Lead credit card customer servicing Call Center operations; oversee supervisors, business analysts and escalated call center employees for the financial card team. Supervise senior management in four divisions including team, profit & loss, $4.9MM budget and customer satisfaction in addition to overseeing the customer call center, dispute & fraud team and Excellence in Operations Management. Responsible for the overall bank credit service operations strategy of credit systems and document storage of bank & customer sensitive documents. Developed bank dashboards to monitor operations, credit disputes, fraud, regulatory compliance including HIPAA, PCI, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Leading, Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, and vendor performance.
• Analyzed bank operations, new credit card bank initiatives, credit bureau reporting and credit card underwriting to initiate process improvement projects for each division.
• Implemented Excellence in Operations Management (EOM) that reduced staffing and improved operational performance by over 20%. Increased customer response time by 45%.
• Directed effort to standardize document and Content Management Systems for customer statements & credit applications in a central storage database for archival meeting federal audit guidelines.
- Bank Operations Manager at STATE FARM BANK
- Integrated Services Manager at NEOPOST US
- Service Delivery Manager at GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Senior Project Manager at GE Consumer Finance Division
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. of Technical Management - Technical Management
Promoted to direct 22 staff, Call Center, Account Maintenance, Quality Control, Debit and Credit Card Portfolios, ATMs, Document Scanning, ACH program, Online Cash Management, Merchant Services, Lockbox, Remote Deposit Capture, and Mobile Banking. Developed and implemented new policies, procedures, products and services. Ensured meeting all operation and reporting compliance requirements. Member of Senior Management Team, IT Committee, Champions Committee, ALCO, and various project committees.
- VP/Bank Operations Manager at Brotherhood Bank & Trust
- VP/Controller at Brotherhood Bank & Trust
- Assistant Controller at Gold Bank
- Senior Corporate Accountant at Gold Bank
4 years at this Job
- BA - Business Administration is
• Implemented support operations: Investigations, encompassing payments, check processing, ACH, client implementation of cash management products and services; account analysis billing, and Investment Operations. Oversaw a staff of 8; reported to First Vice President.
• Strengthened business by 90% by leading the enactment of payment automation, mobile, and Internet account access.
• Guided middle managers in the creation of policies and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements and expectations.
• Facilitated creation of the bank's privacy and breach notification program in accordance with state and federal regulations. Member of incident response team providing guidance on appropriate action.
• Provided counsel to senior management on regulatory expectations related to BSA-AML, Privacy, Ethics, regulatory reporting, and risk management.
- Vice President Bank Operations Manager at Bank Hapoalim
- Vice President Bank Operations Director at Virtual Bank
- Senior Accounting Manager at Eastern Financial Florida Credit Union
- Assistant Vice President Branch Manager at Capital Bank
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelors - Professional Studies
Managed and supervised a staff of one. assisted Business Development officers with new relationships to the bank. Maintained a superior record for monthly, quarterly and annual audits. Asssited Operation administrator with special projects.
- Operations Manager at Pacific Commerce Bank
- Account Manager /CSR at Affordable Billing Solutions
- Service and Solution Manager at American West Bank
- Operations Manager at Professional Business Bank
at this Job
- Some college - Business administration
Provided transactional support to relationship managers. Managed the process associated with client onboarding,
general account maintenance, transactions and inquires. Provided first line of defense for service related requests
and resolution to complex transactions, resulting in a positive personalized client experience. Responsible for efficient day to day operations. Reported to the Office Manager.
• Managed an upscale portfolio for clients with a net worth in excess of $70 Million.
• Accomplished in sales of banking solutions. Succeeded in business development, cross-selling bank products, resulting in expanding client relationships and achieving sales and referral goals.
• Ensured branch complies with all bank regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Effectively reported/corrected control weaknesses and compliance breaches.
• Developed methods to streamline daily functions, ensured timely problem resolution, and improved branch productivity, providing streamlined client services.
• Led operational audits including staff preparation and coaching.
• Reviewed new account legal documentation and maintained collateral time deposits.
• Processed overdraft decisions and monitored fraud through special systems and wire transfer queues.
• Audited teller drawers and prepared branch monthly certifications
• Analyzed operating procedures and led processes to strengthen branch internal controls.
• Reviewed dormant account reports and contacted clients regarding their account status.
• Contributed to a successful core system transformation (fraud detection, online banking, etc.) by testing new software and application systems, and facilitated company training.
• Reviewed daily reports to ensure cash is in balance. Performed bi-monthly cash count.
- Market Service Officer (Assistant Branch Manager) at BANK LEUMI USA
- at BANK LEUMI USA
- Operations Manager at BANK LEUMI USA
4 years at this Job
- - Hebrew Literature Studies
Under the general direction of the Bank Operations Manager (Items Processing), responsibility includes a variety of regular and recurring moderately to highly complex operational and accounting functions to support bank operations. Processes approved invoices for payment. Provides effective customer service and assists associates/branches in resolving vendor concerns/problems, within given authority. Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Operations Specialist at IBERIABANK
- Lockbox Operations Specialist at Iberia Bank
- Item Processing Specialist at Iberia Bank
- Customer Service at AT&T Mobility
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Associate Degree of Applied Technology in Accounting - Applied Technology
- - Secondary Education
- High School Diploma
12 Direct reports
● Train and coach successful Bankers in sales and partner Referrals
● Schedule for office staff
● Ensure the team understands the incentive program
● Establish SMART goals for our store and every team member
● Review Daily/Monthly/Quarterly reports with each team member
● Set Monthly MAPS to ensure a plan for success
● Weekly One on Ones
● Coaching to my Business Specialist, Wells at Work Champ, and my PB2
● Review IES on a Daily Basis
● Review TE's on a weekly Basis
● Meet Daily with the Service manager to ensure they are on track with Control on line and random cash counts. Also have a cool down every evening with the platform team members as well as service manager
● Meet weekly with DM
● Review CAS/BDCAS daily
● Review RFR, Quality of sales report card weekly to inspect
● Doing MSR and meet the manager with every interaction
- Store Manager at Wells Fargo Bank
- Service Manager II at Wells Fargo Bank
- Bank Operations Manager at Prosperity Bank
- Service Manager / Teller Manager at Wachovia/ Wells Fargo
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
August, 2013 - April, 2018
• Manage 8-10 Retail Operations Managers (ROM) which are responsible for the support of risk and operations of 130 branches and managing customer service scores to world class standards
• Coach, mentor and develop ROM's in assessing branch risks and controls to check for understanding and compliance
• Assist in identifying opportunities to coach risk management and develop coaching plans
• Conduct Quality Assurance visits on each ROM in order to maintain consistency
• Research and provide resolution to customer complaints
• Manage to company directed credit quality standards in past due and matured loans for branch small business portfolio
• Liaison to Lines of Businesses (LOB) in regards to operational processes and procedures
• Assist local Corporate Security and Human Resources on fraud, internal theft and other security related issues and investigations including SAR and BSA/AML activities
• Represent the Bank as a subject matter expert in court mediation and trials as requested
• Maintained business continuity plan for local area
• Served as business continuity liaison between local area and Corporate by providing updates on branch network opening/closing status
- Senior Retail Operations Manager at Regions Bank
- Relationship Team Administrator at Regions Bank
- Administrative Assistant - Commercial Banking Executive/City President at Regions Bank
- Loan Servicing Supervisor at Regions Bank
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Key responsibilities include:
● Manage an Uber-Hi impact center
● Drive sales and service through consistent observations and coaching
● Maintain a high standard of operational excellence
- Financial Center Manager at Bank of America
- Financial Center Operations Manager at
- Float Bank Operations Manager at
- Regional Operations Manager at Regions Bank
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Managed all Corporate Building Security Projects for the entire Nation; Managed approximately 40 projects at once, Completing Risk Reviews, Developing Scope of Work, Vendor engagement for proposals, provide financial models to Sourcing & Executive Management for program budget approvals and implementation. ◦ Prepare Data programming sheets for all new Security equipment being installed. Obtain MAC addresses for assignment of IP's and Gateway addresses. Created reader groups and access control requests for associates in our Corporate Buildings. ◦ Project Manager for all Security Equipment Refresh programs including Verint & March DVR's, Pacom to DMP Intrusions alarm and S2 Access control, managing a budget of 2.2M. Monitoring closely Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders & Invoicing. ◦ Manage the departments Research and Development program; personally bringing to Corporate Security the following innovations which were all implemented: Process Improvement; saving a total of 2 Corporate Security FTE's by providing access and training to our vendors, on how to initiate Purchase Requests in Ariba, Introduce the Autonomous Drone concept for roof penetration prevention along with various camera innovations to deter ATM vestibules and teller robberies and internal fraud. ◦ Assigned to represent Corporate Security in a cross functional Division committee built on an idea of synergy and streamlining process. ◦ Responsible for working with our vendor programmers, assuring their integration with our Planon software is programmed accurately for the assignment of work orders and invoicing. Identified client pain points and brought resolutions to the Planon Programming Support Team.
- National Technical Security Program Manager at BB&T Bank
- Board President & Property Manager at Costa Linda Community Association
- Regional Retail Security Program Manger at BB&T Bank
- Regional Physical Security Manager at SunTrust Bank
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance - Finance