• Oversees Southern Region Banking Assistant team ◦ Consisting of 5 lenders, a $185MM portfolio and managing 2 banking assistants ◦ Weekly BA meetings and monthly loan department meetings regarding exceptions, loan covenants and credit manual
• Personal oversight processing complex loans ◦ Commercial Real Estate, SBA, C&I, Construction and Special Financing ◦ Mortgage, Home Equity, Construction * Includes thorough understanding of all consumer loan regulations * Active registration with the MLS
• Southern Region representative sitting on BA Council Committee ◦ Member of various sub-committees tasked with credit policy review. Participated in various assignments to amend or add to credit policy ◦ Sub-committees consist of collateral perfection, title policy review, business entity documentation and UCC procedures
• Thorough oversight of all Credit Risk Review guidelines; Southern Region has earned an A grade each year of employment
- Banking Assistant Supervisor at ANB Bank
- Loan Administration Specialist at Rocky Mountain Bank & Trust
- Administrative Specialist at Widefield Water & Sanitation District
- Assistant Vice President at Colorado Capital Bank
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Manage trust, loan, and client's accounts as well as processing of wires and internal transfers. Deliver online banking support, update database information, and maintain accurate records. Oversee individual retirement account distribution/contribution and CD reinvestments processes while assisting senior vice president in corporate lending department. Formulate and present fraud and suspicious activity reports to relevant authorities. Authorize daily transactions such as, over draft, restricted, and unposted items and negotiable instruments and provide endorsement guarantee for banking customers. Key Contributions: * Fostered and strengthened relations with supervisor, colleagues, and key stakeholders. * Selected by the management to support customers in with addressing online registration issues for a three-month project regarding the onboarding of a new online banking platform for customers. * Ensured operational compliance with defined regulations or standards relevant staff for implementation.
- Banking Assistant at Ocean Bank
- Marketing Manager/Bookkeeper at Popular Gems
- Internal Firm Coordinator at Pricewaterhouse Coppers
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at Ziglaw
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelors - Psychology
- Associates of Art in Mass Communication & Journalism - Mass Communication & Journalism
• Assist Private Banking officers with gathering and analyzing documentation for consumer and commercial loans
• Prepare paperwork for loan closing packages in compliance with federal and state regulations
• Provide Private Banking clients with exceptional customer service regarding personal and business accounts, wires, loans, and all other general banking requests
- Private & Professional Banking Assistant at National Bank of Commerce
- Assistant Branch Manager at Baker Boyer Bank
- Student Services Representative, Admissions, Financial Aid at Georgia Military College
- Personal Banker at Bank of America
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
Oversaw the processes involved in business customers obtaining banking products. Anticipated needs of the business, assisted with forms required, installed equipment at the customer location, and networked to acquire more customers. For over six months I didn’t have a direct supervisor and ran this department alone.
- Business Banking Assistant at Old Missouri Bank
- Legal Assistant at Law Offices of Steven Long
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Central Operations - Remittance Unit) Covering Remittances (Outward TT & Inward TT), SWIFT, Standing Orders, Foreign/Local Drafts & RTGS. Cheque scrutinizing
- Banking Assistant at Union Bank of Colombo PLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Business Banking Assistant at Falcon National Bank
- Commercial Loan Assistant at Central Minnesota Credit Union
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Responsible for greeting potential clients, being the first respondent to customers inquires related to opening new accounts and process the application in compliance with the law. Support existing clients with all the aspects related to the management of their accounts answering telephone, e-mail and on site.
Responsible for greeting potential clients, being the first respondent to customers inquires related to opening new accounts and process the application in compliance with the law.
Support existing clients with all the aspects related to the management of their accounts answering telephone, e-mail and on site.
- Personal banking assistant at Davivienda International Miami
- Store Manager at Miami Perfumes
- Civil engineer at Construction Company - Pedro Gómez & Cia. S.A
- Civil Engineer at Construction Company - Constructora Colpatria
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - English
- - Construction management
- Civil Engineer
in Pulasthigama Branch(Year 2001 -2002)
➢ Cashiering, cash deposits and withdrawals.
➢ Preparing daily cash summary and handling general ledger. Customer loan activities and Calculate customer loan interest and balancing customer loan amount.
- Banking Assistant at Rajarata development Bank
- Financial Coordinator at Second Water Supply & Sanitation Project -Central Province Council
- Keepers and advice them to maintain their accounts accordingly assist at PS Book
- Reimbursement of office expenditure and Petty cash activity at Village Organizations
at this Job
- BSc. - Business Management
- Bsc Business management special digree - Comerse
• Price residential mortgage products
• Work with sales to develop new pricing strategies
• Actively manage all hedging and trading activity
• Perform due diligence for all commercial loans
• Obtain documents necessary to process commercial loans
• Fund and board commercial loans
• Reconcile general ledgers
• Prepare and submit SBA loan reports
- Commercial Banking Assistant at GEAUGA SAVINGS BANK
- Senior Pricing Analyst at Ohio Savings Bank
- Pricing Analyst at Ohio Savings Bank
- Financial Analyst at Ohio Savings Bank
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) - Finance
•Assessing and reviewing financial circumstances.
•Processing payments and withdrawals.
•Developing a network of local business contacts.
•Promoting the bank's services.
•Managing budgets and meeting targets.
•Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Retail Banking Assistant at Pinnacle Bank
- Communication Specialist at Nebraska State Patrol
- at Ron Fries Trucking
5 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS