Being a Junior Bank Accountant, my responsibilities were to make sure I took care of all the unposteds from the previous day, prepared multiple recons(both daily and monthly), created entries for investments, edited PowerPoints for meetings, processed fixed assets and prepaids, and ran accounts payable once a week.
- Junior Bank Accountant at Red River Bank
- Accountant at Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - accounting. I learned many things
• Perform monthly closing procedures, prepare monthly financial statements and quarterly reports.
• Monitor accounts payable and general ledger accounts for accuracy
• Manage the bank’s escrow account activities, including insurance payments, property tax payments, and escrow analysis to maintaining proper escrow levels.
• Maintain the loan database, conducting periodic audit of files to compile data for management reports.
- Bank Accountant / Escrow Specialist at Florida Home Trust Mortgage
- Staff Accountant at Goblal Rent-A-Car
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Network Capital Funding Corporation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Industry： Banking Function： Bank Accountant Job Description： Mainly responsible for assisting bank personnel in completing various banking businesses. In this process, I was familiar with the main business processes of the bank and learn how to carry out teamwork.
- Bank Teller at Industrial & Commercial Bank of China
1 month at this Job
- Master - Global Finance
• Conducts and maintains timely reconciliations of revenue transactions and other accounts as needed
• Facilitate and resolve different issues with bank, for example, cleared check contrasts, bank charge inconsistencies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services
• Process month end bank closing entries and review report data for accuracy
• Conduct Internal branch transfer for several kind of Bonds transactions
• Reconciled on an average 20-25 bank accountant on daily basis with revenue turn over of $60,000- $100,000 a month
• Maintaining ledger accounts and Investigate and resolve discrepancies under tight dead line
• Maintain an organized filing accounting document.
• Worked independently to accomplish task, interact, and work well within a team environment
• Assisting monthly closing and quarterly closing process
• Provide Training and Support to new employees in firm
- Reconciliation Specialist at AMIN KOTADIA, CPA, PC
- Customer Service/Sales Associate (TEAM LEADER) at Fanatics Retail Group, Inc
- Accounting Clerk at Tandy Leather Factory, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- AAS - Accounting Information Management
· Perform all functions of bookkeeping such as data input, adjusting entries, bank and credit card reconciliations · Update accounts receivable and issue invoices · Update accounts payable and perform payment · Process bi-weekly payroll · Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed · Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports · Maintain accurate up to date file
- Accountant Assistant at Modern Construction Inc.
- Bank internal Auditor at China Construction Bank( Tier 1)
- Bank Accountant at China Construction Bank(Tier 2)
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
- Associate - Business
- Bachelor's - Finance
beauty school Duties: Managing exported and imported from Europe, managing selling goods for customers, receiving and responding customers' questions.
- Inventory accountant at USA Phi Academy
- Lecturer of Accounting & Auditing Faculty at Banking University of
- Bank Accountant at Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade
- Bank Accountant at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Accounting and Finance - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor - Finance and Banking
• Build owned business systems for accounting, customer data, inventory, and sell and purchase applications.
• Managing all accounting works.
- Owner & Accountant at 4K Family Seafood
- Staff Accountant at Walter Investment Management Corp
- Sunday School Associate Coordinator at Church of St. Aldabert
- Accountant /Jr. Accountant/Loan Reviewer/Quality Assurance at TCF Financial Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Management
- AS - Business Administration
• Prepare daily and monthly general ledger reconcilements on all types of accounts.
• Research and clear outstanding items.
• Review and mail annual escrow analysis statements.
• Obtain insurance policies and tax notices; remit payments for escrowed funds.
• Prepare invoices for payment.
- Accountant at Hamilton State Bank
- Collateral Specialist at United Community Bank
- Loan Operations Supervisor at Community & Southern Bank
- Loan Operations Associate/CSR at Gwinnett Community Bank
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Job Cost Allocation of Labor, Time and Material for a specific job.
• Trace specific costs to individual jobs and examining them to see if the costs can be reduced in later jobs.
• Create and Approve billable invoices.
• Writes, revise and ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation. Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Treasury management for multiple operating activities, accounts and Notes Payable; including daily Line of Credit and Reconciliation daily.
• Primary backup for payroll processing including tax deposited adjustments.
• Communicates effectively with all Employees, Customers, and Venders.
- Senior Accountant/Cost Controller at Woodson Incorporated
- Financial Analyst at Postlethwaite & Netterville
- Accountant I at State of Louisiana
- Assist other workers at Woman's Hospital
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- B.A. - Accounting
NYSE: CPF) Part-time (Analyze financial statements and personal tax returns to assist in the credit decision making process for medium to large-sized commercial real estate loans. Identify the strengths, weaknesses, and potential risks involved with each Borrower and loan, etc.)
- Commercial Real Estate Lending Intern at Central Pacific Bank
- Internship at Na N. Wen CPA, Inc
- at Fortress Investment (SoftBank Group)
- Loan Account Manager at Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Qingdao Branch, Business Department
1 month at this Job
- MBA - Full-time
- Bachelor of Economics - Statistics & Finance