Description: Created new Microsoft Dynamics AX Inventory Variance form for the Inventory Management module. Created Microsoft Dynamics AX reports Commercial Invoice (Accounts Receivable), Sales Tax Transaction Details (General Ledger). Modified Hired In Report (HR module). Added new features to the Casing Running ASP.Net website allowing auto calculation of Time per joint & joint per hour. Also added International Country and Province dropdowns along with other requested fields with validation. These additional fields required modifying the existing MS SQL stored procedures. Added new functionality to the NPT (Non Productive Time) ASP.Net website providing the Excel export of data grid results. Environment:
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 ,C#, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2008, SQL 2005, Windows 7.
• Microsoft Dynamics Forms
• Microsoft Dynamics Reports
• ASP.Net Development
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer at Tesco
- C# / VB ASP.Net Developer at Enterprise Products
- Customer Support at ExxonMobil
- C# Windows Applications Developer at NFR Energy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Computer Technology Course
- Associate - Computer Technology
- Microsoft Certified Professional
• Customized the product using X++, MorphX Technologies.
• Created and developed reports using SSRS.
• Enterprise Portal Customizations, Creating new pages & web controls.
• Data migration and validation, developed & tested an interface framework to schedule imports from SQL and file sources into AIF web services.
• Develop and implement Post Dated Checks (PDC) on Dynamics AX 2012.
• Assisted in developing HR & Payroll module on Dynamics AX 2012.
• Build Reports from scratch and also did customizations according to the client requirement.
• Created tables, extended data types (EDTs), base Enums, classes, forms, reports, menu items.
• Worked on Administration and Basic module to configure the system, as Alerts, Email Batch Processing and Microsoft Office Outlook Integration, Enterprise Portal (Role Center), Security Permissions and Record Level Security. Environment: Dynamics AX 2012 R2/R30, Dynamics AX 4.0, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012, Visual Studio 2010, X++, MorphX
- Dynamics AX Developer at Mayo Clinic
- Dynamics AX Developer at Avanade
- Dynamics AX Developer at Gilberaco, Herdon, VA
- Net Developer at HAP
4 years at this Job
for in-house development team of National Material.
• Analyse existing ERP and support data migration to new ERP
• Work with functional consultants in technical design, development and support of complex custom applications, databases, user interfaces and reports.
• Installation & configuration of Dynamics AX
• Develop, configure & maintain supply chain EDI with trading partners
• Support manufacturing operations, inventory control, quality and financial areas of the new ERP
• Create or maintain user manuals and train end users
• Level up junior developers by sharing experiences on developing clean code using best practices, improve one's debugging skills, understand how RDBMS functions, how to get bottleneck of a process & improvement strategies, understand end to end architecture, deployment to different environments & configure them, writing test cases and building tools for soft skills.
- senior dynamics AX developer at National Material LP
- onsite ERP Project Lead at Larsen & Toubro InfoTech Limited
- Offshore ERP Project Lead at Larsen & Toubro InfoTech Limited
- ERP Technical Consultant at IL&FS Technologies Limited
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - B.E. Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engg
• Architect and Development ◦ Migration from AX 2009 to D365FO ◦ A/R Invoicing automation ◦ DOMO integration ◦ SFDC Integration ◦ Gemalto Integration * Using MS Flow and Azure Function as middleware Dynamics AX Developer
- Sr. Business System Solution Architect at Gigamon Inc
- Contract for Gigamon at Evolution I/O Group
- Business Systems Analyst at Mode Media Corporation
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Lead at InfoIMAGE Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Updated SSRS reports.
• Created, tested and documented an interface system for the NEW HEB snack plant in Houston. This interface communicated all the Items, BOMs, Production Orders, Picking lists, Presice Inventory Consumption, and scrapped products between AX and hand held barcode scanners and MES (A Polytron product that is attached to the HEB Manufacturing equipment)
- Sr AX Developer AX 2012 R3 at HEB Texas
- Merchandising Displays Manufacturing & Distribution at Westrock
- Sr AX Developer AX 2012 R3 at Axon
- Sr AX Developer AX 2012 R2 at Sugarland, TX
7 months at this Job
- Senior Programmer at Affinity Apparel
- Senior Developer at TradeGlobal
- Senior Consultant at SA Global
- Manager - Developer at Crowe Horwath
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
Responsible and managing the ERP team, solving any functional issues or bugs appeared to Al Ansari ERP users
• Provide solutions that covered most of aspects of the client business.
• Documentations such as (Test scripts & End user’s manual).
• Uploading data through Microsoft Excel.
• End user Training.
• Supporting (Go Live) phase.
• Worked closely with company employees and translate their requirements into technology.
• Worked closely with AX developer to translate Al Ansari requirements into ERP.
- ERP(MS AX2012)Administrator at AL Ansari Holding Company
- Senior Microsoft AX Consultant at Right group Co
- Financial & SCM Analyst for SPIN at A-tech Co
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting
Project Description: Design and development of a revenue portal for the accounting team of Pet Vet Care Centers. - Integration of finance and CRM data from the ERP systems of the Pet Vet clinics nationwide into a central SQL Server backend. - Design and development of an ASP.NET portal for the approval of payment types and internal reporting of the accounting team. - Design and development of SSRS business reports and dashboards. - Liaising with accounting departments and various stakeholders to formulate the business requirements.
Design and development of a revenue portal for the accounting team of Pet Vet Care Centers.
- Integration of finance and CRM data from the ERP systems of the Pet Vet clinics nationwide into a central SQL Server backend.
- Design and development of an ASP.NET portal for the approval of payment types and internal reporting of the accounting team.
- Design and development of SSRS business reports and dashboards.
- Liaising with accounting departments and various stakeholders to formulate the business requirements.
- Software Developer at Pet Vet
- Azure Business Intelligence Architect (Contractor) at Vertikom GmbH
- Senior SQL Server Consultant (Contractor) at Microsoft Consulting Services GmbH
- Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant (Contractor) at Union Investment
7 months at this Job
California, US Apr 18 - Present
• Conduct research on new data and technology areas to help customers to assess their digital transformation maturity. Assess customers' current digital maturity level, analyses gaps and propose areas needs to be improved. Work focused on Big Data and AI, Technology Leadership.
• Worked with multiple technology teams to design architecture solutions, using open source to generate tools and automate digital transformation process.
• Check online references. Review code, mentor developers.
• Programming Language: Python, Java and SQL.
• Technology areas are in Blockchain, Elasticsearch, and Solution Design and Delivery.
- Architect/Developer at Lily Software Inc
- Search Architect/Developer at IBM Global Business Services
- Architect (IoT, Watson IoT) at IBM Global Business Services
- Data Architect, Developer at IBM Global Business Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Studies - Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Performed website modification, such as revising web content, uploading optimized web images, and creating effective meta-descriptions and keywords, on the company websites: www.123remodeling.com, onthegolocksmith.com, locksmithchicago.com, and garagedoorsofchicago.com
• Carried out the daily maintenance of customizing product descriptions and images for approximately 1,000 items on the 123 Remodeling Ecommerce website: store.123remodeling.com
• Conducted search, web, and site performance analysis using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
• Performed search engine optimization by creating SEO-optimized content, uploading optimized images, and generate keywords using Google Keywords, Moz and SEM Rush tools
• Utilized Google Adwords and Google Merchant Center to generate remodeling leads and tile sales for 123 Remodeling
• Processed 5-10 online tile orders per week for 123 Remodeling's ecommerce website using WooCommerce, Amazon, and PayPal Payments.
• Handled 5-10 customer calls per shift regarding home remodeling inquiries, real estate listings, and locksmith services
• Optimized loading page speed for all websites to be 5 seconds or less in computer, mobile, and tablet devices
• Aided the Chief Accountant with day-to-day bookkeeping duties, such as creating invoices, recording customer payments, and calculating expenses, using Quickbooks 2017 Desktop Pro
• Assisted 123 Remodeling staff in solving IT troubleshooting issues, such as connecting network printers, removing malware and viruses, optimizing computer performance, and file-sharing within computer networks
- Web Developer/Office Manager at Remodeling Inc
- Web Developer at Chicago Scene Magazine
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer at AXPulse
- Web Developer at Trade Show Exhibitors Association
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Computer Science