• Customized the product using X++, MorphX Technologies.
• Created and developed reports using SSRS.
• Enterprise Portal Customizations, Creating new pages & web controls.
• Data migration and validation, developed & tested an interface framework to schedule imports from SQL and file sources into AIF web services.
• Develop and implement Post Dated Checks (PDC) on Dynamics AX 2012.
• Assisted in developing HR & Payroll module on Dynamics AX 2012.
• Build Reports from scratch and also did customizations according to the client requirement.
• Created tables, extended data types (EDTs), base Enums, classes, forms, reports, menu items.
• Worked on Administration and Basic module to configure the system, as Alerts, Email Batch Processing and Microsoft Office Outlook Integration, Enterprise Portal (Role Center), Security Permissions and Record Level Security. Environment: Dynamics AX 2012 R2/R30, Dynamics AX 4.0, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012, Visual Studio 2010, X++, MorphX
- Dynamics AX Developer at Mayo Clinic
- Dynamics AX Developer at Avanade
- Dynamics AX Developer at Gilberaco, Herdon, VA
- Net Developer at HAP
3 years, 7 months at this Job
R2, R3, RTM
• Experience with integrations to/from Dynamics AX using AIF services, DIXF tools
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Experience with Agile, Scrum, iterative project methodologies
• Dynamics AX Security System setup and administration.
• Developed AX Reports.
• Large EDI/ AIF project integrating with a third-party logistics
• Built code in X++
- AX Developer, .Net Developer, at All American Remodeling Company
- AX Developer/Bus Analyst/HD at National Oilwell Varco
- Developer at State of Idaho
- IT, AX Developer at ATK
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Associate of Applied Science - Web Development
Description: Created new Microsoft Dynamics AX Inventory Variance form for the Inventory Management module. Created Microsoft Dynamics AX reports Commercial Invoice (Accounts Receivable), Sales Tax Transaction Details (General Ledger). Modified Hired In Report (HR module). Added new features to the Casing Running ASP.Net website allowing auto calculation of Time per joint & joint per hour. Also added International Country and Province dropdowns along with other requested fields with validation. These additional fields required modifying the existing MS SQL stored procedures. Added new functionality to the NPT (Non Productive Time) ASP.Net website providing the Excel export of data grid results.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 ,C#, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2008, SQL 2005, Windows 7.
• Microsoft Dynamics Forms
• Microsoft Dynamics Reports
• ASP.Net Development
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer at Tesco
- C# / VB ASP.Net Developer at Enterprise Products
- Customer Support at ExxonMobil
- C# Windows Applications Developer at NFR Energy
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Computer Technology Course
- Associate - Computer Technology
- Microsoft Certified Professional
Address: 500 East Broad Street, Mansfield, TX, 76063
• Gather business requirements, provide clients with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and D365 customizations/solutions to meet specific business needs of various industries using X++.
• Upgrade Microsoft AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 development.
• Work with clients with Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system implementations, version upgrade, full data import and export, business intelligent, third party adds-on integrations, GO LIVE technical support, functionality enhancement.
• Develop, design, and deploy SQL Server Report Service report with X++, Visual Studio Report design with C#.
• Microsoft Dynamics AX client server configurations, enterprise portals, third party data migrations tools.
• Microsoft Dynamics AX mobile technology, implementation with tabloid, i.e., Ipad app development.
- Dynamics AX Developer at Client First Business Solutions
- Enterprise Infrastructure IT intern at Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Operations Research (IT) Intern at System Center
- at Dean's Excellent Scholarship at University of Texas at Dallas
5 years at this Job
- M.S. Information Technology - Management
- M.S. - Chemical Engineering
- B.S. - Bioengineering
Industry Consulting / Professional Services' 02/2017 to 8/2018 Responsibilities: End client direct technical support: 1. A primary technical point of contact for the end client 2. Taking responsibility of validating and clarifying Functional Designs and adding the right technical guidance details 3. Serving as a liaison between the end client functional team and the development team 4. Performing initial QA and functional testing of the developed solutions 5. Communicating on the daily basis with the development team and project manager 6. Reports developing (SSRS), performance optimization (MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3), migrating from AX 2012 R2 to AX 2012 R3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Job Title Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer (contractor, remote), Outsourcing Company I-NETI (International) Industry Outsourcing services 01/2016 to 10/2016 Responsibilities: Environment developing, customization, reports developing, end client technical support (MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Job Title Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant (full-time employee, remote), AKA Enterprise Solutions (US) Industry Computing - Consulting / Professional Services' 10/2012 to 10/2015 Responsibilities: Reports developing, preparing technical solutions, environment developing, customization, migration, integration, technical support, functionality optimization in MS Dynamics AX 2009, MS Dynamics AX 2012, AX 2012 R2 and AX 2012 R3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Job Title Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer, LLP SIGMA (full-time employee, Kazakhstan) Industry
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant / Technical Solution Architect at Arbela Technologies (US)
- at Computing - Consulting / Professional Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Responsible and managing the ERP team, solving any functional issues or bugs appeared to Al Ansari ERP users
• Provide solutions that covered most of aspects of the client business.
• Documentations such as (Test scripts & End user’s manual).
• Uploading data through Microsoft Excel.
• End user Training.
• Supporting (Go Live) phase.
• Worked closely with company employees and translate their requirements into technology.
• Worked closely with AX developer to translate Al Ansari requirements into ERP.
- ERP(MS AX2012)Administrator at AL Ansari Holding Company
- Senior Microsoft AX Consultant at Right group Co
- Financial & SCM Analyst for SPIN at A-tech Co
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting
Morph X, X++, Intelli-morph Microsoft Office, Project, Visio Adobe design and graphical software's Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, Microsoft Access SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft dynamics 365 Developer at Microsoft Dynamics AX
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Education
• ABAP function module, class, user exit, BADI and BAPI development, complex configuration, and SAPScript, SmartForm, and AdobeForm development
• Learned ABAP and the SAP S/4 ECC environment including the SD, MM, WM, and FSCM modules for an ERP replacement project and subsequent development
• Lead technical contact for Vistex SAP add-on for advanced pricing and vendor chargeback management through which we receive a quarter of total sales back in chargebacks
• Worked closely with contractors and ScanSource employees to implement and in some cases design WRICEF elements including data conversion for Special Pricing Agreements (SPA) for three major regional projects
• Traveled to Brussels and Mexico City twice each for SAP ERP project preparation and go-live activities
• Worked as the only developer on the Center of Excellence team, primarily providing support to the Vistex functional team Significant Projects * Vistex Enhancements - worked closely with the Vistex technical contractors to learn and then help develop enhancements to existing functionality, especially for tracking maximum quantities and other ScanSource specific requirements. Am the primary technical contact for pricing related questions and new development. * Customer & Material Authorizations - re-wrote the code for determining authorizations using a Shared Memory Object for performance reasons with an increase from under 100 per second to over 200,000. Wrote a tool to visualize the authorizations since they can be set at many levels on both the customer and material sides and can include restrictions at each of those levels. * API Development - created and enhanced several APIs to work with our e-commerce solution and for communication with other applications. * Check Printing - resolved several problems with the check printing solution including adjusting the form to get the checks certified by the bank and resolving printer communication issues. * Code Proficiency - created more than 360 transports, more than any other ScanSource employee. Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer (2yrs)
• X++ and T-SQL development
• Learned X++ and the MS Dynamics AX environment for an ERP replacement project
• Lead technical contact for Riversand's PIM/MDM implementation sub-project
• Worked closely with contractors and ScanSource employees to define and implement WRICEF elements for the conversion
• C# .NET development
• Go to person for PIM questions (very complex process involving 15+ servers)
• Trained and developed in Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Axapta) using X++
• Managed a team of 8-10 developers in South Carolina and Minnesota
• Worked closely with business personnel to determine needs and define requirements
• Trained in Requirements Gathering and Project Management
• Built and updated websites and online tools using Classic ASP, Java, Cold Fusion
• Significant SQL Server development using stored procedures, DTS packages, BCP command-line tools, and performance optimization
• Developed and maintained online configuration tools Significant Projects * Blue Martini E-Commerce Storefronts - Third-party Java application using SQL Server backend database was highly customized to support multiple reseller storefronts each with their own pricing structures and product offerings including proprietary products. The project failed due to design problems in the initial application and to highly flexible pricing options but I learned a lot about optimizing SQL Server databases. Significant T-SQL code was needed to move product information from the Blue Martini SQL Server database to a legacy SQL Server database. * Interactive Employee Seating Map - Created a Classic ASP and Ajax application that uses significant HTML DOM manipulation to create a dynamic map for locating employees in the building. Basic employee information is loaded from a SQL Server database while and an emplqoyee can update their location by dragging their icon on the map or an administrator can move anyone. The location is saved via an Ajax call to a Classic ASP page. * AdBuilder - Classic ASP internet application using a SQL Server backend database that allows customers to create personalized PDF product Advertisements from a PDF template. The application allows administrators to upload specially formatted PDF files which get processed by the application so they can be used as templates. The customer provides text or images for the designated areas in the template, producing a press ready PDF file. * Quick Quotes - Was hired to maintain and develop new features for a VB based quoting and configuration application that originally used Microsoft Access as the database. Migrated it to use SQL Server and developed many new features until it was replaced with a FlowBuilder based configurator.
- Senior SAP ABAP Developer (4yrs) at ScanSource, Inc
- Web Developer at Homepoint.com
- Knowledge Engineer at The Ginesys Corporation
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
9. Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant / Technical Solution Architect (contractor /remote) Resume
Responsibilities: End client direct technical support: 1. A primary technical point of contact for the end client 2. Taking responsibility of validating and clarifying Functional Designs and adding the right technical guidance details 3. Serving as a liaison between the end client functional team and the development team 4. Performing initial QA and functional testing of the developed solutions 5. Communicating on the daily basis with the development team and project manager 6. Reports developing (SSRS), performance optimization (MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3), migrating from AX 2012 R2 to AX 2012 R3
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant / Technical Solution Architect (contractor /remote) at Arbela Technologies (US)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer (contractor, remote) at Outsourcing Company I-NETI
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant (full-time employee, remote) at AKA Enterprise Solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer (full-time employee) at LLP SIGMA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor’s degree - System Engineer
• Working on integrations in Dynamics AX with OMS, High Jump (Warehouse management System), TIBCO, ATG, for different interfaces.
• Working closely with Business owners, documenting the requirement to achieve the best development practices: Requirement analysis, development, documentation, unit testing, production migration and support.
• Working on different modules like Financials, O2C, P2P, Retail (POS), Manufacturing, order fulfillment.
• Responsible for code built and release into different environments.
• Carried out the projects in agile methodology (Scrum).
• Responsible for code customization, performance optimization as per business requirements.
• Development and customization on new and existing SSRS reports.
- Role - Project Lead and Sr. Developer at Guitar Center Inc
- Role - Lead Developer at DAX Software Solutions
- Role - Sr. AX Developer at SolarCity Corp
- Role - Sr. Programmer Analyst (Dynamics AX) at Friedkin Group, TX
8 months at this Job