November 2018 - Present Investment company established in 1996 which has advised transactions over $600 million in completed and pending mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnering transactions Freelance Investment Banking Analyst ◦ Built and maintained complex valuation models to perform analyses under different operating scenarios such as discounted cash flow, comparable companies' analyses, leveraged buy-out models and precedent transactions analysis ◦ Computed return calculations to evaluate businesses and assess various strategies ◦ Worked independently and held responsibility to consult with senior management about potential improvement areas with deals and within the firm
- Freelance Investment Banking Analyst at Alpine Capital International Johns Creek, Ga
- Private Equity Analyst Intern at Red Jacket Holdings
- Member at Fund-Raising Committee
- Acquisition Analyst Intern at IndustryPro
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Communication Studies
Los Angeles, CA
A transnational boutique investment bank offering services to middle market companies in a variety of industries.
Senior Investment Banking Analyst 07/2018-Present
• Built financial models and developed valuation analysis (financial projections, DCF, public comparables, historical M&A transactions, LBO);
• Performed related industry researches and prepared comprehensive information packages, including Teaser, Pitchbooks, Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM), Offering Memorandum (OM), and other marketing materials;
• Generated and screened prospective acquirer lists, searched contact information of qualified investors;
• Assisted CRM manager to manage the CRM system and relevant information updates.
- Senior Investment Banking Analyst at Bardi Co
- Research Assistant at Bardi Co
- Financial Management Intern (Honor of "Outstanding Performance" and "Best Teamwork") at MassMutual Financial Group
- Credit Analyst Intern of Personal Financing Department at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Applied Finance - Investment Track
- Master of Science in Global Business - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Mathematics - Financial Mathematics
- - English and Wu Chinese
• Responsible for reviewing, evaluating, and decision making regarding banking regulations.
• Trained all new hires and seasonal employees on Electronic Funds Transfer tasks and related duties.
• Maintained and updated spreadsheets for banking audits.
• Worked with management on process enhancements and best outcomes for customers and company.
• Delegated workload to appropriate team members.
- Banking Analyst at NETSPEND
- Customer Service Representative at CORELOGIC
- Customer Service Representative at NEXXLINX AUSTIN
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Member of the Cashnet product banking team. We focus on payments processing operations for higher education institutions worldwide. Formerly HigherOne Inc. - Prepare, review & process Daily ACH disbursements to over 300 clients & up to $100 million in outgoing funds. - Supervise over 4,000 yearly credit card chargebacks with an emphasis on fraudulent claims, customer care cases & mitigating loses. - Manage banking's Salesforce queue working closing with client support team to resolve items effectively. Primarily tasked with deeper account research & problem solving from balance inconsistencies to client education. Oversee banking's Salesforce database merge when Blackboard acquired HigherOne - Cashnet. - Work closely with product development, engineering & systems teams on improving internal processes & efficiencies. Streamline outdated Refunds policy from issuing paper checks to now ACH & credit card resulting in much more efficient refunds. - Monitor ACH returned items & create NACHA files using Treasury software. Other ad-hoc projects for finance team. - Participated in sunsetting of several older products acquired through previous mergers/acquisitions. Helped transfer our entire banking structure from BofA to Meta Bank in 2016 with emphasis on proper reporting for our reconciliation team. Work closely with our partners & their products we utilize including Oracle EBS, CashPro BofA, Global Merchant Systems, FISERV, Atlassian JIRA & American Express.
- Banking Analyst at Blackboard Inc
- Sales Assistant at F & W Equipment Corp
- Self Employed at Self Employed
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Participated in an analyst program covering the fundamentals of value investing, financial statement
analysis, financial models, credit rating, debt financing, equity research, capital markets, and banking
• Completed reading and hands-on assignments covering topics such as financial analysis and accounting, private equity, business model analysis, valuation, discounted cash flow modeling, M&A / LBO modeling, and compiled research reports o WD-40 Company * Created a full discounted cash flow model and full projection model on WD-40, in addition to a detailed business analysis, and concluded the equity was overvalued by more than 50% o Hawkins Inc & WD-40 Company Merger * Built a detailed mergers and acquisitions model for the potential acquisition of HWKN by WDFC and found that an acquisition would result in 30%+ EPS accretion within the first year
- Investment Banking Analyst Intern at ILTS
- Equity Research Analyst Intern at OSU Student Investment Management Program
- Product Manager at FitFoxy
- Marketing Coordinator at Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson
4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
Build detailed financial models in order to assist senior deal team members in advising clients on mergers and acquisitions,
leveraged buyouts, and debt and equity financings
• Utilize strong communication skills and a sharp attention to detail to work cohesively with clients to produce presentations and materials for Boards of Directors, C-level officers, and shareholders
• Compose confidential information memoranda, structure management presentations, and draft client documents for equity partners, financial buyers, and strategic buyers Selected Transaction Experience:
• $57mm "Re-IPO" of Indian Online Travel Agency, Yatra Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: YTRA) (Closed) - Worked as sole analyst on fully marketed follow-on offering; Company previously went public through a SPAC - Assisted in preparation of bakeoff presentation by analyzing company positioning, assessing industry trends, and creating compelling narrative for company's Board; received lead bookrunner mandate - Worked cohesively with international team including India's Investment Banking Division and company C-level officers to draft F1 business section - Conducted market research on India's population including spending habits and online consumer preferences to position company's favorable operating model
• $115mm Series G Private Placement of Luxury Goods Consignment Retailer, The RealReal, Inc. (Closed) - Contributed to teaser, roadshow materials and outreach log spanning 85 private equity and strategic potential investors - Organized multi-city roadshow presentation schedule and logistics to assist management team with investor meetings - Conducted extensive industry research on competitive dynamics and relevant industry players to better understand key industry drivers affecting the client's business
• $100mm Series A Private Placement of Leading Chinese Autonomous Driving Company (Ongoing) - Worked as solo analyst on Global team including Chicago, New York, and China - Built discounted cash flow analysis to determine valuation range of pre-revenue company; formulated assumptions pertaining to different facets of the autonomous driving market in China
• Potential Acquisition of Meal Kit Service Provider by Major Grocery Chain; EV ~ $175mm (Ongoing) - Worked cohesively as a member of a team to advise acquirer on potential strategic purchase of health and environment focused meal kit provider - Built financial models to determine the viability and financial impact of the transaction to help inform the appropriate valuation bid for acquisition
- Investment Banking Analyst - Technology Group at Citigroup
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst - Food, Consumer and Retail Group at BMO Capital Markets
- Owner/Operator at Sock Authority LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - entrepreneurship
- BSBA - Finance
• Manage a book of business with over 100 clients from various business sectors
• Support clients with day to day banking and administrative concerns surrounding employees' Health Savings Accounts
• Monitor banking and IRS regulations for clients
- HSA Banking Analyst at Cigna Corporation
- Benefits and Claims Analyst at
- Sales Associate- Product Development at DPS Nutrition
- at Gallagher Law Offices PC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Develop business and execute on a variety of investment banking transactions such as IPOs, follow-ons, sell side M&As, fairness opinions, SPACs, convertible notes, and private placements. Construct in depth industry reports, pitch books, and ad hoc analysis.
• $150M IPO for a consumer restaurant chain
• $100M private placement for a mobility-as-a-service company
• $50M private placement for an auto-tech company
• $20M private placement for a short form video platform
• M&A advisory for a digital media company
• Research and draft quarterly TMT industry reports
• Software-as-a-service pricing model analysis - transition to recurring/ratable business model and the effect on profitability and stock performance
- Investment Banking Analyst, TMT at BTIG
- Investment Banking Analyst, Generalist at US Capital Partners
- Summer Mergers & Acquisitions Clerk, Corporate Group at Fenwick & West LLP
- Tutor, Finance and Economics at Braddock Tutoring Center, Lundquist College of Business
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Offered comprehensive investment banking advisory and M&A services to lower middle-market tech-enabled businesses.
• Worked directly with the Managing Director while assisting in the deal process from start to finish.
• Analyzed companies to determine characteristics needed for favorable valuations were present.
• Created pitchbooks after performing deep-dives to conduct industry research with the purpose of identifying promising verticals, guide transaction strategies, determine feasibility, and drive implementation.
• Actively originated new deals for the firm while participating in conference calls with company CEOs and CFOs.
• Participated in conference calls with private equity firms and potential strategic buyers looking to make acquisitions.
- Investment Banking Analyst Intern at Harbor Ridge Capital
- Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones Investments
- Project Director at Pepperdine Business Capstone Class Project
at this Job
- Master of Science - Finance
- MBA - Student Ambassador for the Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Lead analyst on five transactions on consumer, technology, industrial, construction, and logistics industries.
• Engaged in debt capital markets and mergers and acquisitions transactions including the development of financial models, the management of due diligence successions, creating of offering memorandum (OM), and facilitation of marketing materials used for potential buy side and sell side clients.
• Developed multiples models for mergers and acquisitions, credit analysis, and debt and equity financing.
• Communicated directly with executives to understand the details of company operations, products, strategy, and situation.
• Determined intrinsic value of companies across different economic life cycles through Discounted Cash Flow and Company Comparable Analysis for capital raising or M&A situations.
• Utilized materials received, discussions, and additional research, creating an OM detailing the following: client's corporate structure; business model; sales and marketing strategy; products and services; industry analysis; historical financial performance; projected financial performance; enterprise and equity values.
• Normalize financial statements to determine any non-operating, non-recurring, and accounting adjustment items reported on financial statements to determine public equivalent income stream.
- Senior Investment Banking Analyst at Madison Street Capital, LLC
- Senior Valuation Analyst at Valuation Advisory Services, LLC
- Wealth Management Intern at Morgan Stanley
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance