- Automotive Manager at Bruce's Auto Service II
7 years at this Job
- Automotive Service - Automotive Service Technology
Major Functions: ¥ Managed automotive staff. ¥ Developed and implemented strategies to improve customer retention. ¥ Scheduled weekly staff meetings. ¥ Evaluated employee sales figures and made recommendations for improvements. ¥ Produced monthly and quarterly sales reports. ¥ Maintained good relationships with employees and customers. ¥ Worked to resolve any customer service issues in a timely courteous manner
- Automotive Manager at Autoservicio Vazquez
- Admin assistant at Gothic Grounds
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Automotive Manager at MPG Automotive
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - AUTOMOTIVE
Responsible for all aspects of stores Hiring, Firing, Sales, Inventory Control, Daily Deposits, Customer Service, Customer Complaints, Scheduling, Employee Supervision, Running all stores in a profitable manner
Responsible for all aspects of stores
Hiring, Firing, Sales, Inventory Control, Daily Deposits, Customer Service, Customer Complaints, Scheduling,
Employee Supervision, Running all stores in a profitable manner
- Automotive manager at Midas Auto Service
- Service Manager at Big O Tire Service Center
- Multi Store Manager at Midas Auto Service
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Manage staff,sales,communicate with customers,schedule employees,interview and potentially hire staff.
- Automotive Manager at Land Sheen LLC
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Basic education
Responsible for General Motors Automotive customer service and using professional phone/computer skills while maintaining professional customer relationships. Also responsible for monitoring on-line pickup of customer freight. Skilled in using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word to communicate with company employees and other General Motors customers across the United States. Regularly using AS400 Order Management to book freight for customers and update loads.
- General Motors Overnight Automotive Manager at PAMT Transportation
- Midwest Regional Area Service Manager at J B Hunt Transportation
- Assistant Closing Manager at Harp's Food Stores
- Transportation Dispatch/Manager at Cannon Express Transportation Corp
5 years at this Job
- - ELED General Studies
- Automotive Manager at Bobs Tire and Auto
- Director of Housekeeping and Laundry at Felder Services
- Call Center Supervisor at Charles Pitman Attorneys at law
- Driveaway Driver Supervisor at Truckmovers, Inc
11 months at this Job
• Implemented a new organizational method to improved workflow by 37% in physical warehouse spaces to optimize efficiency and improve safety.
• Trained, directed and lead an international team while continually implementing measures to maximize daily productivity.
• Analyzed and managed $1.5M worth of monthly imports from Germany, China, United Kingdom, Holland, and South American Countries.
• Improved the company's vision as part of a collaborative team with the Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Sales and R&D team.
• Lead QA efforts with development teams as needed to ensure accurate reporting metrics and timely product delivery of over 150,000 parts on a monthly basis.
• Worked closely with technical writing team to provide comprehensive parts documentation.
• Slashed re-ordering expenses by 27% by ensuring the accurate imported goods workflow movements to the various manufacturing locations.
• Managed shipping staff to ensure outgoing shipment quotas are met on a daily basis.
• Maintained order, cleanliness and accuracy of all warehouse spaces and the physical goods within.
• Conducted imported parts inventories (both complete and cycle counts) of over 1.5M worth of inventory.
• Effectively created and improved the documentation of Standard Operating Procedures for all warehouse functions.
• Lead the delegation, preparation and triaging of weekly and monthly imports for quality inspection.
• Maintained accurate records and ordering of all warehouse shipping supplies.
• Supervised warehouse operations, ensuring everything is running smoothly and problems solved.
• Mentored warehouse associates, having regular 1:1 s with them, and ensuring their happiness as an employee.
• Performed regular quality checks of stored assets for maintenance assurance purposes.
• Mentored team members in properly adhering to company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
• Directed the oversee of receiving and unloading processes for inbound shipments.
• Successfully identified and resolved 26% of process inefficiencies and implemented recommendations for process improvements.
- Senior Automotive Manager at Northside Imports
- Office Supply Senior Manager, Silver Springs, Maryland at Staples
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy
As an AAA District Automotive Manager I oversee the assigned AAA Washington Emergency Road Service and Approved Auto Repair facilities to maintain prompt, efficient and courteous service to AAA members on a 24-hour/365 day basis.
• Oversee day-to-day operation of (35) assigned emergency road service facilities to meet or exceed all quality performance standards in a cost effective manner. Accordingly implements any changes necessary to comply with quality standards.
• Implement external strategies and training objectives to assigned contractor groups.
• Responsible for ERS facility visitations, when appropriate, to review new programs/procedures, provide training, Support technology, personally discuss any sub-standard performance and/or to enhance contractor relations.
• Maintain monthly log of all visitation or actions.
• Provide timely and accurate follow-up on daily ERS extra payment or mileage request. ERS mis-paid calls, and member's ERS complaint/damage reports.
• Oversee the day-today operation of (80) assigned Approved Auto Repair facilities to ensure adherence to program criteria, AAA National office quality standards/reports, facility visitation and timely investigation and resolution of member inquiries.
• Perform all duties assigned by Vice President Automotive Services and/or Senior Manager Automotive Services to ensure that all Automotive Service quality standards and member expectations are met. Software: Excel, Outlook, Map point, Asana. D3 operating system.
- District Automotive Manager at AAA Washington
- Fleet South Assistant Manager at AAA Washington
- Chief Operating Officer/Owner at Adai Ltd
- Service Manager at Ford of Bellevue
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- - liberal arts
- AA degree in applied science "automotive technology" - automotive technology
Provided customer care and vehicle followups. Served as the department safety trainer. District Auto Care Technician Trainer
Provided customer care and vehicle followups.
Served as the department safety trainer.
District Auto Care Technician Trainer
- Automotive Manager at Walmart
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma