one of the world's largest and most diverse education providers. They provide educational support to almost every level of students. Kaplan prep high-school students for SAT and help teacher, doctor, nurse, engineer and many others professional and non-professional learner to improve their quality and the way of success.
● Created Test Plans which describes the features and functions to be tested.
● Implement Open source web test tool Selenium WebDriver for Cross Browser and Cross Platform web testing.
● Introduce and Implement Cucumber-jvm for Behavioral Driven Development which reduces the script development time.
● Wrote Stories, create feature file and step definition for Cucumber-jvm using Core-java and Selenium web-driver.
● Develop QA Automation Test Framework to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
● Making Xpath
● Find Xpath on web page and customize in different browser like chrome or Frefox and implement in automation framework.
● Implement wide range of UI functional testing Data driven Framework with Page Object Model pattern.
● Develop and implement robust and reusable Page Object Model base testing framework with Selenium WebDriver, which cut down the script development time in half.
● Implement Sikuli in Automation Framework to handle Flash object and Windows Base Authentication.
● Executed Scripts across the various platforms.
● Performed Functional Testing, Black Box Testing, Regression Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
● Participated in various meeting and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
● Maintained Test Matrix and Project Matrix to keep track of the Project's schedule and status.
● Developed SQL Scripts for Backend Testing to ensure that the data is updated as per the Business Rules and scripts necessary.
● Used Postman to test ReST API.
● Created Test incident report / Bug Report using JIRA and keep tracking about project in Dashboard.
● Communicated with developers and other team members to resolve various issues.
● Implement quality software best practices to develop test strategy, test plan, test data, test case and test automation and actively participates in process improvements
● Corresponded among QA Managers, Developers and Team Members. Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber-jvm, Java, Sikuli, TestNG, Maven, JIRA, ReSTful Web Service, XML, Ajax, MySQL. SVN, Jenkin. Selenium Grid. Maryland
- Automation Test Engineer at SAT
- Automation Test Engineer at Marriott International, Inc
- QA Test Engineer at InMarkit
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer information system
Project: Insurity System
Description The Sompo Internaional Insurance Company is the largest personal lines insurer in the United States. 'Insurity' is web-based application allows to handle multiple operations that include Loss Control, Claims and Claims Support Services, Policy Processing & Insurance, Premium accounting, System makes use of complex data repositories to derive insurance rates.
• Involved in feasibility, POC, Prototyping and designing of framework for client's application for Insurance domain.
• Involved in test scenario, test script development in the early phases of test life cycle.
• Performed in the role of QA Test Automation engineer in a fast-paced agile team and participated in Sprint Planning, Review Sessions and Scrum Meetings.
• Performed Manual testing and maintained documentation for different types of testing like Positive, Negative, Unit testing, Regression, Integration, System, Functional, Performance and UAT
• Extensively used methods like Get (), Get Title (), Drag and Drop, keys, Select, List, Array, Iterator, Implicit wait, frames, Menu options, Actions to build selenium automation test scripts.
• Handled Alerts/Popup using Selenium Web Driver by switching to alerts and performing the appropriate actions on it.
• Expertise in using Selenium Grid to run test scripts on different platforms and against different versions of the browsers in parallel to save time.
• Conducted UI testing, Functional testing, Regression Testing and verified the results with expected results using Traceability Matrix
• Performed Selenium Synchronization using Explicit & Implicit waits
• Found Defects, prepared Defect Reports and Status Reports, Defect tracking using TFS.
• Maintained Continuous Integration of code and scripts using TFS and triggered the continuous delivery process using build jobs
• Performed non-functional testing of web application using JMeter
• Maintained GIT as a code repository to check out project from it, make modifications, submit and commit changes to the local repository and then later to the central repository.
• Involved in Web services testing using Postman and Http Client. Validated service Json response data with Database.
• Reported test results into database using SQL Queries
• Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
• Generated test logs using Log4j utility and Extent report for Html report.
• Used AutoIT to handle OS pop-ups/applications, stimulate keyboard and mouse events and to upload/download files
• Utilized AutoIt tool for automating the windows GUI and general scripting.
• Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application
• Involved in client demo and discussions. Environment Agile, Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Java, Visual Studio, NUnit, SQL Server, RestSharp.Net, TFS, Loj4J, Extent Report, AutoIt, Git.
- QA Automation Test Engineer at Sompo International
- QA Automation Test Engineer at Bayer Healthcare
- QA Analyst at CitiBank
- Quality Analyst at Lloyds Banking Group
1 year at this Job
- Master's in Computer Science - Computer Science
Provider Utility Management Application (PUMA)
Senior Java/Automation Test Engineer
As Tennessee's largest health plan, BCBST have been helping Tennesseans find their own unique paths to good health for nearly 70 years providing health benefits, Medicaid, Medicare and Insurance plans.
As a Senior Test Engineer for Provider Utility Management Application, I was responsible for Developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Requirement Traceability Matrix and Test Coverage reports for System Integration Testing and Functional Testing. Automated PUMA UI using selenium web driver, Report generation, problem solving, documentation.
• Reviewing and understanding Business Requirements Document and Functional Specification
• Document, Data models and Mapping document with Business Logic/Transformation rules.
• Developed Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Requirement Traceability Matrix and Test Coverage reports for System Integration Testing and Functional Testing.
• Worked with the Subject Matter Experts to ensure that requirements were correct and complete.
• Performed Unit, Integration, End-to- End, Regression and UAT tests phases for data integration and data migration.
• Worked with providers and Medicare or Medicaid entities to validate EDI transaction sets or Internet portals.
• Executed Integration/End to End testing for the entire process. Verification and validation of the data and mappings during various stages.
• Written complex SQL queries to validate the data conditions, Validated the data by using SQL queries extensively.
• Developed reports on test progress, % of test cases execution/day/week/month, defect reports/ day/week/month both manually (Excel) and using test tracking tool, ALM.
• Developed and presented power point presentations in walking the tech, business and sponsors to understand the QA test plans, progress reports, risks, build release requirements, test prioritization, resource allocation, team training needs and defect life cycles.
• Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications mentioned in Rational Team Concert (RTC)
• Design, develop and implement PageObjectModel Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium Web Driver
• Logged, tracked and provided status reports of production issues.
• Interacted with developers to resolve the defects. Performed Regression testing to verify that bug fixes did not break some other parts of the system.
- Senior Java/Automation Test Engineer at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Senior Java/Automation Test Engineer at Wal-Mart
- Java/QA Automation Lead at Wal-Mart
- QA Automation Lead at Wal-Mart
5 months at this Job
- - Management Information systems
- Bachelor of Engineering BE - Engineering BE
Phoenix, AZ Feb 2018 - PRESENT
Description: The IWeb Core application provides patient immunization resource management and administration tools that work together to help and perform patient immunization management tasks. Depending on the access authorization, certain operations like the Searching for patients in the central registry (also referred to as the state registry database or the central database). Creating and editing patient demographics, vaccination records (current and historical), names of physicians and vaccinators.
Role: Automation Test Engineer
• Creating and enhancing numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the Tested application and in the test environment.
• Manually perform Functional testing including Security, System testing, Smoke testing and Back-end testing.
• Performed manual testing on new and existing functionality in each build and then regression testing on each build using Selenium WebDriver.
• Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
• Participated in SCRUM-related meeting (sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and demos)
• Design, develop and implement Hybrid automation testing framework utilizing Java, and Selenium Web Driver) and test execution using TestNG
• Involved in UI Testing using Cucumber framework.
• Used Firebug to test web based application with Selenium commands and locators inside the application.
• Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
• Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG).
• Used Maven for building Hybrid Test Automation Framework project and maintained Maven build files for running automated tests.
• Used Apache POI services to read the data from the excel files
• Used Properties files to maintain all the element locators used in the framework
• Used Jenkins as version tool for automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) with Maven
• Used GIT as Source version control tool, Eclipse as IDE and Log4j is used for logging different types of messages.
• Used HP Quality Center to store all testing results, metrics, implemented test plan document, created test cases, Defect tracking and reporting
• Used Jira as bug tracking tool and to store all testing results, metrics, implemented test plan document, created test cases, Defect tracking and reporting.
• Used JDBC inside the selenium script to write SQL queries and to generate reports.
- Automation Test Engineer at Scientific Technologies Corporation
- Automation Engineer at KPMG
- Quality Analyst at Citi Group
- Associate Test Engineer at HSBC Banking Group Pvt. Ltd
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Responsible for planning, creating and analysis of Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
• Performed manual and functional testing to test the functionalities of the applications.
• Developed automated regression and functional test suites by developing test cases in Selenium using Java.
• Expertise in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA.
• Responsible for continuous integration, running overnight using Jenkins.
• Report, track and monitor defects using ALM and JIRA
• Involved in migrating existing test cases from UFT framework to Selenium Framework.
• Designed keyword driven automation test scripts in UTP framework using UFT and VB Script
• Performed backend testing of application using SQL, writing queries to confirm correctness of data entered via UI and data manipulation.
• Worked with multiple Virtual machines simultaneously, configure them and execute the automation scripts
• Worked with Applittols Eye to validate the correctness of the UI layout, content, functionality and appearance on all browsers, devices and screen
• Analyzed business requirements and functional design documents and identifying test scenarios and test requirements.
• Involved in daily standup meetings, working efficiently in agile methodology.
• Provided estimates for manual Sprint User stories to implement Automation test cases.
• Attended the scrum meetings which includes Sprint meeting, Sprint planning meetings, Retrospective meetings, and mid sprint demos
• Involved on user story grooming sections Environment: Java 8, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, ALM, JIRA, VMWare, Oracle SQL Developer
- Automation Test Engineer at Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Software Test Engineer at Verizon
- QA Engineer at Washington Post
- QA Tester at Citibank
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Economics - Economics
- Bachelor of Science - Business
● Participated in various scrum events such as backlog grooming, Sprint planning to understand different User Stories.
● Created detailed test planning and test cases for different User Stories.
● Worked with operations team to get nightly build deployed to QA servers using Jenkins configuration.
● Performed various test case executes on different nightly build to identify the software issues.
● Created defects in Jira along with required logs, screenshots and test steps to reproduce the problem.
● Created Automation test for frequently executed test cases and pushed them to respective Branch in QA automation repository.
● Created Test automation scripts using Selenium webdriver, PyTest to perform execution of test case on different browsers and platforms.
● Closely worked with Development team in enhancing the Unit Test cases automation using Ruby and Pytest.
● Created Service layer automation testing for REST API get, post methods with custom build data driven test framework.
● Created Page Object Model (xPATH, ID, CSS, Link Text etc) for locating various web page elements for performing automation testing.
● Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
● Generated HTML based report for the test cases which are automated using pytest-html module.
● Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium Webdriver.
● Created various test report after running smoke test, sanity and regression testing with respective defect counts and traceability to respective features.
- Automation Test Engineer at T- Mobile
- Software Engineer in Test at Citigroup
- Automation Engineer at The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc
- Automation Analyst at HGS International Services Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 9 months at this Job