- Bank/Loan officer location manager at Flex check payday cash loan LLC.,
- Bank/Loan officer location manager at Flex check payday cash loan LLC.,
- Quality controli nspector , oder puller at Springs wamsuta bed and bath distribution center
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Human resources management supervisor development
• Verified. Prepared, and delivered initial upfront documentation for 4 separate regions, duties included but not limited, order title and escrow, verification of employment for entire Banner Bank loan officer staff.
• Attend community organizations and business development programs to assist clients better.
• Analyze all customer requirements and resolve customer transaction issues with help from bank personnel.
• Maintained and established open rapport with both clients and staff as part of the Order Outs desk.
- Mortgage Disclosure Specialist I at Banner Bank
- Financial Services Representative at Columbia Credit Union
- Consumer/Mortgage Loan Officer at US Bank
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - personal enrichment
- None - Personal enrichment
- None - Personal enrichment
• Independent Mortgage Loan Officer primarily purchase business
• Work with my Realtor Partners for self-sourced Mortgage
- Loan Officer at CARRINGTON MORTGAGE
- Branch Manager at UNITED WHOLESALE LENDING
- Manage Carter Team and Lead LO at PROVIDENT BANK MORTGAGE
- Loan Officer at PNC MORTGAGE
7 months at this Job
- Management Certificate Program
• Sales with The World's Trade Center in Dallas, TX
• Sales and distribution of Deborah Gaspar Jewelry
• IndyMac Bank-loan officer
• Richardson, Texas Independent School District/Teacher and Counselor
• Richardson, Texas Homeschooling Co-op teacher
• Assistant to model and celebrity, Bridgette Hall
• Office manager for educator Stephanie Hirsh with NSDC (National Skills Development Corporation) Dallas, TX
• Assistant and front desk manager for dentist Dr. John Hanson in Dallas, TX
• Manager for Express retail clothing store, Tyler, TX
• Owner of CPhotographydallas.com
• Well- traveled in the US and Europe
- Former Art Sales at Samuel Lynne Gallery at Customer Relations at Louis Vuitton
at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Human Development and Family Studies - Human Development and Family Studies
As Co-Owner of Jaeger Farms, I was a part of all aspects of everyday farm business. I helped with managing employees, managing finances, caring for over 400 cattle, and being on-call 24 hours a day if there were any issues. I also operated and maintained various equipment on the farm, working 7 days a week in all weather. -Caring for animals includes: -feeding and tending to animals 2 times a day -treating sick or injured animals -bedding and cleaning -Finances includes: -Paying bills -Working with the bank loan officer -Employees includes -Supervising employees -Payroll and scheduling -Maintaining equipment includes: -diagnosing problems -routine and scheduled maintenance -communicating with various service technicians -ordering parts -proper repairs
As Co-Owner of Jaeger Farms, I was a part of all aspects of everyday farm business. I helped with managing employees, managing finances, caring for over 400 cattle, and being on-call 24 hours a day if there were any issues. I also operated and maintained various equipment on the farm, working 7 days a week in all weather.
-Caring for animals includes:
-feeding and tending to animals 2 times a day
-treating sick or injured animals
-bedding and cleaning
-Working with the bank loan officer
-Payroll and scheduling
-Maintaining equipment includes:
-routine and scheduled maintenance
-communicating with various service technicians
- Part owner-self employed at Jaeger Farms
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Technical Diploma - Farm Business & Production Management
- LTC - Dairy, Firefighter, First Responder
Lending Compliance Administrative/Loan Officer Assistant Accounting Harbor Community Bank - Compliance Specialist Assistant - Palm City, FL Florida Community Bank - Quality Control Specialist - Fort Pierce, FL First Peoples Bank - Commercial Loan Processor/Booker, Stuart, FL SunTrust Bank - Loan Officer Assistant, Stuart, FL Port St. Lucie National Bank - Loan/Credit Assistant, Port St Lucie, FL World Omni Finance Company - Accounting Supervisor, Deerfield Beach, FL
• Quality Control
• Performed regulatory compliance reviews to ensure the bank's policies and procedures complied with the rules associated with mortgage lending, deposits and consumer lending.
• Monitored new developments in governmental and financial regulations to keep bank personnel apprise of updates.
• Assisted in government reporting projects such as HMDA (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act) and CRA (Community Reinvestment Act).
• Ability to perform in-depth policy, procedure, and compliance reviews of files and processes; compose findings and summarize results.
• Operated closely with management to identify and recommend process improvement to prevent future deficiencies and improve the quality and efficiency of deposit and loan operations.
• Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for senior-level staff, including managing and coordinating projects and processes in support of effective business operations.
• Skilled in relating to a wide variety of internal and external customers.
• Customer Service
• Loan Documentation Specialist
• Volunteer administrator and board secretary for World's Church of the Living God. Assist and maintain bookkeeping for annual fundraisers and weekly intake of monetary transactions.
• Adept at managing and streamlining administrative processes to reduce errors, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
• Provided ongoing administrative support to five loan officers within the three-county area.
• Provided a broad range of operational support to the Credit Team, including but not limited to assisting with periodic loan reviews, spreading financial statements and helping with the collection of delinquent and past due accounts.
• Prepared documentation for new commercial and consumer loan requests, renewals, extensions and letters of credit in accordance with loan approval, bank policies and compliance with all applicable rules and regulatory requirements.
• Served as liaison between attorney and loan officer to resolve potential problems and implement solutions prior to closing.
• Developed and implemented a tracking process for outstanding documentation and financial exceptions which aided in the decrease of past-due loan exceptions by 40%.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and think critically.
• Supervised staff of seven employees performing duties such as general ledger account reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payment posting and deposits.
• Developed departmental policies and procedures to establish clear direction and guidelines that improved overall efficiency by 300%.
• Consistently promoted through a series of increasingly responsible positions including Accounting Clerk, Accounting Clerk I & II, Senior Accounting Clerk and Retail Accounting Supervisor.
• Member of the Task Force Team was responsible for the development and implementation of new systems, accounting programs, and work products.
Administrative/Loan Officer Assistant
Harbor Community Bank - Compliance Specialist Assistant - Palm City, FL
Florida Community Bank - Quality Control Specialist - Fort Pierce, FL
First Peoples Bank - Commercial Loan Processor/Booker, Stuart, FL
SunTrust Bank - Loan Officer Assistant, Stuart, FL
Port St. Lucie National Bank - Loan/Credit Assistant, Port St Lucie, FL
World Omni Finance Company - Accounting Supervisor, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Compliance Specialist at Harbor Community Bank
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- None - Accounting and Business Administration
- None - Accounting
- Certificate of Completion - General Office Practices
• Originate Owner Occupied, C&I & Investment R/E Mortgages, Lines of Credit and Term Loans.
• Prospect new to Bank commercial relationships with annual sales revenues up to $30MM+.
• Develop COI professional's relationships to capture new client opportunities.
• Consult clients on Operational Cash Flow, Working Capital, Trade Cycle Financing Gaps & Credit needs.
• Originate credit applications; negotiate credit terms & structure; collect & sort credit documentation.
• Complete Cash Flow Credit Analysis, Business Write Ups, Credit Memos and Banking Proposals.
• Assist and monitor the credit underwriting progress; manage the client experience; interaction & follow up.
• Partner and coach branch staff to identify and acquire relationship cross-sell opportunities.
- Commercial Lender / Business Development Officer at Spencer Savings Bank
- Commercial Lender / Business Development Officer at Two River Community Bank
- Commercial Relationship Manager at HSBC Bank
- Business Relationship Manager / Business Development Officer at PNC Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Automotive Technology and Service Management
Ensured accuracy in credentials by performing initial review of loan application prior to underwriter submission. Communicated effectively with borrower and provided the list of documents needed for the loan process. Coordinated the closing of the loan and act as borrowers' main point of contact throughout the entire loan process through funding. Oversaw and reconciled all documentation submitted to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Sr. Loan Processor at PARAMOUNT EQUITY MORTGAGE
- Sr. Loan Processor at EAGLE HOME MORTGAGE
- SIERRA LAND DEVELOPER at
- Mortgage Underwriter at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Perform testing of feces through EIA methods in high volumes. Triage urine cultures to eliminate any plates by determining which have insignificant bacterial growth, and only submit those which are have clinically significant growth to be tested. Perform parallel quality control on new shipments of kits. Keep required documentation on every load ran and ensure all results are entered accurately. 1 year experience Durham Internal Medicine: Generalist in clinical laboratory Operate a variety of clinical instruments including hematology, coagulation, chemistry and other analyzers. Perform many manual serology test kits, prepare dilutions required to analyze Hemoglobin A1c in chemistry analyzer. Perform phlebotomy draws regularly as needed to support the phlebotomist and other coworkers. Routinely use laboratory equipment including centrifuges, pipettes, perform manual dilutions, calibration, quality control, and routine maintenance on laboratory instruments, keep detailed required documentation as necessary. Interact with physicians and nurses in order to communicate their needs regarding testing, and while delivering their results personally when a STAT specimen's results are ready. 1.5 years experience LabCorp: Microbiology Technician Analyze bacterial cultures in high volumes. Perform all biochemical tests, and prepare bacterial suspensions in solution for antibiotic susceptibilities in Vitek instruments. Have been trained in multiple benches, with sample sources of urine, respiratory samples, Helicobacter pylori, and some environmental sources for culture. Perform EIA EHEC test and GenProbe tests for Group A and Group B strep. 2 years experience American Express: Sales and Customer Service Representative Completed extensive 90 day sales and "excellent customer service care" training program successfully, with an award for best customer service in the training class. Serviced high-volume of customer calls while resolving concerns or problems, while meeting sales requirements during such calls. Received customer service excellence award multiple times for positive customer feedback during call-back surveys 2 years experience Realty of America: Real Estate Agent and office administrator Assisting Broker with managing potential buyer's files and maintaining regular contact with them. Assisted first-time, spanish-speaking home buyers with the process, beginning with gathering documents, presenting them to the bank loan officer and through the process, as well as accompanying them to the closing. Maintained regular contact clients as needed to keep them updated of the progress, and to reassure them, as many first time home buyers displayed many concerns and anxieties. Acquired real estate license and worked with many home buyers. Performed multiple administrative and clerical duties, created promotional and educational materials regularly, performed all duties of office administrator 2+ years experience Glen Raven: Internship in Accounting department Was fortunate to have been able to have the experience of being an intern in the accounting department, beginning my junior year of high school, through shortly after my high school graduation. I gained valuable administrative, clerical, and bookkeeping skills that have helped me since. <2 years
- Medical Laboratory Technologist in Microbiology at LabCorp
at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science
Property Management and Real Estate Company December 2018 to present Handling Collections Department billings, documents, accounting, recording proper deeds against the HOA units/properties. Managing the Broker Escrow Division by handling Re-Sale, Refinance, Short Sales and Lease Agreements including numerous transactions. Assisting Real Estate Broker with MLS Listings, updating, cancelling or create a new listing and uploading pictures, build a Marketing material by uploading pictures, preparing Broker Commission disbursement, Preparing a CDA-and submitting final documents to Pacific Realtors compliance department and communicating with Escrow -Title companies including Appraisal and Inspection companies. Escrow on Brand, Inc., A non- Independent Broker Escrow Company (Company Closed October 2018) Short Sale, Probate Sale, REO and Traditional Residential Purchase Escrow Officer/Manager
- Sr. Escrow Officer/Manager-Collections Manager at CoastManagement.net
- Short Sale, REO and Residential Purchase Sr. Escrow Officer/Manager at Savvolio Real Estate Services
- Short Sale, REO and Residential Purchase Sr. Escrow Officer / Manager at Price Law Group, A Professional Law Firm-Escrow World
- Underwriter at FNMA
9 months at this Job