Mentor a TIAA Bank Loan Officer; bring new hires up to speed ◦ Give presentations on topics chosen by Management ◦ Provide feedback and insight to boost production ◦ Perform all duties of a Loan Officer
- Senior Mortgage Loan Officer at TIAA Bank
- Mortgage Loan Officer at
- Mortgage Loan Trainee at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance - Finance
August 2018- Present Private Bank Loan Admin- process loan applications for private bank Loan Officer. Duties include obtaining and reviewing all documentation to verify that the loan transaction meets all government guidelines, ordering credit reports, flood certification, appraisals, title, title fees, hazard insurance and payoff statement, submitting complete loan files to underwriting for loan approval, reviewing and obtaining documentation to clear all underwriting conditions, and submitting all documentation to the closing department for acceptable Final Docs for consumer and commercial transactions. Work continuously with title companies and realtor to meet contract deadlines. April 2017- August 2018 Loan Documentation Specialist-Prepare loan documents using LaserPro software for Consumer CD Secured, Automobile and real estate loans including Home Equity Lines of Credit, Construction and Home Equity Term Loans. Prepare Commercial loans using LaserPro software secured by real estate, investment properties, assets, deposit accounts to include complex loans. Duties included ensuring proper documentation received and accurate in order to prepare loan documents for consumer and commercial loans, such as credit memos, hazard insurance, flood certificates, appraisals, property taxes, financials, and preparing business loan agreements. Familiar with TILA RESPA, HMDA regulations, CRA reporting.
- Loan Administrator II at MidFirst Bank
- Credit Specialist at First National Bank of Oklahoma
- Mortgage Loan Officer at OKLAHOMA EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION
- Loan Document Specialist at MidFirst Bank
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Independent Mortgage Loan Officer primarily purchase business
• Work with my Realtor Partners for self-sourced Mortgage
- Loan Officer at CARRINGTON MORTGAGE
- Branch Manager at UNITED WHOLESALE LENDING
- Manage Carter Team and Lead LO at PROVIDENT BANK MORTGAGE
- Loan Officer at PNC MORTGAGE
7 months at this Job
- High school - Banking & Finance
- Management Certificate Program
RETIRED FROM WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO
- RETIRED BANK LOAN OFFICER at Wilmington Trust Company
at this Job
- Bachelor's - ECONOMICS
Optimized staff productivity by managing inter-team conflict resolution, yearly performance reviews, hiring, and terminating processes, training initiatives, scheduling, time and attendance, and payroll
• Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans
• Executed the loan origination process, including ordering credit reports, appraisals and preliminary title reports
• Interviewed customers to determine reasons for delinquency, source of income, and next pay date to build solutions for financial issues
• Opened new customer accounts, including checking, savings, and lines of credit
• Educated customers on the variety of loan products and available credit options
- Branch Manager/Loan Officer at EDUCATORS CREDIT UNION
- Assistant Branch Manager/Personal Banker at COLONIAL BANK
7 years, 4 months at this Job
• Quality Control
• Performed regulatory compliance reviews to ensure the bank's policies and procedures complied with the rules associated with mortgage lending, deposits, consumer and commercial lending
• Monitored new developments in governmental and financial regulations to keep bank personnel apprise of updates
• Assisted in government reporting projects such as HMDA (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act) and CRA (Community Reinvestment Act)
• Ability to perform in-depth policy, procedure, and compliance reviews of files and processes; compose findings and summarize results
• Operated closely with management to identify and recommend process improvement to prevent future deficiencies and improve the quality and efficiency of deposit and loan operations
• Created and maintained spreadsheets for regulatory reviews
• Adept in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel Loan Documentation Specialist
• Customer Service
• Prepared documentation for new commercial and consumer loan requests, renewals, extensions and letters of credit in accordance with loan approval, bank policies and compliance with all applicable rules and regulatory requirements
• Served as liaison between attorney and loan officer to resolve potential problems and implement solutions prior to closing
• Developed and implemented a tracking process for outstanding documentation and financial exceptions which aided in the decrease of past-due loan exceptions by 40%
• Provided ongoing administrative support to five loan officers within three-county area
• Provided a broad range of operational support to the Credit Team, including but not limited to assisting with periodic loan reviews, spreading financial statements and helping with the collection of delinquent and past due accounts.
• Provided efficient delivery of services to internal and external clients for all related activities including, but not limited to, loan set-up, processing, closing, funding, and post-closing functions
• Maintained working knowledge of financial products, services, and company credit and operations policies Accounting / Supervision
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and think critically
• Supervised staff of seven employees performing duties such as general ledger account reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payment posting and deposits
• Coordinated daily operations and managed departmental tasks such as scheduling jobs and delegating duties to team members
• Developed departmental policies and procedures to establish clear direction and guidelines that improved overall efficiency by 300%
• Consistently promoted through a series of increasingly responsible positions including Accounting Clerk, Accounting Clerk I & II, Senior Accounting Clerk and Accounting Supervisor
• Member of the Task Force Team responsible for the development and implementation of new systems, accounting programs, and work products Harbor Community Bank - Compliance Specialist Assistant - Palm City, FL Florida Community Bank - Quality Control Specialist - Fort Pierce, FL First Peoples Bank - Commercial Loan Processor/Booker, Stuart, FL SunTrust Bank - Loan Officer Assistant, Stuart, FL Port St. Lucie National Bank - Loan/Credit Assistant, Port St Lucie, FL World Omni Finance Company - Accounting Supervisor, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Compliance Specialist at Harbor Community Bank
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - General Accounting
- - General Office Practices
Global Retail Distribution
• Responsible for overseeing day to day operations of dynamic start-up company with various responsibilities varying from Bank relations to Accounting to Human Resources.
• Managed team of 8 employees and led weekly staff morning meetings to effectively discuss all goals and action plans.
• Recruit, train, and evaluate all staff personnel.
• Manage operating efficiencies within each facility by evaluating personnel, labor costs, and expenses on a regular basis.
• Implement all human resource related issues including: payroll management, employee expense reimbursement, company policies, benefits and insurance.
• Decreased defective products receipt by 80% by establishing in-house quality check team in China resulting in net savings of over $50K annually.
• Strengthen communication with our partner in China maximizing operational synergies and eliminating bottlenecks by creating a procedural worksheet tracking the efficiency and utilization of each department.
• Streamlined workflow process and quality with vendors by creating a vendor manual that clearly communicated the company's standard protocol and expectation.
• Led ERP implementation of NetSuite. Partnered with NetSuite consultants to identify business and technology needs to architect the customization of the platform.
• Prepared monthly bank reconciliation and cash flow forecast to manage budgetary A/P and cash disbursement.
• Implemented positive change in the A/R collection process resulting in an increase of cash flow by more than 50%.
• Negotiated Letters of Credit of $1M with bank loan officer.
• Refined logistical flow of export and import operation in China by partnering up with a bonded warehouse; resulting in reduced delivery time and faster payment turnaround.
- Director of Operations at Skinmint Holdings LLC
- Senior Research Analyst at Standard & Poor's
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Awarded a market increase in salary during a companywide wage freeze. Involved in the daily treasury functions of the organization's Asset Based Loan (ABL) and five corporate banking accounts. Submit status reports to the bank Loan Officer concerning our revolving credit line. Project budget changes in the areas of sales, expenses, and cash flow in order to anticipate deviations from company goals. ♦ Access banking information online to update the daily cash report with cash collections, payroll, check disbursements, and vendor wire transfers to determine funding requirements. Monitor loan balances (in excess of $20MM) to evaluate the need for increases/decreases to the credit line. ♦ Confirm that the loan availability is within an acceptable range to cover the daily funding, which includes calculations for loan restrictions and borrowing base blocks. Update the weekly Borrowing Base Certificate report with changes in net collateral-accounts receivable and inventory. Ensure that loan covenants are on target to be met. ♦ Prepare and input historical data for annual budget planning. Evaluate budget data in the areas of sales allowances, salaries, legal fees, and all other company expenses. Manage the budget development for all profit divisions-Athletic Goods, Bionic Technology, and Museum as well as all corporate divisions (totaling +$50MM). Coordinate quarterly budget re-forecast meetings with division managers. ♦ Manipulate and download data from SAP in order to perform financial analysis and create ad hoc reports for each sales division and cost center administrators. Knowledgeable in the finance, controlling, and sales & distribution modules of SAP. ♦ Responsible for monthly expense analysis and review of over 50 cost centers. Review expense variances in comparison to budget then communicate inquiry to cost center administrators. ♦ Conduct year-end physical inventory alongside the auditors, verify material reports, and reconcile variance reports. ♦ Train and manage interns, engaged in the month end close process and reporting, annual financial statement audit, and semi-annual bank audit, complete bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Senior Accountant at Hillerich & Bradsby Co
- Senior Accountant at Transit Authority of River City
- Financial Analyst at National Patient Account Services
- at National Patient Account Services
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Prospected and developed relationships with new and existing realtors, builders, borrowers, businesses, and other referral sources to secure and promote new and recurring business. Researched products, programs, and guidelines to keep abreast of updates and changes in the mortgage loan industry to educate existing and prospective clients and referral sources. Pre-qualified applicants and provide information about various products available along with specific terms and conditions associated with each. Assessed the needs and requirements of clients to suggest product aligned with same. Assisted clients with completion of applications. Processed, reviewed, and submitted supporting documents for loan underwriting, Assisted clients with credit issues.
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Freedom Mortgage
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Capital One Bank
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Cross Keys Bank
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Westin Mortgage/Houstonian Mortgage
9 months at this Job
Real Estate One - Michigan, United States
Real Estate Agent & Internet Leads Coordinator
● Assist clients who are contacting us through our website, other 3rd party sites, or phone calls with finding properties, answering questions about the properties, or locating participating real estate Agents to assist them.
● Prepare data entries showing where the internet and phone leads are coming from to help track where the advertising dollars are best utilized.
● Handled all customer relations issues in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
● Counsel all clients on the complete sales process, and guidance from beginning to end for a smooth transaction.
● Prepare Comparative Market Analysis' for potential listing clients, and explain today's market to them to allow them to understand the sales process and form honest expectations.
● Listen to Buyers needs and budgets, and then show them suitable homes in their price range and preferred location so as not to waste time with unattainable goals.
● Ensure superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving all problems swiftly. Workout Loan Officer, Bank of America, Successor to Merger/Buyouts - Michigan, United States
● Managed $20-35M portfolio of Small Business clients and small Builders which transferred to department because of an out of compliance issue or operational losses, able to place on average 20-35% back to lending floor.
● Analyzed their financial statements, from both the borrower prepared and the CPA audited, focusing on trends and potential issues to be further investigated and resolved.
● Reviewed audits (financial and collateral) to determine current and potential issues as identified by the audits.
● Reviewed borrower's plans for change and improvement, discussed options with borrowers for changes to their financing package to allow them to return to the lending floor as a successful customer, or liquidated the assets and filed lawsuits if client could not survive or would not work with bank.
● Assisted with the liquidation of the non-performing Small Builders Portfolio as they were excluded from the Residential Mortgage Portfolio that was sold as part of the last "merger".
● Entered details such as payments, account information, and call logs onto the computer system.
● Produced reports and documentation for senior team members and management. Associate Loan Officer, Bank of America, Successor to Merger/Buyouts - Michigan, United States
● Prepared initial client assessment to begin the analysis of the client and their financial needs.
● Reviewed monthly/quarterly financial statements and monthly accounts receivable/payable aging reports of borrowers and set the collateral, reporting requirements, and suggested performance goals.
● Analyzed and monitored collateral trends and cash flow trends to ensure compliance with set parameters; recommended changes when necessary.
● Analyzed and monitored collateral trends and cash flow trends to ensure compliance with the set parameters; recommended changes when necessary.
● Met with Customer and Bank Loan Officer to review the customers operations and assist in the determination of the initial monthly reporting and supporting documentation requirements based on the specific loan package.
● Coordinated with Treasury management to determine appropriate financial product mix/cash management tools for both bank and borrower. Collateral & Financial Auditor, Bank of America, Successor to Merger/Buyouts - Michigan, United States
● Performed initial client assessment, reviewed banks' records, including any prior audit reports, discussed the end goals for each client with banks' management, and designed the approach, scope, and testing methods for each individual company we audited each time we audited them.
● Met with clients on-site to review books and records; compared figures ensure agreement with bank records. It was at this time final adjustments to the plan/procedures were made to allow testing of the client's systems.
● Assessed risks and internal controls by evaluating manual and automated financial processes, identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies, and potential operational issues.
● With minimal disruption to the client's operations I verified; assets and liabilities to collateral documentation, tax payments being made timely, ensured sales & receipts were posted properly and timely, documented inventory systems, and completed physical inventory counts when appropriate.
● Any variances from expected results are identified, documented, in the work papers and explained in the written report. This information was utilized by the bank to identify trends where a change in reporting parameters and/or performance goals may become necessary.
● Completed written audit report for banks management, provided copies of documentation where necessary to show discrepancies and/or problems, and discussed results with bank management in person when requested.
● Ensured audit files with work papers and supporting documentation were completed in approved format and filed for future reference.
● Became one of the "go-to" field examiners sent to companies where in previous their audits was a lack of consistent processes or controls to test, and try to find if there was a process that could be tested, and assets/liabilities/processes could be confirmed/verified.
● Participated and contributed to department training meetings by discussing new systems or any obstacles, and how the testing was completed to achieve the desired goal and confidence level to report to management with. Non-Accrual Editor, Loan Operations, Bank or America, Successor to Merger/Buyouts - Michigan, United States
● Posted all payments for non-performing assets of the bank to a Dual Accounting system (effectively a 2nd bank for tracking the activity of the non-performing assets).
● Reconciled the Non-accrual, Charge-off and Recovery accounts monthly, prepared the monthly activity reports and published to management, and prepared year end reports for upper management.
● Merged the Non-accrual, Charge-off and Recovery accounts from 23 separate Banks into One Bank (3 Regions).
● Managed the accounting system conversion of the non-performing accounts, through 3-month parallel trial period, ensuring that the activity was being posted and reported properly through the new system for the Dual Accounting.
● Assisted CPA's when auditing Loan Operations for compliance with Federal Regulations.
at this Job
- MS - Finance
- BA - Accounting