April 2018 - Present *Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan Bank Customer Service Representative payments. seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills *Cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; and knowledge for the benefit of a selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in financial institution person or on telephone; referring to other bank services. *Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and other .special services; preparing currency transaction reports. *Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and .closing Christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Bank Customer Service Representative at PNC Bank
11 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy
- - English & Arabic
o Answer inbound calls in a fast paced work environment, providing timely and excellent customer service. o Responded to customer inquiries, providing information on bank accounts policies, products and services. o Make requested policy and account changes. o Counsel customers on options for service and coverage. o Consistently improve customer satisfaction through expert resolution of conflicts, issues and concerns.
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
- Coffee Shop Administrator at Proyecto K-Fe
- Executive Assistant at Academia Presbiteriana Villa Carolina
- Account Executive at Intellimedia Agency
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- - Piedras Campus Business
Responsible to service inbound calls from cardholders, keeping exceptional customer service in servicing the cardholders requests and needs. Maintain up-to-date computerized customer information, resolve inquires, review account status, assist with eservice login and profile issues, process account payment requests and various other account servicing requests need to build and maintain cardholder and client relationships.
- Synchrony Bank Customer Service Representative at Synchrony Bank
- University of Utah Associate Director at Purchasing and Contracting Services
- Salt Lake City School District Assistant Director of Purchasing at
- Draper City Treasurer, Utility Billing Manager and Purchasing Agent at
4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
• Work with and advise customers in opening accounts and performing transactions
• Collect customer information and input data into the system ensuring confidentiality at all times
• Assist customers with taking out different types of loans including personal auto home equity etc.
• Meet with new bank customers to explain all the services and features the bank has to offer
• Place phone calls to current bank customers regarding account changes or suggested options
- Bank Customer Service Representative-Teller at Hudson City Savings Bank
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy Technician at Doctor's Office-Dr. Abrahim Ostad
- Cashier at Value Depot
5 years, 11 months at this Job
• Talking on the phone in a "virtual teller" role to customers, agents, and State Farm employees
• Answering account-related questions from customers
• Providing verbal and written communication with customers, agents, and employees
• Handling balance and interest rate inquiries, general account services and new account openings
• Providing information on State Farm Bank products
• Utilizing computer technology and multiple software systems simultaneously to access online job aids and interact with customers
• Managing a variety of customer service situations
- Bank Customer Service Representative at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Bookseller at Barnes & Noble
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Randstad
- Field Worker at Advance Services, Inc.
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- None - Independent Study - Photography
- Associate - General Studies
- High school - General
Open/closed accounts including checking, Saving, Money Market, Certificates of Deposit; ordered bank supplies, ATM/debit cards; processed wire transfers, ACHs, Cashier’s checks, stop payments, loan payment and loan applications. Provided navigation assistance with online and mobile banking. As Subject Matter Expert (SME), assisted over 200+ new hires transition into their new role with the bank and helped them meet or exceed performance goals.
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Ally Banking
- Call Center Agent at Hyundai Motor America
- Import Agent at American Airline Cargo
- Customer Service Representative at ADECCO STAFFING INC
at this Job
- Bachelor Degree of Bussiness - Accounting
- Associate Degree - Science
- High School Diploma - College prep.
Provided quality service to clients and providers by accurately, effectively and consistently handling telephone inquiries. Provided support for customer account issues and communicated processing decisions to clients. Resolved merchant issues by utilizing several different databases and software systems. Cultivated and maintained positive relations with the merchant base. Maintained up-to-date computerized customer information. Resolved inquiries, authorized sales, and most importantly built relationships with clients, customers and colleagues. Proper use of payment system using Speed Pay. Maintained E-mail service requests.
- Synchrony Bank Customer Service Representative at
- Maid service at Renee Hangaala
- Child Nutrition Manager at Rogers Public Schools
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Clinical Medical Assistant
• Using empathy and understanding to resolve customers' complaints and de-escalate tensions
• Answering phones within 3 seconds of customer calling in
• File disputes within the maximum requirements.
• Effectuating money transfers between customers' accounts.
• Researching into the issue on Scope, which is the interface that has all of the procedures we need to read in order to assist the issue correctly
• Be quick and efficient when receiving and giving information
• Attentive listener
• I can type 30 wpm
• Keep positive attitude every call
• Never afraid to ask questions to a supervisor or the people sitting next to me
- Bank Customer Service Representative at Focus Services Varo Money Bank
- Housekeeper at Laquinta Inn & Suites
- Dog Walker and Pet Sitter at Big Al's Dog Walking/House-Sitting Business
6 months at this Job
- Bank Customer Service representative at State Farm
- Promotional Model at The Hive
- Sales Associate at Charlotte Russe, Inc
- Prestige Beauty Advisor at Ulta Beauty
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Musical Theatre
• Processed transfers check cashing deposits withdrawals etc. for drive-through or walk-in customers.
• Assisted customers in opening checking or savings accounts.
• Encouraged customers to sign up for bank credit/debit card for ease of use.
• Accepted and processed credit card or loan payments. Utilize various skip tracing techniques and collection strategies (often designed by employee) to locate right parties in order to negotiate payment arrangements on high collectability or value accounts.
- BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at FIRST BANK
- at FIRST BANK
- SALES CLERK at COMMUNIKART PLAZA DEL CARIBE
- SALES CLERK at SANTANDER FINANCIAL
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER - SOCIAL AND HUMAN SERVICES
- BACHELOR - DEGREES SOCIAL AND HUMAN SERVICES