Farmington Hills, MI 2010 to current
Privately held company and a global leader in custom-engineered industrial filtration and material separation products, systems and technology.
Automotive Sales Manager
• Manage national and international sales for company's automotive and metal working division
• Leverage experience and industry knowledge to grow company to over $50 Million per year in sales
• Handle complete project management from quotation through project development, installation and maintenance of large automotive programs at all major OEMs as well as Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
• Maintain streamline communication by collaborating with internal and customer leadership teams
• Manage and plan annual marketing budget for sales department
• Review and analyze customer needs and engineer solutions tailored to their requirements
• Prepare written quotations based on customer needs and specifications
• Follow up on leads to generate new business via phone, website inquiries, personal relationships and attend trade shows including IMTS, EMO, Gear Expo, etc.
• Maintain extensive product knowledge to troubleshoot and service equipment after sale
• Write and present marketing material via live and recorded website presentations
• Conduct quarterly meetings to discuss sales projections and market conditions
- Automotive Sales Manager at Filtra-Systems Company, LLC
- Sales Manager at Hoffmann Filter Corporation
- On-Premise Key Account Manager at National Wine & Spirits
- Sales Representative at Hubert Distributors
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Operated in both finance manager and sales representative capacities at Matt Taylor Kia
• Sales and management of services and products to include automobile financing, leases, insurance, after market products and extended service contracts.
• Analyzed customer requirements and recommended products to maximize profits for dealer.
• Top producer in a busy 200 car import new car dealership
• Maintained CSI scores above company standards consistently
• Accurate timely funding of both paper contracts and Econtracting
• Maintained oversight of application processing, credit assessment and loan procurement while keeping detailed finance and sales records.
• Developed close professional relationships with customers and each lending institution.
• Supervised automotive sales personnel.
• Develop sales strategies to maximize revenue generation.
• Utilize internal contests to motivate sales staff.
• Coach underperforming employees in sales and service techniques.
• Oversee promotional strategies to drive new business.
- Automotive Sales Manager/Finance Director at Matt Taylor Kia
- Automotive Sale Representative at Jerry Seiner Kia
- Automotive Sale Representative at Matt Taylor Kia
- Direct Sales Representative at
1 year at this Job
Retention Management - Norm Reeves Acura 10/2017 - Present
• Supervised salesmen; overseeing all day-to-day operations including setup and opening, breakdown and closing of sales floor, scheduling, upholding dealer's expectations of presentation of brand and product
• Go in for the " Close" and/or Follow up with Customer and Salesman.
• Oversaw leases; retanning and/or returning, Dealer trades, ordering cars, review BDC leads and distribute, training of new sales rep's, and making sure of CSI is above average.
• Ensured compliance with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertained to health, safety and labor requirements of the dealership, employees, and guests
- Automotive Sales Manager at Automotive Sales
- Sales Floor Manager/Car Sales Professional at Continental Mazda & Acura
- Inventory Control Manager/Car Sales Professional at Ray Chevrolet
- Car Sales Professional at Mazda of Naperville
1 year, 5 months at this Job
After 13 years being the top salesperson at our dealership, the owner decided to make the move and move me into management as the sr. sales manager. In the three years of being a sales manager, we have achieved record profit every year and an increase in new car sales by 21% in 2017. Every year over the last three years our leasing has also increased by more than 10% each year. For this year 2018, I see another year of growth in not only the new car department and leasing but in our used car apartment as well. I always strive not only to sell high-volume, but to also increase the front and back end gross each month. I meet daily with the sales team individually and once a week with the entire team, this keeps everybody focused and informed of any changes that need to be made. I'm also responsible for and conduct ongoing training and train new employees in regards to our tools and our processes. I love what I do and who I work for but I will be looking forward to moving to a warmer climate.
- Automotive Sales Manager at Burritt Motors
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - V-Auto
Process focused Sales Manager with excellent closing skills. Utilized my ability to assist in teaching without being overbearing in helping sales people achieve greater goals. Promoted from number one sales consultant to Sales Manager May 2017. Responsible for teaching process, managing sales staff and closing sales for 11 sales people. Also responsible for desking the majority of the deals, appraising of trades, negotiating with clients, closing sales, and managing all staff. Effective desk manager with experience in CDK, Dealer.com, Dealer Socket, Inventory+, and Dealertrack. From November 2017 until May 2018, was responsible for being General Sales Manager and Sales Manager for all deals and staff responsibilities.
- Automotive Sales Manager at Balise Ford
- Automotive Sales Consultant at Maverick Car Company
- Automotive Sales Consultant at Balise Ford
- Sales Manager and Trainer at URSalesTeam.com
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management / Computers
- Some College - Business Mnagement
Returned to a store within the Evergreen group as sales Manager of the Auto Plex of a eight franchise store. Have worked a great deal to develope a stronger sales staff with an increase in volume and profitability in both New and Used performance.
- Automotive Sales Manager at Sonju Two Harbors (Evergreen LLC)
- Finance Manager/Sales Manager at Mike Maroone Auto
- General Sales Manager Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at Medved AutoPlex
- General Manager (GM),Sales Manager, Finance Manager at Evergreen LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate Arts program - Marketing and sales
- Automotive Sales Manager at RML Automotive Group
- New Car Sales Director at Texas Toyota of Grapevine
- New Car Sales Director at Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
- Sales Director at Vandergriff Toyota/Honda
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Managed a professional sales staff of 25 Managed daily sales floor traffic activities and interactions with clients Preformed trade appraisals, disking deals, negotiating, and closings Provided weekly motivational sales meetings and sales training meetings Improved CSI scores to be above the national average Improved Toyota's connected services by 200% Tracked sales staff phone activities and follow up Tracked daily sales and generated activity and productivity reports Oversaw internet leads and monitored BDC performance and appointment sitting activities
- Automotive Sales Manager at Mark Jacobson Toyota
- New Home Specialist at Epcon Communities
- Lexus Sales and Leasing Consultant at Johnson Lexus
- BMW Internet Sales Manager/ Client Advisor at Crown BMW
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
- Associate in Science
• Implemented customer satisfaction procedures and dealt with customer issues.
• Trained new sales staff and provided weekly feedback to all staff members.
• Maintained updated database on all available vehicles.
• Worked with customers to arrange for financing options.
• Approved vehicle discounts and promotional efforts.
• Assisted customers and responded to customer questions.
• Maintained first-hand knowledge of all vehicle features and specs
• Developed and implemented sales plans including dealership promotions
• Provided customers with details of available vehicle warranties
• Maintained database of all vehicle pricing and applicable discounts
• Worked with sales staff to implement sales and marketing strategies
• Customer follow up for future sales
• Insured that CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) was met or exceeded reginal goal
• Worked with finance to insure that deals were fully bought within 3 days of sale
• Maximize the front end/back end gross
- Automotive Sales Manager at Premier Nissan
- Automotive Sales Manager at Carl Chevrolet
- Automotive Assistance Sales Manager at Capital Ford
- Sales Associate at Capital Dodge
5 years, 8 months at this Job
Applying friendly professional attention to every want , need and finance concern from our customers, delivering the best buying experience one person at a time. Achieved monthly sales goals.
- Automotive sales manager at FP Auto
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college