TRADESTATION TECHNOLOGIES - Plantation, FL TradeStation's offers desktop and web-based trading software and online financial brokerage services. Automation Test Engineer, Financial Instruments and Clearing Services, 2018 to 2019 Maintained an automated simulation and verification framework for Order Execution Department. Developed and implemented quality-assurance and quality-control methodologies to ensure compliance with federal regulations and customer requirements. ◆ Enhance business layer of order execution test automation framework ◦ Created keyword-driven test case scenarios using a custom order execution automation framework. ◦ Automated coherency testing between SQL Database (BackOffice) and desktop platform, using web API requests and SQL queries embedded in C# solution. ◦ Created templates at framework level to accommodate testing of different financial instruments. ◦ Distributed test regressions across virtual machines in order to accelerate daily test coverage. ◦ Trained co-workers in entering test cases as keyword-driven spread sheets, and using techniques such as boundary, decision table, equivalence and state transition testing. ◦ Member of exploratory team tasked with integrating CI/CD practices using Jenkins, Maven and GitHub. ◆ Develop Selenium keyword-driven test regressions for company's BackOffice web GUI ◦ Created test framework using Page Object Model design pattern, using tools like Maven with Apache POI, Cucumber and TestNG add-ons. ◦ Targeted Engineering, QA and Sim environments, as well as Chrome, Firefox and IE Browsers. ◦ Used RestAssured and Postman to test web API service requests for financial transactions. ◆ Production support for Order Execution Department ◦ Verified bug fixes from engineering and fast tracked their deployment progress using Jira and ServiceNow ◦ Created test plans and test matrices using acceptance criteria documents from software developers. ◦ Built test case regressions using data/keyword driven tests written in Excel. ◦ Automatically generated SQL scripts form excel test cases and executed them in multiple environments. ◦ Organized scripts into prioritized families of regressions to cover multiple account types.
- Automation Test Engineer at Financial Instruments and Clearing Services
- Software QA Engineer at Order Execution and Margin Teams
- Assistant Product Owner at OptionStation PRO
- System Test Engineer, TradeStation Desktop Application at Quality-assurance
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
Project: OpenPages Automation using Selenium
Project Duration: Sep 2014 - Nov -2015
Standard Role: Automation Test Engineer Project Description
OpenPages Application Manages various risks and user provides various controls and processes to mitigate risks Responsibilities:
• Perform Automation feasibility test on application and suggested team to select Selenium as an Automation tool and highlighted the benefits of the tool
• Have setup selenium web driver
• Analyzed the regression scripts and selected the automation candidate scripts
• Successfully Automated 70% of the scripts using selenium web driver
• Created scripts by considering the performance factors and thereby scripts take less time to run
• Generated ROI by reducing the manual efforts
- Automation Test Engineer at BankofAmerica/Accenture
- Automation Test Engineer at BankofAmerica/Accenture
- Risk Case Manager at BankofAmerica/Accenture
- Risk Case Manager at BankofAmerica/Accenture
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Communication
End Date Till Date
Project Location Milwaukee, WI, USA
Project Description: This project designed to replace the current alert generated system which is Prosurv and create new rule engine with help of Third party tool Corticon studio. Making sure alerts are assigned to correct person/role and able to change the status of the alerts until they resolved.
Role / Responsibilities Manual/Automation Test Engineer
• Involved in the Design meetings of each feature with project team.
• Attended the online/onsite trainings with Third Party to understand the functionality of Corticon studio.
• Very much involved in the Sprint planning/refining meetings and given the user story points from testing point of view.
• Added high level test scenarios for each user story in Rally board.
• Given the positive test scenarios to developer and helping them in the unit testing.
• Prepared the test scenarios and test cases for each user story and uploaded them in to Rally tool.
• Prepared the regression scripts using Test Complete. And scheduled them daily/Weekly and send the automatic emails to business team.
• Tested the API end points manually in Swagger by providing the necessary parameters.
• Added automation test scripts in Postman tool to automate the Rest web services.
• Handled the UAT sessions when the user stories are ready for UAT and get the sign-off from them.
• Helped the Product Owners to come up with the list of test scenarios for critical functionalities.
• Attended the Sprint retrospectives and helped the team to improve from testing point of view.
• Tested the role based functionalities for each alert and make sure they are able to change the status of the alert and able to take action against alert.
• Attended the Daily scrum calls and given the QA updates to Project Team. Environment: Tools & Technologies: SQL Server 2012, Rally , MS Word, MS Excel , Web Applications, , Notepad++, Swagger, Postman, Test Complete, VB Script, Java Script.
- Manual/Automation Test Engineer at Robert.W.Baird
- Manual/Automation Test Engineer at Robert W. Baird & Co
- Test Engineer/Automation Test Engineer at Robert W. Baird & Co
- Test Engineer at Robert W. Baird & Co
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Applications
Project #7: Strategic Provider System (SPS) Oct 2017 - Till Date
& Provider Life Management (PLM)
Client: Anthem - Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Georgia, Atlanta
Role: Automation Test Engineer Advisor. Strategic Provider System (SPS) is designed to consolidate and streamlined data from multiple provider data management systems. The objective is to ensure that downstream systems have up to date information and consistent information flowing from upstream systems. The data load from stage, core, ODS and Standard extract. Develop a user-friendly interface for provider Data Management across the enterprise, enabling creation of new providers, updating of existing provider data Management across the enterprise, enabling creation of new providers, updating of existing provider data and termination of records where applicable. Responsible for defining and implementing the future strategic Provider System (SPS) Data Model, this will serve as the foundation for the SPS application. Responsibilities:
• Develop, maintain test automation framework using Selenium and Cucumber in Java platform to test Web Application, Java Services.
• Work with project management and development team to create test schedules and tasks
• Automatically create the automation test execution summary report to indicate the test status.
• Lead In-sprint test automation along with continuous integration using Bamboo and Bitbucket as repository.
• Work with project management and development team to create the testing components and mappings.
• Used Jira for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions.
• Develop, maintain, and execute test plans, and design/implement automate test scripts.
• Develop, maintain, and execute test suites for sanity, smoke, regression and integration testing.
• In-cycle experience in Test Automation in an agile environment for developing the automated scripts.
• Have a solid understanding or experience with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) or Test-Driven Development (TDD) Environment: J2EE, DB2, Agile Methodology, TIBCO, TFS, SQL Server, SQL Developer, Unix, UFT, HP ALM QC, Oracle 11i, TOAD, Windows XP, Visio, Ms- Project, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel.
- Automation Test Engineer Advisor at Anthem - Blue Cross & Blue Shield. Georgia
- Automation test Engineer at USPS, LA
- QA Automation developer at FedEx Supply chain services, US Colorado Spring
- QA Automation test Engineer at FedEx Supply chain services, US Colorado Spring
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Finance & Operation
Having 3 years of experience in IT industry pertaining to Automation and Manual Testing (GUI,
Functional, Regression, and System), having good experience in managing E2E/client relations.
• Worked as Automation Test Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Bangalore, India.
• SKILL SET Automation Tools: QTP, UFT12.5, Worksoft Certify.
• Frameworks: Selenium WebDriver 3.0, ROBOT Framework, TestNG, Cucumber
• Build Management Tool: Maven Software Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, STLC Test management Tool: HP-ALM, QC, Git Continuous Integration Tool: Jenkins Scripting/Programing Languages: VB Script, Java
• Technology tested: SAP (PLM, RM), Oracle Database
- Automation Test Engineer at Tech Mahindra
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Computer Science and Engineering
• Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
• Worked as Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases.
• Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium
• Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
• Developed and maintained Automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver
• using Java programming language and Junit Framework.
• Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java /TestNG).
• Performed White box testing using TestNG for class, method, & WebServices testing.
• Performed Mobile Testing in iOS devices and android devices.
• Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for further application using Maven.
• Performed Manual Testing and Automated Testing for Client/Server application and Web-based application that used WebSphere, Message Queuing, Active Directory, UNIX,
• Windows, and XML message based system in an Agile software development environment.
• Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
• Used SOAPUI for WSDL Validation. Used different Assertions for validating responses
• Reported software defects in Quality Centre and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
• Using command line utilities for a variety of ETL and system administration tasks.
• Involved in designing and building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration in a test driven development (TDD).
• Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
• Developed Groovy scripts to test report application output.
• Responsible for developing scripts using Groovy 1.7.
• Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
• Conduct UAT testing for different teams and different projects. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Python, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Maven, Appium (Android), TestNG, Quality Centre, Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, TDD, Android, SQL, Oracle and Windows, JMeter.
- Sr. Automation Test Engineer at Voya Financial
- QA Automation Analyst (Selenium) at AT&T
- QA Automation Engineer at HID Global
- Automation Tester at QA Manual
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Infor is a global software company that builds SMB and Enterprise ERP software cloud products for industries including Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Retail. Role & Responsibilities
• Working as automation Engineer for Infor applications (GHR, CSF) using Krypton.
• Lead the team of 6.
• Participated in the review of test cases automated by team members
• Was responsible for sending daily status report of team to lead Project: #2 Project Title: ECS CAS
- Automation Test Engineer at Infor
- Automation Engineer at Dell EMC
- QA analyst at Microsoft
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of engineering - Computer Science
• Developed web based Automation test scripts and identified automation scenarios
• Performed Functional, Regression and GUI testing.
• Created traceability matrix between requirements and test cases.
• Executed Test cases manually, validate test results, determine defects, record and report defects.
- Automation Test Engineer at Integra Technologies LLC
- Automation Test Engineer at Amseem Technology India ltd
- Automation Test Engineer at Naksh People Search
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Electronics and Telecommunication
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Telecommunication
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications - Electronics and Telecommunications
- - International Conference and Workshop on Advance Computing
Roles and Responsibilities:
➢ Worked on Web application form beginning to end, participated the entire application development and automation testing phase
➢ Involved in developing the Test Cases, Design Test steps and associated the corresponding requirements.
➢ Interacted with developers regarding the application functionalities, reviewed the stories with developers analyze the risks on the automation perspective
➢ Involved in identifying Test Cases to be run for Regression Testing and conducting Regression Tests.
➢ Performed Gray Box Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing as well as end to end testing
➢ Participated the analysis and changes to the automation frameworks and reviewing the scripts.
➢ Actively participated in daily Scrum meetings and involved in bi-weekly Sprint releases and participated weekly automation call with off-shore team discuss the issues that automation team encountered and solved them via team work
➢ Executed test cases for business/functional requirements
➢ Used Cucumber feature files to create in sprint test cases as well as regression test cases
➢ Used Bit bucket to maintain and shared the automation framework with off-shore team
➢ Used ALM to maintain test cases, created hardening test set and import the hardening test set in the test lab and performed the IST testing and became a part of UAT testing after IST phase
➢ Used ALM to create defects and assigned to developers and performed bug life cycle Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven, TestNG, Eclipse, XPATH, CSS, HTML, SQL, Windows, ALM.
- Quality/Automation Test Engineer at Veva Informatrix
- Test Analyst at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
• Interacted with the Project Manager, Business Analysts and Developers to understand the application design and functional specifications.
• Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
• Involved in developing Automation Framework that uses Selenium Web Driver and TestNG framework implements using Data Driven and Page Object Model.
• Configured the Test Cases to receive input Test Data Sets for the corresponding test cases using TestNG Data Provider Annotation.
• Managed the framework dependency jars using Maven.
• Configured Jenkins build jobs to perform CI and automatically schedule Regression.
• Maintained the Selenium and Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like GIT for improvements and new features.
• Responsible for planning Test Objective, Test strategies, Test Scenarios, Test procedures, Test Schedules, Tasks, Test Matrices, Test summary reports, documents for both automated and manual testing as per User requirements, System requirements and Functional requirements.
• Involved in Functional testing, GUI testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Positive testing, Negative testing, Boundary Value testing, Backend testing, End to End testing.
• Involved in functional testing of SOAP and RESTFUL APIs using Postman Tool. Validated Request and Response in XML Formats.
• Used XML and PostMan tool in Web Services testing in multi-tiered application architecture.
• Used HP ALM for test case repository and testing tracking and Identifying automation tool and creating Proof of Concepts (POC) for other application.
• Developed SQL queries to query database to test backend process of application during End-to-End testing.
• Working closely with the Developers in the review and modification of the product and its specifications using Agile-testing methodology.
• Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application. Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, HTML, XPath, CSS, DOM, XML, Restful, Postman, HP ALM, SQL, Agile and Windows.
- Automation Test Engineer at Fremont Bank
- Test Automation Engineer at Discover Financial Services
- QA Engineer at JC Penney
- QA Tester at ITC InfoTech India Limited
1 year, 1 month at this Job