Overseeing standards for displaying and merchandising of new and existing products Responsible for the day to day operations of the bakery Supervise ten plus employees Inventory: Organize supplies; Prepare products for production Ensure cleanliness and hygiene on premises Ensure that nutritional values are not lost in baking, processing or cooking items Ensure compliance of all food processing laws and regulations
- Bakery Supervisor at La Boulangerie Bakery
- Barista at OTG Management JFK Terminal
- Cashier Supervisor at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Security/ Event Staff at US Open- Shea Stadium
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Supervisor to FOH of the bakery department Bagging and tagging bread placing bread throughout the store. bread knowledge. Ordering collateral,Schedules, training logging in and out product. keeping front of the house clean Sweeping wiping down counters putting up all collateral. making sure utensils was always full. Keeping communication with front and back of house. making sure catering orders was taken care of. Guaranteeing hundred percent customer service.
- Bakery Supervisor at Eataly NYC
- Cashier at Winn Home & beauty
- Cashier/Customer Service at Union market
- Embroidery Machine Operator specialist at Flynn o hara
10 months at this Job
Salary: 26.10 USD Per Hour Hours per week: 40 Bakery Supervisor Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Assisting Bakery Manager in Daily Production. Planning of weekly production improving production goal and reducing salvage dollars that exceed or meet company goal. Sure required certifications for self and employees are up to date. Participates in performance review process. Uses methods/strategies that are consistent with the Code of Ethics when achieving goals. Assisting in hiring and interviewing process. Create schedules and other computer-based activities. Coach employees. Supervisor: Joshua Johnson (732 2418441)
- Bakery Supervisor at Costco Wholesale
- Sales Associate at Costco Wholesale
- Intern at NJSP Office of Emergency Management: Preparedness Bureau, Training and Exercise Unit
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Science - Criminal Justice
I run the day to day in the bakery. Make sure the morning bread and pastries are on schedule. I manage the employee breaks and do my daily maintenance logs.
- Bakery Supervisor at Ednas bakery
- Sous Chef at The Inn
- Chef at Avila Marketplace
- Sous Chef at Milestone Tavern
6 months at this Job
- - business
Quality control, adjusting daily production list, waste control, assigning tasks and providing labor support, inventory maintenance, stock rotation, effective communication through reporting issues and irregularities, proper food storage, hygiene standards and health code maintenance, competence in all baking production, culinary problem-solving acumen.
- Bakery Supervisor at Back to Eden Bakery
- Wedding Coordinator at Sweetpea Baking Co
- Retail Baker Manager at
- at Wholesale Baker
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Making specialty coffee, provide training to new staff on espresso machine knowledge.
• Accurately handle cash, make nightly deposits and balance daily cash receipts
• Keeping cooking area sanitized, seating area neat and clean by sweeping, mopping, throwing garbage.
• Serve salads, vegetables, meat, breads, and cocktails; ladle soups and sauces; portion desserts; and fill beverage cups and glasses.
• Set up dining areas for meals and clear them following meals.
• Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
• Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Bakery Supervisor at La Parisienne Bakery
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - General Education
My position requires me to oversee the bread production of my department while ensuring teamwork, good work ethic, and ensure that bakers are working according to company's standards, all while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Bakery Supervisor at Princi Bakery/Starbucks
- Head Baker at La Colmar Bakery & Bistro
- Head Baker at Maison Kayser USA
7 months at this Job
2018 October 2012 - June 2015
● Completing 100 cake orders daily. Use creativity to design
● Answering multi-line phone; assisting client's special request baked goods. clients to schedule appointments,
● Supervise 3 full time employees, create schedules, input process payments and resolve client payroll, manage overtime budget, and maintain vendor complaints. relationships.
● Interview 30-50 clients daily noting
● Able to motivate staff as well as meet all deadlines and thorough medical history, able to goals. Train on bakery menu items and maintaining manage confidential information. signature "Gregg's" dessert specific specialty brand.
● Answering high volume of calls while
● Inventory bakery department daily by weighing all product: attending to in-person inquiries from sugar, frostings, toppings, against production and sales. clients and colleagues. Effectively manage 1.0 % weekly variance.
● Coordinate inventory orders, office
● Consistently exceed weekly and monthly sales targets while supplies and file all mail and reports. maintaining costs, keeping employee turnover low and
● Give accurate and appropriate exceeding client satisfaction. information to answer client questions.
● Sold a membership-based program,
- Gregg's Restaurant - Bakery Supervisor at BAKERY MANAGEMENT
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - service management
• Coordinate daily operations in a bakery and make sure customers are provided excellent products and services.
• Recruiting and training staff, adhering to safety policies, scheduling employees, administering payroll, and maintaining inventories.
• Baking expertise, leadership, problem solving, effective communication, and good numeracy skills.
• Oversees operation of automatic machinery, such as rounding, curling, icing, slicing, and wrapping machines to ensure maintenance of specified quality standards and production schedules.
- Bakery Supervisor at Sam's Club
- Complete and submit patient data/testing information to expanded testing coordinator at PHLEBOTOMY\LABORATORY ASISTANCE
- MEDICAL BILLER/CODER at PRICEWATERHOUSE COOPER/RECRUITING SOLUTIONS
- Medical Assisting Internship at PRICEWATERHOUSE COOPER/RECRUITING SOLUTIONS
6 years, 6 months at this Job
Baked morning pasteries, produced bakery items and display them in the store. Met productions timelines. Stocked bakery items on shelves, ordered supplies, maintained inventory and stayed on budget
- Bakery Supervisor at Luckys Market
- ATV Tour Guide at JH Adventures
- Horseback Trail Guide at Windwalker Expedition
- Wedding Cake Baker at JH Cake Du Jour
1 year at this Job
- Associate Sous Chef