08/2007 - Present: Main Bank Cashier 11/2005 - 08/2007: Cashier Current Duties: Perform various financial transactions quickly and courteously Complete audits of paperwork and reconcile daily deposits Prepare and create spreadsheets for accounting purposes Assist co-workers with their individual responsibilities, including peer coaching Convert payments to electronic form for submission to outside bank
- Main Bank Cashier at Hollywood Casino
- at Hollywood Casino
- Manager on Duty at Holiday Inn
- at Holiday Inn
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's of Applied Science - Applied Science
Main cashier for casino.
- Main Bank Cashier at Grand Casino
- Cashier at Hardware Hank
- Transportaion Aide at Halo Transportation
- Assist patients at Prairie River Home Care
1 month at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
• Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
• Fill in as Supervisor in Supervisors absence.
• Exchange checks, casino chips, and gaming tickets for cash.
• Process casino coupons.
• Prepare Fills/Credits for Table Games Department.
• Prepare bank deposits.
• Verify Soft Count totals.
• Process all Casino Cage paperwork for reconciliation at end of assigned shift.
• Verify window cashier paperwork.
• Verify Slot Jackpots and issue Slot Jackpots.
• Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
• The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. I was promoted from cashier to main banker. As a cashier I handled cashing tickets out for guests in exchange for cash, I did personal checks, payroll checks, cash advances, I give guests cash for chips and I also did cash for cash exchanges. I still do these things as a main banker, but it was more frequent as a cashier.
- Main Bank Cashier at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino
- Waitress/Hostess at Alec’s by the Sea
- Housekeeper at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino
- Front Desk Agent at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - High school diploma
- Some college
Participates in the function of controlling and accounting for all casinos related cash receipts and the cash check-out process of Food, Beverage and Retail Cashiers. Also prepares daily cash deposit. Participates in the maintenance of supporting cash receipts documentation and accumulation of information for daily and monthly journal entries. Balances all money transactions and paperwork.
- BANK CASHIER at REMINGTON PARK CASINO
- BANK TELLER at IBC BANK
3 months at this Job
at this Job
- Master - business application
Greeting Guest In A Professional Manner. Responsible for Providing Outstanding Guest Service. Safe Guarding Company Funds , Processing and Handling Money and Other Currencies, as well as making Bank Deposits. Prepared and Released Impress Funds to Cage Cashiers, Slots , as well as Food and Beverage Cashiers. Received and Verified Currency , Coins, Checks, and Tickets to and from the Coin Vault , WIndow , and Vault Bank. Prepared Necessary Paperwork to Document transfers.
- Main Bank Cashier at Riverwalk Casino
- Cage Cashier at Ameristar Casinos, Inc.
- Whataburger Team Member at Whataburger
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- General Educational Diploma - G.E.D
I work at the casino as a banker. I do deposits, count money, make banks for the incoming cashier's. I also fill the kiosk machines with coin and cash. I also balance the kiosk machines on a rotating schedual, add money to them when needed. I take in money from the drop, which is also know as a sale. We have to run threw counters and count it daily. Take in paper work and log it on to our spread sheet, (None as main bank settlement sheet). I also pay out jack pots. I make marker deposit's and take in markers and record them. (Marker are like a check, they are giving out to certain patrons as credit like a cash advance). I also work in the ESW where we cash out certain jackpots, make banks for savers, bartenders, and cashier at our food places.
- Main bank Cashier at Indiana Grand Casino
- Customer Service Representative at Marsh Supermarkets, LLC
- Crew, Prep at Hardees
- Customer Service at Kroger
3 years at this Job
- None - Medical Assistant/ Pharmacy Tech
- High school - General
Managing bank vault to ensure correct cash ,coin and chips balance. Receiving and transferring funds to employers of the casino. Opening and closing accounts of casino employers from Table games to Restaurant employees.Receiving and transferring deposits of cash, coin, and checks.
- Main Bank Cashier at Comanche Red River Casino
- Behavioral Health Technician at Red River Hospital
- Game Room Attendant\ Director at Boys and Girls Club of Wichita Falls
- Summer Camp Counselor at Camp Fire USA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
I would welcome customers, answer their questions, help them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations. Also, operate scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics. Furthermore, I would accept payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate of a 50 thousand bank and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Main Bank Cashier at Golden Acorn Casino
- Slot Attendant at Golden Acorn Casino
- Food and Beverage Server at Golden Acorn Casino
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human and Botany Biology
- Some college
- Main Bank Cashier at Belle of Baton Rouge Casino
- Sales Manager at Buddys Home Furnishings
- Direct Service Worker at All Care Family Services
- Cashier at Wal-Mart Supercenter
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies