•Pulling a cash drawer everyday
•Opening bank accounts
•Selling products (Credit Cards And all bank products)
•Running Transactions in a timely manner in a busy atmosphere
•Helping customers find their banking needs
- Bank Supervisor at TCF Bank
- Assistant Store Manager at Jr's Country Store
2 years, 8 months at this Job
* Plans, directs and organizes daily operational activities of a banking center, primarily at Exchange locations. * Ensures that bank operations procedures are followed and supervises a staff of employees ensuring customer needs are met. * Conducts all related business transactions for customers along with cross-selling products and services to meet targeted sales objectives. *Promotes and markets products throughout the Exchange to increase account relationships and Principal Accountabilities. *Ensures branch operations policies are followed and customer service needs are met. * Supervises, plans and directs staff promoting product sales and service. * Coordinates and assigns work, ensuring adequate coverage on assigned shift. * Opens or closes branch daily. * Approves transactions and assists in customer disputes In Exchange locations. * Ensures Exchange management needs are met * * Responsible for vault balancing and reconciliation * Demonstrates effective communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Bank Supervisor at Armed Forces Bank
- Nanny/Housekeeper at Nanny/Housekeeper
- Store Manager at Taco Bell
- Cashier at McDonald's
at this Job
- High School Diploma - Communications
53211 Responsible for building customer relationships. Offer sound guidance to customers regarding current company products including checking/savings options, credit card options, and certificate of deposit options and rates. Open new accounts for existing and new customers. Oversee teller operations. Balance vault daily. Perform all teller audits and assists with overrides and signing off on transaction accuracy. Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information. Complied with regulatory requirements including Bank Secrecy Act, Anti Money Laundering, OFAC, USA Patriot Act, Privacy Act and Community Reinvestment Act. Supportively directed a team of 3 Relationship Bankers. Executed wire transfers, stop payments and account transfers. Advised clients on mortgage, educational and personal loans.
- Bank Supervisor at TCF National Bank
- Relationship Banker at TCF National Bank
- Sales Associate at New York & Company - Brookfield Square Mall
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Blood Bank Supervisor, Chemistry, Coagulation, Hematology, Urinalysis, Microbiology and Phlebotomy Accomplishments MT certified thru American Association of Bioanalysts in 2002 Became Blood Bank Supervisor in 2007
- Lab Tech - Blood Bank Supervisor/Generalist at Stonewall Jackson Memorial
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Heartland Nursing Home
26 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Science
- Associate in Applied Science - Medical Lab Technician
- Certified Medical Office Assistant - Medical Office Assistant
oversee the teller department. This includes overseeing both new-hire and ongoing training for tellers. Identify opportunities for improvement, coach to tweak underling's performance of the tellers. Responsible for helping the tellers set both individual and team goals and for motivating them to reach and exceed them. Auditing cash boxes. Responsible for scheduling. Also handling the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual operational task. Scheduled staffing for the main branch. Continued education on current banking products and services through webx, training classes Coordinated daily cash reconciliation at a high-volume location. Directed day-to-day operations focused on attainment of key business metrics, continuous improvement initiatives and seven-member management team with related direct reports. Collaborated with the compliance department to eliminate procedural errors and margin breaks. Processed quarterly Vault and ATM audits with a zero error rate.
- Bank supervisor at Key bank
- Sales Lead at Best Buy
- Key Holder at Seaside Luxe LLC
- Mobile Sales Associate at Best Buy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Digtial Arts Technology audio & video
- High School Diploma
• 2013-Present Blood bank supervisor overseeing 20+ employees. Responsible for billing, inventory, blood utilization statistics, policies and procedures, nurse education, record management and other duties as well as continuing working as a Generalist Med Tech
• 2006-2013 Generalist Med Tech being highly competent in Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Serology, Urinalysis and limited Microbiology.
- Blood Bank Supervisor, Medical Technologist (ASCP) at Abrazo Maryvale Campus
- Medical Technologist, Generalist at Gilbert ER
- Medical Technologist, Generalist at Banner Health Hospitals
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Clinical Laboratory Sciences
• Provide leadership, advice and counsel security officers regarding BOA policies and procedures and training new Bank Protection Officers.
• Supervise a staff of 15-20 officers assigned to the Northern VA BOA contract, oversee the day to day operations of 15 BOA sites and ensure that all officers report to their assigned posts as assigned.
• Maintain adequate staffing levels and scheduling of posts.
• Serve as the liaison between the Bank of America Protective Services Management and G4S Secure Solutions.
• Maintained a high quality of customer service and report to emergency situations.
• Compile and maintain employee hourly timesheets and attendance records to process weekly payroll.
- Bank Supervisor at Bank of America Account G4S Secure Solutions
- Transportation Security Officer at TSA
- Administrative Assistant at Veterans Affairs
- Senior Drill Instructor at Mike Company 3rd RTBN MCRD
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Associates Degree in General Studies - General Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Greet customers as they enter place of business, assist with needs, average daily 200-500
• Process transactions via cash, checks, transfers, direct deposits etc. New account openings/closed accounts, CD renews, Western Union, Wire transfer
• Educate customers with the banks new or advance offers cross sale any bundles or packages deals
• Promote the market Credit Cards, resulting in higher customer traffic
• Supervise and monitor over my team by delegating responsibilities and following up as required
• Arrange meetings to discuss new strategies within management to achieve goals
- Bank Supervisor at Marquette Bank
- Bank Supervisor at TCF Bank
- Lead Supervisor at Food 4 Less
- Food Processor Clerk at Jimmy John's
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Higher Learning Development
* Supervised a staff of thirteen employees * Coordinated and led meetings * Handled customer transactions * Responsible for cash management and vault security * Volunteered at local schools teaching banking skills at all grade levels * Responsible for the appearance of the banking floor * Volunteered at community events and bank grand opening events * Liaised with ATM and Cash Shipment vendors and professionals * Responsible for providing extremely high levels of customer service
- Bank Supervisor, Customer Service Representative at T.D. Bank
- Nursery School Lead Teacher at Y.M.C.A. Nursery School
- Administrative Assistant, Guest Artist, and Teacher at Discovery Charter School
7 years at this Job
- - Education
- Bachelor of Arts degree - English
Supervise daily branch operations and customer relations. Schedule and complete monthly audits. Train new employees. Assist customers with account updates. Help find and correct balancing errors. Assist branch manager with their duties. Work with Microsoft Excel and Word to create and update spreadsheets to keep track of data.
- Bank Supervisor at Liberty Savings Bank, fsb
- Customer Service Representative at WILDE AUTOMOTIVE
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
- Some College - Business Management