Motivated, trained and disciplined employees to meet performance
● Set schedule for Universal Bankers / Banking Associates. Communication
● Assisted front-line staff with handling difficulties, resolving problems and Complaint Resolution managing large transactions.
● Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
● Processed quarterly audits of Vault and ATM, as well as the teller Additional Responsibilities drawers and TCR's under my direct supervision. In Branch Tainer
● Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders and checks. Vault Teller when needed
● Open Accounts as needed, extensive knowledge in all personal and Security Coordinator business account products. Including both traditional and roth IRA's and HSA's. Casual for a Cause
● Assist direct manager in consumer loan requests. Representative
● Team Leader, Supervise a team of 4 universal bankers.
- Banking Consultant at First National Bank
- Banking Associate IV at First National Bank
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
• Responsible for branch compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and operational integrity.
• Maintained and developed business relationships with Small Business Partners and Corporate Clients.
• Analyze management information to create reports for the branch staff and head office.
• Communicate with local chambers of commerce, development agencies, solicitors and accountants.
• Cultivate new customer relationships and deepen existing by cross selling products and services including but not limited to loans, deposits, and investments.
• Identify account needs and make appropriate product and service referrals.
• Prioritize, managed and communicated all promotional campaigns and product initiatives
• Conducted an average of 50 cold calls to small business prospective on weekly basis.
• Train and mentor new employees, including tellers.
• Opening checking and savings accounts for new and existing customers.
• Research accounts for discrepancy resolution, billing issues and misapplied payments
• Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
• Perform other routine banking functions, such as: Bond Redemptions, Wire Transfers, Check Orders, ATM Card Orders and ATM Activation and Consumer Loans Closings.
- Senior Banking Consultant at FIRST BANK OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS
- Senior Banking Consultant at First Bank VI
- Administrative Secretary at FIRST BANK OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS
- Service Representative at FIRST BANK OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Finance Management - Online Degree
• Retained and expanded bank's existing customer relationship
• National City Lending Champion for 3 consecutive quarters
• Exceeded monthly personal and business account sales goals for over two years
• Maintained and monitored the growth of deposits and services per household
• Communicated information about various bank products to customers
• Educated customers on product details and processes requests for new accounts
• Provided customer services to new and exiting customers in all areas of personal banking
• Ensured compliance with Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- Consumer Banking Consultant/Lending Champion at National City Lending Champion for 3
- Business Manager at TEK RESOURCES, INC
- Financial Operations Manager at LES BROWN UNLIMITED/LES BROWN PRODUCTIONS
- Assistant Hotel Manager/Concierge Manager at HYATT REGENCY
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Communicate with PNC customers and assist in a variety of banking needs and services. Online Banking Account Maintenance. Educate customers on PNC products and financial well-being. Disciplined schedule, Work from Home. Troubleshoot All Online Banking Issues.
Communicate with PNC customers and assist in a variety of banking needs and services.
Online Banking Account Maintenance.
Educate customers on PNC products and financial well-being.
Disciplined schedule, Work from Home.
Troubleshoot All Online Banking Issues.
- Tier 2 Online Banking Consultant at PNC Financial Services Group
- Stay at Home Mom at
- MD2U - Home Health Coordinator - Work from Home at
- MD2U - Practice Development Representative at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Integrated Strategic Communications
• Conducted detailed financial reviews for business clients to sell appropriate products to fit client needs.
• Promoted all financial products by maintaining excellent service offering knowledge.
• Established rapport with new clients to increase satisfaction and loyalty.
• Educated clients on various financial matters and provided professional recommendations on investment opportunities, products and services based on each clients' individual needs.
• Conducted Foreign Exchange deals to assist customers maximise their funds.
• Assessed client lending capacity to assist with applying for Home Loans.
• Opened a brand new branch in a new location, this required innovation and strategic thinking.
- Personal Banking Consultant at HSBC
- ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER at Bonds Australia
- Assistant Store Manager at Merchant 1948 - Overland
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Management
Responsibilities Assist customers with deposits Process withdrawals and payments Handled large amounts of cash on a daily basis Responsible for balancing cash box on daily basis Upsell and cross sell company products Maintained transparency for clients and shareholders Accomplishments Advocate for boosting employee morale by recognizing accomplishments and birthdays Created monthly raffles for customers to partake which in turn promoted growth for the company
- Banking Consultant at PNC Bank
- Customer Service Representative at cablevision
- Teaching Assistant at Magic Moments
- Customer Account Executive at Comcast
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Teachers Education
- diploma - Science and Society
● Performs customer service activities and initiatives for a broad range of products, services and problem resolution that occurs across multiple channels for our customers. Delivers CARES model to customers and service partners.
● Receives, investigates and responds to customer inquiries regarding products, services and issues via all channels through which customers are served.
● Resolves customer service inquiries and issues. Recommends appropriate solutions. Refers complex or reoccurring issues.
● Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction consistent with PNC's core values. Demonstrates commitment to quality through customer and service partner interactions.
● Documents customer interactions and completes service requests to minimize customer effort or additional action.
- Banking Consultant at PNC Bank
- Sever/Hostess/ToGo at Outback Steakhouse
- Verizon Customer Care Representative at Alorica Verizon Call Center
- Server/Hostess at P.F Changs
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Deaf Education and Advocacy
• Identifying structured finance or corporate debt funding solutions for domestic and international companies
• Designing a series of pilot mortgage origination programs, which can be implemented by FNMA and Freddie Mac and mortgage originators, to reduce the impact of credit overlays and to provide for a well-planned expansion of the agency guidelines. The programs are a variant of current risk transferring programs with the private sector and include rep and warrant risk and credit loss transferability to reinsurance companies.
• Attempted to build joint ventures between Hedge Fund/Private Equity companies and mortgage companies in an effort to build non- prime mortgage origination and servicing specialty finance companies, which would finance its operations through the Private Label RMBS market
• Designed new mortgage origination, acquisition and financing strategies for hedge funds, insurance companies, private equity companies and specialty finance companies, based on the companies' risk tolerance and the new regulatory and accounting rules
• Identified investment opportunities in legacy RMBS, ABS, distressed loans and whole loan mortgages for institutional investors resulting in $5M of profits. Consulted financial institutions on asset valuations and servicing strategies which resulted in $3M of profits
- Partner/ Investment Banking Consultant at Estia Business Group
- Senior Vice President, ABS Group at Finacity Corporation
- Director, RMBS/ABS Banking at ABN Amro Incorporated
- Partner at Reconnaissance Capital Management, LLC
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and International Business
- BS - Mathematics
In charge of handling daily calls in bank environment. Specialized in making sales, data collection, customer service and other tasks delegated.
- Banking Consultant at POPULAR BANK OF PUERTO RICO
- GOLF & SHOP ATTENDANT at COCO BEACH GOLF RESORT
- FEMA REPRESENTATIVE at STARTEK
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND TOURISM - Marketing
• Perform financial analysis and rate banking performance quarterly.
• Provide insight and guidance to help clients depict their financial targets.
• Design and develop consumer-focused solutions and structured programs.
• Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces.
• Manage risks associated with delivery from multiple locations.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
• Compose and deliver proposals and presentations to clients.
• Complete analytical projects, creatively, accurately and consistently gathered data from clients and analyzed reliable source research data.
• Train and develop team members to ensure breadth of experience is attained and attended internal and external training to enhance general knowledge base.
• Support the growth of tenders and other promotion materials.
- Assistant Vice President Business Banking Consultant at Bank of America Merchant Services
- Senior Personal Banker at Bank of America Merchant Services
- Risk Management Investigator at Global Payments
- Trilingual Interpreter at Global Payments
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration