I have been in the automotive finance potsition for 30+ years
- Automotive Finance Manager at Hyundai Motor Company
- Automotive Finance Manager at Subaru of America
- Auto Finance Manager at Cocoa Hyundai
- Automotive Finance Manager at
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
Worked as a sales representative for two years and got promoted to a finance manager. Easily one of the top ten sales representatives in the company and have outstanding track record as a Finance Manager
- Automotive Finance Manager at Herb Chambers Companies
2 years, 11 months at this Job
1. Get Deals bought at financial institutions. 2. Up sell customer with backend product. 3. Disclose customers and finalize all contracts and associated paper work. 4. Maintain the Contract in Transit list to insure all deals or funded in a timely manner. 5. Structure deal to ensure the banks will by them and maximize pfofit in both the from and back. 6. Build a good relationship with our bank reps and customers. 7. Find ways to generate more business for the First nance department. 8. T.O. Deals when needed.
- Automotive Finance Manager at Alan Jay Automotive Network
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Automotive Finance Manager at Coggin Nissan on Atlantic, Jacksonville
- Finance Manager at Brooklyn Mitsubishi
- Automotive Finance Manager at Innovation Toyota, Toyota, Middle Island
- Automotive Finance Manager at New York Auto Giant, Hyundai, Nissan, Kia, Toyota, West Islip
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Responsible for the structuring, funding, and closing of our high volume deals. Assist and assess customer on insurance, additional products and dealer procedures. Highest per copy in dealership history. My specialty is to obtain the most gross and profitability per deal and get everyone approved. Experienced with Sub-Prime financing.
- Automotive Finance Manager at Tri-County Lexus
- Automotive Sales Representative at Tri-County Lexus
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Menu selling full disclosure on every deal no exception. Making sure every deal gets titled properly and funded on a daily basis.
- Automotive finance manager at Tasca GMC
- Automotive finance manager at Tasca Ford
- President (title) at F&I ImPRUvementsCorp
- Finance Director at Herb Chamber's Toyota of Auburn
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Business courses
duties include preparing and executing contracts, upselling warranties and gap insurance. Knowledge of lending institution specifications to ensure accurate and swift funding. Established excellent relations with banks and lending institutions as well as clients
- Automotive Finance Manager at A to B Cars
- Finance Manager at Class Auto Sales
- Automobile Sales Associate at 916 Auto Mart
- Automobile Sales Representative at Folsom Chevrolet
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - general
Automotive Finance Manager. $1000 per copy, Reynolds and ADP.
- F & I Manager at Mastria Subaru
- F & I Manager at Colonial South Chevrolet
- F & I Manager at Alden Buick GMC and Volkswagen
- F & I Manager at MRD Corp
2 years at this Job
Assisted clients in understanding their available options and helped them select the right service plans for their needs. Accepted and processed customer payments in cash, credit cards and checks, checking for validity. Contacted existing and new customers to learn their needs and to explain how certain products could be useful to them. Contributed to the department's sales initiative, which enhanced the company's revenue by 30%. Effectively communicated with other employees and upper management to ensure complete care of customers. Emphasized the specific product features that would stand out to customers, showing them product limitations and capabilities. Followed up with customers ensuring their satisfaction with their purchases. Fulfilled administrative duties, including: completing and filing paperwork, directing a multi-line phone and setting appointments.
- Automotive Finance Manager at Rivertown Ford
- Dry Cleaners Operations Manager at The Wade Companies - Dry Cleaners
- Automotive Finance Manager at Nalley Honda
- Sales Associate at Nalley Honda
4 years, 8 months at this Job
• Closing 110 car deals per month average by personal contact or by phone.
• Checked and verified paperwork involved with the cash, finance or lease transactions.
• Contracted or collected all money at closing.
• Received bank approval on all financed and leased deals.
• Maintained a working knowledge of leases, "balloons", etc.
• Completed F&I profit sheet and maintained the sale log for F&I.
• Understood current finance programs and rate options offered by lenders.
• Verified insurance and completed lending documents.
• Solicited after-market products to include GAP, service contracts (VSC), etc.
• Worked collaboratively with other departments, primarily Sales and Service.
• Represented company in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with individuals both inside and outside of the organization.
- Automotive Finance Manager at Toyota of Denton
- Automotive Finance Manager at Grubbs Nissan
- Leasing Agent at D & M Leasing
- at Allen Samuels Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram
6 months at this Job