Fuccillo Kia of Cape Coral Cape Coral, FL Top producer in the finance department of the #1 Volume KIA dealership in the world for over 6 years. Maintained CSI scores above company standards consistently. Compliant with all corporate policies and laws/regulatory obligations relative to financial services and products to include Red Flag/Ofac. Accurate timely funding of both paper contracts and E contracting. Maintains strong bank relationships in mainstream auto finance and Sub prime markets. Well trained in menu selling of vehicle service contacts, maintenance, and aftermarket products. Operated in both finance manager and sales manager capacities including desking deals as well as structuring them for Finance Department. Performed prescribed scripts and utilized friendly but firm attitude with full knowledge of contractual requirements and legal remedies.
- Automotive Finance Manager at Finance Department
- General Sales Manager & Director at Credit Resource Center
- Finance & Insurance Manager at Scanlon Automotive Group
- Special Finance Manager at Sutherlin Nissan of Ft Myers
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Financial Services Manager
- High School Diploma
• Evaluated customer credit for approval.
• Ensured the expeditious funding of all contracts.
• Input credit into DealerTrack for approvals.
• Structured deals for maximum profitability and collectability.
• Ensured all finance paperwork was fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines prior to submitting completed documentation to lenders for approval.
- Automotive Finance Manager at Brown County/Rev Auto Sales
- Sales Professional at Coast to Coast Imports
2 years at this Job
- Diploma in Automotive Finance Management - Automotive Finance Management
Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports Present warranties, credit insurance, GAP insurance and other beneficial products offered by the dealership. Secure and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintaining a high level of productivity. Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels and customer satisfaction. Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services. Recruit, hire and develop associates for the Financial Services Department. Displaying strong attention to detail. Accurately, prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submits to the dealership's Accounting Department in a timely manner Supervise the financial services associates to ensure individual and department goals are met. Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
- Automotive Finance Manager at Honda of Hayward
- Automotive Salesperson at Honda of Hayward
- Item Processing Specialist 2 / Data Analysis at Union Bank of California
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MS Business - Software Certification, Electronic Fundamentals
- - Accounting
Business Manager. Responsible for acquiring financing for customers after they had agreed to purchase their vehicle. My job was to negotiate bank rates with buyers at several lending institutions. Also responsible In selling various products that my office offered the customer to protect their loan and vehicle.
- AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER at Ralph Gentile Inc
- Facility Manager at S&S Automotive Inc
- Dealer Sales Rep at S&S Automotive Inc
- RETAIL ACCESSORY SALES at Dodge City of Milwaukee
4 months at this Job
● Analyze customer requirements and recommend products to maximize profits for dealership
● Coordinate with lenders on various loan programs
● Develop loan packages for lenders and maintain accuracy in all paperwork
● Record and maintain auto inventory
● Online marketing - Input and update dealership's website with new vehicles
● Input vehicle info into Dealer Track and Frasier to update prices of new vehicles
● Research financial institutions for customer financing approvals
● Provide warranty options based on customer credit approval rates
● Print out customer paperwork to complete financial transactions
- Automotive Finance Manager at Pittsburgh Auto Depot
- Contract Coordinator at Newark Housing Authority
- at Next Generation
- at Damascus Bakery
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Finance
- Automotive Finance Manager at Stanley Ford
- Sales Representative at Stanley Ford
- Student Office Assistant of the Registrar at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin
9 months at this Job
- BA in Business Management - Management
at this Job
- Some college
Excellent presentation and negotiation skills Sold Service Contracts, Insurance, and Aftermarket products Processing finance & lease transactions including lender approval and ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations Reviewed and analyzed client credit; qualified and approved applications for auto finance/lease, closed sales contracts, cross sold insurance products, ensure compliance with State laws Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with company policy Setting and achieving targeted sales goals Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Experienced Automotive Finance Manager at HYUNDAI OF LINCOLNWOOD
- Automotive Finance Manager at AUTOBARN ALFA ROMEO, FIAT & VOLKSWAGEN
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Received and approved auto loan applications, supporting loan officers and managed multiple files.
● Structured deals and negotiated with financial institutions to get deals financed and funded.
● Prepared and submitted DMV documentation.
● Proficient use of CRM software.
● Handled cash, checks, and credit card payments for in house financing as well as daily transactions.
● Performed administrative functions such as handling phones, filing, faxing, copying, and data entry.
● Knowledge of business management and financial administration.
- Automotive Finance Manager at Pride Auto Sales
- Assistant Manager at Taco Bell
- Manager/Bartender at D.C. Grill
- Manager/Server at Chef Lee's
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Portland, OR), Alan Webb Chevrolet (Vancouver, WA) - Responsible for maintaining compliance with state and federal banking guidelines - Created monthly finance tracking system responsible for overseeing over $5 million in monthly transactions - Responsible for overseeing all sales proposals for 30 sales consultants at a time - Create and maintain a positive customer experience for the dealership - Responsible for follow-up, confirmation, and validation of all car deals financed and paid for by lenders
- Automotive Finance Manager at McLoughlin Chevrolet
- Internet Sales Manager at Chipman & Taylor Chevrolet
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Youth Ministry & Business