Honorably served five years Active Duty in the United States Marine Corps as an Aviation Mechanic and Helicopter Crewman. 1. Worked closely with supply teams to ensure proper parts were ordered, picked up, and shipped in a timely manner which directly increased aircraft readiness. 2. Maintained three types of helicopters, collectively 20+ aircraft averaging $60 million each. 3. Maintained logbooks and personal portfolios in order to keep track of maintenance equipment and individual personnel training, 4. Distilled high knowledge of safety procedures within all team members under my supervision.
- Aviation Mechanic at United States Marine Corps
- Packaging and Product Specialist at Two Rivers Cider Co.
- Salesman at Vector Marketing
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- High school - Education
Aviation Powerplant mechanic experienced in multiple platforms. During time in this job, became a Non commissioned officer and sharpened skills in people and time management.
- Aviation Mechanic at U.S. Navy
- Panera Bread Associate at Panera Bread
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Aviation Fuel System Repair Assist FedEx A&P Mechanics Remove And Install Parts based on work order Sheet Metal
- Aviation Mechanic at Aviation Fuel Systems
- Delivery Driver at DoorDash
- Technician at Jiffy Lube
- Courtesy Clerk at Stater Bros Markets Inc.
5 months at this Job
* Time-tested analytical skills challenged by troubleshooting, disassembling and re-assembling prototype generators for commercial and military aircraft * Upheld industry standards set forth by the aviation licensing bodies in order to ensure compliance * Demonstrated leadership skills serving as a lead mechanic over a shift of a team of mechanics
- Aviation Mechanic at Zodiac Innovative Power Solutions
- Maintenance Mechanic at Cosmetic Essence
- Maintenance Mechanic at Excelsior Medical
- Maintenance Mechanic at SS White Burs Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
private interior mechanic for JETBLUE, learnt many new abilities & skills
- Aviation Mechanic at G-Force
- Collector at AMSG
- Sales Associate at Tobacco 4 less
1 month at this Job
- High school
Did aviation mechanics, as well as maintaining clean work area. Fork lift when needed.
- Aviation Mechanic at Calkins Aero
- Machine Operator/Material Handler at Supply One
- Maintenance Technician at Starved Rock Lodge and Conference Center
- Cashier at Johnson Oil Shell
11 months at this Job
Completed annual inspections and other required maintenance and refurbishment. I removed engines and reinstalled engines after they had returned from the engine shop. The planes we worked on were cessna 210 silver eagles.
- Aviation Mechanic at Propjet aviation
- John deere mechanic at Belkorp Ag
- Security Officer at Barbier Security Group
- Manager at VIP Petcare
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Working as a Mechanic in a small General Aviation shop. Worked under supervision of IA and A &P John Hooker. Maintained Small General aviation aircraft including annual checks. Changed oil, lubricated cables, packed gears as part of annuals. Preformed non routine maintenance such as carb installs, electrical checks, hydraulic cylinder replacement and maintenance. Kept professional appearance and demeanor with customers as to give confidence. Logged time as an A & P apprentice under IA John Hooker of J and S aviation.
- General Aviation Mechanic at J and S Aviation
- CNC Operator Machinist at Progress Rail, a Caterpillar Company
- CNC Operator at Bronco MFG.
- Asset Protection/Loss Prevention Security at Walmart
2 months at this Job
- 38 Credits towards associates - Computer Science
- Diploma - N/A
• Performed maintenance for Bombardier Aerospace Service Center at Fort Lauderdale Service Center
• Performed schedule maintenance on CHALLENGERS 604, 605, 350, GLOBAL 6000, XRS
• Repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
• Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Performed 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 moths inspection in accordance with aircraft maintenance manual , or the CAMP card.
- Aviation Mechanic at Aerotek Aviation LLC- Bombardier
- Personal Banker II, Officer at J.P. Morgan Chase
- Assistant Branch Manager at J.P. Morgan Chase
- Helicopter Airframe Mechanic at United States Marine Corps
4 months at this Job
Worked as a mechanic/central technical publication manager
- Aviation Mechanic at U.S. Marine Corps
- Framing Carpenter at Strongtower
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - Leadership