Promote US Bank's vision and values on a daily basis ♦ Direct a team of 8 associates responsible for balanced performance through sales, service, and operational excellence ♦ Create quality relationships between the retail bank and business partners within the banks corporate departments and outside vendors ♦ Prospect small business clients through community involvement, telemarketing, and outside sales ♦ Responsible for compliance and audit results. Ensure associates are following all company policy and procedures ♦ Coach and develop all associates in sales, service and banks policies and procedures ♦ Demonstrate Social Responsibility through community volunteerism
- Bank Manager at US Bank
- Senior Training Instructor at MUFG Union Bank
- Bank Manager (Promotion) at MUFG Union Bank
- Bank Manager at Bank of America
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Responsible for overseeing direction of operations, sales, and staff. Also maintaining and increasing profitability by making sure team members are engaged and productive all while providing exceptional customer service to existing and potential bank customers.
• Responsible for hiring, onboarding and coaching staff members.
• Scored 95% on April Audit for Q1.
• Finished 170% to goal in Q1 for 2018.
- Bank Manager at BMO Harris Bank
- Financial Center Manager at Fifth Third Bank
- Personal Banker at Fifth Third Bank
- Personal Banker at JP Morgan Chase
11 months at this Job
- BA - Accounting
• Executed daily operations of the bank branch location in partnership with the Branch Manager.
• Reviewed work for platform and teller areas in compliance and conformity to policies and procedures.
• Trained employees in customer service and banking procedures to achieve Branch goals in executing sales opportunities and motivating staff to reach individual goals..
• Provided exceptional customer service for existing and potential customers.
- Assistant Bank Manager at Northfield Bank
- Senior Teller / Customer Service Agent at Summit Savings Bank
16 years, 2 months at this Job
Bank Manager - Manage and supervise all bank personnel. Ensure that the branch provides exceptional customer service and meets all production goals. - Generate and originate full spectrum of portfolio mortgage loans including purchase, refinance, custom construction, lot loans. Complete inspections during draws on 12 month construction projects.
- Retail Bank Manager at Washington Federal
- Mortgage Originator at One AZ Credit Union
- Home Loan Associate at Bank of America Home loans
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Lennar
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Busines Administration - Busines Administration
I started at Woodforest National Bank as a Retail Banker. Within nine months, I accepted the position of Assistant Branch Manager, and within another nine months I accepted the position of Branch Manager in Brewton, AL. I was the Branch Manager in Brewton until February of 2013 when I accepted the position of Branch Manager back in Greenville, AL. During my time at Woodforest I have hired, trained, and mentored staff members to move up within the company as they showed interest. I have had the opportunity to manage multiple branches (up to three) at the same time. I have traveled for meetings, training, and branch coverage as needed. When requested by upper management I have mentored new onboarding managers within the first six weeks of training. Woodforest has afforded me the opportunities during my time with them to become a facilitator for financial education classes to offer to our community. They have also given me the time away from the branch to serve as Chairman of the Board for Healthy Kids from 2013 to the Present.
- Bank Manager at Woodforest National Bank
- LED Installer at Cummings Signs
- BGCA Coordinator/Childcare provider/ Front Desk Assistant at Laurel Bay Youth Center
- Department Manager at JCPenney
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Graduate
Responsible for branch daily operations, teller functions, and balancing
● Supervise and coach staff operations such as account management, customer service, other bank functions that may arise
● Providing Exemplary Customer Service, while creating new relationships, account, and loan production for the branch
● Responsible for all security and regulatory compliance procedures as well as legal records retention for accounts, servicing, and customer sensitive information
● Participate in after-hours functions to act as bank representative in town events, along with business after hours events
● Employee development and compliance - support my direct reports, and act as a guide on what training needs to be done as well as provide the tools to find out where in the bank they would accel within US Bank. This is achieved through daily, weekly, and quarterly coaching sessions, as well as on the spot coaching, and annual reviews to 5 direct reports
● Checking branch notifications daily as well as review new account checklists to ensure there are no customer or employee errors, if so get them cleared with correct information to keep compliant with all federal regulations.
● All duties as Personal Banker/Client Relationship Manager listed below
- Assistant Bank Manager at US Bank
- Client relationship manager at UMB Bank
- Store Manager at Petco Animal Supplies, Kansas City
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Results oriented leadership, sales management, strategic planning, employee development, community involvement and leadership, wealth management, marketing and corporate communications.
- Bank Manager at Bridgeview Bank
- Teller Manager at Oxford Bank and Trust
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Finance
Being a management role, I oversee the running of one or more branches and is responsible for meeting tough sales targets and keeping staff fully trained and motivated. Promoting and marketing the branch and its products is also part of my job. If needed, I will meet with customers and resolving any problems or complaints they may have.
- Bank Manager at Asian Bank
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Financial services
Responsibilities General oversee of the branch activities Accomplishments Marketing new customers and encouraging old customers. Skills Used Customer care and marketing new customers .Target must be accomplished
- Bank Manager at African International bank
at this Job
- bsc - Business Administration
• Successfully opened the first of its kind branch with a fully automated teller line.
• Ensured headcount levels met operational demands by monitoring staffing initiatives, identifying, recruiting, interviewing and hiring top talent, terminating under-performers, and coordinating manpower to drive workflow.
• Expanded community awareness by creating branding/marketing plans to drive exposure and visibility.
• Spearheaded multiple operational projects throughout the entire life cycle, including scoping, requirements gathering, client relations, leadership, conflict resolution, budgeting and updates to ensure on-time, within-budget completion.
• Created training seminars for the new layout, customer service, and potential customer objections.
• Mentored the team launching the new branch concept in the Jacksonville market.
• Recognized nationally for exceeding sales goals and daily operation tasks.
• Interfaced with the National Training Team to create training videos on new ATM technology.
• Opened the first office in Downtown Tampa, along with corresponding operational setup.
• Selected to the Operations Committee for the regional market.
- Bank Manager at J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A
- Store Manager IV at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
- at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
- Bank Manager at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
7 years at this Job