Accomplished Automotive Sales Manager offering 14 years' experience leading in the development and implementation of highly-successful Sales and Leasing programs. Proven track record of identifying and creating a successful Sales team thru training, motivating, and accountability. Demonstrated expertise in Subprime Financing.
- Automotive Sales Manager at Magic Imports of Gainesville
- Desk Manager and Closer at Staffed Events
- Sales and Special Finance Manager at Allstar Staffed Events
- Sales and Closer at Swope Family of Dealerships
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Psychology
• Responsible for managing, training & selling cable advertising to automotive dealerships in the Boston and Providence markets to a field staff of some 70 account executives.
• Grew the automotive sales revenues from $7.4m to $11.0m during one of the most turbulent retail periods in the history of the automotive business.
- Automotive Sales Manager at RETIRED
- Sales and Advertising Consultant at Herb Chambers Car Company
- Board of Directors for the eight DMA's of DaimlerChrysler's Boston Zone at BBDO Detroit
- Senior Account Executive at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Manage complete sales process.
- Automotive Sales Manager Broker at Precision Fleet Sales
- Automotive Sales Manager Broker at Centennial Leasing and Sales
- Director of used fleet sales at CHAPMAN BMW, SCOTTSDALE
- BMW Sales Manager Pre-Owned / Finance Manager / Internet-Fleet at INTERNATIONAL AUTOS
4 years at this Job
- MS - Office Suites and ADP applications
Purchasing and acquisition of auto inventory, lead online sales manager. Web tech lead for entire dealership. All online technical support for advertising, digital photography of all inventory.
- Online Automotive Sales Manager at R & S Auto Brokers
- Service Advisor at Prime Collision, Inc
- Principal at Digital Evolution Electronics
- Regional Manager at Vision Ventures, Inc. parent co
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities Responsible for selling the maximum number of vehicles possible at optimum profit while building a key client relationship to successfully sell vehicles and develop sales strategies. Set challenging personal sales goals, and to ensure peak performance,as well as being in charge of building relationships with customers and generating new business through marketing online sales ads. Consistently monitor inventory levels, recon inspection, preparation for Arizona emission/inspection laws and codes Accomplishments Boosted dealership's sales by recommending new pricing strategies that were subsequently implemented. Recommended a better system for handling incoming sales calls, which significantly eliminated disruptions and improved customer service provided to both call-in and walk-in prospects. Increased sales by 30% within one year. Writing up sales contracts. Preparing car purchase packages. Skills Used Deductive Reasoning Conflict Resolution Customer Loyalty ability to achieve and exceed targets. Active Listening Persuasion Negotiation Consultative Sales Complex Problem Solving Team Building/Leadership New Product Introduction Revenue Growth
- automotive sales manager at J & M Imports LLC
5 years, 8 months at this Job
• Matched clients to the best financial products to make sure that their vehicular purchases were properly protected. Secured loans and non- Ensured maximum profitability in each transaction by up-selling finance products.
• Responsible for the Profit and Loss for the Used Car Department, with a monthly outgoing inventory of about 60-80 vehicles, generating and maintaining a monthly sales volume between $800,000 to $1,500,000.
• Work directly with customers in a managerial capacity handling both sales and service issues, before and after the sale in order to maintain good customer relationships in order to generate new sales through repeat customers and referrals.
• Responsible for inspecting and making recommendations to correct mechanical and cosmetic problems on all vehicles; cars, light, medium and heavy-duty trucks to ensure all outgoing cars are in excellent condition.
• Purchase all used vehicles for sale both by internet leads and through auctions.
• Manage a team of 10 - 12 employees.
• Implement bonus structure for the used car sales team.
• Forecast goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
• Hire, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all used-vehicle sales employees in order to drive higher sales volume for the dealership.
• Prepare and administer an annual operating forecast and budget for the used-vehicle sales department.
• Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect used-vehicle sales.
• Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
• Assist individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives and provide them with the support to meet these goals.
• Ensure proper follow up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
• Develop, implement, and monitor a follow-up system for used-vehicle purchasers.
• Monitor customers' likes and dislikes, lost sales, and dealership sales history and conduct local market analyses to determine which vehicles to stock.
• Conduct daily and weekly sales and sales training meetings; establish and enforce product knowledge standards.
• Oversee the efforts of used-vehicle salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
• Ensure that used-vehicle salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including special sales.
• Appraise all incoming used vehicles, establish and control wholesaling activities, plan and control display of vehicles
• Ensure that cosmetic and mechanical reconditioning are performed within the dealership's cost and time limitations.
• Establish delivery procedures and ensure that delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment.
• Assist in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
• Keep abreast of auto auction activity and prices and attend auctions on a regular basis in order to provide the dealership with the proper inventory to generate profitable sales. Apprentice to Contractor, Various locations Ongoing
• Work with various independent construction companies as an apprentice.
• Experience with Electrical, Plumbing repairs, Minor landscaping, Flooring/carpeting installation, Minor masonry work, General Labor. Siding, Framing, Decks, Painting, Drywall, Trim work, Window/door installation, Insulation.
- Automotive Sales Manager at City Cadillac, Buick, GMC
- Automotive Sales Professional at City Cadillac, Buick, GMC
- Service Advisor at City Cadillac, Buick, GMC
10 years, 5 months at this Job
Developed Customer Base and Lead Sales through CarsforSale.com. Posted Pictures of All Vehicles. Applied Information to CarsforSale, Facebook, Craigslist, and CarGurus . Printed and Posted Sales and Buyers Guides in all Vehicles. Provided Sales, Customer Service, Tax, Title, and License Preparation and Closings. Acquired Interstate Batteries for Replacement. Built Customer Base and Expanded Business Services. Installed over 50 Batteries. Inspected All Vehicles for Mechanical and Electrical Compliance. Cleaned, Vacuumed, and Detailed All Vehicles. Maintained Office, Showroom, and Garage Space for Service. Acquired Old Hickory Buildings for Sale and Sold over 70 Buildings. Operated Lawn Care Equipment and Snow Removal Equipment for Lawn and Lot Maintenance.
- Automotive Sales Manager at SARTINO SELECT MOTOR CARS
- Vice President of Marketing and Sales at PRESCIENT AUDIO, ∙ MFG LLC
- Independent Bicycle Representative at APEX CYCLERY
- Account Executive at GPS INSIGHT
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Planted internet and BDC departments from the ground up Developed and implemented process for lead handling and showroom visits Quickly raised the internet close ratio from 2.9% to 14% Highest internet close ratio in the auto group for 18 months straight Highest PVR out of 20+ sales managers in the auto group Hire, train, and develop sales team
- Automotive Sales manager at DCH Subaru of Riverside
- Sales Manager at McKenna Volkswagen
- Internet Manager at Moss Bros Dodge
- Sales Manager at Corona Nissan
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Automotive Sales. New/Used. Manage sales staff and achieve performance goals.
- Automotive Sales Manager at
- PATROLMAN at CITY OF FREMONT- POLICE DEPARMTENT
- SHERIFF'S DEPUTY at OTTAWA COUNTY
- SALES MANAGER at BELL EQUIPMENT COMPANY
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Daily responsibilities are desking deals, calling banks, maximizing profit, motivating the team, making sure appointments are set/confirmed, closing deals.
- Automotive Sales Manager at Landmark Dodge
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Business management