Processed cash and credit payments rapidly and accurately. Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed. Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner. Educated customers about the brand to incite excitement about the company's mission and values. Verified that all customers received receipts for their purchases. Asked open-ended questions to assess customer needs. Responded resourcefully to customer requests and concerns. Processed accurate and efficient sales and return transactions to facilitate customer satisfaction. Utilized basic sales strategy to engage customers and present solutions to suit individual needs. Utilized exceptional communication to connect with customers, assess needs and present solutions. Exhibited exceptional customer service at all times, including addressing customer inquiries and ensuring resolution.
- Banking Customer Service Representative at Teleperformance
- Energy Pro Representative at Reliant Energy Retail Holdings LLC
- Housekeeper at Best Western
- Office Assistant at Magnolia Manor Hospitality
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Provide after hours banking support for up to 10 regional banks. That includes but not limited to, providing account balances, transactions and account history. As well as offering online banking support for the website and applications. My duties ranged from reset online passwords to deactivating debit cards due to suspected fraud.
- Banking Customer Service Representative at FIS Global
- Customer Service Associate at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Customer Support Representative at Conduent
- Owner Reservations Specialist at Westgate Resorts
11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Promoted from a Front Line Agent to a Business Specialist within first six months of employment.
● Received a year end rating of Exceeds Expectations for strong score card performance and work ethic.
● Responsible for understanding and resolving the complex needs of business customers by addressing their unique requests.
● Coordinated with branch bankers and other lines of businesses to resolve unusual and complex issues to provide a one call resolution.
● Educated customers to the benefits and uses of their business products, ensuring that the customer always had the product that would provide them the best results.
● Proficient at interacting with irate customers and taking ownership of difficult situations with empathy and integrity.
● Completed important and sensitive tasks for customers in relation to money movement that required attention to detail.
- Business Banking Customer Service Representative at JP MORGAN CHASE
- Café Associate at SAM'S CLUB
- Sandwich Artist at SUBWAY RESTAURANT
- Crew Member at MCDONALD'S CORPORATION
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
To assist customers in multiple areas of banking from Mobile Banking Assistance to Online, Loan Breakdown, Checking, Savings and Investment accounts. I would receive multiple calls from various different customers to go over banking issues they might have or to educate the customer. Other duties while in the position would include Online account maintenance,Mortgage loan review, Stop Payments, Issue dispute items, Break down of all transactions and any fraud.
- Banking Customer Service Representative at Ameris Bank
- Temporary assignment as Compliance Analyst Team Lead at Digital Risk Mortgage
- Client Services Representative III at Everbank Mortgage
- Loan Processor II at Ditech/ Green Tree Mortgage
6 months at this Job
- - General Education
Greet bank customers upon entry and assist them in whatever they need Process transfers check cashing deposits withdrawals etc. for drive-through or walk-in customers Encourage customers to sign up for bank credit/debit card for ease of use Accept and process credit card or loan payments Work with and advise customers in opening accounts (Personal and Business) Collect customer information and input data into the system ensuring confidentiality at all times Assist customers with taking out different types of loans including personal auto home equity etc Meet with new bank customers to explain all the services and features the bank has to offer Place phone calls to current bank customers regarding account changes or suggested options Process Wire transfer and confirm with customers over the phone or email Reconcile daily vault and branch cash balance and other reports for day to day activity.
- Banking Customer Service Representative/ Teller at Catskill Hudson Bank
- Retail Sales Associate at Bed Bath & Beyond
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts/ Social Sciences
- High school
I would like to have the chance to explain the situation occurring. 2102964714/ [email protected]
- Banking Customer Service Representative at Alorica/ US Bank
- Banking Customer Service Representative at Alorica/Bank of America
- Pharmacy Customer Service Representative at Alorica/OptumRx
- Pretzel Maker - Customer Service Representative at Pretzel Maker
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Delivered customer resolution inquiries involving disputes, over draft resolutions, debit and credit card transactions. Set up bill pay accounts, reset passwords, rewards programs, statement inquiries, ach and atm transactions. Educated customer on type of checking and savings accounts banking services to meet their personal and digital banking need. Worked from home.
- Front Home Inbound Digital Banking Customer Service Representative at PNC Bank
- Inbound Banking Customer Service Specialist II at JPM Chase Banking Services
- Retail Sales Associate at Macy Stores
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Healthcare Insurance
- Certificate - Business Management-Business Office Specialist
• Handles call volume
• Assists with opening and closing accounts, password resets, 1099
• Leads and directs; resolves issues
- Online Banking Customer Service Representative for three divisions at Emigrant Direct
- Substitute Teacher at Rye City School District
- Promenade Assistant Living at
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Agent at Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Paralegal Studies, Criminal justice
Customer Service Representative III :. Opening new accounts, complying with all FDIC regulations. All teller duties; cash handling, customer service, training new employees in new accounts and teller skills. Computer literate.
- Banking Customer Service Representative at Savings Bank Of Mendocino County
- any job at
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
- General studies - Banking related online studies.
Hours per week: 40, Online Banking Customer Service Representative. M&T Telephone Banking Center, 499 Mitchell St, Millsboro DE 19966, Debra Murray 302-934-2816. Responded to and resolved incoming customer calls regarding retail and business online banking products, as well as customer service, including balance and transaction inquiries, online and bill payment enrollments, bill payment/transfer assistance, bank-to-bank transfers, eStatement and document delivery assistance, alerts, Mobile Banking and Direct Connect account setup inquiries. Completed all tasks related to the enrollment and operational maintenance of the online banking portal at the request of online banking customers. Utilizedvarious internal and external applications related to online banking to respond to incoming calls. Maintained M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable. Conducted additional duties as assigned.
- Telephone Service Representative at M&T Bank
- Produce Store Worker at
- Backroom Associate at Walmart
- Volunteered filing documents for the secretary on duty at Student Aid in Food and Nutrition Office, Delaware State University
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Agriculture - Food and Nutrition