Rancho Cucamonga, Assisted clients with sales and service writing at front desk. CA Assisted in management of business operations by maintaining records Automotive Service Technician and files, preparing cost and inventory reports, and ordering supplies. 03/2016 - 11/2018 Performed mechanic duties such as oil changes, dmv brake and light inspections, brake jobs, tire rotations, transmission service and ba ery change outs. Helped with more technical service jobs when needed. Cleaned and organized the office, shop and property.
- Automotive Service Technician at Bertino Automotive
- at Upland Christian Academy
- Air Conditioning Installer at Carlson AC
- at Avalon Restoration
2 years, 8 months at this Job
As a Automotive Service Technician Carry out with positive out and be professional while doing your job.Know how to maintain and manage equipment,tools,personal protective equipment(PPE)available for use on the next day.I Leared and apply the workshop skills.I know how to handle difficult situation,analyze the problem and utilize the advice of my colleagues and foreman.Able to meet the deadlines,deliver result on time and achieve the assign target.I ensure total customer satisfaction.You have to participate in continuous training and personal development.Learn and apply the general repair instructions manual while repairing a vehicle.I should apply the 10 principle of Toyota technician all the time.Technician will be all rounded I must do all the repair and replacing of parts of vehicles such as change oil,(PMS)timing belt,valve cover gasket,pull down transmission,pull down dashboard,tire mounting,wheel balancing,wheel alignment,airfare,air con cleaning,and whatever issues that may possibly be found in the process.Diagnose and identify mechanical problems by using computerized diagnostic equipment.Communicate to vehicles owners with the history,issues,and cost of repair.My experience thought me to be Professional because lots of things will bounce back on you when anything goes wrong your reliable and can explain things.
- Automotive Service Technician at Toyota Batangas City Inc,Philippines
- Automotive Service Technician at Toyota Batangas City,Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Automotive Servicing 1&2
2018 Automotive technician. Performed routine maintenance services. Repaired, replaced and adjusted brakes, provided oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups. Communicated with customers and management as well as ordered and picked up service parts from local parts stores.
- AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN at JEFF SOLES AUTOMOTIVE
- AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN at WEST BROAD HONDA, PAGE AUTO GROUP
- LINE SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE at CHICK-FIL-A
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
94520 (925) 682-4762 - - Advise customer of needed repairs, complete all repairs as required, order parts, estimate time and cost of repairs. Perform maintenance service as needed and used scanner test tools to complete all phases of repairs.
- Automotive Service Technician at Johnny's Automotive Service
- Automotive Service Technician at Diablo Import Service
- Master Technician - all phases at AAMCO Transmissions
- Master Technician - all phases at Michael Stead Buick Pontiac GMC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
My position at Valvoline Instant Oil Change was a Automotive Service Technician. First and foremost we had to follow important safety guidelines to ensure every person including customers were safe in the facility. It required you to work long hours in a fast paced environment. Sometimes you would be on your own and other times with a team of people. Love the work environment and I have a serious drive to work on vehicles and figure out what is wrong and correct the problem. I became a Certified Auto Technician here.
- Automotive Service Technician at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Customer Service Representative at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Crew Member at Brocks Landscaping
- Maintenance Technician at ABC Automotive
2 months at this Job
- High - Psychology
Hired as a backroom associate, promoted twice to a sporting goods associate than later to an automotive service technician.
• As a backroom associate I would help unload the truck of daily shipment, than break into teams to stock certain department of the store.
• As a sporting good associate I would help with the upkeep of the department area. I would also have training on how to properly sell firearms, ammunition, and hunting and or fishing license. I would also provide customers any information about the current hunting season or knowledge on any product they plan to purchase.
• With Sporting Goods I was also required to be train of 4473 forms and a broad knowledge of firearm laws.
• As a automotive technician I was required to know how to properly provide simple automotive service. Such as Oil changes, tire changes, and other basic automotive upkeep.
- Stocker, Cashier and automotive service technician. at Walmart
- Customer Service Call Center at Answer Phone of America
- Dispatcher, Customer Service at Security Central
- Factory worker, Lab technician at Best co
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts
- High school or equivalent - Science
Having obtained certificates in Automotive Technology, PA State Inspection and Emissions, I performed inspections as well as diagnosed and repaired vehicle automotive systems including steering, suspension, braking, charging, cooling, and other systems.
- Automotive Service Technician at Intercourse Automotive
- Automotive Techician at Nates Automotive
- Warehouse Associate at Denver Wholesale Foods
- MIG Welder at LANCO Manufacturing
10 months at this Job
- - Adult Automotive Technology
Industry: Automotive Dealer and Service Center
Address: Doha, Qatar
Position: Automotive Service Technician/Service Controller/Warranty Coordinator & Admin Assist
Date: May 14, 2017 - Present
Duties and responsibilities:
• Perform task in time
• Make and submit weekly report
• Opening and Closing of Job orders
• Update Invoices
• Make liquidation report
• Process warranty claim
- Automotive Service Technician/Service Controller/Warranty Coordinator & Admin Assist at Arabian Automobiles Company (Foton)
- Customer Service Executive at Intelenet Global Services Inc
- Customer Service Associate at Convergys Philippines Inc
- Auto Electrician at Al Jaber Engineering Company
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Electronic Communication Engineering
- BS - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Performs professional automotive services for vehicle maintenance to ensure the equipment is efficient and kept available for use. Completed, by utilizing computer software to include but not limited to All Data Repair Software and Hunter's Engineering Machines for specifications and maintenance. Implementing service principles to determine failure rates, repair intervals, and evaluate capability for design modifications. Accomplishes my responsibilities of inspecting and testing vehicles; completing precautionary repairs such as, top-engine services, complete fuel services, engine tune-ups, oil changes, coolant flushes, brake flushes, tire rotation and mounting, wheel balancing, replacing filters, etc. In addition, function as a dispatcher ensuring appointments and walk-in services are handled accurately and in a timely manner. Deals effectively with change and complexity within the service environment; servicing on a diverse of modeled vehicles. Progressing in the occupation to further develop my diagnostic skills and techniques by interacting daily with other experts, Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Mechanics and Master Diagnostic Technicians (MDT), with combined trainings. Assisting ASE and MDT specialists in determining current mechanical systems/components maintenance requirements. While functioning as a Lube Technician brings a varied of practices to identify and resolve challengings; my main focus is to keep technical control of all related vehicle maintenance. Ensuring resolutions are consistent with customer's satisfaction, program objectives, existing policies, and procedures. Supervisor: Ben Baker / (919) 778-3232 May contact current supervisor: Yes
- Automotive Service Technician at Toyota of Goldsboro
- Stacker / Team Lead at Sanderson Farms
- Laborer at Smith's Brick-Mason Company
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Maintenance Certification
- High School Diploma
Perform automotive services including but not limited to oil changes, full vehicle inspections, tire services, basic diagnostics, and shadow one of three master technicians daily.
- Automotive Service Technician at Marshalls Service Center
- Lube Technician at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
4 months at this Job
- - Diesel Technology II