As a baby nurse I finish my contract with one family for 6 weeks to up to 3 months. It deoends if the family will need you a little longer. Last year I did 2 consecutive family that I worked with for 5 months & 6 months. I am presently working I’m supposed to be a baby nurse but then the family offered a good number & benefits just to stay with them for at least 3 years until they decide on the next baby but then my expertise is on infants and I want to learn more.
- Baby Nurse/ Nanny at Private Family
5 months at this Job
I have 5 years working with new borns as a baby nurse.
- Baby nurse at I work as a baby nurse for new born . Baby in my spear tim e a dressmaker .
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some high school - Dress making
Love babies, so I became a baby nurse kind tender, gentle , honest , hard working , work with babies from birth to 4-5 yrs
- Baby nurse at Private Duty In-Home Care
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Nursing
Responsible for the continuous assessment and intervention of the physical/spiritual needs of laboring, delivering patients and their families, as well as newborns. Experienced in the care of the pre-op and post-operative cesarean section patient. 7 to 18 LABOR AND DELIVERY NURSE, MOM/BABY NURSE
- LABOR AND DELIVERY NURSE, MOM/BABY NURSE at Upper Valley Medical Center
- at Good Samaritan Hospital
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Nursing Magna
2016-2018 Baby nurse/Nanny(Fraternal twins) 2010-2015 Baby Nurse, mostly 24 hour jobs, plus some nights-various homes in the tri state area 2007-2010 Nanny for 2 month old baby girl-New York,NY 2002-2007 Nanny for twin boys- New York, NY 1998-2000 Baby Nurse within various private homes, in New York
- Baby Nurse/ Nanny at Self
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
I have years of experience with newborns and toddlers. I usually work as a baby nurse on a weekends and part-time with children age 1-3 years old. I'm certified newborn care specialist and I have CPR as well. I'm Polish, I drive, I have my own car. I love kids so much. Their safety and happiness is nr 1 for me. Marta 646-744-4101
- Experienced baby nurse at Self employed
7 years, 4 months at this Job
mother baby couplet care and gynecological medical surgical care.
- Mother Baby Nurse at Memorial Hermann
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Registered Nurse at Gwinnett Medical Center
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Scepter Health and Rehab of Snellville
- Private Duty Nurse at PALLIATIVE CARE FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES
- Registered Nurse at REGION I MEDICAL CENTER
at this Job
- B.S. - Nursing
Baby girl was a new born when I started.2wks old Diaper changing daily baby feeding, putting baby on a feeding and sleeping schedule.Tummy time, baby exercises, massages,sterilization of bottles and breast pump part. and much more hands on as the day goes by.
- Baby Nurse/Nanny at Dawn and Sean Blachar
3 years at this Job
- high school - nursing
Taking care of the baby, washing the bottles, Feeding, medication administration.
- Baby Nurse/ patient care at Mr Wise, MD
- Night nurse at Patrick o'leary, MD
- Night nurse at Pateick O'leary, MD
- Baby Nurse/Sleep trainer at Jennifer Meitzner
at this Job
- - Nursing
- Associate of Science - Agriculture