Affordable housing investment banking analyst responsible for supporting the group in all endeavors including:
• Providing analytical support for bond structuring.
• Analyzing debt profiles to determine potential financing opportunities for housing finance agencies.
• Preparing economic updates for clients.
• Preparing RFPs, presentations and pitch books.
• Preparing and ensuring proper processing of documents for public bond offerings.
- Investment Banking Analyst at Citigroup
- Intern at George K. Baum
- Intern at Shea Properties
- Intern at The Colony Group
9 months at this Job
- B.A. Degree in Political Economy and a Concentration in Justice & Law. - Justice & Law
November 2018 - Present Investment company established in 1996 which has advised transactions over $600 million in completed and pending mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnering transactions Freelance Investment Banking Analyst ◦ Built and maintained complex valuation models to perform analyses under different operating scenarios such as discounted cash flow, comparable companies' analyses, leveraged buy-out models and precedent transactions analysis ◦ Computed return calculations to evaluate businesses and assess various strategies ◦ Worked independently and held responsibility to consult with senior management about potential improvement areas with deals and within the firm
- Freelance Investment Banking Analyst at Alpine Capital International Johns Creek, Ga
- Private Equity Analyst Intern at Red Jacket Holdings
- Member of Fund-Raising Committee at UGA HEROS
- Acquisition Analyst Intern at IndustryPro
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Communication Studies
• Lead credit analyst for the Municipal Corporate Banking team worked on over ~$500mm in loan transactions and ~$2Bn in competitive bid transactions across not-for-profit Healthcare, distressed government/municipalities and combined utilities and infrastructure clients.
• Structured a $1.9Bn lending facility to the State of New Jersey, projecting RBC's profitability using market loan pricing, risk ratings, and probability of default of similar credits.
• Analyzed loan requirements to be within approved client credit limits while ensuring compliance to internal corporate banking and risk policies.
• Examined all legal documentation providing protection to firm's balance sheet and loan portfolio while meeting internal underwriting standards.
• Serve as the lead liaison between Corporate Banking and Risk Management teams, collaborating on credit evaluations and co-managing RBC's ~$17Bn municipal loan book and risk weighted assets.
- Corporate Banking Analyst at The Royal Bank of Canada
- Senior Analyst at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Financial Analyst (One Year Rotation) at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Business Management Analyst (One Year Rotation) at JPMorgan Chase & Co
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Investments
• Managed relationships with 15 large corporate banks and the combined 700+ bank accounts to ensure timely processing of ADP's banking activity.
• Lead analyst for maintaining and managing relationship between ADP and JPMorgan Chase for 4 years along with other partner banks. Functions included maintaining accounts and account structures, opening/closing accounts, providing support or problem solving for various escalations.
• Manage $45M+ annual budget for operational bank-fees which included monthly and quarterly analysis of bank activity and bank-fees. Also, included participating in annual forecast and budgeting for bank-fees.
• Project manager for 3+ year project to automate payroll check function to align with various state regulations. Coordinated efforts between various partner banks, IT and development teams, and regional client service teams.
• Member of the project team responsible for integrating Global Cash Card acquisition into ADP's current processes and systems.
• Required to be familiar with various NACHA and Fedwire guidelines to support banks, ADP operations, and ADP clients.
• Served in a leadership/mentor role for new associates and oversaw their training.
- Senior Banking Analyst - Banking Relations at ADP
- Business Analyst - Tax and Financial Services at ADP
- Accountant - Trust Accounting at ADP
- Business Analyst - Garnishment Services at ADP
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Management Science - Financial Accounting
Los Angeles, CA
A transnational boutique investment bank offering services to middle market companies in a variety of industries.
Senior Investment Banking Analyst 07/2018-Present
• Built financial models and developed valuation analysis (financial projections, DCF, public comparables, historical M&A transactions, LBO);
• Performed related industry researches and prepared comprehensive information packages, including Teaser, Pitchbooks, Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM), Offering Memorandum (OM), and other marketing materials;
• Generated and screened prospective acquirer lists, searched contact information of qualified investors;
• Assisted CRM manager to manage the CRM system and relevant information updates.
- Senior Investment Banking Analyst at Bardi Co
- Research Assistant at Bardi Co
- Financial Management Intern (Honor of "Outstanding Performance" and "Best Teamwork") at MassMutual Financial Group
- Credit Analyst Intern of Personal Financing Department at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Applied Finance - Investment Track
- Master of Science in Global Business - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Mathematics - Financial Mathematics
- - English and Wu Chinese
Support managing partner with formation of financial models, including Comps and Transactions,
LBO and DFC, pitch materials, offering memoranda, teasers and buyers lists
• Selected Experience: Software/SaaS (Call Center Technology) o Created valuation of client company through building a DCF, public comps, and transaction comps
• Selected Experience: Healthcare (Contract Research Organization) o Compiled and analyzed projected financials, performed industry research, gathered public comps and transactions comps and produced a buyers list
• Selected Experience: Hospitality & Leisure (Outdoor Adventure) o Created Pitch Book and teaser in PowerPoint, built DCF, wrote CIM and executive summary
- Investment Banking Analyst at Tobin & Company Investment Banking Group
- Capital Markets Operations Analyst at Wells Fargo Securities
- Equity Research Senior Analyst at Seahawk Investment Management, LLC
- Financial Operations Intern at NC Lumber and Supply
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics, Econometrics, Statistics
Customer Service: sales, research, support, education, and problem solving. Main focus: Empowering call center in digitial products. Senior Payments Specialist
• Customer Service: sales, research, support, education, and problem solving. Main focus: Businesses products.
• Customer Service in products relating to ACH, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Merchant Processing, Online Banking and Remote Deposit.
• Assist EBC Officers with scheduling and management of department, procedure documentation, internal control creation, vendor management, report analysis, Key Performance Indicators report and project management.
• Created and issued all mail merged letters Trust Department Administrative Assistant
• Assist Trust Manager and three officers with trust administration; secretary for committees and department meetings.
• Created and maintain inventory logs for original documents, safety deposit box and closed files.
• Creation of electronic filing systems, forms and training on related procedures.
• Office Management: reception, letter preparation, scanning and filing, communication, mail and etc.
- Digital Banking Analyst at Los Alamos National Bank
- Volunteer at Girls Scouts of Rocky Mountains
- Credit Card Project Manager at International Folk Art Alliance
- Board Member at Little Earth School
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
• Sole analyst who performs all financial analysis, valuation, and research for prospective buy-side and sell- side engagements
• Began rebuilding the firm's financial models on the first day of hire
• Served as sole analyst on 5 buy-side engagements totaling $25 million in transaction value
- Investment Banking Analyst at The DVS Group
- Financial Analyst II at Sprint
- Business Valuation Consultant at BKD, LLP
- Credit Analyst at UMB Bank
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- - International Study
• Conducted quantitative and qualitative analysis on publicly-traded companies in the Consumer and Health Care sector
• Analyzed strategic alternatives, including mergers, acquisitions, public offerings, private placements and joint ventures for gas delivery company and successfully help company raise over $12 million
• Implemented M&A transaction for a kinder garden valued over $10 million and supported the team by building financial models including DCF, LBO, three-state operating model, comparable and precedent transaction models
• Created investment banking data room, performed extensive due diligence, researched competitors, management, litigation, financials and industry overviews for three deals and successfully pitched to fifteen potential investors for two deals
• Constructed analysis on new lines of business supporting comparison options, competitive landscape scenarios and ROI analysis
• Filtered accredited investor from Bloomberg, Capital IQ and other databases of 10,000+ investors, and imported to Salesforce for three deals
- Investment Banking Analyst at TIGRESS FINANCIAL PARTNERS, LLC
- Investment Banking Analyst at EVERBRIGHT SECURITIES CO. LTD
- Wealth Management Analyst at DATONG SECURITIES CO. LTD
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - STEM Certified Program
- Bachelor of Science in International Business & Management - International Finance
• Perform M&A, leveraged finance, and valuation analyses focusing on the power, utilities, and renewables sectors
• Contribute to deal solicitation, due diligence, financial modeling, valuation analysis, and execution
• Develop client marketing materials and prepare internal credit and investment banking committee memoranda
• Awarded first place in Summer Analyst competition; modeled valuation of a power plant using IRR and DCF analyses, completed comprehensive 20-page advisory deck and presented to senior members of Power & Renewables team Selected Transaction Experience Advisor to financial sponsor on acquisition of ~$1bn portfolio of diversified, global equity assets consisting of wind, solar thermal and midstream (terminated)
• Constructed comprehensive plant-by-plant operating model, including contracted and merchant cash flow build for fully operational utility-scale assets
• Determined additional debt capacity for each asset; conducted leverage analysis including LTV, consolidated leverage and consolidated leverage at the HoldCo level
• Prepared internal credit memorandum and financing analysis to obtain approval from capital commitment committee Sole advisor to Chemicals Company on securing debt and equity for construction of an ammonia production plant (ongoing)
• Built detailed construction schedule to determine the debt and equity draws in each period of the development phase
• Performed IRR analysis with built in waterfall returns schedule to determine returns to the client as well as potential 3rd party investors
• Conducted due diligence on the client's model assumptions and performed sensitivity analyses to assess impact on valuation, using various pricing and operating assumptions Sole advisor on acquisition of diversified combined-cycle generation portfolio for power generation and energy infrastructure firm (engaged)
• Created plant-by-plant operating model based on forward price curves, historical operating data and company guidance
• Performed valuation analysis using DCF and IRR methodologies to determine advised purchase price based on client's required hurdle rate for multiple return profiles
• Conducted sensitivity and benchmarking analyses for power prices, gas prices and energy production to assess valuation impact
• Built financing analysis to assess impact of term loan on liquidity profile, credit metrics, and capital structure
- Investment Banking Analyst, Global Energy Group at Credit Suisse
- Marketing Intern at 7 Element Studios
- Intern, Data & Analytics at Credit Suisse
- Intern, Investment Research at Jefferies
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics - Corporate Finance, Real Estate