● Involved in gathering requirements from the business analyst and created test plans.
● Designed, developed and executed the test plans and test cases.
● Developed an integrated Test Plan covering the main functions of the designated parts of the application.
● Performed smoke, integration, functional, regression, system testing, acceptance and usability testing during different stages of the application development.
● Performed various types of process evaluations during each phase of the software development life cycle, including review, walk through and system testing.
● Logged Requirements into HP ALM requirements module.
● Designed & executed test Cases in HP ALM.
● Prepared and updated test cases and test scripts in HP ALM using trace matrix tracking business requirements to test cases and vice versa.
● Identified software problems, wrote easy-to -follow bug reports, logged them into bug tracking tool HP ALM monitored their progress and verified their fix.
● Developed and executed SQL statements to check the back-end database.
● Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium.
● Developed a data driven framework using Selenium.
● Developed automation scripts, execution and analysis test results using a hybrid framework in Selenium.
● Used Jenkins as a continuous integration server to configure with and Maven.
● Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like xpath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
● Attended daily scrum calls as part of Agile methodology.
- Automation Tester at Zimmer Biomet, Portland
- QA Automation Engineer at Dominos
- Automation Tester at Premier Healthcare
- QA Engineer/Manual tester at Kensium Solutions PVT LTD
1 year at this Job
July 2017 -Present) Designation - Quality Assurance Professional Project 1 Digital banking Services Client Name Fiserv BU Duration 2 years - Present Role Automation tester Automation tools Selenium Web Driver, Visual Studio 2017 Professional automation frameworks (UI and API) Environment Postman, SOAP UI, GIT, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Octopus, SVN, WAVE and Chrome Lighthouse
- Automation tester at Fiserv India Pvt. Ltd
- Associate Consultant at Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd
- Functional and UI Tester at TransUnion CIBIL
- Consultant at Federal Bank
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- CBSE - Information Technology
San Francisco, CA Aug2018 - Till date
Project Title: Identity Access Management Training Module Testing(IAM)
Role: Manual and Automation tester
Pacific Gas and Electric is a American utility company with headquarters in San Francisco, providing natural gas and electricity to most of the Northern California to approximately 16 million people throughout a 70000-square mile service area RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assessed & analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meeting sand developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
• Implemented Data Driven with Page Object Model automation framework with Selenium Web Driver.
• Analyzed functional requirements and design specifications to ensure that application meets all technical and business requirements.
• Handled the special mouse events and s elected the options from the tab menu using Selenium Actions Builder, Mouse Hover and Synchronization.
• Performed Parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers using Testng where multiple tests were run in parallel.
• Prepared BDD scenarios for UAT (User Acceptance testing) using Cucumber.
• Used Parameters, Data Provider Testing annotations to perform regression and functional testing.
• Implemented Testing automation framework for Smoke Test to ascertain that the crucial functions of the application work.
• Implemented Regression Test to detect bugs after enhancement and configuration settings of the code.
• Involved in grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites using Testng annotations.
• Performed functional testing of Restful Web Services using RESTful API Tool.
• Wrote Scenarios, Scenario outlinesandStep definitions using Gherkin in Cucumber for BDD.
• Maintained the Java and selenium test source code and resources in the GitHub source control repository tool.
• Developed and Executed Test Scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Testing, analyzed Test Results.
• Achieved Synchronization between test scripts execution and application using Implicit waits and Explicit waits.
• Scripted the Test cases and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven.
• Performed continuous integration of code and scripts using Jenkins, Maven and testng. Configured and launched builds using Jenkins jobs and analyzed the Test Results from Email sent by Jenkins.
• Worked with developers to update the defects, resolve them and track their status using JIRA.
• Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application. ENVIRONMENT: Selenium WebDriver, Core Java, Cucumber, testng, GitHub, Agile, Maven, Jenkins, SQL, Restful API, JIRA, Eclipse.
- Manual and Automation tester at Pacific Gas and Electric
- QA Automation Engineer at PayPal
- QA Analyst at FBL Financial Group
- QA Analyst at Alticor
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in economic - economic
Description: Cigna Healthcare is a healthcare services company that operates long-term acute-care hospitals and provides rehabilitation services across the United States. The portal offers online services to members, prospective members, brokers, doctors and job seekers. The secure site offers registration, appoints, prescription refills, lab results, chart information and interaction with physicians.
• Prepared Test Plan Design and Test case design based on the system requirements/Business requirements.
• Defined and Implemented the Software Development Life Cycle with process development meetings.
• Worked with automation tools to enhance the Regression Test.
• Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using ANT and Jenkins.
• Practiced Test-driven TDD, automated unit testing, refactoring, and extensive pair programming.
• Used Selenium WebDriver and Selenium framework (Page factory) to automate functional testing of GUI.
• Responsible for all deliverables such as Test Objective Document, Ambiguity Review Document, Test Script, Test Data, Test Results, Test Summary Report, Defect Report.
• Checked Log files to analyze errors experienced using Log4j during testing.
• Used Maven as a build tools on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
• Worked with the web programming language HTML, CSS, XML and selected web element by using Firebug and Fire path.
• Expertise in performing Manual tester testing (emulators & IOS Simulators) & Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
• Tested the application under different networks and internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wifi.
• Involved in testing application on different mobile platform such as iOS and Android device by using Appium & Perfecto.
• Developed test suite, test cases, execute test cases and generate report in SOAPUI.
• Using SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
• Using Postman for API testing to validate the response code along with client data.
• Configured Selenium Hybrid Framework with Selenium Web driver, TestNG and Maven and created selenium automation scripts in java.
• Worked on Protractor tool to perform end to end behavior-driven testing (BDD) framework (Cucumber).
• Participate in Daily Agile Scrum "Stand-up", Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions and update the team on status of upcoming User Stories in RallyDev (Atlassian Tool).
• Convert of manual QA processes to a new automated solution using Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber (BDD) Framework.
• Writing new enhancements functionalities in Cucumber as per Capital one standards.
• Performed backend testing using UNIX and SQL Scripting.
- Automation Tester at Cigna
- QA Analyst/Tester at Citi
- QA Tester at PNC Bank - Pittsburg, PA
- Automation Tester at Silection Art
7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Computer Technology
On Job Responsibilities: 1. Automation Testing: The main aim is to provide the business and the team a good quality of script with better performance, ease of regression, provide more accurate result & generating the reports. Achievements: ✓ Implemented Data Driven, page objects Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium Web driver ✓ Developed an Automation Script for the Regression test cases, analyzing the errors and summary report Using External Browser Extension in the automation browser.
- Automation Tester at Tata Consultancy Services
- at SEI investments
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B. Tech.
Responsibilities: ♦ Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform Selenium test. ♦ Wrote the Test plans including Test Requirement mapping matrix, Test Automation scope, Time lines, Schedules & resource allocation by developing comprehensive testing schedule to meet project timeline. ♦ Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, TestNG and Java. ♦ Developed re-usable function using TestNG for the Test Automation. ♦ Worked on creating test case for Object -driven framework for Selenium WebDriver. ♦ Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG. ♦ Prepared BDD scenarios for UAT (User Acceptance testing) using Cucumber. ♦ Implemented Testing automation framework for Smoke Test to ascertain that the crucial functions of the application work. ♦ Wrote Scenarios, Scenario outlines and Step definitions using Gherkin in Cucumber for BDD. ♦ Maintained the Java and selenium test source code and resources in the GitHub source control repository tool. ♦ Developed and Executed Test Scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Testing, analyzed Test Results. ♦ Achieved Synchronization between test scripts execution and application using Implicit waits and Explicit waits. ♦ Scripted the Test cases and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven. Bug tracking was one of the responsibilities, used JIRA for tracking the bugs. ♦ Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium. ♦ Smoke testing on all production update in various environments. Script writing, plan and executing test including Automation with Selenium. ♦ Developed Test Plans and Test Scripts for Automation Testing. ♦ Conducted End-to-End, Manual Testing of the system and prepared and managed test cases using JIRA. ♦ Used JIRA to track, report, and manage defect throughout the test cycle and attended Defect Status Meeting on daily basis during testing cycle. ♦ Used SQL Queries to perform Database/Back-end Testing. ♦ Extensively used SQL Queries to verify the data from the database.
- Automation Tester at Lord and Taylor
- QA Analyst at Virginia Premier
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Responsibilities: ✶ Developed test plans to test scope and environments in different test phases and methodologies. ✶ Designed developed and implemented user acceptance testing protocols as the final phase of applications development. ✶ Test the applications using manual and automated tools and manage defects with defect tracking tools like JIRA. ✶ Developed and Executed Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver Analyzed Test Results. Validated all UI components, Popup, Browser navigations, Mouse Movements. ✶ Involving in meeting related to adding new features or changing existing logic based on Business requirements. ✶ Responsible for attending daily scrum meetings to discuss about project related activities. ✶ Ran the test cases through Automation Script using Eclipse. ✶ Having Good knowledge of Chargeback's and Disputes. ✶ Created Java Appian Plug-in to use Java logic inside Appian. ✶ Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkins format. ✶ Design and document REST/HTTP, Ruby, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy. ✶ Extensive use Java scripts for developing automation scripts in Selenium. ✶ Managed the dependencies and jars using Maven. ✶ Maintained the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like GitHub, Jenkins for improvements and new features. ✶ Used VB scripts in QTP to access webpage script variables. ✶ Performed TDD (Test Driven Development) for the faster delivery of applications. ✶ Involved in Web services testing using SOAPUI Tool. Validated request and response XML. ✶ Added assertions to validate the XML in Web services using SOAPUI and RESTFUL Web services. ✶ Created a Pattern instance, simply place a tilde before the string with regular expression. ✶ Used SOAPUI for a string any of Groovy's five string styles. ✶ Checked performance of application using Selenium and JMeter. ✶ Used TFS for copying JAR/WAR files from a remote repository to a local machine and use them for LoadRunner scripts generation. ✶ Using UNIX for verifying and executing processes. ✶ Wrote extensive SQL queries to validate data in backend. ✶ Checking LOGS Using UNIX Putty tool to verify whether data has been populated correctly at the Back end ✶ Using Splunk to find errors that are occurred during execution. ✶ Involved in executing flows and frontend/backend testing using UNIX and SQL queries. Environment: FDR (Full Dynamic Range Tools) and TSYS (Total System Services), Selenium WebDriver, Putty (Unix), Xo tool, SQL SERVER, Data trek, Eclipse, HTML, Java script, Cucumber.
- Automation Tester at CapitalOne
- QA Automation Test Analyst at Steel Dynamics
- QA Analyst at Amazon Development Centre
1 year, 8 months at this Job
This project is SOA based and has different modules Curam (Case Management) and FMS (Financial Management). MEDES will replace the Family Assistance Management Information System (FAMIS), which is the current integrated eligibility system, and eligibility components of several other associated systems that handle Medicaid eligibility for certain categories. The eligibility systems and processes currently in place serve both the Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) populations. Responsibilities:
● Analyzed business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
● Involved in preparing Test data based on business functions.
● Involved in automating the web services with eclipse IDE
● Performed execution of test cases, scripts, captured test results, metrics and reported them.
● Logged defects using JIRA, research the origin of errors and recommend bug fixes.
● Performed end to end testing for the whole project and created any defects found while testing the application in JIRA.
● Validated Eligibility dates, certification periods for various eligibility types.
● Documented requirements, business process flows, use cases and workflow functional deliverable documents
● Working extensively in case management track - IBM Curam Product
● Execute test plans using various testing methods, levels and objectives.
● Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Automation frameworks - Keyword Driven, Data Driven Frameworks, Hybrid and Page Object Model.
● tested cloud architectures that include multi-tenancy, horizontal scale, Microservices and RESTful API's.
● Developed framework to test Rest API's and microservices.
● Had experience in testing applications/API's that are distributed in multiple systems.
● Designed test cases based on the use-cases and the complex business logic defined for each web-service or a message.
● Android automation experience espresso in the automation frameworks'
● Performed Continuous integration automation using Jenkins and scheduled the tests to run at
● specific time.
● Designed and Developed UAT Regression automation script and automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and WebDriver.
● Extensively used SOAP UI for functional testing of web services.
● Experienced in Installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
● Involved in mobile testing by writing java for automation through Selenium Appium using Bug report and Logcat.
● Used Maven for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
● Used Selenium WebDriver APIs for writing Junit test suites and test cases for testing functionality.
● Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
● Attended Daily defect report meetings and presented progress reports to senior management.
● Analyzed Test Results & Identify bugs and reported to the developers using HP ALM.
● Responsible for testing the batch execution of the tests, log and track defects using HP ALM.
● Involved in the through testing of the curam IEG, Eligibility rules and the Annual Case Review process.
● Involved GUI, Functional Integration, System, Regression, Positive, Negative testing, End to End, Cross Browser, User Acceptance testing (UAT).
● Involved in resolving valid issues and queries by debugging Fiddler logs to check various http/https calls made into each scenario and creating Test metrics.
● Used Quality Center defect tracking tool to report application defects and enhancements request and discussed with developers to resolve technical issues.
● Analyzed end-to-end system test results for product standards, usability and actively participated in QA team sessions. Environment: Selenium, JIRA,, Curam, HP ALM,SOAPUI, SQL Server, Html, XML, POS, SQL Developer, MS Excel
- Automation Tester at State NY DHHS
- Automation/Selenium Tester at Evolent Health - VA
- Automation Tester/ Engineer at American Express
- Jr.QA Analyst at Care Hospitals Primary Healthcare
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Understanding to create business requirement documents for development and QA teams
• Participated in Daily standups, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Planning meetings as part of the Agile Methodology
• Contributed in developing automation framework using Selenium Java, Web Driver, and TestNG.
• Actively participated in automating web application using Selenium WebDriver in TestNG framework.
• Used Eclipse IDE to develop and execute the test cases using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
• Participated in enhancing Test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
• Involved in Automation Environment setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium WebDriver jars and TestNG.
• Integrated LoadRunner with Quality Center to store scripts, scenarios and results as well as scheduling multiple overnight test runs.
• Used error snapshotting as well as image and text checkpoints extensively to ensure the application is functioning properly under load.
• Used LoadRunner Analysis tool to create high level results presentations for senior management as well as detailed results for development resources.
• Developed a results template and published an HTML version of the report to the Web.
• Contributed in developing Data Driven Frameworks using parameters to retrieve test data sets from Excel.
• Facilitated configuring Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
• Used Element locator (Id, Name, Xpath, CSS, etc.) to write test cases.
• Involved in writing unique XPath using Firebug and Fire Path to identify web elements.
• In order to execute Multiple Test cases at the same time we used TestNG Annotations.
• Worked closely with cross-functional teams (Dev, BA, PM, Product Owner) as a part of Agile environment.
• Reported software defects in Quality Center and interacted with the developers to resolve the defects.
- Automation Tester at UnitedHealth Group, NJ
- Quality Analyst at Huntington
- Project Management at Insurance Rater
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Computer Science - Computer Science
Selenium Automation Engineer This is an E-commerce application that manages online transaction of buying products. This application is developed with several modules including Home page module, Sign-in/Account module, Product search module, Product details module, Order form module, Order confirmation module, Payment service module etc. Responsibilities: ➲ Analyzed business requirements to determine necessary testing scenarios. ➲ Work closely with various engineering teams, customer support, product management and the partners to build, drive, and implement end to end Quality Assurance objectives & processes. ➲ Analyzed the information to provide a complete picture of the Coach Interaction lifecycle. ➲ Assisted manual tester with writing test case and test scenario that will require testing for project. ➲ Developed SQL queries to check the validity and consistency of data at the backend. ➲ Participated in automating the functional, regression testing of the portal application. ➲ Created custom X-path and CSS Selector for identifying Dynamic Objects and used them in Selenium script. ➲ Created property files and excel sheets to store all the test data, file paths, test site URLs and use them in Selenium. ➲ Designed, developed and implemented Hybrid test framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver. ➲ Involved in pushing the automated test code into CI (Continuous Integration) and monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
Selenium Automation Engineer
This is an E-commerce application that manages online transaction of buying products. This application is developed with several modules including Home page module, Sign-in/Account module, Product search module, Product details module, Order form module, Order confirmation module, Payment service module etc.
➲ Analyzed business requirements to determine necessary testing scenarios.
➲ Work closely with various engineering teams, customer support, product management and the partners to build, drive, and implement end to end Quality Assurance objectives & processes.
➲ Analyzed the information to provide a complete picture of the Coach Interaction lifecycle.
➲ Assisted manual tester with writing test case and test scenario that will require testing for project.
➲ Developed SQL queries to check the validity and consistency of data at the backend.
➲ Participated in automating the functional, regression testing of the portal application.
➲ Created custom X-path and CSS Selector for identifying Dynamic Objects and used them in Selenium script.
➲ Created property files and excel sheets to store all the test data, file paths, test site URLs and use them in Selenium.
➲ Designed, developed and implemented Hybrid test framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
➲ Involved in pushing the automated test code into CI (Continuous Integration) and monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
- Selenium Automation Tester at Coach
- Selenium Automation Tester at Polaris Management Partner
- Senior QA Manual Tester at U-Haul
- QA Manual Tester at CVS Health
1 year, 8 months at this Job