Web Automation Project 1 Salesforce
Client American Express
Role Automation Tester
Responsible for testing the application which involves:
• Regression Testing
• Work with development and build the automation scripts.
• Waterfall methodology
• Written the Selenium script for web ui.
• Automate the Front End portal.
• Attending daily stand up meeting with scrum master and Team member.
- Automation Tester at American Express
- at Infosys
- at Syntel International Pvt. Ltd
- at Syntel International Pvt. Ltd
9 months at this Job
Technology and Tools Used: C#, Selenium, Specflow, Jenkins
➢ Description: Universal Viewer is a next-generation viewer which is comprehensive, flexible and easy-to-use image access and management system. It is a web based application. It includes all the Automation Tester features one needs to access and manage studies of multiple modalities related to Radiology. The scope of the project is to run, and remediate automated scripts.
➢ Responsibilities: * Test case execution, remediation and debugging * Identify alternate, ad-hoc and exceptional scenarios * Reviewed failed test cases and fix them
- Automation Tester at GE
- Automation Engineer at Capgemini
- at RailTel, INOX, NSE, BSE, MCX
- Technology Analyst at Xtreme Media pvt ltd
1 year at this Job
- PG Diploma
- B.E in Computer Science - Computer Science
Loan Selling Advisor (Selling System) is online system that integrates secondary marketing functions from pricing to funding, so seller can easily deliver loans to Freddie Mac. I played as an Automation Tester in PE Cash, SRE 3C and eMortgage programs. Roles & Responsibilities: * Attended daily scrum meetings for the status update of each scrum member * Involved in backlog grooming, story refinement, defect review and retrospective meeting for each sprint * Wrote Cucumber feature files using Gherkin for all test scenarios and review with all team members * Created JSON/XML test data files to validate API using SOAPUI and automation using REST Assured * Developed Automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Enhanced TestNG Framework * Performed content validation with GUI Check points using Selenium * Integrates the test scripts in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline * Performed Frontend validation using SQL queries * Performed Regression Testing after defect fixes, Code Merges and enhancements * Performed functional testing, regression testing, integration testing and System Testing Environment: JAVA, REST Assured, Selenium, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, SOAP UI, REST API, GIT, Firebug, HTML, JSON, CSS, DB2, Scrum/Agile Methodology
Loan Selling Advisor (Selling System) is online system that integrates secondary marketing functions from pricing to funding, so seller can easily deliver loans to Freddie Mac. I played as an Automation Tester in PE Cash, SRE 3C and eMortgage programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Attended daily scrum meetings for the status update of each scrum member
* Involved in backlog grooming, story refinement, defect review and retrospective meeting for each sprint
* Wrote Cucumber feature files using Gherkin for all test scenarios and review with all team members
* Created JSON/XML test data files to validate API using SOAPUI and automation using REST Assured
* Developed Automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Enhanced TestNG Framework
* Performed content validation with GUI Check points using Selenium
* Integrates the test scripts in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline
* Performed Frontend validation using SQL queries
* Performed Regression Testing after defect fixes, Code Merges and enhancements
* Performed functional testing, regression testing, integration testing and System Testing
Environment: JAVA, REST Assured, Selenium, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, SOAP UI, REST API, GIT, Firebug, HTML, JSON, CSS, DB2, Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Automation Tester at Freddie Mac
- Automation Tester at Lean Innovation Labs
- Manual Tester at Gemsoft Inc
6 months at this Job
Description: Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. As of December 29, 2018, Advance operated 4, 966 stores and 143 World Pac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Company also serves 1, 231 independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, British Virgin Islands and Pacific Islands. Additional information about Advance, including employment opportunities, customer services, and online shopping for parts, accessories and other offerings can be found at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com. Responsibilities: ✴ Experience in writing and developing Automation and Manual Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Scenarios and defining test cases in Java. ✴ Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium. ✴ Prepared detailed reports concerning project specifications and activities. ✴ Analyzed the business requirements, created test scenarios, automated and executed test scripts using Cucumber/Ruby. ✴ Developed automation framework to the in-house automation tools that configures environments, runs processes and compares database extracts. ✴ On boarded new resources in setting up environments, troubleshooting and debugging errors. ✴ Create UI mockups for the Web applications on the look and feel and how to consume the Rest API's. ✴ Create XML file to run the jobs in SoapUI Pro. ✴ Created SQL, MySQL queries to extract data from various source tables to perform database testing the defects in QC and written all the test plan in QC Lab. ✴ Used Postman tool to test the application for constructing the requests and for analyzing the response send by the Web API ✴ Update and maintain the codes in Git Hub tool. Maintain and report the status report using CI tool Jenkins. ✴ Worked with BA to set up acceptance criteria, environment set up for ATDD/BDD. ✴ Update and maintain daily test execution and defect status report with aid of Quality Center. ✴ Participate in release planning, sprint planning and retrospective meeting and provide feedbacks to the scrum masters. ✴ Work closely with the developers and other testers to solve technical and end user issues. ✴ Stored, retrieved and manipulated data for close analysis of system capabilities ✴ Implemented logic towards a robust Rest service testing process and code clean up. ✴ Worked with enterprise team to build and run code on real device from Jenkins. ✴ Used JIRA as a project tracking tool/Defect tracking/Test case Management tool. ✴ As Automation Tester, participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the test plan with the design and development. ✴ Worked on Appium emulators and simulators for testing mobile applications. ✴ Used Ready API for Regression testing, Security testing in API along with Load UI test. ✴ Used Ready API to check Baseline regression testing and also to get response for happy paths. ✴ Use postman for functional testing and also for App scan. ✴ Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML ID's and XPath in Selenium. ✴ Tested backend testing using RESTAPI to retrieve the data from the database and checked data integrity. ✴ Worked with source version control tool such as GIT. ✴ Used Jenkins and Bitbucket for CI/CD integration. Worked in Postman for testing web services. ✴ Worked with CI tool Jenkins for a complete CI/CD implementation. Perform test execution using rake task. ✴ Experience with Protractor and develop framework using angular JS and web server manager. ✴ Involved to create test case scenarios using protractor frame work and validate end to end testing. ✴ Involved in functional testing of SOAP using SOAPUI Tool. Validated Request and Response in JSON Format. ✴ Responsible for documenting the Automated Test results using SOAP UI and READY API. ✴ Developed data driven framework to read test data from Oracle SQL database and Spread Sheets. ✴ Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using JAVA and cucumber. ✴ Used Maven to manage Project's build and dependencies and Jenkins for deployments to environments. ✴ Analyzed, revised and created test scenarios according to business and functional requirements. Environment: TestNG, Cucumber, Java, POM, Data driven, POI, My SQL, MTM, Postman, Web API, JIRA, GIT, SOAP, SOAPUI, READY API, REST API, Oracle, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, JMETER, XML, SQL.
- Automation Tester at Advance Auto Parts
- QA Automation Tester at
- QA Selenium Engineer at Bank of west, San Roman
- Manual Tester at Infor Global Solutions
8 months at this Job
Description: TCN is a leading provider of cloud-based telecommunications. TCN web-based solution allows clients to manage telecommunication needs. Responsibilities:
• Analyzed the Business Requirements Document (BRD), developed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under test
• Developed automated test scripts in Selenium using object-oriented programming.
• Created automation framework and test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and cross browser testing
• Used several TestNG Annotations to take advantage of test lifecycle
• Configured Selenium Web Driver, Test-NG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex automation challenges involving Ajax, dynamic objects, custom object types, unexpected event handling.
• Created Scenarios using Cucumber and tested in BDD.
• Reported defects to developer and discussed about the issues in weekly status meetings.
• Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
• Used SQL server to connect to database and drive tests Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, Java, Jenkins, Eclipse, Linux, MS SQL, Windows 2007, Junit, Maven, Windows 7, JIRA
- QA Automation Tester at QA Automation Company
- at QA Automation Company
- at Selenium WebDriver, TestNG
- Technical Support Supervisor, Company at Altice USA, Location
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Science
Part of automation testing team on agile web/app development for top rental car company. Develop and execute automated test designs in selenium.
Part of automation testing team on agile web/app development for top rental car company. Develop and execute automated test designs in selenium.
- Automation Tester at IBM
- Project Manager - ADM at IBM
- at Fannie Mae
- Application PM and System Analyst at IBM
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- Automation Tester at HealthPlan Services
- Automation Engineer at Staples
- QA Engineer at QAUBER
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
• Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, Web Driver and TestNG framework.
• Developed Groovy scripts to test Report application output and used Groovy Script to customize test.
• Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using Test NG prior to agile release.
• Involved in Mobile Testing includes App Testing. Test automation for web application using Cucumber
• Used Oracle Applications like RPM, RDF for Expanding portfolio in and across different states.
• Performed Data Analysis and developed Data Mapping documents for Reporting projects by using several data analysis in software's.
• Enhanced JDE application depending on user request and pull the data from User defined format and update JDE files. Developed a batch application to pull the data from Excel and update JDE files.
• Responsible for estimating required resource and components for SOA testing.
• Involved in Designing & developing data driven framework using Selenium Web Driver, Testing and implemented Java Mail to send the regression result automatically.
• Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
• Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium Web Driver and executed a batch of tests as testing suite.
• In Automation environment various scripts based upon Ruby and Shell scripting are used for test cases involved.
• Involved in validating functional, Integration and Regression test suites using Selenium, Cucumber and the request and response of the Web Services (SOA) through SOAP UI.
• Used Java for SQL connection to database.
• Used Firebug to do web based testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
• As part of UAT and Integration various test tools like Cucumber and selenium are used as in the part of Quality Assurance and Automated test environment.
• Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Automation tester at UHG-OPTUM
- QA Analyst at Common Wealth of MA
- Senior QA Automation tester at Bank of texas
- QA Automation/Selenium Tester at JPMorgan Chase
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Databases Technologies
● Developed test cases for various scenarios based upon requirements, designs and specifications.
● Developed and executed Test Suites and Test Scripts based on the requirement documents and using TFS and Test Manager.
● Executed test cases manually and verified actual results against expected results.
● Detected, Reported and Tracked bugs using Test manager.
● Performed Sanity, Functional, Negative, Regression, System, Integration, End to End and Backend testing.
● Developed Test Framework in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test automation (C#).
● Coordinate with Developers for defect analysis and performing Regression Testing.
● Extensively used Selenium Webdriver with BDD framework for automating UI testing for web applications using tools like Specflow and NUnit.
● Experience creating a automation test framework using C#, NUnit, Specflow, POM, etc.
● Wrote Gherkin language test case scenarios in a feature file using Specflow.
● Performed web services/API testing manually using Postman and automated those api.
● Done SOA testing for Payments API/web services using Postman and Java framework for web services testing and also automated those testing.
● Extensively worked on automating API/web services using C#.
● Participated in walkthroughs and interacted with other development team members to better understand system functionality in order to improve testing quality.
● Participated in requirements reviews, design reviews, test plan and test case review.
● Modified test plans in accordance with changing requirements.
● Created and executed SQL statements to verify the data in the backend.
● Attended daily Scrum Meetings with the Team Lead and Developers and executed daily tasks based on the Agile Methodology.
● Utilized Test Manager for managing software testing process including planning tests, executing tests, defect tracking and reporting.
● Handle High severity issues on priority.
● Involved in scheduling nightly jobs daily and weekly using Jenkins.
● Responsible for weekly status updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
● Attended review, defect and go no-go meetings.
● Created status reports. Environment: Selenium Webdriver, NUnit, Specflow, Gherkin, Jenkins, MS Test Manager, Visual Studio, RESTful APIS, TFS, .NET/C#, SQL Server, MS Excel, Agile
- Automation Tester at GEICO
- Automation Tester at Nike
- QA Automation/Manual Analyst at Sabre Holdings
- QA Tester at Epsilon
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications and designed Test Lab and formulation of Test Strategy, Test Plans
• Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by usingSelenium WebDriver and Java.
• Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium using Java programming language
• Involved in daily Scrum meetings to go over the project update.
• Tested application simultaneously in different environment and Performed cross browser testing usingSelenium server.
• Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium using Java programming.
• Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
• Developed system test cases, Performed test validation and documented the same.
• Supported the Development test teams to prepare test data and performed data.
• Triggered the automation jobs using Jenkins to get the cucumber JSON reports.
• Reported and tracked the bugs to closure using JIRA.
• Developed Gherkin syntax in Cucumber to perform behavior driven development.
• Used Gherkin languages to write features and scenarios.
• Involved in design and implementation of Selenium Web Driver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (JUnit/ TestNG/Cucumber and ANT).
• Performed Smoke, System testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing and Database testing. Involved in Database testing to verify data integrity tests.
• Administered defect management process. Planned, documented, evaluated and tracked testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects.
• Communicated in sprint and scrum meetings with the client/teams for test requirements.
• Prepared the Sprint & release test plans, estimated, test scenario, test cases, user guides, defect management, release reports, reviews and status reports.
• Developed Comprehensive Test Strategy inclusive of all testing activities. Environments: Agile, SQL Server 2012, Java, Eclipse, Python, TFS, Share Point, Selenium Web Driver,Selenium Server, Selenium Grid, MS Test, Junit, TestNG, Firebug, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Automation Tester at Safeway
- Selenium Tester at Kaiser Permanante, CA
- Automation Tester at Visa
- Selenium Tester at Walmart , CA
1 year, 11 months at this Job