• Fuel system specialist
• Locate, troubleshoot and repair leaks
• Inspections 24, 48 and 72 month
• Provide customers with 24hr support
- Aviation Technician at Thomason Aviation Inc
- Aviation Technician at Triumph Group, Inc.
- Technician at Aviation Fuel Systems
- Aviation technition at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Airframe and powerplant certificate - Aviation
- Some college
• Cleaning out overhauls
• Assisting in Inspections Dept.
• Painting propellers parts and blades
- Aviation Technician at Aviation propeller Inc.
- Kitchen Staff at Umami Restaurant Group
- Hospital Corpsman at United States Navy
1 year, 11 months at this Job
I am Active duty military navy personal. With 7 months left. successfully completed a 4 year contract as a aviation electrical technician. I have a secret clearance. Willing to do background tests for top secret clearance and drug tests. Willing to relocate and travel. As a aviation electrical technician I worked with equip and test benches worth 200K-$500K thats is very old and out of date equipment. I had great opportunity’s to learn how to be patient, troubleshoot, reading manuals/ blueprints , team building collaboration. Thanks to the number of challenges I have to come across I’m really good at working in a time frame, working well with other, adapting to unexpect challages. While all these things bring challages safety is always a number one Factor when it comes to working. I am looking for opportunities to apply the skills and knowledge I have acquired.
- Navy aviation technician at Navy
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Deliver a practice, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele.
• Provide a variety of aircraft services, including marshaling, fueling, hangar storage, towing and other ground support.
• Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft.
• Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and crew cars.
- Aviation Technician at Shelby County
- Customer Service Delivery & Installation at LOWE'S
- Apprentice Electrician at JD Allen Electrical Services
- Apprentices Electrician at The M & A Electric Co., Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Applied Science in Electronic Engineering and Communications Technology - Electronic Engineering and Communications Technology
• Maintain and repair various aircraft in accordance with manuals.
• Preform sheet metal and structural repairs and modifications on various aircraft.
• Travel to complete aviation fieldwork.
- Aviation Technician at Metal innovations.
- AM " airframes" at U.S. Navy
- Paint mechanic at WESTSTAR AVIATION
- Mechanic Technician at UHAUL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- completetion of AM "A" school, certificate. - Air frames, hydraulics
I currently hold a position as the division office assistant.
• Work directly under the officers that manage a division of 400 sailors.
• Track attendance, holidays, qualifications, training, and work statuses of these sailors.
• Manage phone lines and deliver confidential papers to designated leadership.
• Professionalism, attention to detail and customer service are my top priorities while working here.
• Use Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and Outlook on a daily basis.
• Schedule appointments with Outlook
• Also qualified 2M aviation technician, experience working on aircraft
- Office Assistant/ Aviation Technician at US Navy
- Optical Assistant at Vision City
- Party Coordinator/ Sales Manager at Ninart Entertainment Community
- Flight Attendant at Mesa Airlines
3 years at this Job
- Certificate - Flight Attendant and Customer Service
- - Study Abroad Program
- Certified Aircraft and support equipment painter/corrosion control technician (HVLP and sand/water blasting) 3 years experience. - Mobile Electric Power Plant Technician (Engine installation/ assembly of diesel power plants) - Aviation Fuels Crew Leader (Led a crew of 5 refueling F-18 aircraft on the flight deck during Aviation operations in the South China Sea) - Aviation Fuel Security - 3M/Damage Control Technician - Tool Petty Officer - HAZMAT Petty Officer: Inventory and organizing of all hazardous material for all types of aviation support equipment at Naval Air Station North Island - IMRL (Individual Material Readiness List) Petty Officer - maintained accountability of all aviation support equipment for Naval Air Station North Island FRCSW - 3M/Damage control mentor for junior sailors - Green Belt Certified: Worked with team to help improve maintenance process throughout aviation community at Naval Air Station North Island - Assisted Navy Leadership with writing Junior Sailor evaluations and awards - Western Pacific Deployments: Guam, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and South Korea - Humanitarian relief efforts in Thailand and Philippines for natural disasters aboard the USS George Washington
- Aviation Technician at United States Navy
- at Fresh Market
- at Dunkin Donuts
- Staff Camp Counselor at YMCA
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Journalism/Art
- - English IV
Radar Altimeter Technician / Corrosion Control Supervisor for rotary wing aircraft at MCBH, Responsibilities included maintaining aircraft electronics and test equipment, maintaining and organizing a FOD Free, ESD safe workspace, preventing and repairing damage caused by corrosion (including Iron Supports for Mobile Maintenance Facilities, internal components of electronic devices, and aluminum chassis).
- Aviation Technician at USN (Navy)
- Hazmat Manager at Temporary Assigned Duty
- Aviation Technician at USN (Navy)
- Radar Altimeter and General Technician at P3 Orion
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Complete teardown, repair, and overhaul of air cycle machines in accordance with FAA guidelines. - Overhaul of air bearing and ball bearing units. 1000700-x, F18, F16, F15, C130, 737, 757, 767, MD-80, 738384, 782630, 586110, 2204540, Saab, Refrigeration packages, ECUs, etc. - Wide knowledge of the Pentagon program - Read and comprehend various ACM manuals
- Aviation Technician, Air Cycle Machines at Aerokool Aviation
- Automotive Technician at Napa Hialeah Auto Care Center
- Aviation Technician, Heat Exchanger, Lead Supervisor at Aerokool Aviation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- diploma - general education and computer literacy
● Airframe/Powerplant repairs
● Engine Changes
● Knowledge of avionics systems
● Cessna, Piper, Diamond aircrafts
- Aviation Technician at Airline Transport Professionals
- H-60 Composite Technician at Neptune Precision Composites (Talagy)
- Aviation Technician Intern at Valiant Aviation
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Aviation Maintenance Science