As a background investigator, I travel throughout the DMV area interviewing individuals directly working in the government as well as those hired on government contracts. Individuals working in these positions are required to renew or obtain a public trust or national security clearance.
- Background Investigator at Next Level Investigator
- Correctional Counselor at Spectrum Health Systems-Cold Springs Correctional Detention Center
- at Allied Universal
- Student Worker at Old Dominion Distance Learning Center
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice/ Sociology
Background Investigator located in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area with an active security clearance.
- Background Investigator at Next Level Investigations
- Rehabilitation Technician at ATI Physical Therapy
- Student internship at PhysioTherapy Associates
- Medical Records Clerk at Metropolitan Medical Specialists
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science - Biology
Background Investigator for a contractor that provides service for the federal government. Provided background information for federal and military personnel.
- Background Investigator at Perspecta
- Background Investigator at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
Actively support the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) National Background Investigations Bureau (NBIB) federal security clearance program as a background investigator conducting investigations focused on casework from OPM and other contracts, which are based on the agency’s business need.
• Proficient in the National Security Training Standard required by OPM, which offers employees to work independently to carry out assignments to completion.
• Review and determine employment suitability of persons who require access to sensitive or classified U.S Government information. Conduct face-to-face interviews with subjects, neighbors, employers, friends, and family to obtain data pertained to Subject’s investigation.
• Perform record searched at police agencies, courthouses, education institutions, financial institutions, and medical/mental health facilities. Report all obtained information in a clear and concisereport utilizing OPM’s, PIPS, and FWS systems.
• Communicate in person and over the phone with field managers and report reviewers to provide daily status of planned verse actual work performed and to review the accuracy of reports submitted.
• Create parameters of general instructions, prescribed routines and standard practices to successfully manage stressful work situations to meet multiple deadlines consistently.
- Background Investigator at CSRA/GDIT
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Cambridge Nursing Academy
- Sales Floor Associate at TJMaxx
- SECURITY OFFICER at Allied Barton Security Company
10 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
Federal Background Investigator on the OPM Contract with Top-Secret Clearance. 16046 Eagle Ridge Drive, Tinley Contact: Wiley Woodard - (571)-249-6517 Park, Illinois
- Federal Background Investigator at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Armed Driver/Guard at Dunbar Armored, Inc
- Internet Manager/ Social Media Manager/ Commercial Account Manager at Bettenhausen Automotive
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice Studies
Federal Background Investigator specializing in all aspects of federal background investigations. Highest federal level security clearance. Strengths in: * Writing complete and through reports * Case Management / Time management * Interviewing * Locating and contacting subjects * Computer skills * Ability to adapt and overcome obstacles and issues
- Federal Background Investigator at ISN Corporation
- Private Investigator at Tanner Investigations LLC
- Sheriff's Deputy at Washington County
- Deputy Sheriff at Washington County
8 months at this Job
Fortune 500 bank and payment services Company that provides banking and credit products to individuals and businesses.
• Employee Screening: Responsible for employee relations investigations for 10 divisions/business units with more than 500 employees and contractors combined. Conducted internal and external investigations to validate new hires, current employees, and contractors met global guidelines and standards for employment eligibility.
• Employee Screening: Reviewed, assessed and adjudicated over 250 cases for new hires and contractors to validate persons associated with the organization met the necessary requirements for employment placement set by the US federal or state regulators, industry standards, and applicable international regulations.
• Organizational Leadership: Leveraged Talent Acquisition experience to lead a newly formed investigation unit, which included the development and revision of training and procedural manuals.
- Background Investigator at Discover Financial Services
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Discover Financial Services
- HR Representative at AIDS Resource Center
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator at KellyMitchell (Discover)
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Management
- Bachelor's - Human Resources Management
National Background Investigation Bureau 1901 S. Bell Street Arlington, VA 22202 United States 10/2018 - Present Background Investigator (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Familiarity with all major background database systems.. Possesses knowledge of how to locate records. Conducts interviews as necessary. Able to track down information for non-participating people who are being investigated. Verifies reported employment history. Checks court records public records address histories credit histories and tax information. Proficient with multiple software platforms and modern computer technology. Understands how to check social media footprints. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Submits thorough written reports of findings with supporting documents as exhibits for potential employers
- Background Investigator at Office of Personnel Management
- Supervisor Police Officer (Lieutenant) at Veterans Health Administration
- Police Officer at Veterans Health Administration
- Sergeant Police Officer at Veterans Health Administration
3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
- Associate's Degree - Criminal Justice
Worked as a background investigator on the BICS/OPM contract doing interviews for people obtaining or renewing their security clearances.
- Background Investigator at GDIT
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy/Health
6 months at this Job
Conducts and compiles personal and professional background investigations per the standards of our clients' requirements for their potential new employees. Prepares, reviews and submits reports on findings. Develops new procedures for investigations, expanded section to two employees and supervises or act as a lead worker to staff involved in the above work. Consistently managed and multi-task several investigations to conclusion and performs other related duties including: checking for inconsistencies, errors, omissions, falsifications and minimum requirements to ensure accuracy and completion before submitting findings to clients. Obtains and reviews records from Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Justice, and State and Municipal law enforcement records, where candidate has resided to determine if candidate was suspect or perpetrator of any crime. Prepares final background investigation package for presentation to supervision and management by organizing all investigative material in accordance with established procedures. Lead trainer for new investigators in the techniques and concepts of administrative background investigation, company policies and client-investigator relations. Through team management and inter-company cooperation consistently managed time to prioritize and combine investigations when practicable to ensure timely completion ahead of client's timeline requirements. Demonstrated cultural sensitivity through tact and courtesy when dealing with individuals from various social, cultural, racial, and economical backgrounds.
- Background Investigator at Griffin Personnel Group
- Communications Officer II at Lake Saint Louis Police Department
- Communications Officer I at St Ann Police Department
7 years, 2 months at this Job