Support the Relationship Banking and Treasury Management teams facilitating the onboarding, maintenance and deepening of client relationships through proactive client outreach. Demonstrate a clear understanding and deep technical knowledge of Columbia Bank's full product suite with a focus on depository and treasury management products and services. Work to turn our clients into Columbia Bank advocates through tailored and focused relationship management and support.
- Relationship Banking Assistant at Columbia Bank Commercial Banking
- Treasury Management Sales Associate at US Bank Wholesale Banking
- Small Business Specialist at US Bank West Metro Division
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development and Family Sciences
Ensure compliance of security and banking policies and guidelines in banking assistant functions. Daily duties of electronic and manual deposits, balancing, and processing credit card payments through online portal. All office duties; emailing, scanning, and data entry.
- Banking Assistant at Brault
- Customer Service Supervisor at CHECKWORKS
- Data Entry at EMTEK
- Case Manager Coordinator at SYNERMED
9 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
Manage trust, loan, and client's accounts as well as processing of wires and internal transfers. Deliver online banking support, update database information, and maintain accurate records. Oversee individual retirement account distribution/contribution and CD reinvestments processes while assisting senior vice president in corporate lending department. Formulate and present fraud and suspicious activity reports to relevant authorities. Authorize daily transactions such as, over draft, restricted, and unposted items and negotiable instruments and provide endorsement guarantee for banking customers. Key Contributions: * Fostered and strengthened relations with supervisor, colleagues, and key stakeholders. * Selected by the management to support customers in with addressing online registration issues for a three-month project regarding the onboarding of a new online banking platform for customers. * Ensured operational compliance with defined regulations or standards relevant staff for implementation.
- Banking Assistant at Ocean Bank
- Marketing Manager/Bookkeeper at Popular Gems
- Internal Firm Coordinator at Pricewaterhouse Coppers
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at Ziglaw
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelors - Psychology
- Associates of Art in Mass Communication & Journalism - Mass Communication & Journalism
• Process and keep track of important business customers documentation
• Have a thorough understanding of company products and how to effectively sell them
• Assist and reach out to business owners to help them with their banking experience
• Travel to other bank branches/customer businesses to explain what Central Bank has to offer
• Created numerous company-wide documents that have gotten approved for internal use
- Business Banking Assistant at Central Bank of Warrensburg
- Teller/Supervisor at Central Bank of Warrensburg
- Salesman/Retail at Wearhouse & More
- Sales Rep at Redefined Nutrition
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
Responsible in assisting all officers of the commercial and private banking division. Process commercial and personal loans. Responsible for all treasury management services in Huntsville market area. Installing remote deposit machines as well as troubleshooting and maintaining them. Provide personalized service to clients to meet and exceed service expectations. Ensure for a smooth transition from external financial institutions to NBC. Handle all lending and deposit account opening for Private Banking clients and commercial entities. Answer phone and email requests from clients and non-clients throughout the day, while directing calls accordingly. Event coordinating for existing and potential clients.
- Private & Commercial Banking Assistant at National Bank of Commerce
- Customer Service and Sales Specialist at Progress Bank and Trust
- Client Specialist Teller at Progress Bank and Trust
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Professional Marketing
• Monitor Private Banker's email. Research and resolve client inquires and requests.
• Prepare monthly deposit, loan, credit card, mortgage and YTD current balance report for each Private Banker.
• Enter loan and credit card applications as well as financials into Loan Workflow System with proper placeholder name.
• Serve Private Banking clients in opening new accounts. Offer bank products and make recommendations on products and services based on client needs.
• Work with high net-worth individuals to service their financial needs.
• Aide department manager with banking needs for Trust and Private Banking clients.
- PRIVATE BANKING ASSISTANT at ENTERPRISE BANK AND TRUST
- ASSISTANT TRUST ADMINISTRATOR at ENTERPRISE BANK AND TRUST
- TELLER/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE at ENTERPRISE BANK AND TRUST
- BARTENDER/WAITRESS at THE BEAN HOUSE
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - General Education
- Banking Assistant at Brault Practice Solutions
- Banking assistant at Brault Practice Solutions
- Customer Service at Sears
3 years at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
- Trainee Banking Assistant at Any Bank In Srilanka
at this Job
• Provided quality customer service, responded to customer inquiries, provided assistance on bank accounts, policies, products and services.
• Assessed needs of customers, suggesting products and services accordingly.
• Assisted the Branch Manager, Private/Business Banking Officers with general administrative support and overall coordination and maintenance of banking relationships to high net worth clients.
- Personal Banking Assistant at First Hawaiian Bank
- JCB Plaza Concierge Receptionist at World Assistance Services Inc
- Associate at AppleOne Employment Services
- International Claims Examiner at USAF Staff Judge Advocate
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - English
- Business Banking Assistant at First Federal Bank
- Bookkeeper at Western Idaho Cabinets
- Senior Accounting Administrator at R&G Potato Co
- President/Fundraiser/Organizer at AF IMPACT
6 months at this Job
- Some college