Became a Notary Public, received mortgage training, received loan training worked platform and teller, handled large amounts of cash, counted money, handled a cash box, fixing computers, open and close the bank, handled deliveries of cash and worked and helped many customers. Worked for two years.
• Training in Information Technology (IT) at Action for Bridgeport Community Development or (ABCD) for two years.
• Northeast Consulting Group/T-mobile - Trumbull, CT (2013-2014) Sales Representative, learned to become your own boss, handled money, organized meetings, went out and talked to many different people throughout the day, learn to organize, handled huge groups of people, and Customer service representative; T-mobile sales training for 2-4 months, Managed T-mobile retail for 6-9 months.
- TD Bank Customer Service Representative at TD Bank
- wait staff support, cashier duties and host responsibilities at M. White Lounge
- Volunteer at Big Brothers and Big Sisters Mentoring Program
- Volunteer services to help at Central Magnet High School
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Science, Information technology and was
• Supported bank staff and bank customers ensuring that tasks were completed quickly and accurately.
• Managed accounts for walk-in customers.
• Managed flow of internal documentation to process work orders.
• Routed phone calls on a multi-line phone system.
• Researched customer questions and provided solutions in a timely fashion.
• Managed cash drawers.
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Goppert State Savings Bank
- Nanny at Olivia Christensen, Mother of a 2
- Hostess Staff at Amigo's
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Talking on the phone in a "virtual teller" role to customers, agents, and State Farm employees
• Answering account-related questions from customers
• Providing verbal and written communication with customers, agents, and employees
• Handling balance and interest rate inquiries, general account services and new account openings
• Providing information on State Farm Bank products
• Utilizing computer technology and multiple software systems simultaneously to access online job aids and interact with customers
• Managing a variety of customer service situations
- Bank Customer Service Representative at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Bookseller at Barnes & Noble
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Randstad
- Field Worker at Advance Services, Inc.
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
- High school - General
Answering bank customer service phone calls, Completing banking transactions, Floor support, Mentorship Accomplishments Uplifting my team in any way i can, Helping other co-workers who need help, Maintaining quality scores for performance, Known for having an upbeat attitude at work. Skills Used Soft skills, empathy, being relatable, maintaining professionalism even under stress, customized solutions, multi-tasking, tool utilization, de-escalation.
- Ally Bank Customer Service Representative at Ally Bank
- Comcast Customer Service Technician at Comcast
- APAC Customer Service(Verizon) at Verizon
- Cook/Prep at POPEYES LOUISIANA KITCHEN
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Radiology Technician (in progress)
Customer Service Rep. Answered calls from Bank of the West customers. Assisted with basic account maintenance.
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Teletech
- At Home Customer Service Representative at Teletech (All-State)
- Front Desk Associate at Kmart
- Customer Service Representative at Teletech Bank of America
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
4+ years of banking experience. Proficiency with funds transfers. Proficiency with deposit origination. Proficiency with loan servicing. Experienced in training new staff. Experienced in personal and business accounts. Experienced in creating and managing service requests. Experienced in online bank support.
- Bank Customer Service Representative at State Farm Bank
- Technical Service Representative/Customer Sales Representative at Scotts Lawn Service
- General Manager at Arby's/Miracle Restaurant Group
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts. Issue checks to bond owners in settlement of transactions. Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges. Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information. Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes. Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks. Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software. Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations. Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- Front End Associate at Teleperformance
- at Teleperformance
- Mentor at Falling Creek Elementary School
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
My job was to provide each customer information regarding the bank's products and services as well as take care of any questions or concerns that he or she may have regarding their account.
- Bank Customer service representative at Sykes
- Assistant Store Manager at Sonic Drive-In
- Duke Energy Call Agent at Hire Dynamics
3 months at this Job
• Assisted customer in opening checking and saving accounts.
• Met with new bank customers to explain all the services and features the bank has to offer.
• Assisted customers with taking out different types of loans including personal, auto home, equity etc.
• Encouraged customers to sign up for bank/credit card for ease of use.
• Accepted and processed credit card or loan payments.
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Indusind
- IT Support at Joshi & Chopra Jewelers
11 months at this Job
- Master in Computer Application - Computer Application
- Bachelors in Computer Application - Computer Application
− Serviced HSA, IRA, Coverdell ESA, checking, savings, money market, CD, vehicle loan, and home equity loan accounts − Worked with a team to revise Bank Response Center procedures for accuracy and clarity, reducing the number of top-navigation links from 29 to 15 and resulting in a 44% reduction of calls to the Procedural Assistance line − Provided training and procedural assistance to less experienced representatives
- BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at STATE FARM MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY
- ADVERTISING ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE at SAUK VALLEY MEDIA
- SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at TRI-COUNTY OPPORTUNITIES COUNCIL
- HOUSEKEEPER at COVENTRY LIVING CENTER
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BFA - Theatre