I have worked as an automotive technician for 22 years. Also was lead technician for 12 of those years responsible for back shop operations. I have been the manager for the last 4 years responsible for building a team of associates and running yoy increases.
- Automotive Manager at Sears Automotive
26 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - Automotive
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Responsible for directing and coordinating all activities involved in the acquisition, operations and maintenance of automotive equipment Coordinates activities of autopersonnel. Conducts research and testing procedures on effective auto equipment maintenance, and ensures the customers vehicle complies with environmental laws and government regulations. Evaluate cost of maintenance; review and submit proposals of modifications to manufacturer or vendor, as well as obtain all types of automotive equipment such as supplies, materials, and parts needed to maintain and repair automobile. Kept equipment, garage and storage facilities clean and maintained. Prevent operational delays in repairing equipment; interview, hire and train employees; assign, plan and direct work schedule of staff; and assure that the service personnel works in accordance to organizations policies and other applicable laws. Address complaints and resolve problems raised by customers; as well as assure clients of maximum efficiency and productivity in repair and maintenance services Accomplishments Turned a company that was almost closing its doors and literally showed over an 80% increase in profit in a matter of a few month by streamlining and setting up and executing more proficient work processes and modules. Put the concentration back on Customer Service and brought on key employees whose job history was specific and industry based. Changed operation hours and updated networks, advertising and building. Developed a better and cohesive training process for all departments and positions as well as rewriting the Employee Handbook. Skills Used Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills to communicate with candidates for hire, internal staff, clients and executives. Reliable, Dependable and Ethical Procedural development and daily use of Analytical and diagnostic software Performance tracking and evaluation
- Automotive Manager at ACC Automotive Repair
- General Manager (GM) at VisionWorks
- Operations Manager II at Snowy Owl Transportation
- Annuities Broker at American General Financial
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management and Marketing
- Manager at
- Service Advisor at
- Service writer at BMW of Dayton
- Store Manager at Monro
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Automotive Manager at Walmart
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provides operational leadership over business development, customer management, recruiting, quality management and compliance to standards
• Handles financial oversight and accountability over business agreements and Federal/State wage and benefit requirements
• Hires, trains and educates staff on dealership policies, procedures, sales techniques and customer service.
• Plans inventories, sales and reports to help meet sales goals.
• Guarantee satisfaction of customers by ensuring quality assistance.
• Maintain confidentiality of dealership information at all times.
• Protect the assets of the dealership from theft or loss.
• Assist in the Purchasing transactions from other vendors.
- Automotive manager at Petra Auto Sales
- Independent Real Estate Appraiser and a Real Estate Agent at Worked with Coldwell Banker, ERA, Century 21, Remax and Others
- loan Signing Agent at Coldwell Banker
- Motel Manager at Motel 6
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Real Estate Appraiser
- B.A in Tourism and Hotel Management - ourism and Hotel Management
customer service, inventory, weekly audits, customer resolution, managed 7 service bay for full service auto repair, state emissions and safety inspection,
- Automotive Manager at Midas Auto Experts
- Residential Self Storage Property Manager at Self Storage Plus
9 years at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
Advertise available cars, schedule parties events, provide info and maintain professionalism.
- Dean Arbour Chevrolet at Internet Sales Automotive Manager
- Machine Operator at Trillium Staffing Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Business marketing BA - Journalism
- - Business Management
Supervisor: Rick Coca (GSM) Position: Sub-prime Finance Director for the Secondary Finance Dept Duties: All Aspects of Finance Dept.and Pre-owned sales dept. Contract compliance, both Prime, Subprime, Structure deals for Secondary Dept. for sales staff, I started this dept. from the ground floor, the dealership was initially only selling 5-10 secondary per month , I signed over 20 secondary banks to our dear portfolio and implemented several mailer campaigns, which has brought the department to 50+ cars per month secondary only. ..responsible for Average gross profit, both front and back end, $3300.00/$1400, as well as Inventory management, purchasing of inventory for my dept. through auctions, in person and online, as well as, 3rd party resources, like Enterprise, GM, etc.
- Automotive Manager at JACK SCHMITT CHEVROLET
- Used car manager at Napleton NIssan
- Sub-prime Finance Director at Laura Buick GMC
- Senior Sales Associate/Subprime/Finance at George Weber Chevrolet
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - General Studies
Diagnosing Automotive Customer Concern in a timely manner. Fixing the Automobile right the first time and Making Sure the Customer has a Great Automotive Repair Experience. Staying on top of all shop detail and seeing that the right Technician works on the Automobile according to Experience. Shop Appearance and Managment/Technician Customer Relationships are Always at the Top of the list.
- Automotive/Manager/Service Writer/Master Technician at Firestone/Midas/CarX
29 years, 3 months at this Job
- ASE Master Certification - Automotive Technician/Manager
Build and maintain sales accounts. Inventory management for three locations. Shipping and receiving. Provide excellent customer service In store and outside sales. Forklift operator Color matching Janitorial duties.
- Automotive Manager at Paint Marts INC.
- Forklift operator at B&G Delivery Systems
- Warehouse Manager/Sales at The Floor Trader
- Warehouse Associate at Sears
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Collision Repair and Refinishing