Main Bank Cashier Ameristar Casino Cash handling, excellent customer service, cash advances, check cashing, balancing cash drawer, counting chips, verifying turn ins and filling NRT and PD machines when needed.
- Main Bank Cashier at Ameristar Casino
at this Job
- Associate - Medical Assistant
I have worked for the Tulalip Tribes coming on 16yrs in January. I have 16yrs of cash handling experience. I handle the entire revenue for the casino, I make banks for all departments, I reconcile my bank on a daily basis. I take banks in and hand them out, I do fills for the Frontline cashier's and I also have 3 yrs of supervisor experience as well, I have handled guest issues and relations. I speak Spanish fluently.
- Main Bank Cashier at Quil Ceda Creek Casino
16 years, 2 months at this Job
I work at the casino as a banker. I do deposits, count money, make banks for the incoming cashier's. I also fill the kiosk machines with coin and cash. I also balance the kiosk machines on a rotating schedual, add money to them when needed. I take in money from the drop, which is also know as a sale. We have to run threw counters and count it daily. Take in paper work and log it on to our spread sheet, (None as main bank settlement sheet). I also pay out jack pots. I make marker deposit's and take in markers and record them. (Marker are like a check, they are giving out to certain patrons as credit like a cash advance). I also work in the ESW where we cash out certain jackpots, make banks for savers, bartenders, and cashier at our food places.
- Main bank Cashier at Indiana Grand Casino
- Customer Service Representative at Marsh Supermarkets, LLC
- Crew, Prep at Hardees
- Customer Service at Kroger
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Medical Assistant/ Pharmacy Tech
- High school - General
• Perform all functions in accordance with applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and gaming regulations.
• Ensure the highest possible standards of guest service are provided and listens and responds to guest and employee concerns and questions.
• Independently counts and balances funds in Main Bank with outgoing banker at start of shift, and again at the end of shift
• Receive and verify currency, coin, checks, and tickets to and from the coin vault, window,and vault bank; prepares necessary paperwork to document transfers.
- Main Bank Cashier at Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino
- Cashier/Customer Service at Lowes Home Improvent
- Cage Cashier at Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino
- Cashier/Supervisor at Tacos Michoacan
at this Job
- - General Education
- High school diploma
Count currency quickly and efficiently. Recording, filling, copying, and typing documents daily.
- Main Bank Cashier at Coushatta Casino Resort
- Station clerk at Shell
- Waitress at Cracker Barrel mobile, alabama.
- Assistant Manager at Dollar tree
8 months at this Job
• Balance cas drawer
• Check cashiers daily paerwork
• Make sure money machines are balanced and running accordingly
• Get drops from soft count
• Reconcile money out of Kiosk machines
- Main Bank Cashier at Ameristar Casinos, Inc.
- Main Cashier at
at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Managing bank vault to ensure correct cash ,coin and chips balance. Receiving and transferring funds to employers of the casino. Opening and closing accounts of casino employers from Table games to Restaurant employees.Receiving and transferring deposits of cash, coin, and checks.
- Main Bank Cashier at Comanche Red River Casino
- Behavioral Health Technician at Red River Hospital
- Game Room Attendant\ Director at Boys and Girls Club of Wichita Falls
- Summer Camp Counselor at Camp Fire USA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
• Providing customer service
• Exercising communication skills
• Conducted business in a lively and organized manner.
- Main Bank Cashier at MGM National Harbor
- Receptionist(2nd Job) at Tropical Nail Spa
- Server, Host, Prep at Ruby Tuesdays
- sales associate(2nd Job) at Childrens Place
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General
Counting large amounts of money, Finalizing and entering into computer, Customer Service in bingo area.
- Main Bank Cashier, Bingo Cashier at Speaking Rock Entertainment Center
- Cashier, Cook at Whataburger
- Cashier, Cook at McDonald's
2 years at this Job
- High school
* Professional Bank Cashier * Knowledge of State of Illinois Financial Laws and Regulations * Providing Professional and Positive Client/Customer Services at all times. * Maintaining accurate financial records of all financial transactions * Performing all required duties that are needed for the successful operations and audits of the establishment.
- Bank Teller at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Volunteer Medical Assistant at Mount Sinai Hospital
3 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Health Administration