I have worked as a teller, a banker, and a Banking Center Manager in my career with PNC. My time at the bank gave me extensive experience in customer service and employee development.
- Banking Center Manager at PNC Bank
41 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Responsible for all Management duties in leading a team of employees directly insuring the branch collectively achieves key performance indicators to increase branch profitability, acquisition of new client households, the expansion and retention of existing personal and business relationships. Develop, maintain and execute compliance and risk soundness. Above all, lead the team in developing, implementing and consistently providing an Exceptional Client Experience.
• Plans and executes the banking centers' sales activities to achieve goals set in consumer and small business products and services sales; allocates appropriate activity expectations and production goals; conducts sales meetings, makes business calls, leads tele-consulting efforts, conducts team huddles, conducts product knowledge clinics; ensures plans achieve proper financial growth objectives; Opens accounts and processes loan application. Fosters an environment of consultative and ethical sales practices, ensure the Needs Assessment requirement process is executed by team members.
• Ensures staff activities, processes and behaviors are aligned to deliver an exemplary experience; leads the efforts to recover from customer service breaks and escalates issues to leadership when appropriate; reviews Client Experience results and enacts plans to improve.
• Exercise usual authority of a manager including on-boarding, performance appraisals, salary recommendations, coaching and corrective action. Communicate directives from upper management and translates into action items. Ensures compliance to regulations, policies and procedures. Fosters a work environment that creates engaged employees. Active in the recruiting, hiring, on boarding, training, coaching and development of staff; Directly coaches and develops the Assistant Banking Center Manager; Works with the Assistant Banking Center Manager to coach and develop the Relationship Bankers and Tellers; Leads employees to achieve or exceed stated business objectives.
• Develops and maintains partnerships with representatives of other Bank lines of business; ensure clients are introduced to the appropriate partner to have their financial needs met. Position banking center team members to effectively sell the total Bank.
• Ensures the banking centers are in compliance with established operating policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Advanced knowledge of consumer financial products and services. Full technical knowledge of core branch banking products and working knowledge of non-core products.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of applicable consumer laws and government regulations.
• Advanced knowledge of sales management techniques and concepts.
• Excellent client service, relationship building and business development skills.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Proven ability to coach employees for improved performance.
• Ability to make quality management decisions.
• Ability to motivate others and demonstrate good team building skills.
- Banking Center Manager, Vice President at Bank of Oklahoma
- Assistant Branch Manager, Officer at Bank of Oklahoma
- Branch Retail Executive, Vice President at BBVA Compass, Retail Banking Group
- Preferred Relationship Manager at BBVA Compass, Retail Banking Group
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Canada, conferred
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Run the day to day operations of a retail banking center
- Banking Center Manager at Bank of America
- Vice President financial center manager at
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Liberal arts
Managed a banking center in a rural community and was responsible for growing new accounts, portfolio loan volume and deposit growth. Also managed the day to day banking operations and coached a team of three sales associates.
- BANKING CENTER MANAGER at COMMUNITY BANKS OF COLORADO
- STORE MANAGER 3 at WELLS FARGO BANK
- PERSONAL BANKER at PERSONAL BANKER
- REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVE at NEW YORK LIFE
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- Associate - Business
• Increase deposit and loan base of the banking center based on goals established annually. Goal results rank current banking center as top 5 preforming branches within the company
• Provide leadership through coaching, providing positive reinforcement, seek training and support necessary for employees to succeed
• Ensure compliance with regulations, Bank policies, safety and security procedures; responsible for integrity of banking center operation
• Maintain working understanding of all products/services offered by the bank
• Process all small business, home equity and mortgage loans for new applications or renewals
• Soliciting businesses for new accounts and assisting in retention of accounts
- Banking Center Manager, AVP at MidSouth Bank
- Universal Banker II / Assistant Manager at MidSouth Bank
- Mortgage Loan Processor at JPMorgan Chase
- Customer Service Associate at Delaware County Bank and Trust
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Oversee the operations of the banking center to ensure client satisfaction and compliance with all laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Motivate, monitor and coach properly cross-trained staff and provide guidance, support and conflict resolution to team members, including adhering to all guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Coordinate operational issues including automation and equipment needs, workflow and transaction integrity. Foster an environment within the banking center that assures exceptional client experience. Maintain proper security within the banking center to protect employees and bank assets. Represent the Bank through visible leadership involvement in community-related activities to promote goodwill. Act as a liaison with various internal business partners to facilitate client on-boarding. Interview and hire qualified candidates upon event of banking center staff vacancies. Handle teller and customer service requests with exceptional customer service. Effectively communicate with customers and make decisions within level of authority based on the best interest of the customer and bank. Assist with other daily operational activities as needed.
- Assistant Banking Center Manager at Texas Capital Bank, N.A
- Financial Service Representative II at Texas Capital Bank, N.A
- Service Manager 2 at Wachovia Bank NA/Wells Fargo Bank NA
- Assistant Branch Manager at Bank One NA/Chase Bank NA
4 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Identify and develop new business through networking, prospecting, professional associations and referrals.
• Maintain sales culture within the banking center as well as cross-selling products in order to reach individual team goals.
• Monitor and evaluate the activities and service offerings of the competition. Stay current with industry trends and competitor knowledge.
• Partner with internal, WesBanco Bank senior executives to maintain and grow partnerships with current business customers.
• Achieved 165.7% referral goal for 2017. Achieved 1.47% ROA in 2017.
• Prepared and facilitated quarterly Lead Teller/Teller meetings 2016- Present.
• Selected to participate in the Integration Success Program 2018.
- Banking Center Manager at WESBANCO BANK
- Store Manager at CVS PHARMACY
- Branch Manager at FIFTH THIRD BANK
- Assistant Manager at NATIONAL CITY BANK
5 years at this Job
- - Tourism Management
• Run and balance a teller drawer and vault.
• Order and ship currency as needed.
• Interview customers to obtain information and explain available financial services.
• Explain, promote and sell bank products and services inside and outside the bank office.
• Take loan applications, quote rates and close the loans with customers promptly and courteously.
• Responsible for adherence to bank's operational compliance and security policies, applicable state and federal laws.
• Coach and help train new employees.
• Manage operations of the banking center.
• Interviewing and hiring of new employees.
- BANKING CENTER MANAGER at ARMED FORCES BANK
- TELLER/MEMBER SERVICES/ACCOUNTING CLERK at COULEE DAM FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - ACCOUNTING
- - MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING
• Assigned to an under-performing branch and saw immediate and sustained improvement in overall sales results and teammate results for each branch
• Results driven, recognized for exceptional ability to demonstrate leadership in complex operational environments, able to establish clear vision of work goals and guide others towards achieving branch goals.
• Motivate and encourage staff in their work to keep the branch running effectively.
• Hire, train and supervise all bank staff and helped them understand their work and quality standards to be attained.
• Responsible for leading, managing, and coaching the day-to-day aspects of running an efficient and productive banking center and creating a high quality experience for our customers.
• Responsible for managing all activities of a successful banking center including resource management, identifying and minimizing risk, operational excellence, managing partnerships, associate development and proficiency, building and retaining customer relationships in an effort to meet and exceed performance targets.
• Led a multi-unit initiative across multiple areas in West Florida to increase Teller Clients Helped performance in the Teller Coordinator job family across the division. Project led to consistent month over month improvement in participation rate and overall results from July-October 2015. Personal Banker, Punta Gorda FL
• Provides an industry leading client service experience through assisting and supporting aspects of the development and expansion of new and existing client relationships by:
• Utilizing resources to conduct effective consultative client conversations
• Providing financial solutions that meet client needs such as deposit and credit and including all product and service lines
• Referring to other line of business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Partners include, but are not limited to: Financial Advisor, Mortgage, Trust, Wealth, Business Banking, Treasury Services, and Merchant Services.
• Focuses on all client segments serviced through retail Branch Banking network. Sources opportunities through:
• Branch teammate and client referrals, branch book of business, and telephone calling activities
• Provides industry-leading service; exercise proficiency with routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and intermediate sales functions regarding deposit, credit, convenience and other product and service lines. Contributions made to meeting or exceeding client service as well as individual and branch sales goals by offering and selling products and services and developing, expanding and retaining relationships. Advises on consumer lending options and takes loan applications. Identifies and maximizes cross-sale opportunities through client consultative conversations. Exercises knowledge of risk management and loss prevention. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients.
- Senior Banking Center Manager at SunTrust Bank
- Paraprofessional, Sr at Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Responsibilities: Opening bank accounts, taking loan applications, selling and opening credit cards, run teller lines, audit drawers, audit our vault, make schedules, have one on ones with each teller, create meeting agendas, review teller work, I do all the branches ordering for anything we need at the branch, preform end of month reports and duties. I am also responsible for the hiring and firing for my branch. Accomplishments: Throughout working with this company I have gained more experience in a leadership role. I have lead our region in sales as being one the highest selling accounting branch, I have learned how to run a branch, and how to control a full staff. I have gained knowledge in basic teller work, behind the scenes banking relations, how to handle situations when a customer seems to be upset, and also how to be a great manager. I use Microsoft word, Excel, Navigator, Intergraded Teller, Ceridian, UOpen (our loan application software), and Adobe Lifecycle on a daily basis. I have been trained in the fields of a teller, personal banker, and banking manager.
- Banking Center Manager III at Academy Bank
- Morning Prep Girl, Salad Girl, and Server at The Grotto West Coast Grill
- Afternoon Daycare Teacher at Weehope Daycare
- Pool Manager, Lifeguard, Swim Instructor at Ozark Community Center
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business