A position as an active employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth with a company.
Front/Back Office Assistant | Oct 2016 to July 2018
• Front Office duties:
• Checking in and out patients, collecting balances and co pays, explaining insurance benefit information to patients. Obtain and distribute medical records, labs, radiology reports to providers. Enter results into patients charts. Scheduling via phone/email. Prepare for next day, call patients to confirm their appointment, make sure insurance has been verified. Balances for end of day, post all payments. Complete all FMLA/Short term disability/Maternity Leave paperwork for patients.
• Back Office duties:
• Rooming patients, perform basic vitals such as blood pressure, weight, enter medical history, perform non stress tests
- Front/Back Office Assistant at Maricopa OBGYN
- Medical and Wellness assistant at Warner Family Practice
- Medical Assistant externship at Warner Family Practice
- AZ Tech Radiology at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Receptionist and back office assistant, I did both duties on a daily basis. Front office duties were; answer phones, scheduling, billing. Back office duties were set up/break down rooms, sterile, X-rays, assisted chair side in all dental procedures.
- Front Desk Receptionist/ back office assistant at Dr. Geny Chan DDS Inc
- Holiday Sales Associate at Macy's
- Dental Assistant at Unique orthodontics
- Endodontic Specialist at Dr. Christopher Sabourin
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Greet and register patients
• Take vital signs for patients
• Check insurance
• Contact patients for follow ups through the phone
• Back office support with other miscellaneous tasks
- Front And Back Office Assistant at Dr. Lisa Law's Medical Office
- Based Enrollment Counselor, Chinese Community Health Plan at Plan
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Nursing - Nursing
- - Registered Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development - Human Development
Served as sole front desk assistant taking on all duties of check-in and check-out. Back-up medical staff in back office when needed. I do insurance verification, medical records, answer phones, call pts with lab and path reports, call in refills and new meds. Triage calls, schedule procedures.
- Front/Back office Assistant at Gastroenterology Consultants, PC- Johns Creek, GA
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- MA - surgery and office appointments
• Greeted clients coming in.
• Organized and restocked lounges.
• Answered phone calls.
• Filed license plates into computer.
• Filed MSO's.
• Recorded sales calls.
• Helped file and organize other miscellaneous paperwork for back office.
- Receptionist/Back Office Assistant at Jeff Belzer's
- Receptionist at Coles salon
- Receptionist at Belle Ami Salon
10 months at this Job
- High school
Front Office Front Office: Check patients in/out, Schedule/Confirm Appointments, Insurance verification, Insurance aging, Billing, Collecting payments, Office tours, Treatment Planning, Scanning all paperwork into paperless system, Dentrix G6, Eagle soft. Back Office Back Office: Obtains patient vitals, enter patient history into EHR, Obtains X-rays, prepares patient and initiates Nitrous Sedation per Physicians orders, Completes spore testing prior to autoclaving instruments, Collects soiled instruments and begins sterilization process and bags and labels all instruments after sterilization, Assist physician chair side during procedures.
- Front / Back Office Assistant at Desert Dentistry Surprise AZ
- Patient Service Specialist at The Urgency Room
- Toombs Orthodontist at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
I started as a cashier and worked my way up to the back office and count the money
- Back Office Assistant at Daves supernarket
- Cashier/Customer Service at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Organized back office assistant with experience I a range of different business and organizational settings. Capable of multitasking under pressure situations, and make daily cash movement report.
- Back office assistant at Bravo Supermarket
- Office assistant at National Market
- Mentor and train new cashier at Cashier American Supermarket
3 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Direct accurate reconciliation of all daily cash management processes and back office functions
• Assist with hiring and on-boarding, ordering supplies, expense control, hardware functionality, time sheet management and maintaining employee files
• Partner closely with store employees and leadership, driving profitable results across the store
- Back Office Assistant at BEST BUY
- Customer Service Specialist at
- Student Contributor at FOX SPORTS UNIVERSITY
- Staff Writer at THE SCROLL
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism and Social Media Studies
- Associates Degree - Communications
Scheduling appointments for patients and different insurance companies. Duties also include answering multi-line phone system, faxing, scanning, shredding documents, translating for spanish patients, and providing excellent cust met service to each patient. Assisted the back office staff with "chinning", sterilizing and packaging instruments and kept the office clean in a fast paced office.
- Front office/back office assistant at Austin D. Hoover Oral Surgery
- Front Desk Secretary at Excel Eye Center
- Guest Service Representative at Marriott Hotels
- Administrative Services Secretary at Heritage School
11 months at this Job