Full time aviation maintenance technician performing maintenance and repairs for part 135 corporate jet company. Gulfstream, Cessna, Bombardier, Falcon.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Jetworx
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Du Bois Aviation
- Founder & owner of R.G. Engine Performance est at
- Automotive Technician/Service Writer at R.G. Engine Performance
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Aviation maintenance A&P
- Bachelor's - Mechanical engineering
Aviation maintenance technician, currectly working on all mechanical MH-60T Jayhawk systems. Also aircrew conducting flight operations as well as hoisting and external loads operations. Conducting pre and post flight inspections, ground servicing/ fueling/ towing and washing of aircraft. 10 years of aviation experience.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at U.S. Coast Guard
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Lead Primary Quality Assurance Inspector: Head supervisor of inspection department. Certified safe and accurate completion and documentation of aviation maintenance.
• Clean Air Act Manager: Maintained documentation and training for team of aviation mechanics per evolving federal regulations. Proctored certification examinations.
• Maintenance Control Chief: Forecast maintenance activities to meet long and short- term goals. Orchestrated contingency planning and emergency response efforts.
• Aviation Maintenance Technician Shop Supervisor: Evaluated junior personnel for training opportunities and provided career counseling.
• Aviation Maintenance Supervisor: Managed relocation, organization and outfitting of new facility, including all aviation equipment, while simultaneously retaining full operational status. Maintained 100% accountability for compliance audits while managing maintenance on all helicopters. Accomplished 100% successful dispatch rate in response to national security events.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at U. S. Coast Guard
25 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Project Management
NVOC Aviation Center; Van Nuys, CA Student – Aviation Maintenance Technician Completed coursework in Aviation Maintenance technician (General Subjects & Airframe). Areas of study included: engine electrical systems, cabin atmosphere components, sheet metal repair, welding, hydraulic and pneumatic power systems, communications and navigations systems. Possesses excellent verbal communication skills and team collaboration skills. Applied information from schematics, diagrams, and service bulletins. Applied aerodynamic principals to assemble, repair and maintenance of airframe and aircraft structures. Used proper tools, equipment, and safety apparel when working with a variety of aircraft and testing/repair stations.
- NVOC Aviation Center; Van Nuys, CA Student – Aviation Maintenance Technician at Aircraft Technician School
- Crew Member at McDonalds Restaurant
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Aviation Maintenance Technician
- - Aeronautical Engineering
347 Metroplex Road Newark, NJ 07114 United States 01/2017 - Present Salary: 33.00 USD Bi-weekly Hours per week: 40 Aviation Maintenance Technician Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Performed routine and non-routine maintenance Met aircraft that overnight at station, check aircraft maintenance logs and respond to discrepancies entered into logbook Maintained aircraft records, safety forms and other regulatory compliance items Maintained cleanliness of facilities and coordinated with supervisor for daily work Used tools, parts, materials and equipment's of company in a proper manner Referred to Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Illustrated Parts Catalog, Structural Repair Manual, Component Maintenance Manual and wiring diagrams while performing work on aircraft Assisted in the training of other employees as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments Certify aircraft are airworthy in accordance with company maintenance policies and FAR's Supervisor: Michael Urban (973 392-9971)
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Federal Express
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at
- at Federal Aviation Administration
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician at JetBlue Airways
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree - Aviation Maintenance
Learjet aviation technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Bombardier Aerospace
- Chief Inspector/Quality Manager/Technical Publications Manager at A & P
- A & P/Structure mechanic at Duncan Aviation
- at AAR-Oklahoma City
4 months at this Job
• Performed maintenance on King Air 90, 300 and 350 aircraft and Cessna citation
• Interior maintenance and repair
• Corrosion control and inspection
• Safely performed all maintenance based on the effectivity of the aircraft, company and FAA regulations STS Aviation Aviation Maintenance Technician Aug. 2018 to present
• Performed maintenance and repair on Emb 145's ⦁ Interior maintenance and repair
• Safely performed all maintenance based on the effectivity of the aircraft and the FAA
• Inspected all aircraft systems both inside and out
• Proved ability to work in a fast-paced environment by myself or in conjunction with others
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Avaition Personnel
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Aerotek
- Aviation Maintenance Technician - Crew Chief at AMES
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Haeco America
7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Aviation Business - Aviation Business
- Associates Degree in Aviation Maintenance Technology - Aviation Maintenance Technology
361 Previously worked as an Aviation Maintenance Technician in Dept. 361 Pneumatic Components Shop. Performed maintenance on pneumatic starters, pressure regulating shutoff valves, flow control valves, cabin pressure safety valves, surge control valves, fan air valves, start valves, high pressure controllers, anti-ice valves, and other electro-pneumatic components. Performed testing, fault isolation, inspection, quoting, repair, preventative maintenance and rework while keeping in line with the respective component maintenance manuals, aircraft maintenance manuals, and F.A.A. maintenance data. Extensive knowledge in calibrating and troubleshooting all pneumatic components and usage of manufacturers and in house test equipment. Heavy experience in in-house, MRO, and new component induction paperwork and procedures. Worked extensively on Delta's R.F.I.D. program. Pratt and Whitney Engine Services - Aircraft Engine Mechanic RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES - Performed all duties associated with the disassembly, inspection, repair, and assembly of various gas turbine powerplants to include PT6A, JT15D, PW100 and PW500 series engines. Performed troubleshooting procedures on malfunctioning engines and related propulsion system components to determine degree of disassembly or repair required. Removed and installed engines and auxiliary power units. Performed specialized hot section inspections on PT6A, JT15D, PW100 and PW500 series engines. Performed engine performance checks before and after hot section inspection to determine performance parameters. Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of methods and procedure for a traveling work environment. Ensuring a safe work mindset, proper documentation, professional communication, and a continuous improvement attitude was, and is, paramount. U.S. Air Force A.F.M.C. - Aircraft Pneudraulics Systems Mechanic RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES - Held a position as a WG-8268-10 Aircraft Pneudraulics Systems Mechanic at Robins A.F.B. on the F-15 weapons system. Performed depot level maintenance duties to include inspection, disassembly, repair, reassembly, servicing, rigging, and testing of all pneudraulic and hydraulic components on the aircraft. Evaluated and inspected extents of trouble or damage to aircraft components such as flight control actuators, landing gear, pressure regulators, braking systems and components, pumps, hydraulic tubing and plumbing, and other aircraft hydraulic components and their subassemblies. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE - Lead Mechanic in the F-15 landing gear shop. Responsibilities included personnel management and manpower utilization, schedule management, forecasting spare parts requirements, repacks of landing gear, repairs, maintained a safe work environment, and repair to landing gear components. Subject matter expert on F-15 C and E model landing gear and all related components to include depot level landing gear repacks, landing gear component repair, testing, and operation. Routinely conducted training sessions to update and improve the knowledge and skill of crewmembers. Obtained three consecutive, perfect annual performance evaluations from three different supervisors. Reading Rock, Inc. - Atlanta Operations Manager RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES - Implemented strategic planning and start-up of new cast stone manufacturing facility in Atlanta, Ga. Directly responsible for developing and initializing a successful business plan for a satellite operation with an overall projected manufacturing and sales goal of $4 million annually in 3 years. Developed personnel requirement packages and accompanying training programs. Personally recruited key employees and delegated a team building plan for 3 different departments that were required. Hired, trained, managed, and provided motivational leadership to 6 direct report personnel and mentoring to 42 other professional and skilled employees. Managed 3 separate departments within the company to include estimating and project management, tool and mold manufacturing, and stone manufacturing. Collected and compiled data on work processes for quality and efficiency improvements. Established policies and procedures for safety, security, fire prevention, and housekeeping. Stevens Aviation - Aircraft Mechanic RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES - Managed and performed overall maintenance, servicing, inspections, and documentation on multiple commercial and corporate aircraft. Performed overhaul, modification, and maintenance of jet type aircraft, including hydraulic, fuel, pneumatic, and flight control systems and engines. Highly experienced airframe NDT testing and repair, and corrosion control and prevention. Conducted proficiency and development training for new personnel. United States Air Force - Aircraft Mechanic - Crew Chief C-141B RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES - Performed all duties inherent to the position of crew chief on the C-141B to include preflight, postflight, thru-flight, and phase inspections. Performed troubleshooting and maintained aircraft structures, systems, and components. Supervised and performed aircraft jacking, lifting and towing operations. Performed aircraft servicing for fuels, oxygen, engine oil, and hydraulic fluid. Reviewed and maintained maintenance records, aircraft records, and historical reports to ensure complete documentation. Worked closely with flight chief, production supervisor, expediter, fellow crew chiefs, and maintenance support personnel to coordinate maintenance plans and ensure schedules and operational commitments were met Promoted to flying crew chief status. Participated in operational flights as a crewmember on various missions. Assisted flight crew with various in-flight duties to include airdrops, personnel drops, and loading and unloading of aircraft for training, routine, and combat missions.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician Dept at Delta Air Lines
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Serve as the Corporate Aircraft Mechanic for small cabin Cessna Citation 500, 510, 525; CJ1, CJ1+, CJ2+, M2 CJ3, CJ4, and 560.
● Perform phase and annual inspections, routine maintenance, aircraft structure, and avionics modifications to ensure efficiency.
● Demonstrate leadership in troubleshooting and repairing pneumatic, hydraulic, oil, and fuel systems for business productivity.
● Ensure that all safety rules are applied to keep the work areas in a clean and orderly condition to ensure a safety first workplace.
- AVIATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at Textron Aviation
- PRODUCTION TEAM SUPERVISOR at Regal Marine Industries Inc
- SENIOR ENLISTED ADVISOR / QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER at US Navy
- SENIOR ENLISTED ADVISOR / MAINTENANCE MATERIAL CONTROL CHIEF PETTY OFFICER at US Navy
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Lead a team of up to eight employees through various maintenance evolutions resulting in 100%
● Managed supply, with daily inventory in excess of 2 million dollars with 100% accountability
● Provided Quality assurance inspection of flight critical aircraft systems, providing safe and reliable assets.
● Safely lead teams in Jacking and lifting evolutions of an entire aircraft.
● Over 3000 hours as lead technician on maintenance engine changes, engine overhaul and Quality assurance.
● Recognized for completing 3 engine changes on the road after aircraft broke in flight and required emergency landing. Delivered, installed, and performed engine runs on all 3 aircraft.
● Conducted comprehensive detailed corrosion inspections on multiple aircraft for metal and composite surfaces.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at United States Coast Guard
17 years, 2 months at this Job