1. I am working as automation test engineer. I worked on QTP/Uft, Soap UI, SOW, selenium. 2. I had experience on working with Java, JSP, Java Script, Html, jquery, VB script, groovy script.
- Automation Test Engineer at Infosys
- Test Lead at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science and engineering
ACC is virtual machine manager owned by cisco, it deals all the VM related operation like creation, load balancing, storage management, OS templates. Responsibilities
● Full Time automation Test Engineer
● Handling the scrum team consisting 9 members
● Develop Test Scenarios and ensure that they meet the Business requirements and obtain Business Review sign offs.
● Keep track of the new requirements and change in requirements of the Project
● Carry out testing as per the defined procedures.
● Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out. Project #2: Quicksilver
- Full Time automation Test Engineer at Cisco Pvt Ltd
- at Capgemini services Private Limited Bangalore
- Full Time automation Test Engineer at Cisco Pvt Ltd
- at Orange B2B Transformation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
eCarList - Dealertrack eCarList provides tools for appraising and pricing, along with the ability to merchandise inventory online with photo management, website and eBay listing applications. Responsibilities:
• Participated in release planning, sprint planning, retrospective, and daily scrum for agile scrum development
• Extensively work throughout defect life cycle from opening to closure using JIRA
• Develop Behavior Driven Development (BDD) test cases using Gherkins
• Design and develop Test Plan, Test Cases, and Automated Test Scripts
• Performed Smoke, Functional, Integration, System, User Acceptance, Regression, and GUI testing
• Developed hybrid automation test framework with Selenium Web Driver using Java, Cucumber and TestNG
• Work with the Automation Engineer team to automate test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, enhance the scripts, use explicit wait, synchronize the scripts, and save the time for regression testing
• Used Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins) for automation script run in nightly basis and to provide quick feed back to the developers
• Used Maven for Project building and Git for version control
• Tested the application for both positive and negative scenarios
• Interacted with developers and business analysts to assessed functional requirements
• Performed cross-browser testing for the web interface, and mobile application.
• Generated status reports and Defect reports and presented them in weekly status meetings.
• Communicated with different team such as development, requirement, and configuration management.
• Follow up with the developers on defects status on a daily basis, and generate reports for managements
• Developed Complex SQL scripts for Oracle database using SQL Developer
• Work closely with Test Lead during the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) by ensuring full test coverage of the assigned test cases
- Senior Automation Test Engineer at Dealer Track
- Senior Test Engineer at Emblem Health
- Software QA Engineer at Wells Fargo
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computing - Computing
The project I'm currently working on is a TV streaming application for the web. It consists of features such as Live Tv, Video on Demand, DVR, Guide, Parental Controls and My Library. This application also supports accessibility and is enabled to read text via the screen reader.
• Coded automation test scripts for core features in the application.
• Commended by peers for taking the initiative on various automation tasks and exceeding expectations.
• Major contributor in architecting test frameworks.
• Maintained CI/CD pipeline and ran nightly automation tests.
• Worked in an Agile environment to write automation scripts for new features.
• Collaborated with cross functional test teams to construct a unified automation test framework.
• Extensively utilized Page Object Model to design automation test scripts.
• Triaged and debugged broken automation tests.
• Ran multiple test automation suites in different browsers on sauce labs.
• Experience in aggregating test metrics and generating test reports.
• Conducted API testing on select features in the application.
• Tracked quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status for reporting.
• Actively participated in software deployments.
• Documented Test Cases in Test rails.
• Performed accessibility testing of web applications using NVDA/Firefox and JAWS/Internet Explorer.
• Experience using JIRA to document user stories, write defects and maintain traceability of test cases.
• Thorough knowledge of agile methodology and principles.
• Actively and independently acquired and analyzed requirements and UI design documents for software process evaluation and integrated them into business processes to address the business needs.
- Automation Test Engineer (Consultant) at Charter communications
- Test Analyst(Consultant) at Time Warner Cable
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
All test automation, test environments and database configuration and population stated in the Summary (above).
- Automation Test Engineer II at Vertex Inc
- Independent Contractor at Open Systems Technologies
- Software Test Engineer at TEKSystems
- Test Lead for QA Automation at Eclipsys Corporation
7 years at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Programming
- Bachelor of Science degree
Experienced in Agile/Scrum development cycle testing ✓ Experienced with Continuous Improvement process as it relates to software development. ✓ Experienced with Continuous Delivery process and required test automation. ✓ Ability to work with other technical staff and layers of management. ✓ Knowledge of test defect management tool such as Jira, SoapUI, Postman ✓ Proficiency troubleshooting web page issues using browser-based developer tools. ✓ Designed and Developed Test Cases for automated testing using Selenium, TestNG and Intellij IDE. ✓ Developed test code in Java language using Intellij, Test NG framework. ✓ Configured Selenium WebDriver, Gridle tool and automated scripts in java using Test NGU prior to agile release. ✓ Created test cases, scripts based on functional specification, prepared test data for testing. ✓ Developed Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using open source tools like Selenium Web Driver, SOAP UI, Gridle and Jenkins. ✓ Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins. ✓ Involved in Designing & Developing data driven framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and implemented Java Mail to send the regression result automatically. ✓ Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver. ✓ Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression testing for releases of the application. ✓ Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification was done through XPath, CSS Locators. ✓ Used TestNG framework to run unit test and Gridle to build the Project. ✓ Extensively used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives. ✓ Involved in executing SQL queries and SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing. ✓ Used Gridle for the dependencies. ✓ Created XML based test suit and integrated with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configurations. ✓ Performed Web Service API testing using Smart Bear SoapUI and created regression suite with assertions. ✓ Participated in QA reviews and implementation of processes and procedures improvements. Environment: JIRA, SELENIUM, JAVA, SOAP UI, Windows, Oracle, SQL Server, MS-Office, UNIX, JAVA.
- Automation Test Engineer at TestNG and Intellij IDE
- Automation Engineer at Mount Sinai Health System
- Test Engineer at Aetna Health
3 months at this Job
Senior Member Technical Staff / Test Engineer
Oracle India Pvt Ltd
• Preparation of the Test Plans and Requirements Streamlining.
• Involvement in Preparation of Test Scenarios, Cases and Test Data according to requirements spec for the Module "Visitor Services" of "Webcenter Sites" product.
• Extensively experienced in developing and executing the test scripts on
- Automation Test Engineer at wipro
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Collabration
Description: AEGIS is an enterprise-wide integrated Design, Drafting, and Visualization platform that serves as the source of truth for all plant infrastructure - it provides the tools necessary to facilitate the construction of all new fiber and coax plant as well as visibility into this data for a wide array of business needs. Responsibilities:
• Leading Automation testing team.
• Accomplished API testing using JMeter
• Developed Selenium scripts with Cucumber and integrated it through Jenkins
• Implemented CI/CD process for Automation testing team
• Worked on DEVOPS model
• Test case maintenance using ALM Octane Tools & Technologies: Java, Selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, JIRA, REST API, JDK 1.7/1.8, AMaven, Intelliji, GIT, JMeter, SOAP UI, TestNG, Cucumber, HTML, XML, Rally, Page Object Model
- Automation Test Engineer at Comcast
- Automation Test Engineer at Comcast
- Test Engineer at Comcast
- Systems Engineer at Vodafone
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication - Electronics and Communication
Worked with manual testers to create improvement plan documents for Development team. Responsibilities: * Performed Automation and Manual Testing for the web based application. * Actively participated in Daily scrum meeting, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective meetings. * Participated in requirement specification and documentation review meetings with developers and BA team. Analyzed and contributed requirement documentations, test plans and created test cases. * Participated in Production support and user feedback sessions. * Applied Page Object Model to framework to centralize web elements of the application; increased reusability and maintainability of the code. * Developed Test Scripts to test functionality of the application and execute automation scripts on different browsers/environments and reported defects through JIRA. * Maintained Maven project written in Java and executed Tests in Cucumber feature files. * Automated test reports using Cucumber plugin HTML reports and Json reports attached with failed scenario screenshots using Selenium WebDriver. * Automated Web Services testing using RESTful and SoapUI * Experienced in creating automated tests for SOAP and REST Web Services using RESTful and SoapUI testing tools * Used JDBC to do Database testing with Java Programming Language. * Created SQL queries and connected to various Databases using JDBC and applied to my test scripts for database validation. * Performed Smoke, Functional, Regression, Frontend and Backend Tests using Selenium WebDriver, Java and JDBC. * Actively dealt with data tables, calendars, iframes, pop ups and alerts on the application using Selenium WebDriver. * Created Feature files and test scenarios in Cucumber using Gherkin language. * Performed extensive Cross Browser Compatibility testing on various web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, using Selenium WebDriver.
- Automation Test Engineer at XPO Logistics LLC
- Automation Test Engineer at Charles Schwab
- QA Analyst at KeHE Distributors
2 years, 8 months at this Job
VA Videoconferencing service provides secure video communication between patient and Doctors, Nurses and other clinical staff is designed to support the room-based studio quality and desktop conferencing to the VA community through the VA. The service provides global Video over IP communications for Doctors, Nurses, Patient, Family and all VA or Non-VA community.
My Health e-Vet is a web-based application that creates a new, online environment where Veterans, family, and clinicians may come together to optimize Veterans' health care. It provides Veterans opportunities and tools to make informed decisions and manage their health care. Web technology will combine essential health record information enhanced by online health resources to enable and encourage patient/clinician collaboration. The implications of My Health e-Vet are far-reaching. Clinicians will be able to communicate and collaborate with Veterans much more easily. The new online environment will map closely to existing clinical business practices, while extending the way care is delivered and managed. As Veterans build up their lifelong personal health records, they will be able to choose to share all or part of the information in their account with all their health care providers, inside and outside the VA. This has the potential to dramatically improve the quality of care available to our nation's Veterans. Responsibilities:
• Analyzed the system requirements and developed detailed Test plans, Test cases and Testing estimates.
• Prepared Test scenarios, Test cases and Test scripts.
• Tested the application using Agile (Scrum methodology).
• Tested the entire functionality of the application from End to End on different browsers. Excellent experience in Core Java, SQL Queries, Joins, HTML, XML, and CSS.
• On-Time execution of test cases.
• Developed Automation Test Scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java based on the design pattern Page Object Model for reusability.
• Performed Continuous Integration testing using Maven, Jenkins and GIT.
• Defect Tracking and Reporting, logged defects using JIRA tool and reported it to the developer.
• Attended the sprint plan meetings, daily stand up meetings, Bug review meetings, weekly status meetings, retrospect meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving Defects.
• Created large amount and sets of data to cover different scenario testing.
• Interacted extensively with the business users in analyzing the requirements during the requirements analysis phase of the project.
• Created RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix), developed the UAT test plan adhering to specifications and business requirements.
• Worked on Selenium scripts to regression test on multiple browsers and environments.
• Have used Testing Annotations with selenium scripts and used Maven integration tool to execute test scripts as bulk.
• Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework.
• Review & update selenium WebDriver coding in java eclipse.
• Conducted data validation testing using SQL queries in the Database Management System.
• Ensured content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained in Jira Confluence.
• Documented, implemented, monitored, and enforced all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
• Involved in documentation of the testing process for further enhancement.
• Conducted result analysis and interacted with developers to resolve bugs.
• Reporting the bugs and to retest the same after the fix from the developers.
• Reviewing the Test Reports using TestNG annotations.
- Senior Automation Test Engineer at Family and all VA or Non-VA community
- Senior Automation Test Engineer at Verizon Wireless
- Role - Junior QA Analyst at MICROS Retail System, Inc
3 years at this Job