Building new and maintaining existing corporate online banking profiles. Troubleshooting issues and assisting clients and internal bank staff to reset online passwords, lock down old users from access, adding additional accounts, and setting up wires, ACHs, and electronic statements for their personal or business online banking profile.
- E-Banking Business Analyst at Western Alliance Bank
- Branch Manager at Great Western Bank
- Accounting Specialist at Xerox Corporation
- Member Service Representative at Landings Credit Union
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- - General Studies
- Chase mortgage banking business analyst at JPMorgan Chase
2 years, 2 months at this Job
SunTrust is a diversified bank that offers broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. A Fortune 500 company, SunTrust has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. Financial Corporation is a bank holding company specializing in credit cards, home loans, auto loans, Capital Market banking and savings products headquartered in Atlanta.
➢ Configures, implements, and maintains information systems/applications.
➢ Partners with business leaders on research, design, build, configuration and operation of niche platforms (e.g. Financial Systems, Wealth management, Risk Systems, Treasury services, Sales Tracking Systems).
➢ Received commendation for building internal Web site that consolidated various marketing programs and incentives available to qualifying customers, used in generating sales.
➢ Created content and designed overall look of internal and external sales and marketing brochures, data sheets, flyers and Web pages while maintaining strict branding guidelines
➢ Working with Process Performance Lead to align process improvement opportunities with associated key performance indicators (KPI) cascade model
➢ Well defined background in regulatory compliance with banks and other financial industry services
➢ Exceptional knowledge of regulations polices guidelines procedures regulations and laws governing the banking industry such as Portfolio Management, Investments, Fixed Income Products, Asset Management, Captial Market.
➢ Payments operations Non- technical SME with excellent knowledge on payments applications
➢ Analyzed and prioritized user and business requirements as system requirements that must be included while developing the software. Planned and defined system requirements to Use Case, Use Case Scenario and Use Case Narrative using the UML methodologies.
➢ Created Tableau scorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, Gantt charts using show me functionality
➢ Created Business Requirements Gathering sessions in the form of questionnaires and business scenarios with the end users, subject matter experts (SME) and the developers. Gathered user and business requirements through interviews, surveys and prototyping.
➢ Demonstrated skills in critically conducting the GAP Analysis throughout the projects in evaluating/ analyzing the existing standards and policies to determine the improvements
➢ Authored functional requirements based on the needs of users. Authored a governance plan detailing the rules and policies for the SharePoint Project.
➢ Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions
➢ Provided 24/7 production support for Tableau users
➢ Generated tableau dashboards for sales with forecast and reference lines.
➢ Generated tableau dashboards with combination charts for clear understanding
➢ Designed, tested and implemented ETL processes using Informatica and COBOL II in migrating data from an IBM DB2 database for loading into a NCR Teradata Financial Data Warehouse
➢ Proposed SharePoint-based solutions to improve existing business challenges
➢ Assisted with translation of auto insurance, Commercial Insurance documents to improve the Commercial Insurance, insurance transition.
➢ Responsible for delivering professional and technical advice on home insurance section.
➢ Develop Commercial Insurance, insurance quotes for auto, house, workers compensation, make sales presentations, and close sales
➢ Created documents of the use cases and created the use case, activity, logical, component and deployment diagrams using MS Visio and Rational Rose, Data watehouse to communicate clearly with the development teams.
➢ Redesigned web services methodology for the application while implementing reusability from different servers. Liaised with the technology team to derive Functional Requirements.
➢ To better define the rationale for the new process compiled Vision and Scope documents. Prepared reports for process improvements and trend analysis
➢ Serve as a liaison between software development and other internal teams, including product management, quality assurance and client services to ensure successful implementation.
➢ Responsible for Risk Analysis to detect the risks associated with the development of the new system. Additionally, formulated a Mitigation Plan to remove or reduce risks of high severity and one that would have major financial impacts.
➢ Played a pivotal role in conducting Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, Smoke testing and UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
➢ Managed databases providing extensive reports as required by regulatory bodies
➢ Conducted regular committee meetings to discuss compliance issues
➢ Regular discussions with developers to make them understand the use cases and function requirements of the client. Excellent Ecommerce applications / websites experience, Treasury services.
➢ Responsible for supervising work activities (Development, Testing) to ensure that they are well-performed, coordinated among team members and consistent with the approved work plan.
➢ Coordinated the design phase with the architects in improving the efficiency of the project.
➢ Worked with QA team in identifying test cases/test data and lead the business team for UAT.
➢ Documented all custom and system modification. Assigned problems to appropriate software development team for fixes. Tracked problems from start to correction and test.
➢ Interacted with technical team in allowing them to make a better navigational plan for the project flow which would further make a better user interactivity tool for the application.
➢ Signed off progress and completion reports which were then submitted to project management on a weekly basis. Environments: HP Quality Center, MS Visio, SWIFT, ACH, SharePoint, HIPAA validator, Instream, BizTalk, MS office, Serena Business Mashups (Defect Management Tool), SQL, VB script.
- Sr. Business Analyst / Data Analyst at SunTrust Bank
- Business Analyst at Johnson & Johnson, NJ
- Business Analyst at Telnet Health
- Business Analyst at HSBC, Hyd
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- customer service, inside sales. * Completed the training programs * Passed the leadership assessment tests * Knowledgeable about selling parts and services to automotive clients * Experienced in managing inventory and merchandising INDEPENDENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, Kingston, Jamaica Worked on various projects doing a wide variety of management analysis * Taught select banking business analyst staff Managerial Decision Making and Problem Solving * Prepared 32 strategic plans for a non-profit company * Developed sales forecasting model with accuracy greater than 95% for a major manufacturing company, Kingston * Provided modeling assistance for the Costing Exercise of a major financial services firm * Conducted Management Audit of a non-profit clinic * Performed Organizational Audit of a major trade body * Designed an Excel-based Organizational Capacity Assessment Tool for the trade body * Assisted with Strategic Planning exercise for the trade body * Performed Research: "An analysis of the socio-economic condition of Jamaica resulting from a reduction in the price of sugar paid by the European Union (EU), to the ACP sugar exporting countries." This paper was used to inform the negotiators of the new Lomé agreements with specific reference to sugar. * Performed Organizational Restructuring of the insurance regulator. * Designed a Computerized Integrated Tax Audit System (as part of a multi-disciplinary team) for use by the (then) new revenue services agency, Jamaica * Conducted Merger of several public housing agencies into one. * Conducted Organizational Restructuring of a Loan Bureau to make it a wholesaler of credit. * Reviewed and Restructured of some sectors of the Public Service in the Public Sector Modernization Project. * Developed a model for the Ministry of Education and Culture that was used to determine secondary school fees under a Cost Sharing Scheme.
- Associate in Auto Care Center (TLE) at WALMART
- Assistant boy's dean (until school year ended in June) at UNION SPRINGS ACADEMY
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.A - Business Administration
- B.Sc. - Economics
Responsible for leading project team in major implementation of Enterprise business rules engine to completely revamp Allstate's underwriting rules.
- Lead Business Analyst / Decision Management Architect at Allstate (Tenzen Consulting)
- AVP - Client Lifecycle Management - Project Manager / Lead Business Analyst at Credit Suisse
- Lead Business Analyst – Consulting Services (Serco, TIAA, Wells Fargo, and Goldman Sachs) at Sapiens International
- Senior Investment Banking Business Analyst (Team Lead) at Credit Suisse
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Oversee all aspects of financial management, inclusive of monthly headcount forecasting and P & L explain
• Preparation of key internal meetings with Department Management Leads as well as preparations of Town Hall & Open Forum Meeting decks.
• Work with a variety of stakeholders within my function and with other supporting units: HR, Finance and Controlling
• Management of the Annual Budget Cycle and Periodic Budget Updates
• Assist in the development of Metric and Data Analytic tools to understand KPI’s and volume drivers that influence the Operations teams and Business
• Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within the organization to generate proper levels of awareness and adoption of the team's objectives and goals
• Drive escalation of issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the issue until its resolution
• Provide back up and support of Change the Bank investment programs
• Assist in implementation of training and development initiatives
• Provide reoccurring support and ad hoc reporting to Department Leads and other stakeholder's on ongoing basis
- Business Manager at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Division
- Business Strategy Project Manager at MILLENNIUM PARTNERS
- Investment Banking Business Analyst at CREDIT SUISSE
- Business Support Analyst at BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics
BMW Financial Services is a German multinational company which currently produces luxury automobiles and motorcycles, and also produced aircraft engines until 1945.
➢ Gathering requirements, writing stories related to mobile application and web application in Commercial Lending business
➢ Develops technical documentation (designs, specifications, processes, workflows) and communications.
➢ Communicated with developers, business and other team members to thoroughly understand the requirements to ensure high Quality software. Played a key role in timely delivery of the product.
➢ Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties and identify problems. Carries out procedures to ensure that all systems, products and services meet standards and requirements.
➢ Experience in both the technical and business sides of the mobile app product and build knowledge so that they can represent from a subject matter expert as well.
➢ Worked on manual test cases and using HP QC made the status reports for both mobile and desktop applications.
➢ Experienced with extensive manual testing web based applications.
➢ Experience using test management, bug tracking and reporting tools JIRA, HP QC/ALM
➢ Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
➢ Facilitated Sprint Review/Demo, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings.
➢ Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs
➢ Reported and entered defects and issues in Clear Quest.
➢ Tracked and effectively communicated team velocity and sprint/release capacity and progress, user story sizing/risk analysis to all affected teams and management.
➢ Responsible for Functional, Web based testing, Regression Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, UAT, Regression, Mobility testing, and cross browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE) testing on various platforms in Commercial Lending.
➢ Technical understanding of the business unit's systems, capabilities, and respective technologies work closely with the product owner and business story writers to ensure story mapping and story grooming sessions productive and outputs of each are complete and concise for the needs of the entire agile team.
➢ Hands on experience in testing of software applications in supporting requirement analysis, application test script development and execution and technical requirements into test cases and generate test scripts.
➢ Hands on experience in using relational database and generating SQL scripts. Experience in Change Management alongside OCM assessments and readiness.
➢ Reviews included analyzing origination documents, credit worthiness, collateral reviews and title
➢ Work with IT SME, Scrum Master, and product owners to build a mature backlog and translate that backlog concisely to the development team
➢ Engage dependent services teams and facilitate integration discussions explaining requirement received and needs from service team
➢ Ensure dependencies are met and provided to the development team in a timely manner, escalating when issues arise. Experience in Training, process improvement in organizational change management.
➢ Practical knowledge in manual and automated testing concepts UAT, Regression support activities including testing web and mobile applications in a cross platform and browser environment.
➢ Familiar with current mobile functionality and to continually build knowledge base with every enhancement/change that occurs
➢ Ability to explain at a high level the current mobile architecture and service interactions
• Obtain service endpoints and integration documents for the development team
➢ Able to concisely provide status and explain scope/requirements of assigned projects
➢ Organize and facilitate discussions and backlog grooming sessions. Identify and write clear and concise user stories for implementation by development teams.
➢ Understand, analyze and document user requirements & specifications for business, systems and processes including integration with IT.
➢ Develop and document business use cases, testing plans and procedures in an agile environment.
➢ Assists in reporting to management on project status and manages changes.
- Technical Business Analyst (Mobile & Web Application Development) / Scrum Master at BMW Financial Services
- Business Analyst / Quality Analyst at Johnson & Johnson, NJ
- Sr. Business Analyst / Quality Analyst at SunTrust Bank
- Sr. Business/Data Analyst at Bank of Tokyo, NY
11 months at this Job
- Master's in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
Acquire and extract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data resources. Create multi-level analysis for a variety of retail and banking issues using Fiserv Business Analytics software (Cognos based). Assist Project Team and Retail Management with implementation of new initiatives or campaigns. Manage various vendor relationships related to reporting, data management and overdraft management. Oversee and manage bank's overdraft protection program. Utilize strong interpersonal skills while working with internal and external clients. Responsible for implementing and developing written policies and procedures related to the overdraft program and retail reporting.
- Retail Analyst at Salin Bank & Trust Company
- Human Resources Manager at Bona Vista Programs, Inc
- Overdraft Protection Program Manager at Harris Bank, N.A
- Operations & Contract Management Director at Family Service Society Inc
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Profile and Core Competencies Successful and detailed IT Project Manager/ SCRUM Master and Agile Coach in large scales Agile Trsnsformation. Experienced in the complete project lifecycle from planning, requirements elicitation, stakeholder management, communications, documentation, process mapping, tracking and reporting project milestones, budgets, resources, contracts and test results. Professional strengths lie in the ability to work collaboratively with all team members and clients across multiple and multicultural work streams using Onshore/Offshore models. Lyn has earned numerous awards for building team and client value. Industries Capital Markets, Banking, Consumer Products, Supply Chain, Facilities, Technology, Management Consulting Accenture LLC, SCRUM Master, Business Analyst, Boston, MA 2012 to present Sample Projects: 1. Capital Markets Trading – Functional and Non Functional Enhancements. PM– Large Secondary Mortgage Trader *Technical enhancements to logic, exceptions handling and settlement procedures. Overall project was to transition from current state legacy infrastructures systems to target future state vendor sourced IT applications. *First SCRUM Master for enhancements. Led backlog grooming sessions, daily standups and retrospectives for developers, testers, BA, and Product Owner. 2. Capital Markets Trading - Regulatory Compliance. PMO Lead – Exceptionally Large Global Securities Trader *Architected process to prioritize help desk tickets in order to address regulatory compliance technical issues most efficiently. 3. Electronic Payments (Banking) FFIEC Fraud Prevention– Business Analyst – Large Regional Retail Bank *E-commerce. Worked with Fraud Analytics, Operations and Internet Security business lines to gather requirements for a new fraud detection solution being customized and deployed. *Managed Change Controls, Testing Defects and Communications Drafts. Online/ Mobile Banking - Business Analyst – Large Regional Retail Bank *Worked with the client Sales, Marketing, and Analytics business lines to increase sales of accounts by improving web account opening user experiences. (UX). *Developed the business and functional requirements for system and process improvements. *Facilitated Sprint Planning using Agile and Continuous Improvement methodologies. *as-built mission critical systems and processes. 5. Facilities Management Outsourcing Project (6,000 retail properties) - Business Analyst – Large Regional Retail Bank *Developed business requirements for the project in order to align a global facilities management contract with US IT systems, processes, and governance requirements. *Aligned the initial project business case goals with the executed MSA and SOW.
- SCRUM Master, Agile Transformation Coach at Accenture
- Portfolio Manager at Accenture
- IT EPMO, Project Coordinator at UNFI
- Citizens, PMO Project Analyst, Contractor at Royal Bank of Scotland
7 years at this Job
• Performed 5 cost-benefit analysis reports of Section 8 housing projects
• Identified impactful lease candidates, such as health clinics, supermarkets, and support facilities to better communities and accommodate the needs of individuals
• Took notes on 6 meetings and 5 conference calls with primary general contractor, engineers, and environmental consultants to maximize the efficiency of multifamily buildings with rigorous budget constraint
• Created a database of 10 acquisition sites for management's consideration
- Summer Financial Analyst at Trinity Financial
- Marketing Intern at Conduit Computing
- Investment Sales Intern at Rosewood Realty Group
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics & Minor