Working as Dynamics AX Developer at Mcaconnect from November 2013
➢ Worked as Dynamics AX Techno functional Senior Analyst at Lend Lease, South Melbourne from Nov 2008 to Jul 2013.
➢ Worked as a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer at B2B Software Technologies Ltd Hyderabad India from Jun 2005 to Aug 2008.
➢ Worked as a Software Test Engineer at Techno mind System Pvt Limited, Bangalore India from Dec 2003 to Apr 2005
- Dynamics AX Developer at Mcaconnect
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer at Mcaconnect IL
- Techno functional Senior Analyst at Lend Lease, Melbourne
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer at Lend Lease, Melbourne
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Graduate Diploma - Computer Science
Provided AX support for Finance and Accounting environments.
• Administered AX user accounts including new hires, terminations, and security permissions.
• Wrote reports via jobs in X++ and queries in SQL.
• Assisted with AX upgrade from AX 2012 R1 to AX 2012 R3.
• Created a SQL report and matrix illustrating user roles in R3 based on roles in R1
• Wrote jobs for mass updating data (projects, worker records, purchase orders) in accordance with existing procedures.
• Assisted with day-to-day user issues regarding timesheets, expense reports, and workflows.
- AX Developer at Omnicom Health Group
- AX Developer at AVL Digital Group
8 months at this Job
- BS - Mathematics
• Performed customer implementations, upgrades, and support of Dynamics 365 for finance and operations.
• Customized and created few forms and reports in Dynamics 365 for POC.
• Extensively worked on MS Dynamics AX Financial Modules like (AP, AR, GL, and FA) and AOT objects.
• Performed Installation, Configuration & production deployment activities.
• Developed technical specification and formulated customized reports.
• Building new process using X++, SSRS report development, data migration & Integrations with SAP and other Microsoft SCM applications using AIF.
• Expertise in Customization, Upgrade, Implementation and Production Support of all AX 2012 modules.
• Defined AX enhancement requirements for reports and business processes and forms.
• Participated in leaning of business strategies to analyze system project during actual functioning.
• Expertise in SSRS Reports development and developed various reports across all the modules in AX.
• Maintained system files, user manual and guides with regular and accurate system upgrades. Environment: Microsoft Dynamics 2012 R3, SQL Server 2008, SSRS, MorphX, X++, Visual studio 2010.
- Sr. AX Developer at World Bank Group
- Sr. AX Developer at BCBS CareFirst (FEPOC)
- Dynamics AX Developer at Ascena Retail Group
- Sr. AX Developer at Valeant Pharmaceuticals
1 year at this Job
• Develop new reports and modify existing reports in AX
• Troubleshoot AX issues related to AP, AR, Cash and Band Management and GL
• Create new reports for Financial module in management portal
- Microsoft AX Developer at Wills Group
- Microsoft AX Developer at Urbani Truffles
- Microsoft AX Financial Consultant at Vince
- I.T Manager at Super Asia
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - PGD
The contract was extended from 2 to 16 months, because I resolved many critical projects. Customized the complex Dynamics AX 2012 custom Commodity Trading module, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory Management, Product Management, Project Management and other modules. Due to the complex trading and loan operations of the company, many new processes, forms, windows, queries, and reports are built with new customizations. Used Power BI and SSAS. Worked on the complicated customizations to integrate the company operations with various AX sales order, purchase order, projects, payroll, human resources, shipment, inventory journals, and many other screen windows. Created and modified the AX SSRS or Sql Server reports with images, AX data and custom data, which are integrated with the complex trading and loan operations of the company. Team Lead great comment: “I wanted to thank you for the work that you’ve put into the Dynamics AX projects. You have been a valuable contributor to the team.”
The contract was extended from 2 to 16 months, because I resolved many critical projects. Customized the complex Dynamics AX 2012 custom Commodity Trading module, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory Management, Product Management, Project Management and other modules.
Due to the complex trading and loan operations of the company, many new processes, forms, windows, queries, and reports are built with new customizations. Used Power BI and SSAS. Worked on the complicated customizations to integrate the company operations with various AX sales order, purchase order, projects, payroll, human resources, shipment, inventory journals, and many other screen windows.
Created and modified the AX SSRS or Sql Server reports with images, AX data and custom data, which are integrated with the complex trading and loan operations of the company.
Team Lead great comment: “I wanted to thank you for the work that you’ve put into the Dynamics AX projects. You have been a valuable contributor to the team.”
- Senior Dynamics AX Developer at A-Mark Precious Metals
- Senior Dynamics AX Developer at Gilbarco Veeder Root
- Senior Dynamics AX Developer at Schuff International
- Senior Dynamics AX Developer at Marc Jacobs
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Respond to help desk tickets that pertain to DAX. Make custom changes to the system using x++. Create BI and DAX reports using SSRS.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer at Forest River
- IT Consultant at Skyline Champion Home Builders
- Programmer Analyst at Skyline Homes
- IT Consultant at Ken Yoder Photography
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Management Information Systems
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Information Systems
I develop customizations for Retail company in AR and AP module
• Provide mentoring and training for junior staff
- Senior Dynamics AX Developer at Implexis Solutions
- DAX Developer at Ellipse Solutions
- NET Developer at Ellipse Solutions
- C# Developer at IntLab SRL
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Informatics and Foreign Languages
AX Development, consulting, working with Microsoft Partners, Integration, X++ customizations on forms, utilizing data entities for DIXF data/import/export for source staging and validations. Worked primarily in financial analysis modules as well as retail. Focused on architectural design and delivery of implementations. Worked with B2B users to carve out customizations for development. Environment: D365, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (R3, R2), SQL Server 2014, 2016, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio 2015, Team Meeting, Module, GL Module, AR/AP Module, Retail, Administration, Configuration, SQL Business Management Studio, full installation, and demo's and training provided as needed with users.
- AX Developer/Consultant at ADS Consulting
- Software Developer AX Integration at Century Business Solutions
- AX Developer at A All American Remodeling Company
- AX Developer, Business Analyst, .Net Developer at National Oilwell Varco
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- BS - Computer Science
Responsibilities: Design, program, demo, and users training of new functionalities and bugs fixes. Document projects and ensure that internal stakeholders are satisfied. Ensure e-commerce website and AX efficient working. Project Experience: 1) Vertex: We currently charges sales tax only for orders shipped to addresses in Pennsylvania. The items are marked as taxable or non-taxable in AX, and the PA sales tax rates are stored in local tables. New legislation will soon require LV to charge sales tax for order shipped to all states in the United States. This is a challenging project to replace AX tax functionality and I need to design the solution, coding, testing, and implementation. 2) Claim process: Created a claim function to facilitate the claim process. 3) SSRS reports: Using Visual Studio to develop various reports. 4) Web page regroup: Designed the solution to regroup products making the e-commerce website user friendly. 5) Code moving documentation: Documented code moving process so that we and consultants are following the same standard in developing projects. 6) LV dictionary: Created a LV dictionary project to enable users to save special terms and skip spelling check. 7) Auto PO available date: Programmed the PO available date based on vendor warehouse leading time setup. 8) Auto PO close: Created a batch job to auto close open POs according to certain conditions to save huge time for purchasing team's manual processing. 9) New countries configuration: Configured new countries and related data import to enable our e-commerce website in new countries. 10) Auto email to customers: Modified sales order packing process to automatically send email to customer. 11) Web service configuration: Configured web service in AX so that AX can integrate with other applications. 12) System optimization and bug fixes: Rewrote codes which were bottleneck of performance and bug fixes.
- Senior AX Developer/Applications Specialist at LuckyVitamin
- Developer/Applications Specialist at EastWood
- Developer/Applications Specialist at Amplifier Research Corporation
- Microsoft Dynamics Tech Conference at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master Degree
Responsible and managing the ERP team, solving any functional issues or bugs appeared to Al Ansari ERP users
• Provide solutions that covered most of aspects of the client business.
• Documentations such as (Test scripts & End user’s manual).
• Uploading data through Microsoft Excel.
• End user Training.
• Supporting (Go Live) phase.
• Worked closely with company employees and translate their requirements into technology.
• Worked closely with AX developer to translate Al Ansari requirements into ERP.
- ERP(MS AX2012)Administrator at AL Ansari Holding Company
- Senior Microsoft AX Consultant at Right group Co
- Financial & SCM Analyst for SPIN at A-tech Co
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting