Develop and design new Testing capabilities to support all avionics instrumentations and accessories
➢ Act as project manager for new test cell's implementation, equipment's installation and layout's.
➢ Create schedule, develop project scope and calculate project cost estimation using historical data and expert judgement feedback.
➢ Manage new businesses acquisition transfer projects and programs.
➢ Improve ROI on by improving existing testing capabilities and develop new and efficient testing methods.
➢ Lead and train technical team to achieved targeted goals.
➢ Write test data sheet, Test procedures and calibration procedures. Draw appreciate CAD drawings and schematics to support ongoing project
➢ Provide support to production with both software and hardware issues. Serial port communication instrument's interfacing.
➢ Improve and maintain all current Testing capabilities in place to continue in meeting all customer requirements.
➢ Providing aid to Technicians and help in resolving complex problem.
➢ Create Troubleshooting guidelines and Fault isolation sheet to improve and minimize repair time and help in meeting customer's TAT.
➢ Identify new and/or existing Technology which could help to expand the service for others product line
- Avionics Engineer at Aviation avionics & Instruments
- Sr. Engineering Technician at Parker Hannifin, FSD
- Electrical Engineering Technician (Sr. NPI) at Curtiss Wright Sensing Controls
- Electronic Technician at BJG Electronic, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MS Electrical - Electrical and Mechanical Eng
- Diploma - Electronic Eng. Paul Eluard
• Responsible engineer for integration of PW308A engines with vehicle avionics systems - Coordinated with OEM to certify powerplant integration. Performed acceptance testing of engine data acquisition unit circuit boards. Led efforts to implement hardware and software design changes to implement necessary to meet engine avionics compliance requirements.
• VMS Eve Maintenance Support Engineer - Coordinate with aircraft operations to support ground maintenance operations. Develop and support engineering requests for the implementation of new capabilities and design changes. Calibrate vehicle sensors as needed.
• Lead design engineer for the integration of lighter vehicle battery system. Developed requirements evaluated options and selected appropriate battery to help with vehicle weight savings program.
• Mission control room console operator - Monitor live flight test data of SpaceShipTwo's flight control system. Use system knowledge to identify off-nominal behavior and make recommendations for corrective actions as able. Support execution of in-flight emergency procedures. Participate in weekly emergency simulation training sessions.
• Actuated Flight Controls, Flight Test Analysis Engineer - Use MATLAB to review flight test data.
• Ensure flight control system meets design requirements. Present post-flight test results to review board. Analyze system flight readiness for test flights. Authored SpaceShipTwo actuated flight controls powered flight test plan. Made significant finds leading to operational changes based on evaluation of flight test data.
• EMI/EMC test director - Developed post-rocket motor system installation EMI/EMC test. As test director coordinated with mission control center engineers monitoring live data, ground maintenance support personnel, and pilots to perform test. Analyzed over 1200 data products to characterize EMI/EMC effects and published test report.
• Digital flight control system development - Leading efforts to develop automated tests to perform system software verification of flight control system. Participated and made significant contributions to development, review, and validation of digital flight control system requirements.
- Avionics Engineer at Virgin Galactic/The Spaceship Company
- Avionics Integration and Test Engineer at Lockheed Martin Corp
- Electrical Engineering Intern at L-3 Electron Technologies Inc
- Aircraft Guidance and Control Avionics Technician at Aircraft Maintenance Squadron
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science in Avionics Technology - Avionics Technology
• Performed and submitted electrical load analysis to calculate and verify that the electrical loads added to the aircraft were within the requirements mandated.
• Design and modified wiring diagrams using CAD computer software to document the changes made in the aircraft into the wiring books.
• Used a CNC machine to cut and design instrument panels using Easy CAD software.
• Tested and installed avionics equipment such as transponders, GPS and navigation radios in different aircraft.
- Avionics Engineer at Gary Jet Center
- Ramp Operations Engineer at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Aerospace Engineering
Avionics engineer technician doing proto type GoGo WiFi installation on A321 and 767. Arnic 429 verification I/A/W IQI instructions,blue prints and AutoCad. Routing,wiring and system interfacing from power source To unit ACPU2 to kANDU, kRFU, MODMAN, acWAPs and 2Ku Antenna,building Quadrax cables and termination with Tyco connectors. Ring outs and outher twisted pair and single shielded wire terminations. ACPU2 with ARINC 600 connector. Software loading and SIM card. VCL: Video content Loader,PCS antennas testing with Site Hawk 4000. Full installation of GoGo 2Ku to (PED: personal electronic device) connectivity.
- Avionics engineer technician doing proto type GoGo WiFi installation at Aerotek
- Avionics Engineer Technician at Aerotek
- Avionics Technician at Aerotek
- Avionics Technician at Aviation Personnel
2 months at this Job
- Sophmore - Electronics Engineering Technology
- - Aerospace technology
* Collaborated with a national and international team of engineers, support personnel, and customers. * Independently initiated and completed thorough, accurate, and timely engineering assessments of F-35 mission software, planning tools, and data with team of other engineers and subject matter experts. * Provided technical expertise in the development/completion of Airworthiness Certification prior to 1st aircraft arrival for the Israeli Air Force and the Japan Air Self-Defense Force.
- Avionics Engineer at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Senior Avionics Integration Engineer at COLSA CORPORATION
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer at SPECTRUM COMM INCORPORATED
- Operations Manager at MIAMI PRODUCTS INCORPORATED
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - United States Government
• Design and integrate cable harnesses into second stage space craft avionics COM/NAV systems
• Develop routing method of control, mission critical sensor and data wiring though cryogenic zones
• Test characteristics and performance of unique harness design and construction methods
- Avionics Engineer at Firefly Aerospace
- Senior Harness Design Engineer, Avionics Integration Group at Space X
- Chief Engineer / Engineering Manager at RSI-CRI Inc
- Chief Design Engineer, Hazardous Area Interconnects at WorxAmerica Inc
2 months at this Job
- BA - Physics/Environmental Studies
- Avionics Engineer at Roketsan
- Avionics Software Test Engineer at ICterra
- Intern Engineer at Rakun Software
- Intern Engineer at HAVELSAN
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
* Design of Lithium Ion battery pack for launch vehicles * Design Battery Management System with the use of battery monitor IC's, active/passive balancing, DC-DC converters * Create PCB schematic/layout in Altium for Li-ion battery pack battery management system * Create testbed for breadboard and brass board testing of battery management system * Create requirement, procurement, test plan documents * Design professional OEM product brochures using Adobe Photoshop
- Avionics Engineer - Power Systems at Firefly Space Systems
- Hardware Engineer - FPGA Designer at Northrop Grumman
- Wireless Communications Engineer Intern - WiFi Tester at BAE Systems
- Hardware Engineer Intern - Digital Systems at Northrop Grumman
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Computer and Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
I was an Avionics engineer for the USAFR and specialize in communications and navigation
systems on aircraft. I am skilled in diagnosing and repairing any malfunctions on aircraft
• Trained in reading wire diagrams and schematics of integrated systems
• Maintaining inventory of tools, parts, and test equipment
• Troubleshoot and splice wires; replace any damaged components
• Skillfully trained on usage of Multimeters, Watt meters, IFF transponder Test Set, Oscilloscopes, TACAN test sets, IFR 4000 Navigation/Communications Ramp Test Set, and UHF/VHF/and HF communication systems.
• Engaged supervisors and coworkers to create a relaxed yet professional work environment.
- Communications and Navigation Engineer at United States Air Force Reserve
- Electronics Sales Associate at
- Golf Course Vehicle Maintainer at Fort Jackson Golf Club
- Sales Associate at
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Biology
- Associates - Sciences
• Design requirements capture, design, validation, troubleshooting, and certification of CFR 14 Part 23 aircraft avionics and electrical systems.
• Working with managers and key players in Engineering (PE's, ODA, SME's, DERs OEM, etc).
• Assisting in the development and evaluation of crucial systems identified on Textron Aviation Requirements documentation.
• Preparing engineering drawings for aircraft installation of avionics and electrical systems and wiring using computer based drafting tools (IAI/HarnesSys design tool).
• Utilizing electronic test equipment to verify avionics and electrical systems meet design requirements, and/or for system troubleshooting in the lab and on aircraft.
• Preparing engineering trade studies, functional test procedures, certification plans, ground and flight test plans, certification reports, and other engineering documents.
• Writing technical descriptions of subject matter pertinent to design or test requirements. Including descriptions of supplier parts, test or rigging specifications, etc.
• Assisting with the evaluation and analysis of avionics and electrical system design for completion of function hazard assessments and system safety assessments.
- Sr. Avionics Systems/ Electrical Engineer (Special Missions, Contract) at Textron Aviation
- Sr. Avionics Systems/ Electrical Engineer at GOGO In-Flight Entertainment
- Avionics Systems/ Electrical Engineer at CIRRUS AIRCRAFT
- Consultant, Systems/ Electrical Engineering at GENPACT SOLUTIONS
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Avionics Engineering Technology
- Associate of Science degree - Avionics