Ring up and assist customers when they’re in the bakery.
- Bakery Cashier at Cramer’s bakery
- Cashier and Customer Service at
2 months at this Job
- Some high school
Work with team in any capacity required to provide the best customer shopping experience. Float between cashier and bakery or any other function required for fluid store operations.
- Bakery & Cashier Associate at Winn Dixie (SE grocers)
- Art teacher at RCBOE
- Graphic Artist at AT&T Advertising Solutions
4 months at this Job
- BFA - Studio Arts
Cooked food and kept deli hotcase full. Prepared bakery good for the next shift. Cut, packed and labeled deli meats and cheeses. Washed dishes, swept, mopped restocked all food and condiments.
- Deli/bakery cashier at Foodtown iga
- Hand dryer at Blue Beacon Truck Wash
- Cashier/Customer Service at Flying J
- Supervisor, Customer Service at Pilot Flying J
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - basic studies
café and bakery consisted of serving customers beverages, food, ordering cakes and deserts. My time at Sam's also has given me the opportunity to learn how to operate different cash registers dealing with different transactions.
- Cafe, Bakery, Cashier at Sams Club
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at Pathway staffing
- Industrial at Budco
- Housekeeping at Extended Stay of America
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
Handled transactions, communicated with customers, cleaning floors and registers.
- Bakery Cashier at Beak and Skiff Farms
- Cashier at Nojaim Bros of Marcellus
- Cashier at
4 months at this Job
- Some high school
- Bakery Cashier at La Madeleine
- Cashier at Sam's Club
- Warehouse Worker at Core Personnel
- Cafeteria Worker at KEYSTAFF STAFFING
5 months at this Job
- certificate - medical assisting
- Diploma - Health/Art
prep work Cleaning Customer service
- Bakery Cashier at Hy Vee
- Sales Associate (Seasonal) at Spirit Halloween
- Baker/Cashier at Small Cakes
- GSR at Motel 6
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Host-I make sure every guest has a warm welcoming and gets seated as fast as they can. I'm in charge of the other hosts on shift that day and I assist with quote times, where guests and large parties will be seated, and making sure every guest has the best experience. If anything happens with a reservation/table or food, I make sure to communicate that with the guest. While walking the floor, I help servers run food, get bread, get drink orders, and more. When I see a guest that is lost, I help them find whatever they need. If I see a guest that is upset, I will speak with them and listen. If they want to speak to a manager, I find one as quickly as I can, so we get the situation fixed and the guest doesn't walk out upset.
Bakery-I work as fast and efficient as I can to get the desserts ready for the servers to take to the tables. I make sure each dessert is presented as it should be while making sure I follow the Cheesecake Factory's standards.
Cashier/curbside-I tour guide guests through our extensive menu. I help them with any questions that they have and take their orders in person or on the phone. I ring in orders through our computer system and when they are ready, I gather them, bag them, and get them ready for our guests.
• I currently volunteer every Friday morning at Tri-City Hospital in Oceanside.
• I volunteer from time to time at the pet adoption center in PetSmart.
• I was a girlscout for 7 years.
• HHA certified.
• Food handling certified.
- Host/Bakery/cashier at The Cheesecake Factory
- Teacher/teacher aid at Kinderplatz
- customer service at Pilgrims Dry Cleaners
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Math and Sciences
- High school diploma
- Bakery, Cashier at Top Valu Market
- Crew Member at Cold Stone Creamery
- Receptionist at Brian's Hardwood Flooring
- Office Clerk at Tri-State Staffing
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Address: Ontario, CA 91762 1848 S. Euclid Ave Store manager: Cesar Sosa (909)786-4480 Responded to customer requests Communication with positive attitude
- Bakery Cashier at Cardenas Market
- VOLUNTEER at Lexington Elementary School
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Relevant Coursework Economics