Aviation Technician Assist on a team to work on projects and get them done Following all GOPs and SOPs Utilizing TMs to look up repair procedures Contuiously training on new procedures Making reports and informing leadership Time Management
- Aviation Technician at Yulista Aviation Inc
- Aviation Technician/Contractor at Aeroteams
- Appliance Technician at Allsouth Appliance Group
- Automotive Technician at Kevins Auto Repair
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science/Programming
- Certificate of Completion - Automotive/Diesel Technology
Learjet aviation technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician at Bombardier Aerospace
- Chief Inspector/Quality Manager/Technical Publications Manager at A & P
- A & P/Structure mechanic at Duncan Aviation
- at AAR-Oklahoma City
4 months at this Job
• Conducted daily maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft on more than a 100 components and equipment for up to 70 aircraft, resulting in the completion of 19,000 flight hours for over 256 aircrew pilot trainees in training annually.
• Determined airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Services and inspected aircraft, components such as RADAR, weapons navigation systems, sensor pod and related equipment.
• Performed more than 85 aircraft jacking, lifting, towing, and manual movements.
• Operated and inspected powered and non-powered ground equipment.
• Performed structural repair, inspects and identifies for prevention and repair.
• Completed aircraft maintenance forms entries and enters data into the Maintenance Data System, ensures entries are accurate and complete.
• Demonstrated behavior in accordance with Endeavor Air Code of Conduct in all Company business dealings and decisions.
• Work was performed at the airports and outstations.
- Aviation Technician at United States Navy
- Sales Associate at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Advanced Aviation Technician
- High School Diploma
As a Naval Aviation Technician, I exhibited the technical competency to undertake troubleshooting and repairs of the APG-65 and APG-73 radar systems for the F/A-18 including the radar antenna, transmitter, receiver, power supply, and radar target data processor along with most subassemblies and circuit cards. I read complex circuit diagrams and technical publications in my work with which I was able to draw relevant troubleshooting conclusions. I worked on site with civilian engineers to correct technical publications for repairing the radar transmitter. I performed quality inspection tests for the radar systems. I took charge of a troubleshooting unit for the radar receiver in which I assisted four junior sailors in troubleshooting as well as maintained the history and status of all receivers in the shop. I trained juniors in troubleshooting and repairing of the radar systems. I grew to be skilled at communicating and presenting information expressively and drafting reports.
- Aviation Technician, Petty Officer Third Class at United States Navy
4 years at this Job
- B.S. - Mathematics and Computer Science
- - computers
Maintenance Repair and Overhaul on Embraer 140/145.
• General repairs per SRM, AMM, and QCM
• Heavy Structural Repairs
• Aero Smooth Sealing
• Drilling Close Tolerance Holes
- Strucural Aviation Technician at Eagle Aviation
- at Essenger Manufacturing
- Aircraft Mechanic II at L-3 Communications
- Sheet Metal Mechanic at General Dynamics
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Fuel systems specialist
• Locate, troubleshoot and repair aircraft fuel leaks
• Wing internal inspections
• Provide customers with 24hr support
• Experience on Gulfstream, Hawker, Lear, Citation, Metro SA-227 Fuel systems
- Aviation Technician at Thomason Aviation Inc
- Aviation Technician at Triumph Group, Inc./ Naas division
- Technician at Aviation Fuel Systems
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - A&P Mechanic
- High school - General Education
- Some college
Duration: Dec. 1, 2014-Present Location: Alangan Limay,Bataan (Petron Limay Terminal)
Nature of Work:
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain tank truck loading facility.
• Performs scheduled maintenance repairs and day to day documentation of job card, equipment history records and equipment checklist.
• Provide emergency repairs of equipment.
• Perform troubleshooting skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic especially batch controller, product meters, tank gauging, motor control, pump and motor.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and P&ID.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and perform calibrations.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those unusual situations and ensure no downtime in loading facilities
• Perform the control and quality checks for Jet-A1 products.
• Perform monthly correlation and calibration of Tank gauging system
• Perform monthly testing of Independent High Level Alarms.
• Create shopping carts for equipment spare parts and projects in SAP.
• Lead the yearly audit for Aviation, Facility and Maintenance, Ecowatch and Oil loss Audit.
• Create scope of work with company cost estimate and CAD drawing.
• Implementation and supervision of plant project.
• Provide maintenance assistance in other terminal and conduct seminars and hands on troubleshooting
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Maintenance Technician/Aviation Technician at PETRON CORPORATION
- Maintenance Supervisor at CENTRO-TECH INC
- Assistant Service Supervisor at ESID
- Instrumentation Service Technician at ESID
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. in Electronics and Communication - Engineering
- Aviation technician at Weapon and Training Instructions
- 24th Marine Expedition Unit Aviation technician at
- Seasonal Worker Illinois at DuPont Pioneer
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Military Education/Training
Removed and installed wire bundles, control panels, aircraft panels, display units, and ground wires and systems in aircraft. * Interpret avionic/electrical wiring diagrams, wire identification, harness fabrication, wiring and cable integrity, coax cables and fittings and connector assemblies. * Conduct modifications on control panels, circuit breaker panels, and resistor panels using hand tools, soldering irons, and pneumatic tools. * Troubleshoot and isolate malfunctions in complex aircraft avionics equipment * Use knowledge of wiring schematics and Technical Orders to terminate canon plugs, pinning 26/22/24 AGW, as well as Coax and Triax cables. * Perform serviceability tests on repaired components/systems using test equipment specified by the original equipment manufacturer. * Rectify unwanted open, shorts or missed connections in canon plugs, control panels using a multimeter. * Sets up and operate ground support and test equipment to perform functional flight test of electrical and electronic systems. * Assisted in Operational checks on aircraft to insure maintenance is completed in accordance with technical orders and authorized publications.
- Aviation Technician at Strategic Technologies Institute
- Aviation Electrician at U.S Marine Corps
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Naval Aviation Technical Training
- - Aviation Electrician's Mate Course
- High School Diploma
- Aviation Technician at SkyWest Airlines
- Aviation tech at Marana Aerospace
- Store Manager at Dollar Tree
- AV Technician at STORM AVIATION STAFFING
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - AVIATION
- Bachelor's - computer eng
- FAA certification