Automotive Mechanic - Anderson Automotive and Mobile Oil Changes - December, 2018 to present
• Specialize in servicing brakes and fuel systems.
• Communicate with customers regarding vehicle issues and potential repairs.
• Organize work records and file reports.
• Install timing gears and timing belts.
• Order accurate amounts of parts and supplies to maintain necessary inventory.
• Rebuild and repair automobile engines.
• Execute all phases of power system tear down and repair.
• Remove and replace tires, shocks, struts, and brakes.
• Repair and install radiators and water pumps.
• Fix or install new belts, hoses, and steering systems.
• Operate pneumatic tools and air compressors.
- Automotive Mechanic at Anderson Automotive and Mobile Oil Changes
- Laborer (temp position) at Gerdau Ameristeel
- Field Service Manager at United Rentals
- Assistant Service Manager at Maplewood Toyota
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Work as automotive mechanic light motor vehicle but also have ideas about heavy motor vehicle
- Automotive Mechanic at Marine drive motors Fiji islands
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate IV in Automotive Engineering - Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Certificate IV in Automotive Engineering in Light Motor Vehicles - Automotive Engineering
- - All Automotive
Full time mechanic for a german and European automotive shop.
- Automotive Mechanic at Rayteam automotive
- Mechanic at Pride Hyundai
- Fright handler at FHI
- Small Engine Mechanic at Boats n motors
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - automotive technology
Marine and Automotive Mechanic
• Maintenance work on inboard and outboard motors, jet boats, service and rebuild drives
• Winterizing, rebuilding engines, rewiring, rebuilding carburetors, resealing transoms,
• Inspect all vehicles with assigned work and document any suggestions or recommendation of repairs on vehicle. Use All-data or Mitchel to aid in repairs and diagnostics on vehicle. Perform diagnostics on vehicle systems for example Brakes, starting charging, Cooling system, suspension & steering, and leak evaluations. Perform Brake system RnR, Cooling system component RnR and Flushes, Suspension & Steering RnR and Alignments, fabrication and wielding.
- Marine and Automotive mechanic at Everything tire automotive and marine
5 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Mechanic at Transcend automotive
- Diesel Truck Mechanic at c.w ind
- Diesel Mechanic at golden state peter built
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
William’s Auto Land 1355 N. State Highway 121 Mt. Zion, Illinois 62549 (217) 864-1738 January 1, 2019-Present Automotive Mechanic -Specialize in servicing brakes and fuel systems -Communicate with customers regarding vehicle issues and potential repairs -Install timing gears and timing belts -Order accurate amounts of parts and supplies to maintain the necessary inventory -Rebuilt and repaired engines -Removed and replaced tires, shocks, struts, and brakes -Repaired and installed radiators and water pumps -Auto detailing -Examined vehicles to determine the extent of damage or malfunctions -Followed checklists to verify that all important parts were examined -Fixed or put in new belts, hoses, and steering systems -Operated pneumatic tools and air compressors -Complied with state vehicle requirements, including engine safety and combustion control standards -Picked up & dropped off cars from auctions -Fabrication Welding -Oil changes -Transmission Service
- Automotive Mechanic at William's Auto Land
- Automotive Mechanic at Cap's Cars of Taylorville
- Installer at Alpha Omega Auto Sound
2 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
I performed various types of major & minor automotive repairs on vehicles including engine replacements & transmission conversions. Disassembled collision vehicle parts from the frames, straightened out the vehicle frames & then reassembled the vehicle parts to the frames.
- Automotive Mechanic at Craftsman Automotive Body Care & Repair
- Appliance Repair Technician at Appliance Warehouse
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Nassau
fleet mechanic on ford vans, Lincoln town cars and E450 and E550 Passenger vehicles. Able to identify faults and complete repairs with minimal guidance. Bringing 40 years of experience in the field and excellent work ethic. 1979-2019
AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC, worcester airport limo service inc
• Maintained vehicles with an average of 100,000 miles driven per year
• Test drove vehicles to determine problems and test repairs
• Remained Mass DOT compliant on vehicle maintenance and all service logs
• Purchased parts and supplies
• Changed vehicle oil and replaced filters
• Inspect vehicle for wear, tear, and damage from accidents
• Checked brake systems to determine the need of pad replacement, disc turning, or other maintenance requirements
• Assessed vehicle maintenance status and completed mileage-based services
• Used schematic diagrams to plan work
• Safe and efficient operation of an automotive lift and tools
• Consistently assumed additional responsibilities and worked extended hours to meet deadlines
• Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment
- AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC, at Worcester airport limousine
40 years, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Owner and mechanic of an automotive repair shop that specializes in car/truck maintenance, rebuilding of engines and diesel performance.
- AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC at NORTHERN AUTO REPAIR
- MAINTENANCE, OPERATOR at MORRAL COMPANIES
3 years, 2 months at this Job
My all live I’m working on cars and truck ,I’m start very young,I’m working on Diesel engines complete repair ,diagnostic and up grade ,have my mechanic certificate from Puerto Rico ;I’m do complete diagnostic on cars and Diesel engine ,I know use complete computers programs for fix cars ,and diesel trucks ,have 2 years on mechanical engineering study ,I like big jobs ,open engines repair and need ;up grade them ,that it’s my passion work on automotive and diesel stuff ,I love ford and drive one ...I like the combination whit the cars and technologies
- Diesel Mechanic and automotive mechanic at Grainys’s automotive
19 years at this Job
- Some college