Avionics Technician: Responsible for repair of field returns of cockpit display units used primarily on Airbus aircraft.
- Avionics Technician at Thales Avionics Corp.
18 years, 3 months at this Job
As an Avionics Technician I do maintenance on CASS Benches including inspections, calibration, and unscheduled maintenance.
- Avionics Technician at United States Navy
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
I am employed with ST Engineering Aerospace where i have attained knowledge and experience as an avionics technician on the Boeing 757, 767 and 777; Airbus A330 and A320 and am also qualified as a technician for Mcdonnel Douglas aircraft
- Avionics Technician at ST Engineering Aerospace
- at METCAL
6 months at this Job
- High school
Skilled Avionics Technician on the F/A-18 aircraft with the U.S. Navy. Perform a variety of installation, troubleshooting and maintenance tasks on avionics hardware and wiring assemblies.
- Avionics Technician at U.S. Navy
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
- High school
• Assistant avionics technician to a fleet of more than 20 aircraft.
• Routinely worked with other departments to ensure aircraft readiness.
- Avionics Technician at U.S. Marine Corps
- Avionics Instructor at U.S. Marine Corps
1 month at this Job
- - General Education Requirements for a Future
* Avionics Technician assigned to MRO lead team performing FAA- and EASA-certified MRO services on Airbus and Boeing aircraft. * Aircraft modifications, including harness fabrication, assembly and testing.
- Avionics Technician at GDC Technics
- Avionics Technician at Associated Air Center
- Avionics Technician at
- Avionics Technician at
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Aviation
Avionics Technician at the Tampa MRO with primary duties being aircraft WiFi system installation, upgrades, and modifications(Gogo, Panasonic, and ViaSat),along with aircraft cargo conversions. Most duties require install, inspect, test, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, and navigation on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Avionics Technician at Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services/ PEMCO MRO
- Launch Technician at Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX)
- Aircraft Overhaul Work Leader at USAF Reserves (Federal Civil Service)
- Unit Deployment Manager at USAFR
2 years at this Job
- Certificate - Military Leadership and Management
- Certificate - Military Studies
- Certificate - Avionics
- Certificate - Electronic Principles
I was tasked with removal and replacement of avionics components, troubleshooting complex problems and ensuring that jobs were completed in a timely matter or if it couldn't be finished in one shift to communicate to the next shift what was left to do. I also instructed and trained marines on basic avionics technician component locations, as well as how to troubleshoot.
- AVIONICS TECHNICIAN at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Ÿ As Avionics Technician on UH60A/L/M, Performed Reset program inspections and repairs. Performed line maintenance and ensured that all maintenance and repairs are documented. Inspected all navigation and communication components and wire runs for repairs, removed and replaced navigation and communication antennas, checked and preformed aircraft lighting, aircraft deicing systems, pilot system, and performed operational checks on navigation, communication, deicing, lighting and instrument systems.
- Avionics Technician at L-3 Communications
- Avionics Supervisor at Army Fleet Support
- Site Coordinator / Avionics Technician at US Helicopter/ / Reliance Aerotech
- Avionics Technician at Timco
5 years, 2 months at this Job
While serving as an Avionics Technician i performed the following:
• Performed operational checks on UHF and VHF frequencies
• Read schematics and maintenance publications to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical issues with little or no supervision
• Removed and replaced avionics components
• Performed preventive and corrective maintenance of all avionics/electrical systems such as communications, weapons, navigation, radar, and both DC/AC power distribution
• Performed splicing, pinning, and solder repairs on wire harnesses, connectors, and switches
• Took charge and inspected safety programs such as Battery Safety, ESD, and Compass Calibration
• As a Work Center Supervisor led programs during inspections and passed with zero adverse hits on Naval inspections
• Obtained the billet of Collateral Duty Inspector and performed final operational checks on all completed avionics tasks and assignments
• Oversaw and ran a work center of over 30 Technicians to ensure that tasks were delegated and completed to increase readiness of 25 Aircraft
• Actively hold a secret security clearance
- Avionics Technician at United States Marine Corp
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- H-1 Communications and Navigation Systems Organizational Maintenance - Avionics
- Marine Avionics Apprentice Technical Training - Avionics