Project: TMO_HOULIHAN, IS UDI
Environment: Development, Quality and Regression
Role: Automation Tester, Functional Tester Responsibilities:
• Worked on different types of testing like module testing, system integration testing and regression testing.
• Worked on Agile / Scrum environment for Philips and T-Mobile Projects
• Preparation of Test assessment, Master plan, evaluating the user stories in Rally, participate in pokering sessions, and sprint retrospectives.
• Involved in development of test automation scripts for both sprints and Regression test suites using Worksoft Certify tool.
• Involved in test execution and status reporting.
• Worked as a SAP Tester for the project and handled all the phases of testing.
• Creation of master test plan which includes all the aspects and functionality of testing.
• Writing test scripts after every sprint to test the developed functionality.
• Automation of test scripts which are used in regression testing.
• Creation of test summary report after every sprint.
• Using HP ALM/ HP QC to record the results with screen prints and for defect tracking
• Mentoring the new team members and train them on the tools used in the project. Academic Work (Till Date) UNIT HelpDesk Consultant
• Provided technical knowledge to faculty & Students
• Assist with computer problems, Provide diagnosis and resolutions ( May 2018 - Till date)
- Automation Tester, Functional Tester at T-Mobile, Philips
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Bachelors - Electronics
Description International Clearance is a service provide to the Fed ex customs while clearing of any shipments. It was to simulate the customs environment to validate the proper responses depending on the action performed on the shipment.
Skill/Tools: QTP, BPT, HP-ALM, VB Script
Role as Automation Tester:
• Understanding the requirement and analyzing the manual test cases
• And identify the manual test cases which need to be automatable.
• Automate the manual test cases step by Step using BPT components in QTP, Integrated components / functions in QTP.
• Execute the automated test cases in QC by calling the BPT script.
- Role as Automation Tester at FedEx
- QA Analyst at Mphasis, Bangalore
- Role as Automation Tester at FedEx
- Role as ETL Tester at Capital One
8 months at this Job
- B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering - Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Baltimore, MD Aug 2018 - Till Date
Credit Acquisition System - This bank offers various financial and banking services to its customers. Credit Acquisition System is an automated multi-application system enabling prompt and accurate processing of loan and credit card applications to clients throughout the USA. This project consists of the modules such as Cards, Loan Processing, Credit Risk Management, Finance and Regulatory.
Role: QA Automation Tester
• Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Designing Test Lab and formulation of Test Strategy, Test Plans
• Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
• Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
• Developed Test Frameworks in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test Automation (Java /TestNG).
• Performed white box testing using TestNG for class, method, & WebServices testing.
• Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
• Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for further application using Maven.
• Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
• Performed Web Services, SOAP and REST API Testing using Restful API, Postman and SoapUI.
• Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
• Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
• Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
• Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
• Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
• Reported software defects in JIRA and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
• Involved in designing and building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration in a test driven development (TDD).
• Maintained Metrics and participated in the Weekly Status Updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Maven, TestNG, JIRA, Firepath, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, HTML, CSS, TDD and Windows.
- QA Automation Tester at Howard Bank
- QA Automation Engineer at Kony Labs
- QA Test Engineer at Lintel Technologies
7 months at this Job
Tampa, FL - July 2016 - Present
Freddie Mac works with mortgage lenders to help people get lower housing costs and better access to home financing. Handle all Loan administration activities. The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), known as Freddie Mac, is a public government-sponsored enterprise (GSE), headquartered in the Tyson's Corner CDP in unincorporated Fairfax County in Virginia. In Loan Level Accounting the administration of loans, Corrections to the balances and interest, adjustments and payoff of the loan takes place.
Role: Automation Tester
• Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, put input in Test Plan and prepared detailed Test Cases for new functionality
• Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI
• Assigned, Monitored and Tracked Tasks of Team Members.
• Successful discussed with all members, Project manager and QA Lead to collect data for automation.
• Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium
• Connected to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
• Participated in Daily Scrum meeting, Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
• Executing Test Cases and logging defects in Version One
• Involved in the regression test planning for the project and identified the critical regression tests
• Executed the automated regression test cases during every release and also executed the daily regression test suites Environment & Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Maven, SQL, AutoIT, Quality Center, core Java, Python, Version one, Java, VB script, Junit, TestNG and GIT
- Automation Tester at Freddie Mac
- Automation Tester at METLIFE
- Automation Tester at Freddie Mac
- Automation Tester at The Hartford
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Databases
• Over 1+ year of experience as a QA Tester in Software Testing Client Server and Web Applications, Analysis and Documentation of projects through a full test cycle using Manual as well as Automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber framework
• Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
• Strong knowledge of the SDLC, Software Bug Life Cycle.
• Review Requirement Documents, Project Requirements, Use Cases and Design documents
• Extensively used automated test tools like selenium, cucumber, testng
• Plan and Develop Test Procedures, Test Cases, Test Matrices based on Requirements and Design Documents. Work with the team members and developers on progress, of testing and escalating the issues for resolutions.
• Experienced in Manual testing, Functionality testing, WhiteBox Testing, System testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Build Verification Testing.
• Experience in using Jira to report bugs found during testing and categorize the bugs based on severity. Proficient in preparing the Requirements Traceability Matrix(RTM) based on the requirements given.
• Involved in various version releases in each project, working through a full test cycle for each release with new assigned areas.
• Experience in analysis of Business Requirements and Software Requirement Specifications to formulate Test Plan and write Test Cases to make sure that technology solutions always meet the highest quality standards
• Self-starter, adaptable and able to learn new things in a quick span of time.
• Automation experience using Selenium IDE/RC/ Web Driver and TestNG frameworks
• Experience in validating Regular and Ajax control using Selenium locators (XPath, CSS, id and name).
• Experienced in reading the test data from XL spread sheets using TEST NG Data provider.
• Working experience xPath, Firebug, FirePath, Maven and TESTNG annotations.
• Hands on Experience on testing web services (SOAP, REST) using SOAP UI Tools.
• Experience in working with Oracle, DB2, My SQL and MS-Access Databases.
• Knowledge of Java Programming (Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, Methods (Built-in as well as User defined), Exception handling, File Handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts).
• Good knowledge on Element Locators, selenium Commands, WebDriver methods. Expertise in using Tool JIRA.
• Experience in Continuous integration tools like Maven
• Worked on version control repository for the test scripts and a testing framework for running the tests on virtual machines.
• Created uniform scripts, comments and indentation of the code.
• Experience in validating mobile web and native apps on Android and iPhone devices
• Expert in preparing Traceability Matrix to map requirement coverage with test cases.
• Can adapt to a complex and quickly changing documented or non-documented environment.
• Excellent inter-personal and team player skills with leadership qualities and ability to work independently.
• Excellent Communication skills, Documentation Skills, Team problem solving ability and analytical skills in high speed, quality conscious, Multitasked environment.
• Task focused and passionately committed to complete given tasks in a timely and perfect manner.
- Automation Tester at Silicon India
at this Job
• Involved and implemented automation testing framework for the organization.
• Worked in Agile methodology that includes QA planning & execution in Sprints, Participation in the Scrum & Sprint review/retrospective.
• Introduce and implement open source web test tool Selenium Grid for cross browser testing.
• Implement robust Page Object Model framework using Object Oriented Programing Java and open source unit test framework TestNG that increase the code maintainability.
• Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development), ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions. Wrote Scenarios, Scenario outlines and step definitions using Gherkin in Cucumber for BDD
• Developed a complete automated functional test framework utilizing Java, JUnit, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver. This allowed us to benefit from the power of implementing an automated testing program without having to pay for very high licensing fees that come with commercial automated testing products.
• Created Test Plans and Test Strategy which describes the features and functions to be tested.
• Implemented Automated Test Suite to increase the automation coverage for regression test cycle.
• Worked in Restful Web Service testing framework with open source REST-assured and TestNG to build robust and scalable web service testing.
• Wrote SQL scripts in TOAD to identify irregularities in data loading.
• Co-ordination with Project manager & Development teams on Documentation Reviews, Process Improvement and Schedule. Used SoapUI to test the application REST web services. Added Assertions and validated the response.
• Expertise in Grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites for regression and functional testing using the TestNG annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider.
• Responsible for coaching and mentoring the team members. Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Jenkins, SoapUI (SOAP, Restful), HTML, XML, JIRA, Cucumber, Eclipse, JUnit, Maven, Agile, Oracle, Git, TestNG, JUnit, Java, SQL
- Automation Tester at IFANCA
- QA Engineer at SpringLeaf Finance Corp
- QA Engineer at GRISCON
- QA Tester at Antronsys
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Work closely with Business analyst and developers for thorough requirements review and developing test scenarios.
• Develop Test Scenarios and write Test Cases from the Functional Requirements.
• Automate test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, POM and JAVA Object Oriented programming using Spring Tool Suite IDE.
• Develop test automation frameworks in Selenium WebDriver, Appium Driver using Behavior Driven Development approach with Cucumber and configure Jenkins server for scheduling and executing Smoke and Regression tests.
• Configure and track reports with Cucumber for internal use and with Jenkins for submitting to upper management.
• Organize the framework with Page Objects Model for easy maintenance and to help maximize locator and code agility.
• Use Maven build tool to define project structure, dependencies, build, and test management.
• Utilize XPath, CSS and other WebElement locators to handle textboxes, buttons, dropdown menu, checkboxes, and labels in web application.
• Utilize XPath, Class, Resource ID, texts and other locators to handle textboxes, buttons, dropdown menu, checkboxes, and labels in mobile application.
• Extract needed data from MySQL database to test the functionality with different data sets.
• Coordinate efforts with other team members and responsible for maintaining Bitbucket and Jenkins environment for executing smoke and regression tests suits.
• Use JIRA for analyzing User Stories, New Features/Enhancements and tracking/documenting defects. Assist in user acceptance testing (UAT).
• Follow Agile methodology, participate in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
• Provide feedback on and suggestions for improving Scrum Procedures during retrospective meetings.
- Automation Tester at Citigroup INC
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Citigroup INC
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Rogers Communications
4 years, 2 months at this Job
TD Bank offers a broad array of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services to millions of customers through its extensive network of thousands of convenient locations. TD Bank is a United States national bank chartered and supervised by the federal Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Responsibilities:
• Created test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, Page Object model and Data Driven Framework
• for test creation and execution.
• Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
• Developed and maintained automation scripts for regression test cases in Selenium using Java.
• Developed Data driven test framework in selenium WebDriver by reading test data from Excel file usingApache POI.
• Developed and maintained automation test scripts for client -server and web based applications usingPython and Selenium automation tools.
• Hands on experience in using Appium Emulators and IOS Simulators for Mobile App Testing.
• Developed automation scripts for Mobile applications using Appium and Java.
• Performed Cross-platform, UI testing for native and hybrid mobile apps using Appium test automation framework.
• Designed Hybrid Appium Test automation framework, POM for mobile application (Android/iOS apps).
• Implemented mobile automation framework using APPIUM. And developed automation test Scripts to test iOS and Android platforms.
• Design automated tests of voice command services through extensive use of JUnit, JMeter, SoapUI, and QA tester.
• Actively involved in STLC process and used tools like Selenium RC/Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
• Identified objects of App using UI Automator tool for Android and Appium Inspector for I Phone.
• Developed UI automation using Protractor for Angular JS applications.
• Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing features and developed required code in Ruby for Cucumber.
• Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
• Performed Web services testing using SOAPUI (Get Method, POST Method)-SOAP and Restful (JSON) in Java in e-commerce application.
• Used Soap UI and Restful services for testing Web Services and Protractor for testing AngularJS.
• Extensively used Selenium locators like Xpath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire path locator and WebDriver to test the web application.
• Created Manual, Automated test cases in Gherkin language using Selenium/Spec flow and developed automation script using selenium web driver in Visual studio.
• Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings, and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
• Reviewed the Selenium Scripts developed by the team members. Environment: Java, Selenium Web Driver, Maven, SOAPUI, Apache POI, Appium, JSON, X path, Firepath, Firebug, Eclipse, Visual Studio TFS, MTM, Unix/shell.
- Sr. Automation Tester at TD Bank
- Automation Tester at Alfa Insurance
- Selenium Test Engineer at Molina Health care
- QA Automation at Transamerica
1 year, 11 months at this Job
is committed to being a valued health care partner and working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions. We are developing the technology, solutions and programs that give consumers greater access to care, working with providers to ensure a quality health care experience for consumers and easing cost challenges by advancing affordability in the health care industry. Responsibilities:
• Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
• Responsible for working within a team to create, document and execute testing strategy, test plans, test cases and test scripts in support of a set of global tools, systems, and databases.
• Performed agile testing, reviewed the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting.
• Performed the build and maven dependencies using Maven build tool.
• Extensively worked in Regression testing, Parallel Processing using Selenium Web driver in TestNG.
• Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & Selenium WebDriver.
• Involved in Web Application GUI automation creating regression suites using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit/TestNG, Eclipse.
• Developed automated test scripts using TestNG annotations like Group, parameter, Data provider.
• Involved in test approach & test case walkthrough, review with peers and test leads. The workgroup consists of business system analysts, developers and architects.
• Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
• Created test approach and test cases for logging module.
• Reviewed and analyzed the existing test scripts.
• Developed HTML TestNG reports for analyzing the output of test using Extent Reports API.
• Maintained user documentation with TestNG output screenshots for User acceptance testing (UAT)
• Developed synchronization using implicit and explicit wait conditions.
• Incorporated the test data in Test scripts from Excel using Apache POI API.
• Created automation scripts using Selenium Hybrid and Data-driven development framework.
• Developed Back-end testing using complex queries to retrieve the user information to cross validate in UI and databases.
• Maintained the Java and selenium test source code and resources in the SVN source control repository tool.
• Analyzed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using JIRA.
• Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
• Maintained continuous test integration and automatic build by using Bamboo and mailed the build outputs to the team members.
• Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily status meetings and testing each deliverable.
• Tested applications in different types of browsers (cross-browser testing) and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to simulate production environment.
• Developed features and test scripts using BDD (Behavior driven development) in Cucumber.
• Developed Cucumber html, JSON test reports for analyzing the test outputs.
• Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application. Environment: JUnit, Jira, Maven, Java, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Cucumber, TestNG Eclipse, Oracle, MSWord, MS Excel, Windows, Agile.
- Automation Tester at Anthem, Inc
- Automation Tester at Ayco/Goldman Sachs
- Sr QA Analyst at Everest Re Group
- QA Analyst at Hexaware
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information System Technology - MS-IST
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Bachelor of Computer Application - Computer Application
➢ Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG.
➢ Developed Automation Framework using Page Object Model (POM) with Page factory design pattern for the Web Applications.
➢ Extensively used JAVA OOP's concepts for developing Automation Framework using Eclipse, JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Apache POI.
➢ Strong experience writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
➢ Created various generic methods for capturing screenshot, sending E-Mail, reading and writing excel file, connecting database, and generating logs.
➢ Created customized XPATH and CSS for identifying dynamic elements.
➢ Performed functional and 508 compliance testing.
➢ Created various custom methods for handling Iframes, multiple windows, links, pop-up and other web elements.
➢ Developed Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions using Gherkin, Cucumber BDD, Java and WebDriver.
➢ Participated in weekly meetings with project manager and client to give status updates. Influenced User Story definitions to ensure they are clear and testable.
➢ Analyzed project requirements, developed Test Strategies, test plans and executed test cases. Focused on automation and early identification of defects.
➢ Utilized testing tools including JIRA, SharePoint and Excels for planning, traceability, reporting, documentation, and metrics.
➢ Played role in discussions and supported creation of sprints in agile/scrum methodology.
➢ Supported creation and updating of all relevant documentation and maintenance of test cases/scripts as software changes.
➢ Performed functional and 508 compliance testing. Performed manual, functional, Integration Testing, performance, ad-hoc, 508-compliance testing and regression testing as needed. Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkin, Jenkins, JIRA, Eclipse, GIT, Agile, SQL, HTML, CSS, XPath, Windows Server, Windows 10.
- Automation Tester at NIH
- Software QA Tester at Philip Morris International
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BSC - Computer Science