I work as the loan officer in Construction Bank, I process different kinds of loans, from car and home loans, from small business loan to the whole big building mortgage loan . sometimes we visit some customer owner and get the phone calls, and go out and drumming up loans for the bank through interpersonal contacts.After get all the bank statement from the customer,I analyze and verify all of the information on the borrower’s loan application, I know all bank and federal lending requirements for each type of loan.After phone call or visit customer,I collect all pertinent information from the borrower, including income and debt information, employment information, I have an deep understanding of the bank’s underwriting requirements so that I can tell from an initial review of the applicant’s information whether he or she have the basic requirements necessary to take it to the next step in the loan approval process.
- Loan Officer at Construction Bank,
- Banker at
5 years, 10 months at this Job
• Verified. Prepared, and delivered initial upfront documentation for 4 separate regions, duties included but not limited, order title and escrow, verification of employment for entire Banner Bank loan officer staff.
• Attend community organizations and business development programs to assist clients better.
• Analyze all customer requirements and resolve customer transaction issues with help from bank personnel.
• Maintained and established open rapport with both clients and staff as part of the Order Outs desk.
- Mortgage Disclosure Specialist I at Banner Bank
- Financial Services Representative at Columbia Credit Union
- Consumer/Mortgage Loan Officer at US Bank
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - personal enrichment
- None - Personal enrichment
- None - Personal enrichment
Meet with prospective, as well as, current clients to develop information pertaining to their mortgage needs. * Ensured the processing of mortgage and home equity loans from origination through closing *Participating in an aggressive business development program's establishments and maintenance for developing profitable bank relationships. * Helping in lending activity coordination through direct connection with loan processing and closing departments. * Determined various credit needs of bank's market area through several business and Community functions to ensure that the objectives of Community Reinvestment (CRA) are being met
- Residential Mortgage Officer at Bank of America
- Cape Bank Vice President at Egg Harbor Township
- Sales Manager at PNC Mortgage Branch
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Communication
- college prep
Lending Compliance Administrative/Loan Officer Assistant Accounting Harbor Community Bank - Compliance Specialist Assistant - Palm City, FL Florida Community Bank - Quality Control Specialist - Fort Pierce, FL First Peoples Bank - Commercial Loan Processor/Booker, Stuart, FL SunTrust Bank - Loan Officer Assistant, Stuart, FL Port St. Lucie National Bank - Loan/Credit Assistant, Port St Lucie, FL World Omni Finance Company - Accounting Supervisor, Deerfield Beach, FL Housing Authority City of Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach, FL
• Quality Control
• Performed regulatory compliance reviews to ensure the bank's policies and procedures complied with the rules associated with mortgage lending, deposits and consumer lending.
• Monitored new developments in governmental and financial regulations to keep bank personnel apprise of updates.
• Assisted in government reporting projects such as HMDA (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act) and CRA (Community Reinvestment Act).
• Ability to perform in-depth policy, procedure, and compliance reviews of files and processes; compose findings and summarize results.
• Operated closely with management to identify and recommend process improvement to prevent future deficiencies and improve the quality and efficiency of deposit and loan operations.
• Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for senior-level staff, including managing and coordinating projects and processes in support of effective business operations.
• Skilled in relating to a wide variety of internal and external customers.
• Customer Service
• Loan Documentation Specialist
• Volunteer administrator and board secretary for World's Church of the Living God. Assist and maintain bookkeeping for annual fundraisers and weekly intake of monetary transactions.
• Adept at managing and streamlining administrative processes to reduce errors, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
• Provided ongoing administrative support to five loan officers within the three-county area.
• Provided a broad range of operational support to the Credit Team, including but not limited to assisting with periodic loan reviews, spreading financial statements and helping with the collection of delinquent and past due accounts.
• Prepared documentation for new commercial and consumer loan requests, renewals, extensions and letters of credit in accordance with loan approval, bank policies and compliance with all applicable rules and regulatory requirements.
• Served as liaison between attorney and loan officer to resolve potential problems and implement solutions prior to closing.
• Developed and implemented a tracking process for outstanding documentation and financial exceptions which aided in the decrease of past-due loan exceptions by 40%.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and think critically.
• Supervised staff of seven employees performing duties such as general ledger account reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payment posting and deposits.
• Developed departmental policies and procedures to establish clear direction and guidelines that improved overall efficiency by 300%.
• Consistently promoted through a series of increasingly responsible positions including Accounting Clerk, Accounting Clerk I & II, Senior Accounting Clerk and Retail Accounting Supervisor.
• Member of the Task Force Team responsible for the development and implementation of new systems, accounting programs, and work products.
Administrative/Loan Officer Assistant
Harbor Community Bank - Compliance Specialist Assistant - Palm City, FL
Florida Community Bank - Quality Control Specialist - Fort Pierce, FL
First Peoples Bank - Commercial Loan Processor/Booker, Stuart, FL
SunTrust Bank - Loan Officer Assistant, Stuart, FL
Port St. Lucie National Bank - Loan/Credit Assistant, Port St Lucie, FL
World Omni Finance Company - Accounting Supervisor, Deerfield Beach, FL
Housing Authority City of Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach, FL
- Compliance Specialist at Harbor Community Bank
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
- - General Office Practices
Averaged 16 million in funding per year
- Loan officer at ACU of Texas
- PNC Bank Loan Officer at
- Loan Officer at Bank of America
- Finance and Insurance Director at Hendrick Auto Group
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - sales customer service and management experience
2005 BANK AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT/US SBA DISASTER ASSISTANCE CADRE to Present All work under confidentially agreements. Work performed in Florida, Texas and Arizona. Primary projects have been Loan Review and Policy and Procedures. Work performed as independent contractor through JeffersonWells' Phoenix, AZ office, loan review firms in Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston., and Stogniew & Associates, St. Petersburg/Tampa, Florida area. Attended SBA disaster assistance training in Sacramento, CA and Atlanta, GA. I have worked for SBA on disasters in Kentucky, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Houston/Galveston, TX.
- BANK AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT/US SBA DISASTER ASSISTANCE CADRE at Texas and Arizona
- VICE PRESIDENT First National Bank & Trust at AKA Harris
- Financial Advisor at H&R BLOCK FINANCIAL ADVISORS AKA Ameriprise
- BANK AND BUSINESS CONSULTANT at Self Employed
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
- - banking
TOP BRANCH PRODUCER, ATLANTA Originated loans in multiple states Use of Lending Tree for lead source Creating multiple lead sources Use of creative marketing Negotiating rates and lending products Establish customer confidence Creating and maintaining customer database Use of social media to create new customers Taught multiple "First Time Home Buyer" seminars
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Annie Mac Home Mortgage
- Mortgage Loan Originator at WELLS FARGO MORTGAGE
- Bank Loan Officer at REGIONS BANK
- Owner and Senior Negotiator at HOPE FOR HOMEOWNERS INC
7 months at this Job
- - Student Government Treasurer
• Originated loans in multiple states
• Use of Lending Tree for lead source
• Establish referral partners
• Creating and maintaining customer database
• Establish customer confidence
• Negotiating rates and lending products
• Maintain a customer database
• Use of social media to create new customers
- Mortgage Loan Originator at American Home Mortgage
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Annie Mac Home Mortgage
- Mortgage Loan Originator at MILEND Inc
- Mortgage Loan Originator at PROSPECT MORTGAGE
10 months at this Job
- - Student Government Treasurer
- - R.O.T.C. Air Force Officer
Responsible for all aspects of business loan operation at a privately held Community Development Financial Institution, CDFI. Originate and underwrite business loans, establish and disseminate lending policies and procedures, establish annual lending goals, structure loans, establish loan conditions and terms including identifying collateral and guarantees to secure loans. Present loans to superior, committees and board for review and approval, work with outside counsel to close loans, and monitor overall portfolio performance. Resolve collection and other workout issues relative to overall loan portfolio.
- SVP Director Business Lending at Common Capital, Inc
- Tax Examining Technician at US Department of the Treasury, IRS
- Professional Consultant at Robert Half Company
- Owner - Private Practice at Ortiz Professional Services
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Finance and accounting
Finance Head of Cantor Fitzgerald's Commercial Real Investment Management division with comprehensive accounting and operational control responsibility for non-listed REITs, RIA- managed and SEC- regulated private-equity Funds, complex property, mortgage, preferred equity and mezzanine loan portfolio's and the firm's Delaware Statutory Trust management and syndication business. Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate monthly close and maintenance of the firm's General Ledger as well as the preparation, compilation and filing of the 8K, 10Q and 10K's for publicly held REITs. Contributed in measureable and meaningful way in building the accounting and operational control infrastructure, as well as, in the design of the process management policies and procedures for the division by working closely with senior management and business leaders across the firm.. Responsible for the engagement and management oversight of third service providers including auditors, financial and tax, lenders, loan servicers as well as fund administrators, transfer agent and valuation specialists. Fully versed with complex transactions and related legal documentation, investor reporting, tax return, K-1, compilation, reporting and dissemination, fund Capital Calls and Distributions, non-listed REIT Net Asset Valuation and Cash Flow (FFO and MFFO) reporting. Manage and lead a full-time staff of six.
- Managing Director at Cantor Fitzgerald LP
- Chief Financial Officer at Ranieri Real Estate Partners LP
- Consultant at Citibank
- Chief Administrative Officer-Commercial Real Estate Group at Deutsche Bank
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Economics, Banking and Finance