•Develop, implement, and manages branch sales plan and processes to achieve business goals
•Responsible for hiring, coaching plans, progressive discipline, performance reviews, promotions and salary recommendations of direct reports
•Provides direction and coaching to branch team concerning pro-active customer engagement and customer relationship building activities
•Responsible for service levels, product awareness and referral activity generated by branch team
- Bank Branch Manager at Peoples united Bank
- Latin America Channel Sales Manager at Easymeeting.net
- Branch Manager at Capital One Bank
- Branch Manager at JP Morgan Chase
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Computer Science - Administration and Computer Science
and Lubbock, Texas
• Managed teams of diversely tasked team members by using daily task assignments and on the spot feedback.
• Facilitated team development through team meetings, one on one coaching and documented observations.
• Assisted in supporting company sales and customer service goals by designing essential task lists and identifying areas of improvement.
• Supported product rollouts as project leader and trained over 300 specialists to assist in information dissemination and sales.
• Achieved consistent satisfactory ratings through team and individual service metrics. Received recognition as Kenai Peninsula Manager of the Year and Top Sales Specialist for 2 consecutive quarters.
• Completed Six Sigma Corporate Risk Training, Completed Adder Interview Courses and Coaching in the Moment.
- Bank Branch Manager at Wells Fargo Bank
- Positions Held - Integrated Projects Team Leader and Phone Support Specialist at Convergys
- Sales Manager at Water Logix
- at US Army
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business
overseeing a team of 20 bankers composed by account managers, tellers and credit officers - Achievement of objectives set by management - Responsible for looking after the administration and daily operations of the branch - Corporate client management - Assist credit officers with the loan portfolio, specializing in financial analysis, feasibility studies and overall credit evaluation - Credit tracking/monitoring - Pre litigation management - In charge of branch reception and service quality - Team management.
overseeing a team of 20 bankers composed by account managers, tellers and credit officers
- Achievement of objectives set by management
- Responsible for looking after the administration and daily operations of the branch
- Corporate client management
- Assist credit officers with the loan portfolio, specializing in financial analysis, feasibility studies and overall credit evaluation
- Credit tracking/monitoring
- Pre litigation management
- In charge of branch reception and service quality
- Team management.
- Bank Branch Manager at CAISSE NATIONALE DE CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL
- Business Development Manager at CAISSE NATIONALE DE CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL
- Contract Administrator at Register IT Spa
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business and Commerce
- High school or equivalent
Managing and growing a new to the area regional bank. I enjoy developing and training new and existing employees to achieve sales goals. Completing successful annual branch audits all three years.
- Bank Branch Manager at Huntington Bank
- Owner at Gresham Insurance Agency
- Human Resources Manager at SW Gresham DDS PC
- Property Manager at SW Gresham DDS PC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Psychology
- Bank Branch Manager at Ecobank Gabon
8 years at this Job
- Associates - Accounting and Management
A visionary leader with a track record of accomplishments in effectiveness initiatives that maximize in all aspects of the business. Managed one of the largest branch in the region, achieving high customer satisfaction rates of success. Firm believer of professionalism and holding individuals. accountable for performance in sales, service and operation goal. Direct report to a staff of 35 branch team members. Appointed as a senior manager for district to support managers in distress as needed.
- Bank Branch Manager at WELLS FARGO BANK
- Bank Branch Manager at CHASE BANK
- Bank Branch Manager at WELLS FARGO BANK
- Business Banking Specialist at Wells Fargo's Business Banking Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Experienced Branch Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry. Skilled in Marketing Management, Business Planning, Operations Management, Sales, and Sales Operations. Certified Branch Manager Trainer to 12 employees. Had two desperate occurrences where I had a Perfect Operations Audit. Mangaged the busiest branch in Oregon, Washington and Oklahoma.
- Bank Branch Manager at JP Morgan Chase
- Store Manager at Kohls
- Executive Team Leader at Target
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Science - Business Administration
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
- High school diploma - Business
supports the branch manager by overseeing the efficient operation of the branch to ensure all operational functions are completely and properly performed by the staff while conveying a feeling of trust, service, security and satisfaction to customer and staff. The duties of the assistant bank branch manager are contingent on the scope of the services that are offered at the facility. The position is responsible for overseeing the teller function, ATM balancing, night depository processing, Brinks processing and customer service duties. The assistant bank branch manager must have a familiarity with IRA services and personal banking products and services. Although not primarily responsible for account opening administration, the assistant bank branch manager will be available to assist the personal bankers during peak periods.
- Assistant Manager/Branch Manager at Woodforest National Bank
- Financial Center Client Service Representative at Bank Of America
- Nurses aide at Family care
- Lead Retail Banker at Woodforest National Bank
2 years at this Job
- Ba - Psychology
• Experienced Assistant Manager and banker with a demonstrated history of working in the banking industry.
• Provide scheduling and training for tellers and platform employees.
• Submit and execute team building and planning
• Skilled in Microsoft Word, Banking, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Retention, and Commercial Banking.
• Research and resolve customer problems and inquiries.
• Submit and close personal and business loans.
• Work with personal and business customers to meet consumers needs.
- Assistant Bank Branch Manager / Senior Personal Banking Representative at BankRI
- Premier Banker at Santander Bank
- Financial Advisor at BayState Financial Group
- Financial Advisor at Legacy Financial Group of MassMutual
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Branch Manager, East Norriton , PA
Results driven bank branch manager, recognized for exceptional ability to demonstrate leadership in complex operational environments, ability to establish clear vision of work goals and guide others towards achieving long and short-term goals. Overseeing teams top performing bankers and sales professionals. Executed all sales activities; established and achieved sales goals through recruitment, training, mentoring of top performing staff on client profiling. Maximize personal productivity with attention to detail, self-motivation and adaptability to achieve personal and branch goals.
• Management of P&L statement with targeted monthly , quarterly and yearly growth
• Exceeding/Satisfactory branch audits: operations, policy, securities, etc.
• Conducted skills assessment and performance management through role playing and show coaching sales scenarios
• Recruiting including the hiring process, candidate profiling/sourcing, interviewing, working with other hiring managers
• Team management, performance development feedback, and coaching of employees
• Cultivated strong relationships with business and consumer clients
• Researched and resolved discrepancies through account analysis for
• Organizational/planning and problem-solving skills
• Diplomatic and tactful with employees, management and customers
• Daily internal controls reviews ensuring proper compliance with policy and procedures
• Drive sales through service and achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience.
• Build personal book of business by proactively seeking ways to develop and expand customer base in order to contribute to branch success.
• Maximize personal productivity with attention to detail, self-motivation and adaptability to achieve personal and branch goals.
• Grows capabilities by actively seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, influence and interpersonal skills.
• Sales leadership meetings to ensure franchise growth through personal example.
• Responsible for keeping branch in compliance with all bank policies and procedures and prepares branch for internal audits
- Branch Manager at Citizens Bank
- Regional Account Executive at BOLT ATHLETICS
- Account Manager / Sr. Executive Recruiter at GERMER INTERNATIONAL
- Quality Operations Manager at FOOTBALL AMERICA
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology and Chemistry