17 yrs 7 mos En Bank ( Eghtesad Novin Bank) . Iran. Tehran. Tehra
- Bank Branch Manager at En Bank
- A debuty Manager at Naimeh Modarresi
1 month at this Job
- Master - (MSc/MA) -Business/Management/Commerce
- Master - (MSc/MA) -Economics
- Bachelor(BSc/BA - Mathematics
Organized branch staff and delegated tasks, monitored workflow and operational efficiency -Coordinated process to develop and implement financial plans -Produced annual reports for bank administrators concerning long term goals and financial status. Area level operational champion supporting 15 branches with ops soundness. Consistently collaborated with partners accross the organization, specializing in relationship management and business banking
- Bank Branch Manager at Citibank N.A
- Personal banker at Citibank N.A
- Bank Teller at Citibank N.A
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Leader in consistent client experience Grew loan balances and deposits Trained other employees to be promoted to management positions Chosen to assist at both the district and regional level Coach and develop teams of 10 plus Ensure branch is within RQA compliance Lead branch to 2 national sales campaigns
- Bank Branch Manager at US Bank National Association
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing and International Business
• Responsible for all hiring, onboarding and coaching, successfully keeping branch turnover to one of the lowest in the market
• Region Champion for the It Takes Two initiative around customer service, holding weekly region calls around customer satisfaction scores and behaviors, participating in market calls to discuss successes and areas of opportunity
• Successfully transitioned The Pointe branch to full working universal model
• Highly effective in managing all bank partnerships, working closely with partners to promote team environment and branch success
• Knowledgeable in managing to a branch P&L
• Responsible for maintaining compliance for all operational procedures and guidelines; Branch Operational Effectiveness at 90% or better from 2014-2018. Maintained a strong green rating during branch audits from 2015-2018.
- Citizens Bank Branch Manager / Officer at The Pointe at North Fayette Branch
- Bank Financial Sales Consultant III at PNC
- at PNC Bank
- at Top Employee in Home Equity Loan Production
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
- Bank Branch Manager at US Bank
at this Job
- Some college
• Developed and implemented policies, procedures and process improvement initiatives to improve retention rates of customer households and increase customer service scores.
• Analyzed, reduced and controlled expenses by improving resource allocation.
• Coached and developed branch staff by offering constructive feedback and taking interest in their long-term career growth.
• Accountable for day to day operations, and risk management of banking center.
• Mentored and onboarded new Branch Manager Trainees.
- 1st Convenience Bank Branch Manager at First National Bank Texas
- Finish Line Assistant Store Manager at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
o Responsible for establishing a new branch in a rural community. o Developed and managed agricultural, personal and commercial loan accounts, interviewed applicants, analyzed the customer's management and farming ability, financial strength, value and marketability of collateral, projected cash flow and sources of loan repayment. Prepared financial statements. Negotiates and establishes credit terms and continued to monitor the customer's creditworthiness and repayment capacity. o Attended to the needs of customers seeking agricultural financial services and commercial services for assorted purposes. Counseled customers on business management and financial planning. o Oversaw the branch location and had an overall responsibility for branch growth of quality loan volume, the growth of core deposits, generation of professional and other fee income and responsible for controlling branch overhead. o Supervised and scheduled employees. o Bank Security Officer responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Bank's Security Program and Safety Program. o Oversaw maintenance and alarm system on building and grounds. o Made livestock, crop, equipment and property inspections. o Participated in various agricultural or commercial business associations and community and industry events.
- Assistant Vice President, Bank Branch Manager - AG Loan Officer at Pilot Grove Savings Bank
- Porter Farms at Farm Support -Seasonal
- Sergeant - Jefferson County Deputy Sheriff at Farm Support -Seasonal
- Credit Analyst at Wells Fargo
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
- Bank Branch Manager at US Bank National Association
- Branch Manager at US Bank National Association
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - University Studies
The assistant bank branch manager supports the branch manager by overseeing the efficient operation of the branch to ensure all operational functions are completely and properly performed by the staff while conveying a feeling of trust, service, security and satisfaction to customer and staff. The duties of the assistant bank branch manager are based on the needs of the manager and needs of the organization and are therefore subject to change, but generally, include day to day operations and assisting in staff development through training and positive coaching.
- Assistant Branch Manager at Fidelity Bank
- Jr. Mortgage Specialist at IC Federal Credit Union
- Bartender at Slattery's Restaurant and Catering
- Member Sales and Service Representative at IC Federal Credit Union
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Duties of the assistant bank branch manager are contingent on the scope of the services that are offered at the facility. My position is responsible for overseeing the teller function, ATM balancing, night depository processing, Brinks processing and customer service duties. As an assistant bank branch manager I have a familiarity with IRA services and personal banking products and services. Other responsibilities are opening and closing accounts, such as Checking, Savings, CDs and Trust and Estate accounts as well as Business accounts.
- Assitant Branch Manager at Virginia Commonwealth Bank
- MSR Teller at Vantage Point FCU
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma