CURRENT EXPERIENCE Senior Avionics Engineer Director | AMMROC – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 2014 – 2018 Systematically, utilize resourceful solutions-oriented professional highly compliant in policies, regulations, and safety norms. Broad based technical leader & result-oriented team player with a track record of high degree of professional achievements. Proven process & task orientation with ability to deliver highest standards of performance within the framework of safety & quality policy of the organization. Academically & professionally well equipped to handle a position of responsibility in manufacturing and technical services domain within commercial as well as military aviation. Six Sigma Master Black Belt experience with strong exposure in manufacturing process, procedural qualifications, MOD’s, RESET and Aircraft Rework.
Senior Avionics Engineer Director | AMMROC – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 2014 – 2018
Systematically, utilize resourceful solutions-oriented professional highly compliant in policies, regulations, and safety norms. Broad
based technical leader & result-oriented team player with a track record of high degree of professional achievements. Proven
process & task orientation with ability to deliver highest standards of performance within the framework of safety & quality policy
of the organization. Academically & professionally well equipped to handle a position of responsibility in manufacturing and
technical services domain within commercial as well as military aviation. Six Sigma Master Black Belt experience with strong
exposure in manufacturing process, procedural qualifications, MOD’s, RESET and Aircraft Rework.
- Senior Avionics Engineer Management at AMMROC
- Avionics Engineer Consultant, 787 DREAMLINER PROGRAM at BOEING
- Avionics Engineer Consultant at G.C.Group
- Aircraft Engineering Flight Test Manager at Sikorsky, United Technologies
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Federal Law and Aviation Management
- Diploma - Electronics and Engineering
Develop and design new Testing capabilities to support all avionics instrumentation and accessories
➢ Write test data sheet, Test procedures and calibration procedures. Draw appreciate CAD drawings and schematics to support ongoing project
➢ Provide support to production with both softwares and hardwares issues. Serial port communication intruments interfacing.
➢ Improve and maintain all current Testing capabilities in place to continue in meeting all customer requirements.
➢ Provide assistance to Technicians and help in resolving complex problem.
➢ Create Trouleshooting guidelines and Fault isolation sheet to improve and minimize repair time and help in meeting customer's TAT.
➢ Identify new and/or existing Technology which could help to expand the service for others product line
- Avionics Engineer at Aviation avionics & Instruments
- Sr. Engineering Technician at Parker Hannifin, FSD
- Electrical Engineering Technician (Sr. NPI) at Curtiss Wright Sensing Controls
- Electronic Technician at BJG Electronic, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical & Computer Eng
- AAS - Electrical Eng Electronics
- MS Electrical - Electrical and Mechanical Eng
Avionics Engineering/Aircraft Integration Recruited to develop company-wide connector database for Maintenance and Engineering. Additionally, have responsibility for new aircraft entry into service, and navigation database Software Configuration Management (SCM) for the company's eEnabled B787-8/9 fleets
- Avionics Engineer at American Airlines, Inc./Johnson Service Group
- Full-Time Sr. Director, Sales and Marketing at Otto Instrument Service, Inc
- Full-Time Business Development Manager, Avionics Products and Consultant at AstroNova Aerospace
- Director of Business Development at Aerosonic Corporation
3 years at this Job
- AAS - Business
- BBA - Management
Identify test strategies and construct test points/procedures in support of avionics verification and flight certification for CSeries program (specialized on ATA 22,
ATA 31, ATA 45 (OMS) and ATA 46 HMU) * Fluent in use SITS/ESIM for testing.
* Analyzing data, disposition snags and crate PR (Problem Reports) * Obtain, Analyze and present Airplane Instrumentation Data for Troubleshooting/Certification purposes as related to flight crew operations procedures, operations manuals, checklists, and flight operations.
* Involve in IPT calls, discuss issues with vendors to come up with solutions for flight snags.
* designs and develops flight operations data and documents; evaluates detailed engineering information, drawings and supplier data.
* Crate conformities to support certification level testings.
* Based on software releases, issues discovered either on service or flight test crate or update RSIs to support flight test.
* Writing problem reports that describe test case failures.
* Writing Flight Test Reports for my systems in support of CSeries Certification.
Page 1 of 2 (763) 843-9881
• [email protected] * Providing Avionics support for flight test operations. * Generally, Support Avionics related tasks for project certification. * Use FAA, EASA and TCCA guidance/regulatory materials to develop RFT(Request for Test), and TDSs(Test Definition Sheets)
- Avionics Engineer at Bombardier Flight Testing Center
- Student Researcher at National Institute for Aviation Research
- Product Tester at Logic
- controller modules, disk drive modules, switches and hubs at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Performed and submitted electrical load analysis to calculate and verify that the electrical loads added to the aircraft were within the requirements mandated.
• Design and modified wiring diagrams using CAD computer software to document the changes made in the aircraft into the wiring books.
• Used a CNC machine to cut and design instrument panels using Easy CAD software.
• Tested and installed avionics equipment such as transponders, GPS and navigation radios in different aircraft.
- Avionics Engineer at Gary Jet Center
- Ramp Operations Engineer at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Aerospace Engineering
• Built electrical connectivity and wiring; provided diagrams and schematics.
• Testing of electronic components including battery protection circuit, solar charge controller, battery, and servos.
• Recorded bill of materials and procured electrical components.
- Avionics Engineer at
- Engineering Analyst at
- Vice President of Finance at National Science and Engineering Sorority
- Process Engineer at Mechanical Engineering Design
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• My primary duty currently is the verification, test, and integration of Avionics systems developed in house based on locally defined design requirements. o Use system knowledge to validate flight control software design requirements. o Develop automated verification tests to analyze flight control computer software for requirement coverage, safe operation, and idenitifical of all off-nominal behavior.
• Responsible engineer for integration of PW308A engines with vehicle avionics systems - Coordinated with OEM to certify powerplant integration. Performed acceptance testing of engine data acquisition unit circuit boards. Led efforts to implement hardware and software design changes to implement necessary to meet engine avionics compliance requirements.
• VMS Eve Maintenance Support Engineer - Coordinate with aircraft operations to support ground maintenance operations. Develop and support engineering requests for the implementation of new capabilities and design changes. Calibrate vehicle sensors as needed.
• Lead design engineer for the integration of lighter vehicle battery system. Developed requirements evaluated options and selected appropriate battery to help with vehicle weight savings program.
• Mission control room console operator - Monitor live flight test data of SpaceShipTwo's flight control system. Use system knowledge to identify off-nominal behavior and make recommendations for corrective actions as able. Support execution of in-flight emergency procedures. Participate in weekly emergency simulation training sessions.
• Actuated Flight Controls, Flight Test Analysis Engineer - Use MATLAB to review flight test data. Ensure flight control system meets design requirements. Present post-flight test results to review board. Analyze system flight readiness for test flights. Authored SpaceShipTwo actuated flight controls powered flight test plan. Made significant finds leading to operational changes based on evaluation of flight test data.
• EMI/EMC test director - Developed post-rocket motor system installation EMI/EMC test. As test director coordinated with mission control center engineers monitoring live data, ground maintenance support personnel, and pilots to perform test. Analyzed over 1200 data products to characterize EMI/EMC effects and published test report.
- Avionics Engineer at Virgin Galactic/The Spaceship Company
- Avionics Integration and Test Engineer at Lockheed Martin Corp
- Electrical Engineering Intern at L-3 Electron Technologies Inc
- Aircraft Guidance and Control Avionics Technician at Aircraft Maintenance Squadron
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science in Avionics Technology - Avionics Technology
Checking (baggage, operation, passengers, booking tickets) BOING 727
- Avionics engineer at PALESTINIAN AIRLINES
- at PALESTINIAN AIRLINES
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree - Navigation
- - Technology Studies
- Baccalaureate - speciality
RF communication system design for New Glenn program.
- Principal Avionics Engineer at Blue Origin
- Principal Member of Technical Staff at Maxim Integrated
- Principal Engineer & Part Leader at Samsung electronics Ltd
- Research Assistant at Univ. of Southern California
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Radio Science - Microwave and RF circuit design
* Performed maintenance on aircraft electrical equipment * Troubleshot aircraft as well as all equipment * Team leader in the tool control system * Performed micro and miniature component repair on all Aircraft equipment * Washed aircraft and helicopters * Performed primary maintenance on all tools * Manufactured wire harnesses *Quality assurance agent for 2 years * Remanufactured all types of faulty printed circuit boards (PCB's)
- Avionics Engineer at Eagle Creek aviation
- Manufacturing Engineer at B/E Aerospace
- Electrical Lead at super Steel LLC.
- Aviation Electronics Technician at MILITARY DEPARTMENT
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Electrical Engineering.
- Certificate of Completion
- Vocational - Electronics