Investment Banking Analyst - Public Finance Coverage
- Investment Banking Analyst at FTN FINANCIAL
- Public Finance Analyst at Bond Pricing Group
- FP&A Spring Intern at
- FP&A Manager at BAE Systems Defense
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
My overall objective is to obtain a leadership position in an environment so I can apply my professional experience and skill sets to service and efficiently contribute to the company's growth. With over 5 years of operations, client servicing, and office admin experience. Retail Operations & Office Admin Experience
PNC Financial Services Group NC - Rocky Mount 01/2016 - Present Banking Analyst Senior
• Ensures effective collection of an assigned group of delinquent accounts to minimize losses to the Bank, including escalated or large payment delinquencies. Provides excellent customer service and helps to Counsels customers regarding credit issues as necessary.
• Explores new negotiating techniques that improve collection efforts. Trained more junior associates.
• I was able to lead huddles and problem solving's to ensure business needs are met. I also provided coaching opportunities to associates on my team to ensure proper development.
• Handles escalations/disputes and interprets documents/requests against applicable policies. Uses an online collections system to accurately document customer account information and contact customers for repayment.
• Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
• Educates customers on financial alternatives and the ramifications of their actions through counseling practices.
• Knowledge of and ability to develop collection strategies in all areas of collection and credit/financial reporting for an organization.
• Knowledge of policies and processes for operational risk management; ability to use tools, data, and best practices to identify, assess, and manage operational risk exposures.
• Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and the ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
• Anti-money Laundering/Sanctions Policies and Procedures - Knowledge of and ability to prevent or report money laundering and Sanctions-related activities in the banking and financial services industry.
- Banking Analyst Senior at PNC Financial Services Group NC - Rocky Mount
- Cashier Supervisor at Sears Holding Corporations Retail, NC - Rocky Mount
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Provided analytical and executional support for the Public Sector and Infrastructure Group
● Created client pitches, investor presentations and marketing materials to support ongoing client relations
● Assisted the banking team with transaction structuring and debt profile modeling
● Conducted in-depth market research and due diligence for deals across the western region
● Served as the lead analyst on San Francisco International Airport's $1.9 billion bond issuance in January 2019
- Investment Banking Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- at CFA Research Challenge
- Boler Ambassador Program at
- President at Finance Association
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- - Finance
• Managed the liquidity of over $100M through analyzing deficiencies and maintaining funding performance.
• Minimized risk by identifying and increasing over $2M in bank account balances which were previously deficient.
• Was the main banking financial point of contact for over 500 National & Key clients, with whom I built long term relationships.
• Ran & analyzed issued, cashed, and outstanding financial reports which were manually pulled from large data sets through system queries.
• Participated in client banking audits by reconciling bank account activity.
• Researched system data to be consistent with quantitative analysis when loading new bank accounts.
- Banking Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
- Government Billing Specialist at Konica Minolta
- Associate Account Manager at Barton Associates
- Business Development Representative at Groupon
7 months at this Job
- BSBA - Finance
• Track Net AUM Flows for the Greater Washington Area Market and report to the regional investment market director
• Create and maintain excel model for managing senior banking advisor pipeline of over $30 million in loans
• Verify, initiate, and complete domestic/international wires
• Process and enter loan requests through Capital Stream lending platform
• Ensured compliance with standard banking regulations and processes
• Resolve complex client implementation and service issues
- AMG Banking Analyst at PNC Financial Services Group (Wealth Management)
- Branch Sales and Service Associate at PNC Financial Services Group (Retail Banking)
- Branch Universal Banker at PNC Financial Services Group (Retail Banking)
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance, Bank Management, and Economics
- Digital Banking Analyst at RENASANT BANK
- Business Analyst II at RENASANT BANK
- Financial Services Specialist at Regions Bank
- Executive Team Leader - Hardlines at Target Corporation
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Risk Management, Insurance, and Financial Planning
• Received deal approval from credit risk team for HSBC's $125 million commitment to $5 billion credit facility
• Performed due diligence, working closely with offshore analyst on appropriate documentation
• Analyzed multiple transactions from initial due diligence and intensive modeling to closing
• Provided range of financial services and products to Apple, Alphabet, Disney, AT&T, and Hewlett Packard
• Interfaced with Apple and their suppliers to set up a receivables financing program in China
• Worked closely with global product partners to quarterly update and report global limits exposure to clients
- Investment Banking Analyst at HSBC
- Digital Marketing & Sales Associate at Steiner Sports
- Stadium Operations Management at Syracuse Chiefs
- Signings Team & Events Intern at Steiner Sports
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Work directly with managing director and senior bankers on sourcing and executing middle-market investment banking deals, including equity and debt capital raises, sell-side advisory including exit plan development and implementation, and business strategy consultation services.
Highlighted Transaction Experience
• $8M Series A round for FinTech startup ◦ Identified and conducted initial outreach to potential venture capital and angel investors ◦ Secured new vendor contracts to help client meet key performance metrics outlined by target venture capital investors ◦ Updated pitch deck and prepared investor presentations and other due diligence materials for client
• $20M Series B preferred stock equity raise for an aerospace manufacturing company ◦ Assist general investment banking processes including research, pitching, and due diligence ◦ Profiled strategic and financial investors to assemble lists of potential buyers based on company characteristics and investment criteria
• Strategic advisory services for food services client ◦ Performed key administrative functions, including the preparation and completion of documents to be provided to shareholders, corporate board members, and various governmental agencies ◦ Assisted with opening two new locations that ultimately increased revenues by 33%
- Investment Banking Analyst at Culver Pacific Capital Partners
- Business Consulting Associate, Healthcare at 6th Sense Solutions
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Corporate Finance
Carry out research and analysis for comparable companies in the software, social media, and virtual reality sectors
● Selected Transaction Experience ○ Potential $10 million sell-side engagement in the IoT Industry * Performed comparable companies analysis, researched key industry statistics, and potential growth possibilities ○ Potential $14 million sell-side engagement for a Web Development Company * Contributed to pitchbook with an analysis of industry trends and produced a buyers list for the company ○ Potential $5 million Capital Raise for a Consumer Software Company * Reached out to various venture capital firms looking for investors in a lost-and-found seeking software company
- Investment Banking Analyst Intern at IDL Global Technology Banking
- Associate at Student Foundation Investment Fund
- Senior Analyst - Technology Sector at Student Foundation Investment Fund
- Vice President of External Affairs at Student Foundation Investment Fund
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management Science - Management Science
- - Science & Engineering I-III
Part of the new analyst program in Salt Lake City. Was the pioneer ECM analyst out of Salt Lake City
• Worked across ECM Real Estate, Syndicate Desk, & LATAM ECM
• Created client service presentations & IPO/FO pitches for clients in real estate, and LATAM (Brazil)
• Produced weekly market commentary highlighting US ECM activity which was distributed globally within the investment banking division
• Compiled weekly Real Estate market update which was sent to all of GS' real estate clients
• Managed global block trade database proactively by tracking competitor bids and providing analytics around GS won bids vs competitor bids. Produced weekly block pack, which was distributed to the heads of GS IBD. Selected Transaction Experience: Syndicate Desk
• Emerald Exposition's $264mm IPO & OKTA's $187mm IPO. GS acted as active bookrunner on deals. o Was main analyst on both IPOs. I coordinated investor meetings by interfacing with equity sales and investors o I proactively seeked investors allocation interest, and assisted associate with allocating orderbook ECM Latin America
• RUMO SA $800mm Follow-On Offering (Oct 2017) & ENEVA SA $266mm Follow-On Offering (Oct 2017). GS acted as joint bookrunner & active bookrunner, respectively. o Lead analyst on transaction. Worked with an intern and VP in Brazil. o I effectively compiled key investor targets for GS sales force by seeing which investors hold RUMO/ENEVA & relevant peers o I Worked with LATAM coverage bankers on creating and distributing sales memo internally to the equity sales team o Produced case study following pricing of deal which was distributed internally and externally to clients
- Investment Banking Analyst, Equity Capital Markets at Goldman Sachs &, Co
- DRG Analyst, Investment Banking Division at Goldman Sachs &, Co
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst, Interest Rate Derivatives at Wells Fargo Securities
- Risk Management Intern Program, Retail Consumer Finance Group at GE Capital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
- - Finance