Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Working as a Quality Assurance Analyst in the testing team for GRID backend in a large enterprise-level application built on Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
● Conducted back-end testing to validate the impact of operations on back-end tables using SQL queries on HUE and Oracle SQL Developer.
● Feasibility involved in Gathering requirements, studying the application and collecting the information from developers and business.
● Cucumber was used for the entire regression testing and functional testing with selenium as a primary tool to the test Test scenarios, Test cases and test conditions identified.
● Implemented BDD through Cucumber
● Configured Cucumber Report Plugin and Performance plugin to Jenkins to generate html test reports.
● Used JUNIT to run Cucumber feature and scenarios and generating reports on a daily basis.
● Automating scenarios by writing Java glue code for Cucumber-JVM.
● Cross browser testing on Chrome, IE, and Firefox.
● Using Jenkins for knightly build execution and sending status mail if build fails to QA team.
● Worked in Agile development environment with frequently changing requirement and feature set and Participated in daily SCRUM meeting.
● Ensure that software that is developed meets the criteria set out in the functional and non- functional specifications.
● Involved in Test Planning, Test Scenarios and Test Cases documentation along with some manual and automation testing.
● Regularly participated in Technical and Used Case review meetings for various functionalities in the application.
● Involved in Interface Testing (API testing) and ensured data and control are working properly between middleware and backend systems using complex Application Programming Interface (API).
● Involved in GUI, Functional, Interface, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
● Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing test cases using Selenium Webdriver, java and TestNG.
● Developed keyword driven and data driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from excel files and SQL databases.
● Executed automation scripts on different browsers/environments /results to the team.
● Maintained the selenium & java automation code and resources in svn over the time for improvements and new features.
● Created and executed test cases using SOAPUI, REST and ITE Eclipse.
● Examined and validated application log files using Putty telnet (UNIX) and Splunk.
● Performed Back-End testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL statements on SQL Database.
● By using HPE Loadrunner can simulate the application software, recording and later analysing the performance of key components of the application.
● Logged Defects in HP ALM with priorities and co-ordinate with Development team for fixing.
● Generated Traceability matrix to map requirements, tests and defects.
● Responsible for sending DSR (Daily Status Report) for onshore and offshore to the Test manager.
● Created public reports using Dashboard, Excel Reports and Document Generator in Quality Center to help the QA Manager and Project Manager in reporting Project status reports. Environment: Webdriver, TESTNG, Cucumber, Remedy, Rally, Telegenic, REST, ITE Eclipse 3.6.0, WSDL builder, Aqua Data Studio 4.7.2, XMLSPY 5, XML Web services, SOAP UI, Splunk, SharePoint, MS Office 2013, SVN, Windows 7, UNIX, Putty, Oracle 10g, HUE
- Quality Assurance Automation Tester at Fidelity Investments
- Quality Automation Engineer at Target Corporation
- Quality Assurance/ETL Tester at Page Turn Pro
- QA Analyst at United Health Group
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Responsibilities: ♦ Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform Selenium test. ♦ Wrote the Test plans including Test Requirement mapping matrix, Test Automation scope, Time lines, Schedules & resource allocation by developing comprehensive testing schedule to meet project timeline. ♦ Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE). ♦ Performed cross browser and cross platform web testing with Selenium WebDriver ♦ Created Junit and TestNG Testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium. ♦ Designed and developed automated scripts for Functional, Regression, Sanity, and Integration Testing using Selenium. ♦ Developed test scripts using Java with the help of selenium standalone server, selenium java libraries. ♦ Developed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various stages of the application including Integration, Regression, Functional and Acceptance Testing using Selenium. ♦ Identified the defects through Selenium and ensured that business processes deliver the expected results and remain reliable throughout the production release. ♦ Developed and implemented Data Driven framework using Selenium WebDriver. ♦ Smoke testing on all production update in various environments. Script writing, plan and executing test including Automation with Selenium. ♦ Worked as an Automation Tester, responsible for development and maintenance of Automation Frameworks, tools and solutions. ♦ Working with Java to use Selenium-WebDriver API library to write automation scripting with Cucumber Feature and Scenario. ♦ Developed Test cases based on the requirements, participated in implementation of Test Cases, and Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements. ♦ Developed Test Plans and Test Scripts for Automation Testing. ♦ Conducted End-to-End, Manual Testing of the system and prepared and managed test cases using JIRA. ♦ Responsible for setting up the environment of the mobile testing, and create the test cases and test script. ♦ Used JIRA to track, report, and manage defect throughout the test cycle and attended Defect Status Meeting on daily basis during testing cycle. ♦ Used complex SQL Queries to perform Database/Back-end Testing. ♦ Extensively used SQL Queries to verify the data from the database.
- Automation Tester at Sallie Mae
- QA Analyst at Coventry Health Care
- QA Analyst at IALD
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma
Duration: Sep 2018 to till date
Team Size: 4
Role: QA Automation Tester
Project Description: This project is web based, long term data management and data preservation application that was developed to help customers to store their data secure, accessible and usable. This data can be accessed from anywhere with 100% data integrity.
We are an offshore partner for Arkivum team. We participate in their product development as an integral part of their team. We have participated in two of their product releases already. We are now working the latest version of the project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analysis of Functional Requirement Document.
• Creating test plans, test scenarios based on the business requirements.
• Creating test scripts using selenium webdriver and analyze the test results for any tests cases for failures.
• Executing test cases, performing Functional Testing, Integration testing and Regression Testing.
• Working closely with development team and report the test case failures.
• Executing test cases, performing Functional Testing, Integration testing and Regression Testing.
• Bug tracking, Bug Report, Retest Defects, and follow up till closure.
• Creating final test report along with test results.
- QA Automation Tester at Arkivum Data Management website - Shris InfoTech
- SQA Analyst at
- QA Automation Tester at Arkivum Data Management website - Shris InfoTech
- QA Tester at Health Care Website - for Shris InfoTech
4 months at this Job
- MSc (IS) - Information Systems
- BCA - Bachelor of Computer Applications
Project: Next Gen Customer Facing Application /Authentication Hub
November 2017 - present
Role: QA Automation Tester/ Analyst
Job Description: The BMW web application together with partners was built for the bmw customers and the non customers to access the application, know more about the cars and lease and loan information. The application handled the transaction the records of the payment for the customers. Together with the partners Single Sign on authentication hub was built. I was the part of the Analysis requirement, manual testing and major role in building the automation framework for the automation testing.
• Developed automated scripts using Selenium and Watir Web Driver and implemented Framework using Ruby and Capybara library.
• Responsible for periodic updating of Test Plans and Test Cases as per requirement specifications and business rules.
• Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium Web Driver.
• Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium Web Driver, Watir Web driver Rspec.
• Create test report for the entire regression test suite using Jenkins Reports.
• Create/Edit XML configuration files and properties files for various frameworks and data for testing web services.
• Developed Ruby based library to read test data from XML & Properties files using JUnit and Selenium.
• Configured builds scripts to run tests, develops report using Netezza tool and sends notifications.
• Performed regression testing using QC by modifying and documenting the existing scripts.
• Performed back-end testing using SQL queries to validate the data in the back-end SQL Server.
• Status reporting and test updating in Quality Center.
• Wrote SQL queries for validating the data mapping and data integrity.
• Involved in status reporting, project meetings and project planning with the team.
• Demoing the test scripts for the business.
• Mentoring offshore automation testers to bring them onboard with the testing framework. Tools: Ruby mine , Ruby Language, Jira , ALM, Microsoft SQL, Jenkins, GIT, GIT hub, Gherkin Language, cucumber.
- QA Automation Tester/ Analyst at BMW Financial Services
- QA tester at Time Warner Cable
- System Engineer - Business and Technical Analysis and QA automation and implementation at Time Warner Cable
- QA Analyst / Support Analyst at Time Warner Cable
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Involved in designing Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
• Participated in Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Sprint.
• Developed automation test scripts in Java
• Implemented TestNG automation framework for Smoke Test to make sure that the crucial functions of the application work.
• Found Defects, prepared Defect reports and performed Status reporting, Bug Triage, and Defect tracking using JIRA.
• Performed Ad-hoc testing when required.
• Preformed positive and negative test cases for regression testing and took screen shots for validation of test case.
• Developed TestNG framework using Selenium WebDriver for the application to automate.
• Responsible for identifying test cases for Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
• Used Git for code repository
• Performed functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework and documented results in a database.
• Wrote and maintained Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework
• Used FireBug, FirePath to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CssSelector, Link, Partial Link, Attributes and Tags.
• Using TestNG annotations controlled the entire test. Generated the clear web html reports for analysis purpose.
• Environment: Java, Selenium, WebDriver, GitHub, Agile, TestNG, Maven
- Automation Tester at Geico
- at Washington Mutual Bank
1 year at this Job
- High school
Description: PricewaterhouseCoopers (doing business as PWC) is second largest professional services firm in the world and is one of the big 4 auditors along KPMG, EY, Deloitte. PWC provides services to 422 out of 500 Fortune 500 companies.
➢ Worked in Agile development environment with Scrum, Sprint and Agile Project Management tool.
➢ Involved in automation scripting using Coded UI, C#, Microsoft Test Manager.
➢ Review of validation deliverables such as but not limited to Compliance Analysis, Compliance plans, user Requirements, Functional Documents, System Tests protocol, UAT protocol, Validation protocol, traceability Matrix, and the Compliance Report, including final release and approval for production use.
➢ Creating test scripts using C# and Selenium Web Driver for the functional test cases.
➢ Worked on integration testing that tests the flow of aura engagements from different environments to all the halo for ERP, MIDA and HIMW applications in all the environments starting from QA, Validation, stage, pre-prod and prod environments.
➢ Designed automation framework for market data application using selenium automation tool/Selenium web driver in a hybrid framework that follows key word driven and test driven behaviors with design pattern "page object model" and scripting language used is C# N unit in Microsoft visual studio environment.
➢ Responsible to Conduct Security testing and Functional testing of the application and Update to SharePoint with review documents.
➢ Defect logging and tracking is executed on JIRA tool for ERP application.
➢ Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs or code Pieces to determine breakdown source and maintain data of known Test Defects in Team Foundation Server (TFS) VS2015.
➢ Configured Jenkins for testing with Continuous Integration (CI/CD).
➢ Used OOPS C# as a programming language and Visual Studios (VSTS) as IDE for automating the Test Suite with Selenium WebDriver.
➢ Generate Excel Report from HP ALM using SQL.
➢ Used JMeter for executing scripts.
➢ Validated all integrated API's that are integrated to ERP global distributed system.
➢ Create new users and set up user access rights based on user roles in HP ALM.
➢ Tested RESTful API web service requests and behaviors in swagger UI and involved in automating web service testing using SOAPUI.
➢ Active role in bug triage this includes assigning priority, severity to the created defects and routing the approved defects to development teams.
➢ JMeter based testing of SOAP and Restful web services and APIs.
➢ Experience in validating the build release by performing BVT and smoke testing.
➢ SQL Database Testing, Testing Incoming data values and outgoing data value with Queries.
➢ Develop testing programs that address areas such as SQL Database impacts, software scenarios, Regression Testing, Negative Testing, Error or Bug Retests or Usability.
➢ Configuring HP ALM User Groups, Project Entities, Project Lists.
➢ Coordinate with offshore QA team, Infrastructure, Business Analyst, Development and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for a global application. Environment: Functional testing, Regression testing, Jenkins, Oracle, Smoke testing, UAT, Windows, Selenium web driver, SOAPUI, JMeter, J Unit, Eclipse IDE, JIRA, C#, N Unit, Visual studio, TFS, HP ALM, Share Point, MTM, HTML, DHTML, XML, Microsoft Test Manager, XPath, REST, XQuery, SQL server 2012, Quality Center 12.0 and MS Office.
- Automation Tester at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Level 3 Communications
- Automation Test Engineer at Intuit
- Automation Test Engineer at United Health Care Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's in Computer Science - Computer Science
Role & Responsibilities:
• Analysed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
• Responsible for working within a team to create, document and execute testing strategy, test plans, test cases and test scripts in support of a set of global tools, systems, and databases.
• Performed agile testing, reviewed the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting.
• Performed the build and maven dependencies using Maven build tool.
• Extensively worked in Regression testing, Parallel Processing using Selenium Web driver in TestNG.
• Developed test scripts for Web elements by identifying the locators using FireBug and FirePath Firefox plugins.
• Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & Selenium WebDriver.
• Involved in Web Application GUI automation creating regression suites using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit/TestNG, Eclipse.
• Developed automated test scripts using TestNG annotations like Group, parameter, Data provider.
• Involved in test approach & test case walkthrough, review with peers and test leads. The workgroup consists of business system analysts, developers and architects.
• Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
• Created test approach and test cases for logging module.
• Reviewed and analysed the existing test scripts.
• Developed HTML TestNG reports for analyzing the output of test using ExtentReports API.
• Maintained user documentation with TestNG output screenshots for User acceptance testing (UAT)
• Developed synchronization using implicit and explicit wait conditions.
• Incorporated the test data in Test scripts from Excel using Apache POI API.
• Created automation scripts using Selenium Hybrid and Data-driven development framework.
• Developed Back-end testing using complex queries to retrieve the user information to cross validate in UI and databases.
• Maintained the Java and selenium test source code and resources in the SVN source control repository tool.
• Analysed test results, tracked the defects and generated reports using JIRA.
• Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
• Maintained continuous test integration and automatic build by using Jenkins and mailed the build outputs to the team members.
• Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily status meetings and testing each deliverable.
• Tested applications in different types of browsers (cross-browser testing) and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to simulate production environment.
• Developed features and test scripts using BDD (Behaviour driven development) in Cucumber.
• Developed Cucumber html, JSON test reports for analysing the test outputs.
• Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application. Environment: JUnit, Jira, Maven, Java, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Cucumber, TestNG Eclipse, Oracle, MSWord, MS Excel, Windows, Agile.
- Automation Tester at Barclay Card
- Automation Tester at DCAS, IT., NY
- Automation Tester at Xchange Software
- QA Analyst at ACI Worldwide Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Description: Capital in health sciences center, Albany Medical Center has a mission of providing excellence in web and mobile apps, biomedical research, and patient care of our regions. Working as IT Engineer to build web based health care, dental insurance, pension, Medicaid and Medicare with UFT, Selenium on scrum agile platform.
• Worked Ensure proper test coverage of BRD and Developers for requirements review and developing Test Scenarios in Agile platform with web and mobile application in SharePoint.
• Designed Test Plan for testing life cycle of HIPPA platform on e- Commerce with UFT, QTP and SQL.
• Developed System, JAD session, Test Cases and procedures to test various application points.
• Initially involved in creating a Manual Test Cases, automation, selenium tool with BRD, FRD and Test plan to execute. Results were recorded and published to Supply Chain Management project.
• Performing Smoke, Functional, System and Regression and backend Testing with SQL server
• Created Java based scripts for Selenium Web Driver with Junit/TestNG as automation frame work.
- Automation Tester at Albany Medical Center
- Manual Tester at Albany Medical Center
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MS in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelor - Social Science
As a QA Analyst and tester I was involved in testing and validating Personal Line (Auto/Home) business insurance policy processes in a SOA setting. Some of the major business processes in Policy Decisions is creating a quote, issuing a policy, endorsements, cancellations and renewals. These processes were tested and evaluated under various business situations that might initiate an action in other modules/products like PC (Policy Center) and CC (Claim center).
➢ Reviewed and understood user stories/ functional Requirements and various business requirements documents.
➢ Designed and executed Test plans and Test cases according to product backlog and user stories
➢ Identified and organized the overall plan for test data, strategy and the Scope of testing within the context of each Sprint.
➢ Performed Sprint level testing, Functional Testing, Systems Integration Testing, UAT, and Regression Testing.
➢ Participated in daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Planning Sessions, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective Sessions.
➢ Involved in preparing burned down chart for measuring the progress of the project with stakeholders.
➢ Demonstrated to client/product owner in sprint review sessions that all requirements are met as per sprint backlog
➢ Interacted with developers, Business & Management Teams and End Users
➢ Prepared and provided status summary reports on system status, system changes, problems and potential impacts.
➢ Used BDD Cucumber Selenium with JAVA and TestNG as a Framework to automate the test cases.
➢ Implemented automation using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber and Maven.
➢ Have been working on Guidewire Claim Center transformation testing project, Handled a team of 12 which includes Offshore.
➢ Interacted with different integrations services like Rating, Motor Vehicle, Address validation and Document & Forms.
➢ Performed Guidewire's UI testing in Policy Center and Claim Center Screens for Personal lines business.
➢ Functional Regression testing the Personal Lines application to create policies and perform all policy jobs.
➢ Designed and documented REST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
➢ Used java and Rest-assured to automate Backend Rest Service layer.
➢ Tested various major functionalities like Policy Submissions, Changes, Cancels, Reinstate, Rewrites and Renewals in Guidewire Policy center.
➢ Performed Policy and Claim Center Integration Testing on various Instructions.
➢ Worked with developers by updating the defects and resolving them and tracking the status.
➢ Defects found during testing were logged in Jira (Project Management tool)
➢ Queried database using SQL queries to ensure data integrity and to validate the inserted and updated data
➢ Tested business integration between internal and external systems in a SOA.
➢ Reviewed Product backlog and updated task status in JIRA.
➢ Discussed with the team in identifying regression areas that can be automated
➢ Involved in creating the Hybrid frame work for automation testing using Test NG, Extent reports and Continuous Integration(Jenkins) Environment: Java/J2EE, XML, JIRA, Windows Share Point Services (WSS), QTP, SQL Server, Oracle 10i, SQL, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Test NG, Soap UI, Postman, Rest Assured, Guidewire Application suite(Policy Center, Billing Center and Claim Center).
- Guidewire Automation Tester at State Auto Insurance
- SDET (Software Developer Engineer in Test) at Health Care Service Corporation
- Sr. Automation Test Engineer at AT&T
- Sr. Quality Engineer at Supervalu Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Design and Build Automation Framework
• Participated in all activities in all phases of Software development and test development life cycle.
• Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents and created the Test Plans, Test cases for Functional testing.
• Performed Black Box and Unit testing using Equivalence Partitioning analysis.
• Used Quality Center as Test Repository for Requirements, Test plans.
• Involved in providing the Testing Effort estimates and provided the timely feedback on progress of the testing activity.
• Recorded and plays back test in Fire fox using Selenium IDE.
• Created Automation test Main framework using Selenium.
• Used Firebug Tool to identify the Object's id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
• Exported Test case Scripts (Java-Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed. Prepared automation test framework.
• Added annotations to the test. (selenium)
• Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
• Run tests by using Selenium remote control in different browsers.
• Examine the results of test to pinpoint defects in the application.
• Involved in ERP testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Positive testing, Negative testing, performance Testing , End to End testing, Cross Browser testing, User Acceptance testing(UAT)
• As part of compatibility testing, executed the workflow manager web application related test cases on different browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox on different Operating Systems.(validation)
• Experience in providing actuarial and business consulting in Annuity & Life Insurance domain Key areas - Actuarial analysis, Annuity valuation, Business Analysis (Life Insurance & Pensions),
• SQL Queries for backend testing and Frontend testing for Android SDK and IOS.
• Successfully Completed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on each release of the project with the help of end user requirements.
• Integration feasibility study between new elements in the Ecosystem with the OSS/ BSS solution.
• Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort and the project as a whole and leading offshore team. Environment: JUnit, JAVA, JSON, REST API, Selenium Web Driver, HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, SQL, Expresso , ERP , Shell , Rest API, IOS, Android Sdk , Windows 7, eclipse, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins, Extent Reports.
- Automation Tester at PayPal
- QA Analyst at North East Great Dane
- Software QA Manager at Capgemini Ernst & Young
- Project Administrator at Capgemini Ernst & Young
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree