A Mathematical and Accounting Student at the Higher School Certificate who is keen to find a position in the Financial and Accounting Section in a company. Reliable, Trustworthy, Numerate and Meticulous. I am currently undertaking ACCA courses for level 1 & 2 at the London College of Accountancy and BSP School of Accountancy and Management. I have been a trainee at the State Bank since 2 Years and now currently I am working as Operations Officer on Permanent Basis in the card operations department whereby I have knowledge and experiences about Debit and Credit cards/ Mobile Banking & Internet Banking. I have worked in the shareholder's fund services and standing order department at the state bank. Keen to expand skills and knowledge and prepared to work as related post according to my qualifications and experiences.
- Bank Officer at State Bank Mauritius LTD
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- School Certificate - English language
- - English
As a Sr. Personal Bank Officer I have practical knowledge of the following: Cash Drawer responsibilities Health Savings Acocunt Revocable & Irrevocable Trust Accounts Estate Accounts Roth & Traditional IRA account Certificate of Deposits Checking, Savings & Money Market Accounts Business Accounts Home Equity Loans Car Loans Trust accounts
- Sr Personal Bank Officer at Bank of Springfield
- Central Receiving Office Assistant at University of Illinois at Springfield
- Printing and Duplication Office Assistant at University of Illinois at Springfield
- Cook Assistant at Angelos Pizza
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - History
Position at Virginia Commerce Bank: Branch Manager/Bank Officer
• Primarily responsible for operations of the branch, ensuring proper policies and procedures are followed with careful consideration for security, compliance, controllable losses, and risk management
• Assist customers with financial needs including: offering additional services to increase relationship and rapport, referring customers to other departments for additional services, creating follow up to maintain a positive relationship and determine additional opportunities for cross-sell
• Deliver quality customer service with adherence to company values and standards
• Maintain branch growth reports and create plans for improvement in areas where goals and objectives are not yet met
• Motivate, develop, and lead staff through training, role play, and monthly huddles to discuss goals, objectives, current trends, changes in policy or procedure, and additional sales opportunities
• Consult with branch manager on personnel recommendations and courses of action
• Become acting manager when branch manager is out of the office
• Participate in all branch events to market our brand and increase sales
- Assistant Branch Manager/Bank Officer at United Bank
- Customer Service Representative II at Best Buy CO
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associate - Education
• Serves as a confidante and resource to the board of directors and senior management. Assists in all areas of corporate governance as an officer who provides advice and counsel on board responsibilities and logistics, in addition to recording minutes and other documentation of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
• Ensures that board members have the proper resources for discharging their fiduciary duties to shareholders.
• Acts as an assistant and provides administrative support to the chairpersons of the Audit Committee, Asset Liability Committee and Compensation Committee.
• Prepares and disseminates stockholder communications, regulatory filings and investor relations.
• Prepares board presentations, attends all board meetings and maintains confidentiality of materials.
• Provides a wide variety of correspondence, schedules meetings and appointments.
• Acts as a liaison between internal auditors, federal/state regulators and board of directors.
• Manages an $8.7 million stock portfolio; authorizes and maintains control over issuance and transfer of all stock. Human Resources Manager
• Serves as the office manager responsible for daily operations and oversight of staff members including all aspects of hiring, employee counseling and terminations.
• Manages, controls and coordinates all activities related to employee compensation, including defining appropriate pay scales, processing payroll and tax reporting; timesheets, administers all employee benefit programs.
• Works closely with internal auditors to prepare payroll, workers compensation, insurance and 401(k) audits and investigations.
• Conducts training sessions regarding HR policies, workplace expectations and code of ethics.
• Oversight of the Compensation Committee for ten years; active member of the Compliance Committee for five years.
- BANK OFFICER at Maryland Financial Bank
- Branch Manager at Lever United Community Credit Union
- at First Financial Federal Credit Union of Maryland
- Senior Branch Manager/Loan Officer at First Financial Federal Credit Union of Maryland
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
Rosemont, IL MB Financial Bank is a customer driven company. With approximately $20 billion in assets and has been serving the financial needs for 100 years for individuals and business. Telephone Banking Center Administration Manager / Bank Officer 2016 - Present - Manage day-to-day operations for the Telephone Banking Center - Conduct departmental training and manage the department trainer - Designed and built daily reporting metrics of the Telephone Banker Center productivity, which are reported to EVP Consumer Banking and CEO daily - Created and maintain the Telephone Banking Centers Incentive programs - Built training curriculum for the Team Managers for the Telephone Banking Center - Established annual goals standards for the Telephone Banking Center, which includes Telephone Bankers and Team Managers - Developed and maintain the Telephone Banking Centers procedures and policies - Manage the Telephone Banking Center SharePoint site - Department expert of the various Telephone Banking Centers systems and applications - Responsible for testing of current systems and applications to ensure functions are running correctly - Manage the Remote Telephone Banker Specialty Program for MB Financial Bank - Developed and maintain, reports/dashboards, which contain actionable metrics to monitor the performance of Remote Telephone Bankers - Created and support training program for the Remote Telephone Bankers - Developed coaching metrics for the Remote Telephone Bankers - Accountable for interviewing and hiring the Telephone Banking Center employees including Team Managers - Handle inbound calls and correspondence mailboxes during heavy call periods at an expert level
- Telephone Banking Center Administration Manager / Bank Officer at MB Financial Bank
- Telephone Banking Center Assistant Manager / Bank Officer at MB Financial Bank
- Telephone Banking Center Team Lead at MB Financial Bank
- Telephone Banking Center Bank Officer / Supervisor at Corus Bank
3 years at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Psychology
- Associate in Arts - Architecture
- Diploma in Interior Design - Interior Design
-TM Implementation & Delivery Jacksonville, FL Bank Officer -Implementation Consultant -Northeast & MidAtlantic BBG * Partners closely with Sales Officers, Treasury Management Sales Consultants, and Relationship Managers to complete requests for customers * Cross trains in other products for Treasury Services * Works in a fast-paced environment where maintenance requests are completed within an allotted SLA/ECD timeframe * Handles maintenance requests for existing clients within the bank * Coordinates with the client the necessary documentation needed to facilitate product maintenance
- Bank Officer -Implementation Consultant -Northeast & MidAtlantic BBG at Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Officer -Implementation Consultant -Client Service Maintenance at Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Officer - CIB Implementation Coordinator II at Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Officer - Senior Client Service Officer at Wells Fargo Bank -Treasury Management Client Services
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
- Multitasking with managing bank accounts, loans, and customer service. - Managing officer's clients' accounts.
- Assistant to a bank officer at International Bank of Commerce
- Technician at Texas A&M International University
- at Texas Roadhouse
- at All Stage Productions
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
● Creating a more robust social media plan that speaks to Landmark's brand and mission
● Managing Landmark Bank Corporate social media accounts and 40 branch Facebook pages
● Optimizing social media messages based on analytics
● Planning, Creating and hosting a Landmark Bank branded podcast
● Maintaining relevant blog content on the Landmark Bank website
● Managing all direct mail projects that are outgoing from the bank
● Negotiating and executing a sports sponsorship with the Frisco Rough Riders
● Overseeing all of Landmark Bank's PR efforts
● Organizing and executing all marketing email projects to both customers and potential
● Working with agencies on video projects for social media
● Leveraging credit data for acquisition efforts
● Creating and executing a marketing plan for the Landmark Bank Private Client Group
● Managing all vendors for content development, social media, public relations and direct mail
- Marketing Manager, Bank Officer at Landmark Bank
- Marketing Facilitator at Landmark Bank
- Assistant Account Manager at HLK
- Account Coordinator at Woodruff
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Journalism - Journalism
Originate loans and manage the process performed on lending completed by the bank. Meet regularly with potential and existing clients providing guidance and assistance in their lending needs. Direct bank clients in performing business loans (i.e. SBA); ensuring loans are adequately performed according to program policy and procedures. Oversee, manage and service loan portfolio.
• Established a national lending program originating loans "out of market" which minimized bank risk and allowed for direct sale to the secondary markets.
• Co-created a subsidiary of the bank, purchasing and selling loan pools to investors throughout the nation which generated $560K in risk free income in just its 9 months of operations.
- Vice President/Bank Officer at First Utah Bank
- National Business Development Manager at Member Business Lending, LLC
- Vice President/ Regional Manager (BDO) at Bank of the West
- Vice President/Credit Underwriter III at Bank of the West
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Provide banking services by responding to inquiries, accepting and understanding requests, obtaining and clarifying client information, completing account openings, applications and paperwork, coordinate with related departments, and manage customer profiles.
• Qualify for, register and maintain mortgage lending originator (MLO) status with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing system and Registry (NMLB) according to the SAFE Act. Performed MLO activities in accordance to SAFE Act.
• Assumed the Personal Banking Manager duties in her absence.
• Maintenance, opening, closing of client retirement accounts managed by retirement services partners.
• Participated in community activities sponsored, or supported by bank and/or banking partners.
- Personal Banker/Bank Officer at Elk Grove Village Bank & Trust
- Senior Banker Representative and Team Leader at Countryside State Bank of Illinois
- Frequently covered Supervisor at Countryside State Bank of Illinois
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Economics