Deli/Bakery Supervisor responsible for all aspects of the Deli/Bakery operations of 16 corporate stores in South Carolina and Georgia. Responsible for training, recruitment and retention of Deli/Bakery managers and assistant managers. Responsible for writing and the implementation of all schematics including; sales floor, hot grab and go, cold grab and go, and the hot line. Developed training aids for all aspects of production in all 33 corporate stores. Continual research and development of new recipes, procedures for all aspects of food prep. Research and develop new products and product lines. Create and publish training/procedural manuals as needed for ongoing training and development.
- Deli/Bakery Supervisor at W. Lee Flowers IGA
- Deli/Bakery Specialist at Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company
- Food Service Director at Piggly Wiggly Carolina's flagship upscale Deli/Bakery at Freshfields Village
- Deli/Bakery manager at Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate in Business - Culinary Arts Technology
Proactively approaching customers, educating them about products and answer any questions and giving them the best quality of customer service beyond their expectations.
locate items and offer suggestions to complete their meals
• Arrange and load pre-packaged products for internal purpose only.
• Work with team members to efficiently complete tasks throughout the department, communicating any concerns or issues with my ATL/ Team Leader.
• Follow all safety and food safety regulations when performing duties in and around the department when Preparing and handling products. Demo merchandise to expand sales.
• Planned and delegated assignments based on workload assessments as an infrequent Supervisor.
• Administered inspection, record time and temperature control daily in our log book.
• Ordering, purchasing, making signs and maintain that products has name/price/description and ingredients for the Bakery Department. Buyer/Sign
• Assisting/Educating customers with their special/dietary needs.
• Within my in position at Whole Foods Market I received certifications as a Buyer, Food Safety and Bench Strength Level 1.
• I was one of Bakery's Demo Delegates which was to perform a theatre demo high lighting our key items.
- Bakery Supervisor at Whole foods Market
- Patient Safety Aide/Patient Escort at PSA
- Sales Associate at The Children's Place
- Teacher's Assistant at Pre - School
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Assistant
- - Psychology & Nursing
- - Business
• Hire and train all new staff
• Handle disciplinary actions
• Maintain a clean fully stocked bakery at all times
• Handling department resets to match rate of sale
• Maintain quality control of product
• Make sure displays match forecasted sales
• Verify proper rotation of product
- Bakery Supervisor at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Front Desk Chiropractic Assistant at Thiele Chiropractic Life Center
- Shift Supervisor at Goodwill industries of northern and western Connecticut
- Assisant Manager at Between Rounds
6 months at this Job
- Associates - Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Supervise the bakery employees
• Inventory to make sure the supplies on demand
• Maintain a clean and professional running bakery
• Decorated Cakes and customer service
• Food Safety Certified
- Bakery Supervisor at Bj' Wholesale Club
- Administrative Assistant at Constar Plastic
- Dental Administrative Assistant at Kool Smiles Dental
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My position requires me to oversee the bread production of my department while ensuring teamwork, good work ethic, and ensure that bakers are working according to company's standards, all while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Bakery Supervisor at Princi Bakery/Starbucks
- Head Baker at La Colmar Bakery & Bistro
- Sous Chef Baker at Maison Kayser USA
9 months at this Job
Responsible for all team members in the bakery (attendance issues, any disciplinary issues, quality issues, time management, and any team member concerns). Aiding team members with skill help (quality and decorating issues). Handling any member issues with cakes or bakery goods. Ensuring quality of all bakery items. Preforming inventory of department by self. Responsible for all department ordering. Providing excellent customer service in person and over the phone. Computer skills. Ensuring opening and closing of department on set days and following up with team members while not physically at the store.
- Bakery Supervisor at BJs W
- Guest Service Team Leader at Target
- Customer Service Representative at Edible Arrangements
- Assistant Manager at Fred's Super Dollar
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I run the day to day in the bakery. Make sure the morning bread and pastries are on schedule. I manage the employee breaks and do my daily maintenance logs.
- Bakery Supervisor at Ednas bakery
- Sous Chef at The Inn
- Chef at Avila Marketplace
- Sous Chef at Milestone Tavern
8 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - business
Responsible for Baking and finishing all pastries, and making cake orders
- Bakery Supervisor at Amelies French bakery
- Line Cook at la Madeleine Country French Cafe
- Line Cook at Brixx
- Catering Assistant/Cashier at American Food & Vending Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Culinary
As the bakery supervisor I Baked all of the breads, pastry, muffins, ect. Stocked the shelves. Decorated cakes. Trained and worked with other teammates to provide excellent products. Keep inventory and did a weekly ordering of products. Made sure everything was always super clean and organized. Did schedules and helped in the hiring and firing of staff.
- Bakery supervisor at Bjs wholesale
- Self Employed Owner at Cleaning services Inc.
- Office Manager at MaidPro
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Regents diploma
• Kept bakery staff on task, assigned tasks, trained, motivated and evaluated staff
• Assisted customers by selling bakery product, while using product expertise and effective communication skills to ensure a positive shopping experience
• Created a pleasant shopping environment utilizing organizational abilities to keep the store presentable and clean for customers
• Provided quality customer service in person and over the phone including placing customer orders and answering customers' questions and concerns
• Utilized artistic ability through cake inscriptions and cupcake decorating
- Bakery Supervisor at Lunds & Byerlys
- Nanny at Family Residence
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Multicultural Aspects of Human Services