• Responsible for accepting payments, sanction withdrawals, verify cheques, issue demand drafts & other banking related services to customers.
• Data entry of the various day to day activities such as pension records, maintaining daily account statements etc.
• Keep a record of the several transactions processed by the bank on daily basis by posting accurate accounting entries in record books for every transaction
• Maintain the various accounts books such as journal, ledger and balance sheet and ensure accuracy within the contents.
• Process exchanges and refunds
• Process credit card and check payments
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports giving status details of every account.
• File the support documents for reference.
• Back-office work like receipts collection, ledger maintenance, balance tally & other transactions must be keyed in the computer systems.
• Perform the duties of customer service representative when required.
• Greet customers as they arrive in the store and provide them with information regarding products and/or services.
• Handle the transaction counter and process their transactions.
• Respond to customer queries to inform them about the status of their transactions.
• Draft letters/mails for customers for different reasons, such as facility promotion, account status update, payment reminder, warning for action against payment default.
- Bank Clerk at Shankar Nagarik Sahakari Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service.
• Established and opened new customer accounts, including checking, savings and lines of credit.
• Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
• Processed cash deposits and withdrawals. Examined checks for identification and endorsement.
• Balanced daily cash deposits and bank vault inventory with a zero-error rate.
• Worked on maintaining cash recycling and dispensing machines.
• Supplied tellers with coin and currency as needed. Maintained cash limits set up for the branch.
• Followed and achieved obtaining and maintaining know your customer parameters.
• Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information.
• Researched banking guidelines and statutory requirements to stay updated on new laws and applications.
• Adhered to Indian Overseas Bank, India's security and audit procedures.
- Bank Clerk at Indian Overseas Bank
- Senior Systems Engineer at Infosys Limited
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Banking & Finance
- Bachelor of Technology - Banking & Finance
• Proactively advises consumer and business clients in their selection of various accounts, loans and other products
• Prepares monthly reconciliation of all personal and business accounts and the annual audit and year-end report
• Identifies lending and sales opportunities for mortgage lending, new account, and cross-selling opportunities.
• Actively participated and represented U.S. Bank in Metropolitan District meetings and events, implemented a high level of networking skills
• Assist tellers in daily transactions and assigned supervisor override authority for higher value transactions.
- Bank Clerk at U.S. Bank
- Wealth/Research Intern at Sageview Advisory Firm
- Computer Support Technician at UCLA Office of Residential Life
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
Barclays Bank Kenya LTD
• Successfully processing outward international and local payments for bank customers' in a timely manner.
• Use of FCC system to verify account details.
• Recording and updating the work register regularly.
• Increasing efficiency by filling documents in an orderly manner.
- Bank Clerk at Outward Payments
- Bank Clerk at Manual Salaries
- Human Resources Intern at Barclays Bank Kenya LTD
- Intern at Tanzania Generation Development Pipeline (TAGDEP)
2 months at this Job
- Higher Diploma - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- - Education
Member Service Representative,Help members with their banking needs,Bank Teller
- Bank clerk at NESC Federal Credit Union
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Data entry
- Some college
Set up food bank tables
➢ Placed food on table in different areas
➢ Pre-bagged and served food to clients
➢ Helped prepared breakfast
➢ Served food to clients
➢ Assisted with helping bagged food
➢ Cleaned up area
➢ Assisted with clearing the table and putting food away
➢ Washed dishes and wiped table
➢ Sweep and mopped after food bank was done
- Food Bank Clerk (volunteer) at True Vine COGIC
- Childcare Specialist at Creneisha's Home Care
9 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Received regional branch recognition award for outstanding customer service. Researched banking guidelines and statutory requirements to stay updated on new laws and applications. Built productive relationships with stakeholders to continually develop new business. Opened new customer accounts, including checking, savings and lines of credit. Fielded incoming phone calls from customers and directed to corresponding department or individual for assistance.
- Bank Clerk at Comerica Bank
- Clerk/Dispatcher at DTE Energey
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
All BAU tasks
- Bank clerk at Corporations bank
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Sciences - Chemistry
- Bachelor of Sciences - Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- - Education
• Triaged emails to Milk Bank Coordinators.
• Assembled donor test kits; and track the shipments.
• Entered in donor's blood test results.
• Shipped supplies to donors.
• Created Cooler Packets.
• Ordered departmental supplies.
• Prepared hand-written "Thank You" notes for donors.
• Directed incoming phone calls to milk bank personnel.
- Milk Bank Clerk at Prolacta Bioscience
- Data Entry/Medical Records Clerk at Kimco Staffing Services Inc
- Front Desk Associate/Kids Club Attendant at Gold's Gym Corporation
- at State of California
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Kinesiology
- Associate of Science - Science & Mathematics
• Perform clerical duties such as answering telephone, sorting and distributing mail
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
• File and maintain records
• Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area
- Blood Bank Clerk at YOUTH MENTORING
1 month at this Job