Sunnyvale, CA Period June 2016 - October 2016 Position Prototype Automotive Engineer Designed prototype vehicle components and hand-built first battery pack. Achievements include the construction of a leak-tight battery cooling system, improved stock vehicle components, and developed a part numbering system.
- Prototype Automotive Engineer (Contract) at Drako Motors
- Senior Design Team and Operations Lead at Formula SAE
- Mathematics and English Writing Tutor at WyzAnt Tutoring
- Mentor at WyzAnt Tutoring
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Applied Mathematics and Human Psychology
Duties: Lead mechanic and shop supervisor
- Automotive Engineer at Auto Masters
- Truck Driver/Mechanic at TC STEEL
- Maintenance Work at Crisp Company
- Automotive Engineer at Greenway Motors
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- A.A. - Automotive Repair
at this Job
- Some college
automotive engineer assembling vehicles
- Automotive Technician at Tesla motors
- Ground Maintenance at Green way golf
- Sales representative customer service at PrimeTime interiors
- Forklift Operator/WarehouseForklift operator at Marcos Rentaria
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
- Developed a local and online company dedicated to automotive and mechanical diagnostics and sales. - Conducted engineering work in automotive diagnostic testing and repair - Extensive experience in all automotive systems. - Customer facing support and follow-up. - Established automotive technical expert with 20 years of hands on experience. - I am able to diagnose, test, and repair what others cannot!
- Lead Technical Automotive Engineer at MSLGGL Enterprises LLC
- Project Manager at SHAW Group
- Project Manager at LEWA Pumps and Systems
- Lead Automotive Project Test Engineer at SPX Service Solutions
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. - Management and Entrepreneurship
• Providing The Best Service in a timely manner
• Organization of inventory and products
• Automotive Engineer of Transportation
- Customer Service Liaison at LosGoonies Creative Studios LLC
- Art Director and Marketing Manager at LosGoonies Creative Studios LLC
- Interior Designer at California Closets, Central Jersey
- Parts/Sales Writer at Strauss Auto
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- High School Diploma
L&W Engineering Group, Huron Charter Township, MI Sep 2012 ~ Aug 2018
CAD Engineer ~ Data Coordinator ~ ECN Analyst
Daily Duties: Support All OEM engineering Teams and quoting groups with customer CAD data. Facilitated CAD data transactions from each OEM customers and translate files for our engineers.
To include : Light design modifications, drafts, working layouts, master drawings of automotive vehicle components, assemblies, and systems from specifications, sketches, models, prototype or verbal instructions by performing the following duties. CAD Engineer Duties:
Analyze specifications, sketches, engineering drawings, ideas and related design data to determine critical factors affecting design of components.
Create draft and master sketches and performs mathematical computations to develop design and work out detailed specifications of components.
Applies knowledge of mathematical formulas and physical laws and uses conventional and computerized work aids to make calculations.
Performs preliminary and advanced work in development of working layouts and final master drawings adequate for detailing parts and units of design.
Makes revisions to size, shape and arrangement of parts to create practical design.
Confers with Automotive Engineer and others on staff to resolve design problems.
• Facilitated various types of CAD Data Transfer’s both internally, externally and abroad to support customers requirement for: Quoting, Tooling, Quality and Program Management Teams.
• Executed Data Translations: IDEAS, UG and CATIA Software : UG Para-Solids, EXP files, IGS, .model files, STP files, IDEAS Import / Export (.pkg files)
• Create & Maintain FTP site (L&W Group Secure Data Exchange & issue and or reset FTP login credentials) new user accounts as well as provided customer service to where needed to resolve any issues with data compatibility, login issues and or assisting with other miscellaneous tasks when necessary to send or receive CAD data and required documents via the customer : Ford Tce/Teamcenter. LD Annotations Via Digital Buck Covisent ~ Stannard/Requirements Details BMW Group Partner Portal: Prisma DXM For Business Partner: b2b.bmw.com Rocket/TrueSource/Tribiquity (GM/FCA) Nissan TCPassion/Import~Export:Study & DesignNote Data HondaWeb: Data Portal Tesla Supplier Portal Brose Supplier Portal CATIA/NX/I-Deas specific knowledge Ability to design in surfaces & solid models using the latest version of CATIA/NX/I-Deas software. Ability to export/translate math data for use from CATIA/NX/I-Deas for use in other CAD software Ability to create Standard Engineering drawings in relation to American Society of Engineers using CATIA/NX/I-Deas software Working knowledge of die building in conjunction with CATIA/NX/I-Deas software Ability to create and analyze data from CATIA/NX/I-Deas software and create reports for customer presentations FMEA and DFMEA knowledge GD&T knowledge A working knowledge of the ANSI Y14.5m standards and drawing application. Extensive knowledge of customer drawing and design standards: History/TitleBlockDetails.
- CAD Engineer at L & W Engineering
- Quality Recourse Coordinator at The PIC Group
- Sales Administration at Alcoa
- CAD Designer : U222/228 Program at Alcoa
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Industrial Drafting Technologies
• Responsible for sourcing for Teamcenter administrators, Knowledge Based Engineers, Electrical Engineer's, Powertrain Calibration Engineers, Product Designer/ Development Engineer's SAP Consultant's, Process Simulator Engineer's, Mechanical Development Engineer's, CAD Applications Engineer's, CATIA Designer's, Mechanical Designer Engineer's, 3D Layout Designers, Vehicle Cost Engineer's.
• Worked with recruiting sales team to make sure requirements from client matched skill sets and backgrounds of sourced quality candidates.
• Developed creative recruiting resources to attract qualified auotmotive engineering professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment.
• Conducted Engineering career fair for newly college graduates seeking immediate employment as well as experienced engineers. Over 1500 candidates were spoken to and resumed collected.
• Collaborateed with Engineering Hiring Managers and Resources Managers to report to Senior Leadership on the status and progress of the recruiting plan for each candidate and position via weekly conference call via Web Ex.
• Recruited for direct hire and MSP positions, specifically CATERPILLAR.
• Experience with candidates who's citizenship stauts is either EAD, OPT, H1B, Green Card Holder's.
- Lead Talent Acquisition Automotive Engineering at Ta Ta Technologies
- Technical recruiting consultant at Premier Staffing
- Corporate IT Recruiter at DTE Energy
- IT/Automotive Engineer Lead Recruiter at IBM
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Technology Summary
• Application Engineer
• Sales Engineer
• Cost Engineer
• Fastener Engineer
• Quality Engineer
• Supplier Quality Engineer
• Tool Follow-Up Engineer
• Launch site supervision
• Plant supervision
• Program management
➢ Kamax LP - Rochester Hills, Mi.
➢ Fiat Chrysler Automobiles - Auburn Hills, Mi
➢ Brugola USA - Plymouth, Mi
➢ Karma Automotive - Michigan & California
➢ Comau LLC - Fremont, Ca.
➢ Faurecia - Auburn Hills, Mi.
➢ P & R Fastener - Somerset, NJ
➢ SB&W - Stamford, Ct.
➢ Magna Steyr North America - Troy, Mi.
➢ Daimler Chrysler Corp - Auburn Hills, Mi
➢ Progressive Tool (PICO) - Southfield
- Sales Application Engineer at Kamax
at this Job
- Certificate of Professional Management
- On-line degree - Business Management
• Repair all electrical and mechanical systems on cars, trucks, and small engine machines
• Perform mild body and paint work to damaged vehicles
• Conduct standard vehicle/engine maintenance such as fluid, brake, and spark plugs and replacement
• Use CAD software to create custom or repair part designs, for all vehicle systems, that will be fabricated in shop
• Strongly adhere to the customer's requests while striving for and suggesting ways to meet or exceed these repair, maintenance, or custom orders in both quality and cost
- Automotive/CAD Design and Development Engineer at JRS Auto
- Supply Chain Professional 2 (Contractor) at Navistar Inc
- Service Plumbers' Procurement, Documentation, and Blueprint Lead at Excel Plumbing
- Student Recruitment Team at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Engineering Physics
- University of Illinois Pathways Program - Engineering Physics