(Group 1 Automotive - Reed Automotive)
• Schedules service appointments working with different programs, such as CDK, MPI, Dealer Track, and Xtime.
• Greets customers in a timely and friendly manner.
• Handles internal works, including warranty work, PDIs, and UCIs.
• Promotes positive customer experience by promptly answering their needs and concerns.
• Manages load work as a dispatcher according to different skilled technicians.
- Automotive Service Advisor at Hyundai Automotive
- Store Manager/Roving District Manager at Midas
- Service Manager at Hibdon Tires Plus
- Team Leader at Chick-Fil-A
6 months at this Job
- - Automotive Technology
- - Automotive Technician Studies
Experienced Automotive Service Advisor skilled in exceeding service goals and company expectations by explaining options and maintaining high standards of customer service. Friendly, outgoing, and resourceful with strong listening skills and the ability to quickly diagnose problems. Service Advisor South Motors Honda October 2017 to Present. Averaged a (Customer Service Index) score 93.0% or above, while maintaining an average customer pay labor gross profit of $25,000. Maintained high levels of customer service at all times by understanding customer concerns and advising them of their maintenance or repair needs. Keeping up with current industry trends and kept 100% completion rate of all required factory training courses. Met or exceeded management requirements or goals. Booked and closed all customer pay and warranty repair orders. Seasoned service advisor with exceptional active deliveries and follow up skills.
- Experienced Automotive Service Advisor at South Motors Honda
- Assistant Service Manager at AutoNation Nissan Kendall
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction, in the role of the Service Advisor provided
estimated cost analysis of automotive repairs and routine maintenance.
• Duties included but not limited to, Scheduling service appointments for customers, contact customer for recalls
• Frequently assisted customers with their concerns to make their service experience unproblematic by creating a trusting relationships with new and existing customers, by the ability to listen. Be calm, in any situation may arise. By this, had the capabilities to maintain a trusted Point of Contact for the dealership
• Ability of communicate with customers with regards to understanding their concerns, explained with correct terminology, not only with customers, as well as technicians. Explained with ease the suggested work to be done. Very effective in selling suggested work, as well as increase the sales to produce more revenue. Was able to exceed my quota by at least 90% of each month.
• Daily activities, including but not limited to the following, service estimates, schedule service appointments, personal follow up communications via phone, open communications with others in the Service Department sharing their sales and new knowledge, responsible of answering any emails relating to service
• Consistently sought further knowledge of Nissan specific models with online Nissan Virtual Academy, as well as Re-certifications, which I was personally responsible for every year.
• 9 years of knowledge of automotive industry and, precisely, Nissan models.
- Automotive service advisor at Kelly Nissan Dealership
8 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Automotive Service Advisor
- Service Advisor at John’s Automotive Care
- Owner/Operator at MURPHY'S MOBIL MECHANIC
- Assistant Manager at Wolf's foreign car service, inc
- Store Manager at Midas Auto Service
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am the senior service advisor at the dealership and I have been there for three years. I always provide excellent customer service and I always succeed in our owner loyalt program which is based only on customer service skills
- Automotive Service Advisor at River City Subaru
- Assistant Manager at The shoe department
at this Job
- General studies
Manage automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; ◆ Clarifying description of problems◆ Checking vehicle maintenance records ◆ Examining service schedules
- Automotive Service Advisor at Rincon of The Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel
- Front Desk Clerk/Reservation agent/Night Auditor at Rincon of The Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel
- Cashier at Emuerator
- at Super Coop
1 year at this Job
- Master's - MIS
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Certification - Sales Service Program
• Provides premier customer service, phone support and telemarketing in a fast-paced environment
• Establishing and maintaining respectful, professional rapport with customers and business partners
• Negotiates with customers to resolve conflict
• Maintains a productive work environment while multi-tasking
• Strong ability to work under pressure and provide service within specified time constraints.
• High level standard while multi-tasking in providing service to customers.
• Directly involved in training of new staff as well as maintaining competencies for existing staff.
• Leads a team of automotive technicians through providing appropriate workload management, proper scheduling, quality assurance, and attentive response to unexpected situations
- Certified Automotive Service Advisor at Herb Chambers Audi of Burlington
- Service Consultant at Sudbay Automotive Group
- Retail Sales/Fleet Sales at Sudbay Automotive Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders and ordering parts for repairs ; maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Automotive Service Advisor at AutoCare Experts
- Customer Specialist at CarMax Business Services, LLC
- Automotive Service Advisor at CarMax
- Sales Consultant at CarMax Business Services, LLC
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
• Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles while meeting necessary margins.
• Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
• Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Automotive Service Advisor/Writer at Faith's Ford
- Automotive Service Advisor at AVENUE GARAGE, INC
- Automotive Technician at PALM AUTO MALL
- Automotive Technician at DON GASGARTH'S CHARLOTTE COUNTY FORD
1 month at this Job
- - Building a Better Business
- - Business
• Led outstanding client service by effectively utilizing follow up methods with clients, automotive technicians, and various team members
• Resolved client concerns by initiating on-site scheduled service appointments
• Prepared service repair orders, created client concerns descriptions, and presented automotive inspections with clients while translating automotive repair terminology to non-audience members.
- Automotive Service Advisor at Gillman Subaru Southwest
- Automotive Technician at Momentum BMW
- Lube Technician at Pit stop Performance
3 years at this Job
- - insurance
- Associates of Occupational Studies degree - Automotive Technology