My responsibilities included handling my own register, greeting customers, taking customer orders, preparing bakery foods and barista drinks, and counting down my drawer at the end of my shift.
- Bakery Cashier at Panera Bread
- Server/Hostess at Ruby Tuesday
- Customer Service Associate at The Coffee Quarter
- Senior Customer Service Associate at Movie Gallery
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Replenishes 4 bakery cases and products throughout each shift. Answered approximately 20 phone calls, greets approximately 40 store customers and provides exceptional service daily. Completes timely and thorough shift change procedures.
- Bakery Cashier at Butcher Shop
- Cashier/ Sales Associate at Fred's Inc
- Administrative Assistant/Account Coordinator at Colonial Supplemental Insurance
- Title Clerk at Jack O'Diamonds
3 months at this Job
- Cosmetology License - Cosmetology
I’m available in the whole store . I can work in the bakery , I stock freight and I also worked as a cashier.
- Stocker . Bakery . Cashier at Walmart
at this Job
- - Business management
- High school
Supervisor: assist customers with the self checkouts and assist the cashiers if they need help with any customer issues they are unaware of the answer to, scan large items for customers, look up products in the system that are not scanning for self checkout customers or customers on man registers, assure that every worker on the front line receives their proper breaks. Bakery: take frozen bakery items out of the freezer to let them thaw out, pan out and put items in the oven that are required to be baked, keep the floor stocked and make sure all of the items that are expiring are off of the floor, properly clean, answer phone and take orders when necessary, assist customers with cake orders, decorate cakes and prepare orders that customers are picking up. Cashier: being quick and friendly while scanning customer items and loading them into the carts, handle money, pitch mastercards and membership upgrades, assist customers with any questions they may have.
- Front Line Supervisor/Bakery/Cashier at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Kitchen Staff at Angelina's Pizza
- Sales Associate at Journeys kidz/Journeys
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
- Vocational school - Criminal Justice
2203 Ave. West
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
641673-3839 I had worked in the Jewelry Department, Bakery, Cashier, Customer Service, and the Management Program.
I had worked with the telzons to order and restock jewelry needed, sales, price downs, customer service, ear piercing, opened and closed daily, helped in customers with the electric carts, lifting the bags of mulch and other items keeping the merchandise straightened and working the lawn and garden areas, seasonal, covering for breaks, did the layaway plans, door greeter. Helped bring in carts.
• In the Bakery Department, I used the machine, Ovens to bake label each kind of items and set it out on the shelf for the customers to view and purchase. I also took orders for the cake area of the department, zoned, customer service cleaned, Help set up the old Wal-Mart and the Super Wal-Mart.
• I also worked on the self check out to assist the customers when needed, and if need an over ride or type in a code to continue the process, Printed the checks from the area if they didn't have a debit/ credit card or cash, bagged the groceries, kept the areas clean, and orderly. Also spoke on the sales over the intercom. When cashiering the area of the cigarettes we had to ID the person and learned to watch the body language, and watch for stolen items around the store for security and shop lifters.
• Identity program and was taught the codes for safety. I was a four star cashier given in 2005 from the CSM Bob in which am proud of. I had taken the Management Program test on the computer for each department while working. Management: Trey Dave Bill Jr. CSM: Bob Westenhaver Indian Hills Community College Courses: Fall of 2009- 2011 I have 44 credits and three terms away from Graduation. I had to put my Education on hold at that time due to a family matter. Course Credits:
• English Writing Skills
• English Creative Writing; Poetry
• Intro to Computers
• U.S. History
• The Novel
• Composition 1 & 2
• Social Problems
• Personal Finance
• Digital Publications
• Photo Journalism
• Marriage and Family
• Intro to Earth and Science lab
• Survey of the World Religions
• Intro to Literature
• Public Speaking
• Short Stories North Mahaska Nursing Home Oskaloosa, Iowa
• Sort and match, pick up, delivered Resident Clothes and Bedding DAILY
• One on One with the Resident
• Fixed things when needed
• Washed windows
• Swept, mopped, waxed floors
• Watered plants
• Prepared chair and table settings for the Events for the Facility
• Sanitized Areas
• Did extra Duties when Asked by Management
• Worked 12 to 14 hour days, six days a week, walked three miles a day at the time for almost a year because I was trying to buy a car for transportation
• Trained others Source Interlink -Magazines and Merchant
• I worked this also when I was at Indian Hills
• Sorting and pulling, Restocking Magazines Weekly
• Recording pulls
• Customer Service
• Trained others Goodwill of Oskaloosa Iowa
• Sorted clothes and items
• Customer Service
• Opened and Closed the Store
• Counted the til on the end of the night sales, and brought to the deposit box to pick the morning for the next day for the new sales.
• Used the computer to estimate and record the daily sales
• Trained others Pleasant Park Estes I was an Activity Director.
• I also helped the Certified Nurses Aides and Auxiliary Aides due to low staff
• One on One with the Residents
• Reports on the residents daily needs and skills
• Did Exercises routine for their level of ability
• Made Pop corn for the residents and families, played card games, pool, bingo, bringing in outings ( Music and more ) for the Residents to enjoy, scheduling events, brought in linens and water as the Auxiliary Aide to their rooms, story hour, and mental cards to help their memory, as well as questions and topics they had as there past that they enjoyed such as dancing and horse races..
• Good Communication and Listening Skills
• Keeping their minds active
• Cleaned, helped in Kitchen
• Serving food to the Residents Awards:
• Professional Development in the home for Child Care with DHS requirements
• Completion of Dependent Adult Abuse Course
• Certificate of Achievement for the tool time
• Four Certificates Awarded;for the HeadStart Program one for each year.
• Certificate of Achievement Interior Design and Management award
• Certificate of Completion of Dependent Adult abuse
• Training and Mandatory Reporters from Care Initiatives
• Certificate of 4 star Cashier of the month at Wal mart
• Certificate of Quality End of Life Care for Individuals with Dementia
• I took six weeks of course at the Indian Hills Community College completed and received a Certificate for Foster Care and Adoption Class.
- Jewelry Department, Bakery, Cashier, Customer Service at Wal-Mart, Super Wal-Mart
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate, I
I constantly restocked on bread out in display and since it was somewhat busy I had to multi task very quickly. I’m bilingual so it made it way easier since it’s an Mexican bakery and majority spoke Spanish. I was always outgoing and ready to work. Most of the customers were easy to handle and there were times where I preferred to let the supervisor to handle other situations.
- Bakery Cashier at La flor de mayo
- McDonalds Crew Member at McDonald's
- Cashier at Beauty Supply Store
3 months at this Job
- High school
I was hired by Kroger Supermarket in 2017 and started in the bakery. There cakes and baked foods were made and sold. I was crosstrained to work in the deli, and then to overnight grocery stocking and replenishment. Over ngiht, we unloaded trucks from the Kroger warehouse. I am able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Grocery, Bakery, Cashier Associate at Kroger Foods
- Shift Supervisor at Re-Community Holdings
- Team Supervisor at Mr. Hudson's Cleaning Service
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - COMMUNICATION
9 Months of Year 2014
- Bakery Cashier at Cardenas Market
- Sale rep at Metro PCS
9 months at this Job
• Responsible for overseeing accurate transactions
• Stocking and reorganizing current inventory
• Performing proper & sanitary packaging for all baked goods
• Accurately pricing, dating, & inventorying
• Assisting customers & taking orders
- Bakery/Cashier at Shop’n Save
- Student Transportation at Watson's Inc
- Paraprofessional at NESHANNOCK TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Hairdresser at Snip N Clip
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Legal Assistant
- Associate - Executive Secretary
i love to keep things nice and organized, hospitality is very important for our health, cashier is a challenging job, because we are handling a lot of money. Which is a very big responsibility, baby sitting is not only taking car of a child , but also looking out for their health, well being, and helping grow and cleaning. I’ve always enjoyed working with children, working in a bakery is an excitement, because you get to be very creative and enjoy the job.
- House keeping, bakery, cashier, and baby sitting at Paradise earth, Ebisuya, and PSS
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent