Iowa City, IA 2013-Present
• Create visually appealing advertisements and presentation materials for potential tenants.
• Engage with customers via phone, email and social media to provide answers, schedule showings, repairs and solve issues.
• Evaluate required repairs and maintenance, develop plans for and schedule repairs.
• Acquire and track deposits, rents and manage cash flow.
• Develop and modify various legal documents to submit to various entities (attorneys, tenants, bank, insurance)
• Collect invoices and disburse payments to vendors, tax authorities, bank, insurance company
• Quickly analyze issues that arise and develop solutions.
• Evaluate tenants against checklist of requirements
• Analyze financial data to ensure profitability
• Prepare, develop and maintain spreadsheets
• Prepare financial statements for bank & accountant
- Prepare financial statements for bank & accountant at Tremblay Rentals LLC
- at MT Marketing inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Political Science and Hotel, Restaurant
• Prepare loan and supporting documents to lender specifications
• Prepare annual renewal presentation and associated credit analysis
• Audit loan files for completeness and compliance
• Manage fixed assets, prepaid accounts, and accrued expenses
• Handle all accounts payable and associated general ledgers
• Compile data and work papers as requested by auditors
• Submit reports to the FDIC regarding bank financials, including call report
• Complete month and quarter end reports after integrating and balancing affiliated insurance agency financials into bank reports.
• Audit financial reports daily to ensure accuracy as needed
• Troubleshoot operational issues as they arise
• Reconcile multiple ledger accounts to bank statements
- Loan Administration/Assistant Cashier (Bank Accountant) at First State Bank
- Office and Business Manager at Pritchard Auto Co
- Mortgage Loan Officer, Asst. Vice President at Reliance State Bank
- Personal Banker at First Citizens National Bank
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Management
- Associate of Arts - Accounting
Process journal entries and prepare account reconciliations for a multi-bank holding company and several non-bank affiliates * Process vendor invoices for payment and upload account distributions to the general ledger; allocate amounts due from affiliates and prepare monthly inter-company settlement billings * Investigate and address affiliate bank management and bank accountant inquiries * Reconcile various general ledger accounts * Maintain fixed and prepaid assets inventories * Manage month-end closing procedures for several entities, including preparation of consolidating elimination entry schedules * Train corporate and bank staff accountants * Calculate commission payments for wealth management affiliate employees * Special projects as requested by accounting and corporate management
- Senior Corporate Accountant at Capitol Bancorp Ltd
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Accountemps
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Qwest
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration
• Perform monthly closing procedures, prepare monthly financial statements and quarterly reports.
• Monitor accounts payable and general ledger accounts for accuracy
• Manage the bank’s escrow account activities, including insurance payments, property tax payments, and escrow analysis to maintaining proper escrow levels.
• Maintain the loan database, conducting periodic audit of files to compile data for management reports.
- Bank Accountant / Escrow Specialist at Florida Home Trust Mortgage
- Staff Accountant at Goblal Rent-A-Car
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Network Capital Funding Corporation
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Main duties performed: responsible for the managing and overseeing accountancy activities. * Analysis of operating expenses and revenue to ensure the continuous profitability * Establish company yearly budget, quarterly forecasting. * Control company expenditures and financial status to forecast the Cash liquidity * Responsible for preparation of Bank Reconciliation reports of all accounts in various banks. * Work closely with Sales Manager to follow up budget and forecast as well.
- Accountant at T & L Family Trading Co. Ltd
- Bank Accountant at Housing and Commerce Bank of Eritrea
- Lecturer at SMAP Institute of Training, Education & Consultancy
- Business Teacher at Saint George Secondary School
10 months at this Job
- BA degree - Accounting
beauty school Duties: Managing exported and imported from Europe, managing selling goods for customers, receiving and responding customers' questions.
- Inventory accountant at USA Phi Academy
- Lecturer of Accounting & Auditing Faculty at Banking University of
- Bank Accountant at Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade
- Bank Accountant at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Accounting and Finance - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor - Finance and Banking
Commercial and industrial electrical and technology contractor. Executed all initial start-up functions including selecting bank, accountant, attorney, and bonding company; locating real estate, negotiating lease, and setting up physical area. Formulated business plan, secured financing, insurance, fixed rate bonding, line of credit, and SBA term loan; established accounting and banking processes (ACH, RDC, CC Pay systems); handled accounts payable and financial reporting. Set up and managed office network systems, AI firewall, cloud strategy, Bluebeam, PlanGrid, MS 365 and project costing software; created company website. § Coordinated departure from base company (J&M Electric); successfully transitioned book of business and eight employees with no law suits filed. Collaborated with outside experts to create new LLC. § Exceeded financial projections by 30% in first year; paid off operating line of credit within first six months of operation. § Secured fixed rate bonding and Workers' Compensation insurance at an EMR rate of an existing company rather than a new start- up based on existing relationships and excellent references. § Sourced and setup vendor and supplier accounts leveraging existing relationships to negotiate terms more favorable than those typically offered to new businesses. Established job accounts to maximize line of credit and credit limits. § Opened new revenue streams opportunities by introducing Voice Privacy Systems, IP Cameras, and Managed Network Products; set up preferred pricing and handled estimates, engineering, and project management of all technology projects. § Obtained State WAT grant from Gateway Technical College for cost-free BICSI training leveraging small company status.
- CIO CO-FOUNDER at RM Electric, LLC
- SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY MANAGER at J&M Electric Inc
- DIVISION OPERATIONS MANAGER at TECHNOLOGY ENHANCEMENTS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Working with guest and helping them fulfill their needs to ensure the perfect dining experience is one of my passions. I enjoy being able to make my guests feel comfortable and engaged when they come to the table. Working with staff closely by training, supporting and Achieving a strong trustful working relationships I feel helps keep a strong and knowledgeable team. Maintaining and overseeing inventory and monthly spending costs to ensure the monthly percentage is kept at a reasonable margin, while going over spending with owners to see where improvements and adjustments can be made. Darren Clarke's Tavern April General Manager 2017- present As General Manager I am responsible for scheduling staff, Hiring, accounting, profit and loss monthly statements, customer relations, paying taxes, balancing the checkbook, ordering, and maintenance calls. Maintaining the social media pages as well as communication with PR firm as to magazine ads and website work. Keeping contact current with Bank, accountant, and investors. Front of house duties are training and updating staff on food, wine, and any change in policy. I normally work the floor in the evenings after office work during the day.
- Darren Clarke's Tavern April General Manager at Darren Clarke’s Tavern
- at Hudson's Seafood On The Docks
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Sales
- Associates Degree - Equine Science Genetics and reproduction
• Created and managing the whole accounting, customer data, inventory, and sell and purchase applications for small family owned business.
• Monthly reconcile 100+ wholesale and retail invoices.
- Accountant at 4K Family Seafood
- Staff Accountant at Walter Investment Management Corp
- Sunday school Associate Coordinator at Church of St. Adalbert
- Accountant /Jr. Accountant/Loan Reviewer/Quality Assurance at TCF Financial Corporation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Management
- AS - Business Administration
· Perform all functions of bookkeeping such as data input, adjusting entries, bank and credit card reconciliations · Update accounts receivable and issues invoices · Update accounts payable and performs payment · Process bi-weekly payroll · Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed · Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports · Maintain accurate up to date file
- Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accounts Payable/ Payroll at Modern Construction Inc.
- Bank internal Auditor at China Construction Bank( Tier 1)
- Bank Accountant at China Construction Bank(Tier 2)
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
- Associate - Business
- Bachelor's - Finance